[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever listen to political talk radio? I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: Dana-Loeschisacunt.png (1005 KB, 1435x805) Image search: [Google]
Dana-Loeschisacunt.png
1005 KB, 1435x805
Does anyone else ever listen to political talk radio? I work nights so I usually listen to 97.1 here near St. Louis. George Noory is funny to listen to when all the crazies call in but lately I have heard Mark Levin and Dana Loesch and I have to say I hate these two people with a fucking passion. They are complete Cruz shills and huge hypocrites. Does anybody else hate these fucking two? Who the fuck listens to these retards? The liberals play the race card but the conservatives play the retarded Midwestern and southern card so hard.

Right now Dana is shilling against Trump because Trumps campaign manager supposedly hurt this poor little reporter and bruised her arm.
>>
File: muhfeels.jpg (34 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
muhfeels.jpg
34 KB, 600x800
This is what everyone is crying about.
>>
Seems suspicious. At the very worst, he probably did grab her but she's a stonk independent womyn so
>>
>>66904141
FYI, she's family friends with Steven Crowder. They're all part of these 30-something mediaite "entrepreneur" class of pseudo-libertarians who pivot off of traditionalism and nationalist sentiment until it actually demands political representation.

They're the people that are actually killing the country because they incite liberals with their reflexive hatred of any and all self-interested social or economic nationalism, but they also shoot down right wing attempts at nationalism. They're white Jews.
>>
>>66904797
I hope she gets hit by a bus.
>>
>>66904141
I used to listen to 99.7 Nashville. I can't stand Michael DiGiorno, he constantly sucks Israeli cock. Phil Valentine's show is a bit more palatable, though I don't agree with him on everything.
>>
>>66904797
>>66905284
>>66904797
>white Jews

Any by that I mean they feel implicitly threatened by ANY collectivist impulse of any kind, including the basic on of nation. They feel it with inevitably threaten their earning power, or autonomy, or whatever, so it must be destroyed in utero. Exactly the behavior of Jews.
>>
I live in DC and work in an almost empty office, so I listen to 105.9 all day. Chris Plante comes on at 9, he's alright, then Rush Limbaugh at 12, then Michael savage at 3 (my favorite). Levin comes on at 6, and I used to like him bc he btfo's Obama and all the rinos but lately he's just been shilling so hard for Cruz and bashing Donald trump it makes me sick. Can't even listen to the guy right now. Probably will start listening to him again once Donald gets the nomination
>>
File: image.png (721 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721 KB, 750x1334
>>66904141
I live in southern California. I thank god every day for John and Ken on KFI am 640. They aren't particularly pro trump. But they know that the people want him. So they spend all day calling out political hacks that are trying to stop him. They also host debate viewing party's and everyone that attends is pro trump. Can listen to them on iheart radio. Most of the other shows on the station are shilling for Cruz/Kasich. But John and Ken are bad asses who don't give a fuck
>>
>>66904141
Mark Levin is pretty hilarious, doesn't like Trump though. He sounds and acts just like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.
>>
File: Laura_Ingraham_hi.jpg (880 KB, 1520x1216) Image search: [Google]
Laura_Ingraham_hi.jpg
880 KB, 1520x1216
I was surprised how much I liked Laura Ingraham.
>>
>>66906417
not at all. Pesci is a badass where as Levin is just a whiny fucking jew.
>>
>>66904141
Noory is a great show full of whackos and nutjobs, including Noory. That fucking crazy pan flute music is awesome, its so bad.

Levin has always been like that but his politics are not what bothers me. His fucking breathing and perpetual cough drive me up a goddamned wall. Super phlegmy and gross. I'll listen to him on AM, but i can't listen to satellite or something with higher fedelity, its so bad.
>>
>>66904141
Remember when coast to coast am was for /comfy/ spoopy stuff? I miss when Art Bell didn't suck ginormous dick.
>>
>>66906417
He was defending Trump for a little bit.
But then Trump went after Cruz and he's been "BAWW" about it ever since.
>>
that shit with the reporter being abused is bullshit.
heres proof

https://twitter.com/KristinnFR/status/707643253349343234
>>
>>66904797
Damn that is a good summation anon
>>
>>66904141
I listen to Meghan McCain at night because I work at night, but only to laugh at her and rage in equal measures.
Keeps my devotion to Trump stoked.
Levin was fine until this election, and Hannity at least understands why this one is the way it is.
>>
>>66906687
>That fucking crazy pan flute music is awesome, its so bad.
that goes back to art bell days, i think the band is called cusco

time traveler call in lines are probably one of my favorite ones
>>
>>66906864
no, Levin has family in the Cruz campaign, just like Rubio has people in his campaign that work for fox.
>>
>>66906804
>Art Bell
I see you haven't listened in a while.
>>
>>66906804
he already quit is second new show again, he's such a whiny faggot nowadays
>>
also people should check into finding the commercial free podcast versions of talkshows (pretty easy to find on youtube for most big shows)... 3 hour shows are usually cut down to about 1h45m after snipping off all the commercials and news bulletins and stuff
>>
>>66904318
What the fuck is this shit?

Where is the evidence?
>>
>>66904318
cunt should be at the dermatologist for that mole... looks like a tick or something
>>
>>66907651
>>66907726

see

>>66907147
>>
>>66904141
Noory is such a dim witted cuck. The guy is hardly engaged in any of his interviews and never challenges anybody's claims.
>>
>>66907824

That is nothing

She is the one asking the question in the video?
>>
File: 1456886793018.png (611 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456886793018.png
611 KB, 800x800
Just KFI 640 - Coast to Coast AM for me.

I think the Dark Secret Place on Saturdays instead of George Noory are much more interesting to listen too. Also I love me some John and Ken show, they are pretty hilarious as a duo.
>>
>>66908072
>being this dense

the reporter claimed that Corey(the bald guy in the video) grabbed her and threw her to the ground. tell me where that happens in the video
>>
This Fields woman seems like a dive artist.

Gets in the way of the police clearing protesters in NY In 2011 - gets pushed down then picked back up by apologetic police - screams "police pushed me down!!!'

Cuck loser boyfriend pushes nothing but her side of the story. She probably cheats on him relentlessly but the guy is too pussywhipped to be anything but retarded.
>>
>>66907147
Not surprised. I read Breitbart daily and Michelle Fields (the reporter in question) is a known Cruz shill. I have a theory that other Cruz shills, like Glenn Beck maybe, or Mark Levin, convinces her to tell this lie of a story to try and alienate Breitbart's readership from the site, which Beck and the other Cruz shills have been complaining is, along with Drudge, too Trump friendly.

Could be more dirty Rato tricks. You always have to watch out with that guy.
>>
>>66908238
No one was thrown to the ground.

I think Corey grabbed her arm because she broke the press line - and that's it. Who gives a fuck? The problem is all the NeverTrump (((conservatives))) jumping on this and calling for Cory's firing.

Problem for them: Big T doesn't give into cuck demands.
>>
>>66908238
also that same reporter once claimed she was beaten by police by a baton. ill look for the link
>>
Sup st. louis bro. Hazelwood West '10 now in benton park near the brewery. I occasionally tune into 97.1, typically after a significant happening (debate, election, Ferguson shit etc).

While I like NPR their cuckold political coverage is insufferable at times. I mean how many fucking stories can they do about the misfortunes of black people every god damn day.

I rarely switch over to AM but my dad always used to listen to KMOX. I like charlie brennon but havnt heard his show in years. I heard its changed.
>>
>>66908434
no she actually said she was thrown to the ground canada bro. she wrote an article about it
>>
>>66908238

Dense?

I am asking - is the reporter that is making the accusation the same reporter that is asking the question in the 3 second clip?

His campaign manager is obviously wrapping it up in the video and it seems like that timeline fits the description provided by the reporter.

Just trying to clarify
>>
>>66908423
I don't buy that - I actually think Brietbart is in a bind. Brietbart is funded directly by Robert Mercer, Cruz' biggest backer. Without Mercer, there would be no Brietbart. Without Mercer, there would be no Cruz.

Brietbart has been painting Cruz for months as "anti-establishment" like Trump, and they have been successful doing it too. I think in this case - something truly unexpected happened - and they want to keep both their Trump and Cruz readers. Problem is, they have to dangle both sides successfully - it's a hard thing to do.

If this woman wasn't such a dive artist/drama queen, this problem would have been avoided.
>>
>>66908581
She actually said that? Jesus. I thought her boyfriend said Cory grabbed her and "attempted" to send her to the ground - at least that's what he initially tweeted.
>>
>>66908686
she claimed that after another reporter was finished with her question, she went to ask Trump a question and was grabbed and thrown to the ground.
>>
I love how Trump has been a litmus test that shows what conservatives legitimately want to make america great again and which are just globalist shills.

Savage is a good guy. Hannity has remained fair on both Trump and Cruz. People like Shapiro oust themselves as being traitors who put america's interests second.
>>
>>66908939
even though with all the cameras, reporters, and witnesses no one actually said anything.
>>
>>66908969
>People like Shapiro oust themselves

people like Shapiro needed zero ousting
>>
File: 1427583984803.png (75 KB, 435x293) Image search: [Google]
1427583984803.png
75 KB, 435x293
>>66907147
What a shock
>>
I listen to shit on Sirius. Even the least bias ones that dont attact Trump still taloer their show around hitler and racist talk
>>
>>66904141

Levin and Loesch are probably more patriotic than you'll ever be, and Loesch is an absolute qt.

That said, I Listen to Rush, Levin, and sometimes Hannity. Rush is especially good at causing untold levels of liberal butthurt.
>>
>>66908969
Or insufferably evangelical
>>
>>66909334
>Levin and Loesch are probably more patriotic than you'll ever be

here's your $0.03
>>
>>66906530

Ingraham and Malkin are also top tier. I was sipping on finely aged lib tears while reading my constitution when Malkin started wearing a .50 cal cartridge necklace and the left went into an apoplectic shock.
>>
>>66908969

Shapiro has one redeeming quality though, he sends the left into a panic just by doing speaking events at colleges. At one of his recent engagements at UCLA, police were called to keep the leftist students from spilling their spaghetti outside the amphitheater where Shapiro was giving a speech. He then proceeded to read threatening blogposts made by a leftist professor at that school, the faggot actually challenged Shapiro to a boxing match and said "I lift, bro." At one point, some leftist pulled the fire alarm to which Shapiro gave exactly zero fucks and continued to roast the entire political left.

There's also this divestment meeting UCLA had a few years ago, in which Shapiro showed up and tore up the left. Enjoy the aftermath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd8hJVj2g_0
>>
>>66910176
I can agree with that. Shapiro is good for BTFOing progressives. But when it comes to american protectionism, foreign affairs, israel, etc, he can go fuck himself because he's an israeli shill.
>>
wilkow is the only ones thats ever on when im in the car

if you manage to actually hear anything he says because 95% of his show is commercials for quackery oils and nitrate pills he's pretty whiney

all conservative talking heads sound like they need their diaper changed

pretty sad
>>
File: sweat frog.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
sweat frog.png
102 KB, 241x228
>>66904141

>mfw insanely turned on by manly jawlines on women
>>
>>66906244

I agree anon, Levin was awesome until this election cycle started. He's beside himself because of the rise of Trump. It's hard to listen to him now, he sounds like an establishment shill.
>>
>>66910622

-Levin has become shit. Also terrible voice.
-Ingram is pretty based.
-Limbaugh is entertaining although IDK where he really stands deep down.
-Savage is pretty good all around.
-Hewitt is a low energy joke.
-Hannity is okay, still feels like kind of a shill and repeats the same lines over and over again.
>>
I like Hannity, Limbaugh and Savage myself. Savage is for Trump. Hannity and Limbaugh don't support anyone in particular but they aren't Cruz shills like Levin(btw how Jewish of a name can you get) and Dana
>>
>>66904141
She's pretty hot
>>
>>66912045
I like Savage but I'm still trying to figure out WHY he likes trump. He's jewish, after all. Literally every other conservative jew has come out vehemently against trump.

Is Savage really the only good one?
>>
>>66912302
>Literally every other conservative Jew has come out vehemently against trump.

You're not serious are you?
>>
>>66912302
Being Jewish is not equivalent to being evil. A lot of Jews support Trump. Elite Jewish establishment is against Trump, but a lot of us regular guys love Trump. Trump is also Israel's best bet this year. Trump is also spiritual but not a strict religious Jew. He often speaks out against establishment Jewish culture, like when those hasidics were sucking the blood from the wounds of circumcised babies. Stop believing everything /pol/ tells you, there's plenty of good Jews out there.
>>
>>66904141
I used to listen to Echo Moscwy, they shit on Putin 24/7.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (28 KB, 329x400) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
28 KB, 329x400
>>66904141
97.1 Needs nothing but the Dave Glover Show.I'd still rekt Dana.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.