[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have the greatest affection for them [Negroes] but I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
>I have the greatest affection for them [Negroes] but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like.

>But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco. Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women. Designers taking it out on the women. Now they're trying to get some more sexy things coming on again

>There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white. Or a rape.

I never knew how based Richard Nixon was. Why didn't you tell me /pol/?
>>
File: 1415155405419.png (22 KB, 985x1150) Image search: [Google]
1415155405419.png
22 KB, 985x1150
>The Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards.

>The Jewish cabal is out to get me.
>>
File: 1454904249865.webm (2 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1454904249865.webm
2 MB, 360x640
>You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France. Let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. Goddamn, they root 'em out. They don't let 'em around at all. I don't know what they do with them. Look at this country. You think the Russians allow dope? Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and left-wingers are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us. I know Moynihan will disagree with this, [Attorney General John] Mitchell will, and Garment will. But, goddamn, we have to stand up to this.
>>
Based
>>
If you have HBO on demand, go to documentaries: "Nixon on Nixon: In His Own Words."
He literally uses the word "kike" more than pol posters.
>>
File: nixonandjews.jpg (128 KB, 569x400) Image search: [Google]
nixonandjews.jpg
128 KB, 569x400
>>66963467
Nixon was a great president and his secret tapes are a gold mine of wisdom.
>>
>In a June 14, 1973 Oval Office meeting with Anne Armstrong, counselor to the president, Nixon said black people couldn't run Jamaica. "Blacks can’t run it. Nowhere, and they won’t be able to for a hundred years, and maybe not for a thousand. … Do you know, maybe one black country that’s well run?" He gave some guidance on what appointees should be like: "No Jews. We are adamant when I say no Jews. … But I mean don’t say anything don’t let anybody know we didn’t [audio unclear] Jewish. But Mexicans are important. Italians, Eastern Europeans. That sort of thing."
>>
Why did he like niggers so much? Was he a cuck?
>>
Was he the proto-/pol/ack? I could see him on r9k
>>
>>66969135
>“The Irish can’t drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I’ve known gets mean when he drinks.”—to Chuck Colson, White House hatchet man, Feb. 13, 1973.
>>
>>66969135
He drove Pat Nixon to dates with other men before she married him, if he were born 80 years later he'd be right here with us.
>>
>>66969135

Nixon was a paranoid autistic genius.

I wouldn't be surprised if /pol/'s meme magic is powered by the ghost of ole Tricky Dick himself.
>>
>>66964382
why boner
>>
>>66963467
I knew Nixon had the highest IQ as president, but he's a real son of a bitch.

Would we have had Carter if not for fucking Ford?
>>
>>66963467
>I never knew how based Richard Nixon was. Why didn't you tell me /pol/?
why do you think the jews got him impeached?
>>
File: 1420247016981.gif (857 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1420247016981.gif
857 KB, 240x228
>>66970598
fags not welcome. Just as Nixon would have wanted it
>>
>>66970701
If Nixon wasn't such a paranoid nut his handpicked successor would have won easily in 1976.

Ford was probably one of the few Republicans who could have beaten Carter after the Watergate fiasco. President Reagan wasn't possible without the disaster of the Carter Presidency. He would have lost worse than Ford in '76.
>>
File: iu.jpg (116 KB, 1120x745) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
116 KB, 1120x745
>>66971152
A paranoid man is a man who knows a little about what's going on.
>>
>>66967138
i'm watching it now. fucking jews man. i thought it was bullshit.
>>
>>66970413
This.
>>
>>66972544
Go fuck some more little boys in Tangiers on a heroin binge, Burroughs.
>>
Nixon literally did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.