[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are Irish how does this make you feel ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Irish republicans.png (685 KB, 920x930) Image search: [Google]
Irish republicans.png
685 KB, 920x930
These people claim to be nationalist/republican
>>
>>67166552
nah man, as far as I´m concerned and with the irish english teachers that I had all Irish people feel like it is their life duty to do the opposite of what the brits do. Like always.
>>
>>67166552
It’s pretty depressing to be honest.

I don’t think the average Irish Potoato Nigger is truly aware of the impact this will have on our society. All one has to do is look at past examples from the UK to realise that Muslim’s don’t exactly integrate swimmingly into society. Nobody, NOBODY is willing to talk about the negative effects this will have. It seems were destined on destroying ourselves, to follow suit with the already failed models of multiculturalism.

We fought for our freedom, we won, and now descendent

Descendants of the people who fought for our freedom, are now opening the gates for the barbarians horde.

It’s all downhill from here!
>>
>>67166552

The problem is that these faggots have the luxury of living in a nice little 99% white hamlet and then they see "muh diversity" shit on the internet and thinks its cool so they shill for it.

These assholes should come live here in south Louisiana and see how much they want more dindus.
>>
>>67166552
Mad af desu.At least we didn't go full facist during the 30s and have "muh white guilt" instead it's "so should all the Irish around the world come home???" which is plain retarded.
>>
File: sinn-fein.jpg (38 KB, 820x620) Image search: [Google]
sinn-fein.jpg
38 KB, 820x620
>>67167464
You know who is pushing this shit
>>
>>67166552
confused because the ones that came want to be shipped over to England where family are.
>>
>>67166552
Platinum fucking mad. I can't believe anyone would willingly hand their country on a silver platter to foreigners, especially not after having fought so hard to get it for ourselves.
Of course, that's the problem; no one in Ireland has fought for their country and they don't see the refugees as something to be fought.
>>
>>67168002
"so should all the Irish around the world come home???"

THIS. I’m fucking sick of people using this as the argument. I know we have a reputation for being a bit rowdy because of our social habits, but we’re not exactly known for our underage grooming, mass rape, oppression, and being offended by literally everything etc… etc…
>>
To think people were writing rebel songs like this not so long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4
>>
>>67166552
why should I clean up a mess that my enemies made
>>
Irish people are welcome in NZ, that's where all the Englishmen are going, It's much nicer weather and the immigration system is vicious toward non-whites, I actually watched a fat black american woman get told to her face by immigration "you are too fat to become a citizen, we will not pay your medical bills"

And she was married to a NZer, fucking hilarious, I thought she was going to pop with rage

God I miss my home
>>
>>67166552
Spend centuries defending your land from individuals with very slight religious and cultural differences, forming one of the most effective guerrilla/terrorist armies in the world, literally torturing and killing people who might as well have been your second cousin on your mothers side. Fast forward - literally invite with open arms individuals with a polar opposite culture and religion, willing to finance and support them in any way possible to actively take over your land. Do Irish people just enjoy being persecuted or something?
>>
>>67169502
I'm a northern Taig, basically the republican movement has been hijacked by the far left. They imagine that the muslims will rise up with them against the British in a proletariat revolution. Anyone with a brain knows that this is never going to happen but try teling them that.
>>
>>67168618

>black and tans

AYYYYYY!
>>
>>67169965
>They imagine that the muslims will rise up with them against the British in a proletariat revolution
I've never heard this one before. Republicanism has always been tied in with workers rights and the like, only the diminished influence of the Catholic Church means that it's abandoned the traditionalist ideals as well, leaving it just typical 'progressive' left wing.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>67166552

Ireland is still white and not fully degenerate yet but the mentality of everybody is so cucked that it is ripe to become a new Sweden or England in a few years.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.