[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are ALL Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
/pol/ can never prove this wrong
>>
Doesn't matter what a muslim says, I will never trust one.
>>
File: 1431307101313.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1431307101313.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>67121764
Consider the Trump=Hitler analogy that is clogging the Internet. I’ll mention just a few flaws with the analogy.

For example, Hitler wanted to conquer other countries. Trump is opposed to war unless for defense. That’s sort of a big difference right there.

Also, Hitler tried to exterminate minorities. Trump’s policies lean pro-minority:

>1. Veterans are disproportionately minorities.

>2. Aborted babies are often minorities.

>3. Trump wants to avoid people “dying in the streets” with no healthcare, and that benefit is good for minorities.

>4. Trump wants to keep Social Security strong, which helps everyone, but mostly people at lower incomes.

>5. Trump’s spokesperson is half African-American. Trump’s daughter converted to Judaism. And so on, and so on.

>6. Stopping illegal immigration reduces job competition for lower-income families. Some say it also reduces violence to women of all ethnicities.

>7. Trump wants citizens to be armed. Hitler didn’t want that.

I could go on. The point is that Trump’s policies are nearly the opposite of Hitler.
Also, Can we agree that calling the candidate with German ancestry “Hitler” is racist? It sure feels that way to me. I’m about half German, same as Trump. And it feels like a racial insult to me.

I’m not easily offended, but I don’t see any other way to interpret the incessant Hitler analogies directed at Trump. If he were female and Asian – with exactly the same policies – would we be comparing him to Hitler every five seconds?

>Protip: we wouldn't
>>
>>67121764

Islam is a system of governance though.

You are either less American or you are a half hearted Muslim, you can't be fully both.

If Islam has a reformation I'll change my mind on this, until then, go fuck a goat.
>>
Just less human
>>
>>67121764
But it shouts you aren't American first, meaning you have questionable loyalties.
>>
File: 70052_big_1354094385.jpg (295 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
70052_big_1354094385.jpg
295 KB, 950x1200
>>67121764
It does, because it`s a mudslime fetish and mudslimes done nothing good for any american country.

There are a ton of larger and smaller cities from all over the world nations. Everybody, who is somebody, at least tried to invest something into building at least in USoNA.

Russians for example, gave the whole state, some major cities and invented the FEA-analysis, so americans can build their skyskrapers and would have something to calculate on their computers.

Any mudslime contribution? - None.
>>
>>67121764
Eat a pepperoni pizza then.
>>
>>67121764
Muslim one may be, but they are subject to America's Laws. Breaking those laws means their religious ones are completely superseded by the country's.

If you murder someone outside of self-defense, you are subjected to imprisonment or execution.

If you don't like the laws of the country you live in, you can move to any country that holds the laws that are similar to the ones you see as ideal.
>>
File: 1440818565896s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1440818565896s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>67121764
>>
Stupid fucking muzzies bitch about Trump's idea of wearing ID badges then wear one anyway with the hijab. Corrective rape is the only solution.
>>
Yes m8
>>
>>67121764
Living in Canada doesn't make me less American than you.
>>
>>67121883
>If Islam has a reformation
islam has nor formal central religious institutions

whereas christian reformation involved going against the pope, islamic reformation involves rejecting the nonsense in the ahadith and whatever clerics claim is sunnah

this is in fact happening right now, while most muslims still adhere to old sunni/shi'ite/ibadi practices, and many are becoming more radicalised, a large amount are becoming nonpracticing, or rejecting ahadith altogether and becoming qur'anists

there is a sort of natural dual-reformation going on, especially here in the us
muslims either get pissed off at the way we live because they believed there insane teacher, or they reject all of the islamic beliefs andreduce it down to the original state of simple faith

the latter is a larger group and are the ones that leftits talk about when they say "not all muslims". however no one sees them because they arent killing people like the fags on the traditional extremist sides are
>>
>>67121764
Correct. Wearing a hijab doesn't make you less American. Wearing a hijab means nothing. Following Islam does make you less American though.
>>
File: japsen.jpg (67 KB, 860x320) Image search: [Google]
japsen.jpg
67 KB, 860x320
>Wearing a hijab, calling it a hijab

Sure, she is american in here heart.

When do you Burgers make a remake with shitskins of pic related
>>
>>67121764
This is the problem when you import 3rd worlders
you can't be American and be a Muslims
you can't be American if you don't respect all of the Constitution
>>
File: 1000px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (101 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png
101 KB, 1000x500
>>67123578
>>
>>67121764
if you are actually an american then you have the right to wear whatever the fuck you want on your head. and to believe in whatever religion you want.

but that doesn't mean we should allow any random muslim into the USA. the very fact that american citizenship means liberty for citizens demands that we not let random people become citizens.
>>
Yes, yes it does make you less American.
>>
>>67121764
I think we have to protect freedom of religion in America for citizens. That's why we have to be extra careful who we let become a citizen in the first place. We have the right to choose who can enter. That decision is made by the majority as well as by elected officials as befitting a democratic republic.
>>
>covering my hair doesn't make me less American than you
Well no shit, wearing a hoodie doesn't make me less of an American either. I'll still get pulled more often by cops, and you'll still be seen as a purveyor and follower of 7th century ignorance. It's the implication behind it that makes people judge you.
>>
Please find this cunts twitter
>>
>>67121764
But voting left does you fucking scumbag traitor.
>>
It's true. Believing in Islam does, though. Islam is a political system as much as a religious one and the US has a very firm separation of church and state.
>>
The hijab doesn't make you less less American, no.

The fact that my grandfathers and great uncles were killing nips off the coast of Australia while yours were fucking goats in Buttfuckistan does.
>>
>>67121764
No, not having a gun makes you less of an American than me and, lets be honest, if you're going to make a sign like that you're not going to be carrying.
>>
Yes it fucking does.

America never was and will never be a Muslim country. You're a guest at best.
>>
>>67121764
Deport them to Saudi Arabia, they'll be free to fully practise their evil sect and wear hijab everywhere.
>>
>>67124959
Indeed mate, same as it is here

Muslims will try all fucking day to put a square piece through a circular hole but it will never go through. Our cultures don't mix, end of fucking story
>>
>>67121764
Just wearing the hijab isn't a definitive characteristic of Muslims. However, being a devout and fundamentalist Muslim requires holding beliefs that go directly against American and Western values in general.

So she might still be less American. Muslims are a tricky bunch, generally speaking with a double tongue, telling other Muslims one thing while telling another when talking to non-Muslims.
>>
>>67121764
>BEING LITERALLY ANYTHING MAKES ME AMERICAN
>>
>>67121764
Its a non-sequitur - no-one makes the argument that people are American based on their choice of clothing.

She might as well hold up a sign that says "Eating bratwursts does not make me any less American than you".
>>
>I'm a proud muslim, you can't be a proud white person.

>But we're all Americans, so you have to let me do what I want :^)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.