[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It isn't racist to fear migration, says the Archbishop of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 306x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 306x408
>Britain has a ‘genuine and justified’ fear of mass immigration, the Archbishop of Canterbury declared last night.
>The country’s most senior churchman said it was ‘absolutely outrageous’ to dismiss the public’s legitimate concerns as racist.
>Archbishop Justin Welby warned: ‘There is a genuine fear. And it is really important that that fear is listened to and addressed. There have to be resources put in place that address those fears.’
>He added: ‘What happens about housing? What happens about jobs? What happens about access to health services?’
>Campaign groups last night welcomed his powerful intervention as a ‘marvellous breath of fresh air’. It comes after years in which the liberal Left has attacked those expressing concern about the unprecedented levels of immigration into Britain as bigots.
>Archbishop Welby also revealed that the Church would not be taking a position in the EU referendum debate.
>He was highly critical of Europe’s response to the refugee crisis, but added: ‘You can’t say, “God says you must vote this way or that way”.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3486397/It-s-fine-fear-migrant-influx-says-Archbishop-Canterbury-Justin-Welby-believes-absolutely-outrageous-people-voice-concerns-condemned-racist.html

Non DM: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/archbishop-of-canterbury-says-it-is-not-racist-to-fear-high-level-of-immigration-a6924601.html

Europhile: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35781613

Canterbury Crusader
>>
breaking news: guy who doesn't use balls has the largest
>>
File: typical swede.png (371 KB, 938x1224) Image search: [Google]
typical swede.png
371 KB, 938x1224
>>66977927
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11526563/Let-gay-clergy-marry-says-Church-of-England-bishop.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11526563/Let-gay-clergy-marry-says-Church-of-England-bishop.html

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/feb/07/religion.world

the CoE is, like any national protestant church a meme political organization, an irrelevant attachment to the ruling political class. They embrace whatever paradigm is chic at the moment, they are ruling party activists in funny clothes.

When anti-christian far leftism was raging with full force they embraced it like everyone else, calling for gay marriage, more immigration, sharia law, you name it. Nobody should take them seriously, I would be amazed if any of them even believed in God. They stand for nothing but money and power, and they never will. Propably they were allowed to say something like that by a party official as the public mood changes.
>>
>>66978438
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/17/bishops-rebuke-cameron-over-refugees
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/feb/07/religion.world
additional gems of Anglicanism, I mistakenly posted the same thing twice previously
>>
>>66978438
Ruling part is Europhile.
>>
>/pol/ shills for organized religion every single day

>clergy says something like this every fucking day

exoteric cultural religions are such obvious control systems
>>
File: THOR.jpg (61 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
THOR.jpg
61 KB, 500x625
>>66977927
Chrisinsanity is a fucking joke. Big surprise, a semitic belief system encourages whites to kowtow to a more militant semitic belief system.
>>
>>66977927

so the queen shut down gay marriage, and now the church is against the 'refugees'

will parliament follow suit?
>>
>>66978365
>breaking news: guy who doesn't use balls has the largest

Anglican ministers are allowed to marry, you dumbass. They're not Catholic priests.
>>
>>66977927
One thing is for sure with people like that you never gonna win a war. I mean seriously does this idiot realize that the midde east was at one point majority christian and today the extermination is almost complete... yet you dont hear much from the church quite the opposite the church still suffers under braindamage and helps and protects the people that mass murder them in the middle east.
>>
>>66978850
>"My god has a hammer, your god was nailed to a cross. Any questions?"

Yeah, two questions.

1. What happened to all of your co-religionists? There must be fewer than 10,000 left. Meanwhile Christianity has 2+ billion adherents.

2. Why have your co-religionists never produced any great art, architecture, music, or anything like that the way Christians have?
>>
File: Alfred-the-Great-009.jpg (16 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Alfred-the-Great-009.jpg
16 KB, 460x276
>>66978850
This. We should convert to a religion that used steel to expel cowardly invaders.
>>
>>66978850
Did you seriously post that 13-year-old tier 9gag image? Non-ironically? Holy shit. Fucking kill yourself. Not even joking. It's one thing to be an atheist, but to post an image as cringeworthy as that is one of the stupidest fucking things a human being could do. You must be part of the reddit overflow. Or just a 12 year old from /b/.

Yes I'm triggered. I'm horrified that I live on the same planet as someone who would post such a retarded meme.
>>
File: stefonknee-wolschtt.jpg (195 KB, 650x520) Image search: [Google]
stefonknee-wolschtt.jpg
195 KB, 650x520
All the church has to do is withhold little boys from the politicians for a couple of weeks and the UK will be a closed port in no time.
>>
>>66978748

What do you mean? This guy deserves credit for saying what he did. /pol/ shills daily for religion indeed, but just because this guy is an archbishop, doesn't make his point any less valid.
>>
cucktholics btfo once again
>>
Welby is a cuck of the highest order. One comment doesn't change that.
>>
I'm too done with the Anglican church to give a fuck tbqh. In fact, I have been since my local church appointed a lesbo "pastor" 6 years ago.

Britain, US, Canada, Germany, Sweden, and New Zealand are already set to become minority majority countries, there's nothing left to be done. Too little, too late, Mr. Archcuckold.
>>
>>66979262
>Why have your co-religionists never produced any great art, architecture, music, or anything like that the way Christians have?
Because they were imbeciles who spoke a barbarous simpleton tongue
>>
File: gayabdul.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
gayabdul.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>66979761

He just wants that fresh tight white boipussy. He doesn't want that Muslim shit that's already been blown out.
>>
>>66978850
Fuck off you pagan cuck. Your people worshiped trees and got plastered as part of "the divine." No wonder we steamrolled your shitty culture and forced you to worship Jesus.

Now the only pagans in the world are satanist wannabes and edgy purple-haired fat chicks. Keep praying to the moon, "Thor." Meanwhile I'll be running your country.
>>
>>66977927
>Be anglican
>Try to imitate based Pope Francis
>Fail miserably
>>
>>66980055
>that story were a muslim traveler watched as some pagans got a wife of a lord fucked up on drink, fucked her a punk of times, then burned her alive
>>
File: image.png (575 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575 KB, 640x1136
>>66980088
Yeah he's soooo based. Fuck the Catholic Church.

Catholicism is for faggots. Protestant or die.
>>
>>66980202
Wait what???
>>
>>66979082
>Anglican ministers are allowed to marry
Not the high clergy or the archbishops. They're basically Catholics who are loyal to the queen instead of the pope
>>
File: 1_Ibn_Fadlan_400x400.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1_Ibn_Fadlan_400x400.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>66980252
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_funeral#Ibn_Fadlan_account
>>
>>66977927
Well shit, his balls grew back.
>>
>>66980205
Are you enjoying your own rules, Johnboy? I hope they're right, because otherwise you're automatically gonna end up in hell. And you don't get any purgatory, so it's even scarier.
>>
>>66980035
>w-what could I d-do
>t-they invited m-me

Kek
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.