[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking for a job >get interviewed by 5 places including
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1440977334422.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1440977334422.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
>looking for a job
>get interviewed by 5 places including by McDonalds
>none call me back
I can't even find a job as a fucking dishwasher
>>
>>66799849
okay, so you need to work on your skills.

>Do a course
>Meet new people
>Try to do some volunteer work
>Fix your appearance, get a haircut and buy some professional neat looking clothes
>Talk to your family members and ask if they would need anything done or if any of their friends need help with anything

donts
>post on 4chan
>blame society because youre a fuck up
>>
>>66799849
>get interviewed by 5 places

So you actually went in to five different businesses for actual, sit-down interviews, and didn't get the job?

If a business calls you in for an interview, it means they've looked at your resume and/or application and decided that you are qualified. So it sounds like you are fucking up hard in the interview. Give more details on how the interviews went.
>>
>>66799849
Did you sperg out during the interviews?
>>
>>66799849
I was at starbucks today. Retards were getting interviewed for a salesman job. If you have a car, you should do that.
>>
>apply for job as a dishwasher
>have 1 year of experience as a dishwasher
>get rejected because they "are looking for someone with more experience"
>>
>>66801106
That's code for "someone who isn't going to quit next year"
>>
>>66799849

Are you fucking retarded? I can't believe you wouldn't be able to get a job at McDonalds. You must have nasty acne and be like 300lbs with dandruff and an autistic personality.

Post pics of yourself OP
>>
I used to work at a liquor store, and now a dollar general while also going to school to become a paramedic.

Just keep looking, senpai, you'll find something.
>>
>>66801106
That sounds legitimate. Years 2-5 are when you really learn the subtleties and intricacies of washing dishes.
>>
If you're willing to sell your soul, look into night shift jobs.

It was really hard to do on top of class, but the availability is almost always there.
>>
File: 1457549696733.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
1457549696733.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
Now could you imagine if the west cut you off your welfare money?
>>
>>66800701
>>66800778
>>66799849

Its Canada.

Hes being turned down because hes a white male.

They bring him in for the interview and when hes white, they bin his application.
>>
>>66801276
Howd you get those jobs without 5 years experience selling liquor and 10 years experience selling things for a dollar
>>
Lol this happened to me recently , and then I got a job i'd never imagine would hire me ! don't give up anon , there's some good advice on this thread.
Don't feel stupid or bad , you're not the only one looking for work, and it's really a competition of luck. If you need help writing a new resume I'd be glad to help.
>>
>>66801320
Kek
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
>He's a frogposter, sir
>Put it in the trash
>>
>>66801397
You could do afternoon shift too. Don't have to stay up late, don't have to get up early
>>
>>66801654
Firm handshake, direct eye contact, etc.

Just kidding, I just applied when I knew they were desperate for new employees
>>
Guaranteed basic income soon, leech.
>>
>>66799849
>>>/r9k/
>>
You must sound like an autistic sperglord because even 85 IQ illegal immigrants who don't speak English can get dishwasher jobs.
>>
>>66801613
This to a degree.

If you notice you're apply to a place completely filled with non-whites then forget about getting that job.

Funny how whites will actively try to get the best workers regardless of race, while non-whites will stick with their own.

For example, there was a Target store near me, and it took over a Seers store, yet the same people worked there.
>>
>>66799849
Looks like OP has abandoned the thread. No wonder he can't get a job, he doesn't follow through with anything. I bet he didn't even go to the interviews. I bet he didn't even apply.
>>
>>66802719
OP BTFO
>>
File: 1444736128698.jpg (929 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
1444736128698.jpg
929 KB, 966x3054
>>66799849
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.