[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US AND SOUTH KOREA PLANNING ASSULT DRILL RIGHT NOW KIM THREATENS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: ITSHAPPENNING.gif (687 KB, 404x189) Image search: [Google]
ITSHAPPENNING.gif
687 KB, 404x189
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE
/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKCN0WE0BX

ITS HAPPENING
>>
Nobody cares. Trump signing autographs at his rally, quite frankly, trumps this.
>>
>>67153106
>About 55 U.S. marine aircraft and 30 U.S. and South Korean ships, including the USS Bonhomme Richard and USS Boxer, which carry AV-8B Harrier attack jets and V-22 Osprey aircrafts, took part in the assault on beaches near Pohang city, the U.S. navy said.

"They will penetrate notional enemy beach defenses, establish a beach head, and rapidly transition forces and sustainment ashore," the U.S. military based in South Korea said in a statement before the exercise.

you damn sure about that.
>>
>>67153014

I don't see how we can beat NK. This is the country that put a man on the sun for fucks sake
>>
>>67153210
>notional
>>
Nothing will happen. As long as Best Korea has 100k artillery pieces aimed at Seoul, and has invasion tunnels dug under the border, nothing will happen.
>>
>>67153014
We do this every year between March and April and every time DPRK threatens WWIII.

After a month DPRK will be the bigger man and ask for peace... and a lot of financial aid and food.
>>
>>67153475
its been a pretty damn rough year its over for kim, you probably deny like usual.
>>
>tfw want to join army
>but am 24 years old, age cutoff is between 25 - 30
>suddenly a war
Haha now I can join them without having to worry about getting kicked out after only a few years.
>>
File: Laughing1.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
Laughing1.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
Ok
>>
>>67153331
A necessary sacrifice, South Korea is number one for suicide in the world anyway and its about time NK tasted freedom
>>
>>67153014
Video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U951pNgMFMU&feature=youtu.be&t=3m24s
>>
File: i swear its happening.jpg (43 KB, 1116x628) Image search: [Google]
i swear its happening.jpg
43 KB, 1116x628
>>67155173

12,000+ claimed "demolitions" and not a single video of one.... A DECADE to provide some evidence ... but no

Also no backround... for instance 6000 demolitions might be hezbollah or hamas former residents blown to crap from sloppy bomb making
>>
>>67153741
I'm hoping if Kim ever knows some shit is about to get really out of hand he'll go down with a fight and take as many of us down with him as he can.
>>
File: waitwhat.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
waitwhat.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>67153295
Officially done.
>>
File: mfw8.png (408 KB, 524x438) Image search: [Google]
mfw8.png
408 KB, 524x438
>>67153014
>NK
>talking shit
ok
>>
>>67153295
top pepperoni
>>
what if they have been having a covert war with north korea the whole time and we were the brainwashed country? like woah man you know?
>>
File: laughpepe.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
laughpepe.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>67153295
I lost.
>>
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING.

RAW FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_zGIXtnutg
>>
>>67153210
The US and SK have been practicing amphibious assault at that beach in Pohang since at least the late 70's and maybe earlier. I know this because I was there for four of them way back in the 80's.

NK knows these are just drills and they stir shit because this is how they earn shekels.Just think of NK as the Jews of Asia.
>>
>>67162526
>at that beach in Pohang since at least the late 70's and maybe earlier. I know this because I was there for four of them way back in the 80's.NK knows these are just drills and they stir shit because this is how

interesting, tell me more.
>>
>>67161135
you are literally at war right now dude, its not a secret. it shouldnt take a secret war to convince you of your brainwashing anyway
>>
>>67163009
The exercise used to be called "Team Spirit" and as another poster mentioned is held every year in the Spring roughly April/May.

It involves US Navy, US Marines and SK Marines (there may be Army and Air Force parts going on also , but I was a squid so I only saw y end).

Pohang back in the early 80's was a small village with a dirt road and wasn't much different from what we see of North Korea now. all they had going on there othere than farming was the HUGE POSCO shipyard where tankers were built.
>>
>>67163539
so its a 50/50 chance of this happening, I'm not trying to be a total fag, but everyone is cutting off all profits to kim, he launched missiles near japan in the last 3 days, and there is a submarine with possible nuke load that we say its missing, even though we have satellites to find it.
>>
>>67163742
Naw.. Kim is butthurt now but we hope his internal discord reaches peak and he goes down on his own. His side won't dare attack and the nukes they have are roughly the size of a semi trailer.

Miniaturizing nuclear weapons isn't as easy as James Bond movies would have the public believe. They don't have a mini nukes and their missile technology is roughly where we were around 1947.

Nothing is going to happen this shit storm happens every year for these exercise as the Norks have to appear ready to rock.
>>
File: StraightOuttaItaly.jpg (118 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
StraightOuttaItaly.jpg
118 KB, 846x846
>>67163742
>he launched missiles near japan in the last 3 days, and there is a submarine with possible nuke load that we say its missing, even though we have satellites to find it.
Everyone in this thread is either new or just likes happening threads. I like happening threads too and miss how frequent they are, but NK is old news. They literally do this shit EVERY YEAR. The details may be off
>They launched a satellite
>Fired a few salvos near a South Korean island
>Large troop movements
>They say they are going to nuke the American aggressors with the new missile they've "developed"
>They had a map in the background with Texas as its target
>on and on etc etc

North Korea is always saying inane shit when they start running out of food the UN gave them. Its how they make their money and keep control over the populace.
Nork citizens get a few more rolling blackouts and the government does a tour de force
American media gets to hype us up about the Hermit kingdom.

North Korea is a dry tease not even worth making a thread about. If some shit actually happens call me. If an EMP goes off from their satellite that passes over 3 times a day...well if you aren't prepared now then you'll be with the raiding hordes of looters anyway.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.