[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I find it so hard to believe that this "guy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 6546734537563745.jpg (52 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
6546734537563745.jpg
52 KB, 610x343
Why do I find it so hard to believe that this "guy" is the greatest thinker of our generation?
>>
He must be pretty good, that's the only thing he can do
>>
Such a shitty disease. My dad had it, and it was almost unbearable to see him like that.
>>
>>66945604
was . he was . its well know the stage of his decline has reached the point where he sint capable of any communication. its handled by his assistant who is a well educated man but you know he isnt hawking. the device that makes audible words from typed words is controlled by his assistant now and has been for a few years

the scientific community goes along with the charade because they like him as a symbol but its not a secret that when ever he has been seen the last few years its not his words the machine spits out but his assistant
>>
Like all celebrated geniuses
>hes probably a plagorist
>>
>>66947363
My father couldn't type but there was actually a device that followed his eye movement and let him talk to us.
>>
Because you don't have the brains to follow his mathematics.
>>
This is only what the news want us to think, at this point he is really just a vegetable being controlled by them
>>
>>66945604
Because great thinker he is not.
>>
File: 1439879878531.jpg (70 KB, 557x480) Image search: [Google]
1439879878531.jpg
70 KB, 557x480
>>66945604
>implying he's not imprisoned in his own body while handlers type his dialogue out of sight

they just wheel him out to push muh science agendas from time to time.
>>
>>66945604
Well, he does look like a laughable disabled retard more than anything..
>>
>>66945604
How do you know he's not just a vegetable and his "speech" is not just some dude that takes care of him?
>>
>>66949888
>>66949926
>>66950039
>>66950106
be respectful, he created de black hole
>>
He's far from being the greatest, he's simply iconic; and I say this as someone who is actually from Cambridge.

Bugger once bought the last slice of chocolate and pear tart at the restaurant I worked at, then only ate a few mouthfuls. I wanted it.
>>
>>66945604
hawking is an egomaniac cunt.
>>
>>66950432
No Einstein did. Hawking just expanded on it. Every scientist today is just trying to catch up and understand Einsteins work.

Spacetime is curved.

/thread
>>
>>66945604
He's not, he's a celebrity primarily because of his disability. Just like black science man, he's made 0 scientific discoveries, he's just a token black celebrity.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.