[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China stronk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: hiddendragon.jpg (93 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
hiddendragon.jpg
93 KB, 600x381
>good well-planned economy
>national economy, benefits the nation.

>rich cultural heritage
>great history
>good food
>rich spiritual and religous heritage

>strong military, not USA puppet
>leaders with integrity Mao, Zhou Enlai e.t.c.

>culture of honor and higher ideals
>national pride
>not totally degenerate like japs and westerners

>beats the west at their own game
>sells us shitty products, takes our money

What else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTop_vVC_E
>>
>I don't know anything about China
FTFY
>>
>>66904752
>have a 2000 year headstart
>do fuck all
>west dominates
>literally shits all over china and invents everything
>piggyback off western success
>devalues currency
>we 2nd world now
>economy starts to slow, has announced plans to fire 6 million people in 2 years
>1+ billion people
>still not the largest economy
CHINA STRONK
>>
>>66905261
you forgot
>not filled with niggers
>would kill post-modernist cunt
>has a traditional fascist masochist state that doesn't bow to women
Moving to china.

Captain Sweden Saves the Day!
>>
>>66904752
>>good well-planned economy
>>national economy, benefits the nation.
>>good food
>>strong military, not USA puppet
>>leaders with integrity Mao, Zhou Enlai e.t.c.
>>not totally degenerate like japs and westerners
>>beats the west at their own game
>>sells us shitty products, takes our money

these are not true.
>>
>>66905456
>>not filled with niggers
>filled with chinks and mongs
wew lad
>>has a traditional fascist masochist state
top kek
>>
>>66905456

All the niggers in china would disagree with you.
>>
>>66904899
Teach me!

>>66905261
What did we invent that's so great? A bunch of techno-cult, black science man, particle accelerator stuff and stuff that makes it easier to be fat, stupid and lazy.

Everything we invented basically falls in one of those categories except for weapons, prove me wrong.
>>
>>66905600
>>66905606
>i'd mix with those chinks and mongs
No future for white race, just deal with it senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
^This will be exported to all of europe and the world.
>>
>>66905787
>It was the West that first developed steam power and adapted its use into factories, and for the generation of electrical power.[83] The electrical motor, dynamo, transformer, and electric light, and indeed most of the familiar electrical appliances, were inventions of the West. The Otto and the Diesel internal combustion engines are products whose genesis and early development were in the West. Nuclear power stations are derived from the first atomic pile constructed in Chicago in 1942.

>Communication devices and systems including the telegraph, the telephone, radio, television, communication and navigation satellites, mobile phone, and the Internet were all invented by Westerners.[84] The pencil, ballpoint pen, CRT, LCD, LED, camera, photocopier, laser printer, ink jet printer, plasma display screen and world wide web were also invented in the West.

>Ubiquitous materials including concrete, aluminium, clear glass, synthetic rubber, synthetic diamond and the plastics polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polystyrene were invented in the West. Iron and steel ships, bridges and skyscrapers first appeared in the West. Nitrogen fixation and petrochemicals were invented by Westerners. Most of the elements, were discovered and named in the West, as well as the contemporary atomic theories to explain them.
>>
>>66905787
>>66906243
>The transistor, integrated circuit, memory chip, and computer were all first seen in the West. The ship's chronometer, the screw propeller, the locomotive, bicycle, automobile, and aeroplane were all invented in the West. Eyeglasses, the telescope, the microscope and electron microscope, all the varieties of chromatography, protein and DNA sequencing, computerised tomography, NMR, x-rays, and light, ultraviolet and infrared spectroscopy, were all first developed and applied in Western laboratories, hospitals and factories.

>In medicine, the pure antibiotics were created in the West. The method of preventing Rh disease, the treatment of diabetes, and the germ theory of disease were discovered by Westerners. The eradication of smallpox, was led by a Westerner, Donald Henderson. Radiography, Computed tomography, Positron emission tomography and Medical ultrasonography are important diagnostic tools developed in the West. Other important diagnostic tools of clinical chemistry including the methods of spectrophotometry, electrophoresis and immunoassay were first devised by Westerners. So were the stethoscope, electrocardiograph, and the endoscope. Vitamins, hormonal contraception, hormones, insulin, Beta blockers and ACE inhibitors, along with a host of other medically proven drugs were first utilized to treat disease in the West. The double-blind study and evidence-based medicine are critical scientific techniques widely used in the West for medical purposes.
>>
>>66904752
They have no values, morality or law whatsoever. They sacrifice achievement for harmony and sacrifice children to have genuine name-brand garbage.
>>
>>66905787
>>66906243
>>66906313
>In mathematics, calculus, statistics, logic, vectors, tensors and complex analysis, group theory and topology were developed by Westerners. In biology, evolution, chromosomes, DNA, genetics and the methods of molecular biology are creatures of the West. In physics, the science of mechanics and quantum mechanics, relativity, thermodynamics, and statistical mechanics were all developed by Westerners. The discoveries and inventions by Westerners in electromagnetism include Coulomb's law (1785), the first battery (1800), the unity of electricity and magnetism (1820), Biot–Savart law (1820), Ohm's Law (1827), and the Maxwell's equations (1871). The atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and proton were all unveiled by Westerners.

>In business, economics, and finance, double entry bookkeeping, credit card, and the charge card were all first used in the West.

>Westerners are also known for their explorations of the globe and outer space. The first expedition to circumnavigate the Earth (1522) was by Westerners, as well as the first journey to the South Pole (1911), and the first moon landing (1969). The landing of robots on Mars (2004 and 2012) and on an asteroid (2001), the Voyager explorations of the outer planets (Uranus in 1986 and Neptune in 1989), and Voyager 1's passage into interstellar space (2013)[85] were significant recent Western achievements.
>>
>>66905557
>gulash > chinese food

I'll take ur word for it.

>>66905930
You've got the right idea. Non-manlet asians will be unstoppable.
>>
File: Swedish Asian Mix.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Asian Mix.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
>>66906528
I'm telling you man, we need to find a new host race for our genes. It's sad to say but in all honesty i believe Asians (especially chinese, koreans or japanese) are a good racial choice to interbreed with. They're smart and combined with us we can create a smarter super race!

It's either that or rape the feminists.
>>
>>66906243
>lazy

>stupid

>lazy

>>66906313
>stupid

>fat

>>66906357
>black science man

>stupid

>nasa is a cult

>>66906356
Yeah, thanks for describing your country for me.
>>
>>66905261

>do fuck all
>literally shits all over china and invents everything

China, has had the first modern state not based on aristocracy, literally invented gunpowder, paper, printing, was the first to use (at least in widespread scale) paper money.

The reason China got fucked by the west was because they were so advanced compared to everyone else for so long that they became arrogant. Read the Qianlong reply king George.

But it's ok, I wasn't expecting sandniggers to know actual history.
>>
>>66904752
that's an oxymoron
t. rothbard
>>
>>66904752
China never intends to be the stronkest looking country.

Chinese philosophy is fucking dense to westerners. We are glad to accept Murica to be the world leader as long as they are not treating us as idiots.

Daoism is absorbed by every Chinese. That is why we assimilate every culture and people going into China. We have Chinese Buddhism, Chinese Christianity and Chinese everything.

It's a huge fucking vortex.

Watch youtube videos about I-Ching. Chinese culture is about Yin AND Yang, not Yin or Yang.

We hate Muslim though
>>
>>66906313
Actually the bicycle is a good invention, good on the west for that one.
>>
>>66904752
>china
>gdp growth entirely based around building cities that no one lives in
>>
>>66906961
I know all about chinese philosophy, don't worry
(and not much about anything else China)
>>
>>66906961
Fuck that noise. They arent building those islands for science.

Im expecting china will go full nationalism soon.
>>
>>66906772
Little dick nigga spotted.
>>
>>66904752
Mao was a terrible monster and the current chinese goverment is corrupt beyond belief
>>
>>66907206
Of course we are not building islands for science. Ancient China already knew that the war is a war. Some ancient chink prince was captivated by another chink country. He acted like a cuck and sucked everyone's dick pretending to be a cuck. Meanwhile he tortures himself everyday secretly to motivate himself for the revenge. So after ten years he did it and all the cuck deeds was justified. It was thousands of years ago.

NEVER PISS OFF A CHINK.

We are not morons buying all the muh humanity.
>>
>>66907878
And Putin is insane, praise murica!!!
>>
>>66907878
It is inevitable. I highly hope one day a machine will be the one based ruler for our nation
>>
>>66908004
Youve never heard of the great leap forward?

And Im not talking about Putin, Im talking about China
>>
>>66908045
Y'all need someone in charge who understands the plight of the Chinese people
>>
>>66906357

No discoveries would have been possible without paper or modern numerical system which came from India. The praise for west comes mostly for developing knowledge and riding on discoveries made elsewhere. Most world historians would agree that the pendulum of power swung from the East to the West somewhere during the 1700's probably due to the industrial revolution (note that all almost achievements you linked are post 1750), which to this people are still arguing why it happened and why in the west, especially in Britain. Many historians, economists and political scientists are now arguing that pendulum may be swinging back to the East. Maybe in a few centuries people will look back to the rise of the West as fluke in history.

Ps: Try to read some actual books rather than copypasting from wikipedia
>>
>>66908175
Lend us Bernie Sanders then...
>>
>>66908075
Yeah, it's not the first famine in the world though, shithead. Even if he caused it, incompetence does not a monster make.

I was more reacting to your muh corruption claim. You think there isn't corruption in the US. In China they have the decency to be upfront about it and not hide behind private power.
>>
>>66908469
Im not saying my country is better, I never claimed it wasnt corrupt

China is corrupt, they are about as good as the current US goverment except a lot less expansionist in the military

Also, great leap forward did more than a famine, it killed off a lot of their farmers, reduced military ability and destroyed raw materials by forcing peasant farmers to make 'backyard steel mills'
>>
>>66908469
Everyone in China is corrupt.

EVERY SINGLE PIECE of them. Corruption is like lubricant. You have to bribe the doctor to get better treatment. Even a gatekeeper can be bribed.

Law enforcement is a fucking joke. I sincerely do not believe law system is suitable for Chinese. They will always find a way to break the law.
>>
>>66908685
Oh forgot, also part of the plan was to kill of 'the great vermin of china' so they killed a shitload of a specific bird and it ended up screwing up their ecosystem since the birds were stopping a full blown locust swarm.
>>
All i know is that there is three billion chinks and indians in the world and that they will be the end of the west if they're not nuked soon.
>>
>>66909220
the Indians and chinese hate each other with a passion

Id be interesting to see another Chinese/Indian landwar
>>
the thread seems dead so Im gonna drop some waiting room music until OP comes back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK9YsyK8Ejw
>>
>>66909336
I would reaĺly like to see a full war betwen them two, i would like too see hundreds of millions of them gone.
>>
>>66909670
Last time a war happened between them was back in 62

Border conflict but it showed the burning hatred the two countries have for each other
>>
>>66908685
I get it, what I'm saying is that there is a big difference between
A) bad policy implementation with catastrophic consequences.
B) 'spooky pure evil'

On top of that:
1) Industrialism in China happened
2) It is not beyond debate what caused the famine and so on
3) Industrialisation in other countries also had costs and effects, the issue is magnified because China went industrial in 1950.
What if we compared with britain industrial revolution? Slavery was still going strong e.t.c. Irish famine, which killed more/capita than the great leap forward did.

See it ain't so easy.
>>
>>66909917
true, but Mao did have the farmers outright exocuted because they wouldnt accept communism and the whole ancestor worship thing

I do see your point though OP but I wouldnt personally call communist china a very good nation
>>
>>66910077
Well, i'm not arguing to go live in 1950s China. But the heat is on, and China looks cooler every day.
>>
>>66910266
they need a more modern government board

Im not saying that liberalist bullshit with diversity

They need more people that understand the chinese people and how to improve conditions and stop constructing ghost megacities

If they can get the right people in charge China could be a very beautiful place int he world
>>
You know, China is a huge country and it's hard to change things that fast. There's just so much to modernize and so many people to govern. Compare it to Taiwan or Singapore - China will surely rise to developed nation status, but it's crazy to think it happens overnight. You know, how different are North Korea and South Korea? Same genetic stock, but vastly different results. China's a slow moving behemoth, but it'll get there in time. In our lifetime.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.