[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled, how well do you think he d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8
File: .png (61 KB, 596x292) Image search: [Google]
.png
61 KB, 596x292
So now that the dust has settled, how well do you think he did?

Tens of millions of dollars, concentrated media smearing, and republican "heavyweight" denouncements led up to last night's results.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/706675395811266560
>>
I think it played out as well as it could have.

Honestly, I think the attacks from the GOP have only served to paint Trump in a new light to some voters. He's now an enemy of the establishment that so many voters are sick of, and many people believe that and enemy of my enemy is my friend. By going after him so vigorously, they've added an extra angle to his appeal.

The margins were always going to get tighter once the GOP found a front-runner (Cruz). But you can't smear Trump the same way you can a regular politician; they should have learned that already.

The biggest misconception about Trump's success is that he's achieving it off the back of racist and simpletons. His main appeal lies in the fact that he represents a choice outside of the usual political spectrum. He didn't make his living through the typical glad-handing of most politicians, in stark contrast to his opposition. Hilary may seem like she'll beat the breaks off Trump, but she comes from the same political establishment that so many people as sick of. She embodies it completely.
>>
>>66775979
>The biggest misconception about Trump's success is that he's achieving it off the back of racist and simpletons.

I know. Like this racist simpleton they interviewed for Trump Hawaii win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL9cRznZDKY
>>
>>66775979

I wonder if Lubio would have surged if Trump had taken El Rato's offer to drop out in exchange of a Supreme Court position.
>>
People are not realizing he just shut the door on Cruz gettinf 1237

The south/midwest is largely done now, and Cruz is well below his target and trump

Trump needed about 60 delegates and two states last night and took 3 and 75.

Rubio has been eviserrated and trump withstood kasichs assault in Michigan

He doesn't even need Ohio to get 1237 but he it takes Ohio ans Florida it is over

My question is, what is their next move? Seems they are out of cards to play?
>>
>>66777390
Holy shit what is wrong with islanders
>>
>>66777907
He's just emotional about it. No lie, I might tear up a bit if Trump wins the presidency.
>>
>>66777907

fuck off, our island brothers in arms just gave us a huge push we were not expecting
>>
I just want Trump to win so Glenn Beck finally goes completely mental.
>>
>>66774919
>drumpf
>>
>>66777816
The Kennedy Option?
>>
I don't understand liberals attacking Trump only. Isn't Cruz far more dangerous for them? He even polls better. They are fucking themselves in the ass
>>
>>66777390

what a cool guy
>>
>>66777816
Well yeah we all know Trump was going to win more delegates than anyone else. He just needs to get over 50% so he can avoid a brokered convention where the party is sure to fuck him over. So far, we're on track to getting over 50%, but it's not over yet.
>>
>>66777816
continue the Trump is a nazi and KKK shit.
>>
File: 10h8es.gif (4 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
10h8es.gif
4 MB, 360x202
>>66778082
this is what victory tastes like
>>
>>66778544
No, the democrats want Cruz. Independents will not vote for a Christian conservative.
>>
>>66775979
I STILL heard the shills on CNN saying that Trump's biggest weakness is his narrow appeal, when all exit polling shows he's the only one with broad bases appeal across many demographics.
>>
>>66777390
What a passionate man, mang. GO GO HAWAII
>>
>>66778942
They desperately want the Trump Ceiling meme to be true.
>>
>>66774919
Everyone in the GOP attacked him. He still came out on top.
Rubio dumped $30+ million on negative ads against Trump in Florida. Rubio walked away with zero delegates last night and his support in Florida collapsed 20 points.

The American people have made it very clear who they are supporting, at this point.
>>
>>66775979
>>66778942
Yeah, it's pretty much total bullshit what the media tries to peddle. I'm a spic and I've managed to convince most of my family to vote for Trump. It's actually not hard at all. Do you really think most of us want unlimited illegal immigrants flooding across the border? Of course not. My grandfather came here legally and worked his ass off so my dad could get a good education and work his way up. It should be the same way for anyone else.
>>
Trump didn't even have a big night. He only went home with 10 extra delegates than Cruz.

If he doesn't reach 1237 he loses. He won't reach 1237 as it's impossible now.
>>
File: 1453971503288.png (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1453971503288.png
164 KB, 640x1136
>>66777816
The ability for them to even get the brokered convention now seems slim. They are seriously at the Kennedy option at this point.

I'm legit scared about it now.
>>
>>66778889
what happens if you text trump to that number?
>>
I think he did incredibly fucking well. Anyone who says otherwise is just an increasingly nervous man.
>>
The attacks have been highly effective towards independents and Democrats that could be convinced to switch. He has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate I'm pretty sure. The gop is killing what will most likely be their nominee before the general even begins.
>>
>>66778928
This.. Cruz talks about only he can be Hilary and not Donald which is outright wrong.

Donald pulls in dems, independents and blue states(NY)

Cruz would do great in select states and then would lose th General handily
>>
>>66779184
>a leaf shitposting as usual
On the 15th, the first winner take all states start coming in and they are big states with a lot of delegates. There are more than enough delegates left to reach 1237. He's over a quarter of the way there.
>>
>>66779287
It's kind of disheartening how negative ads actually influence people, though. 95% of the time they are bullshit, it doesn't matter who they are targeting and what is said.

My ma called me up the other day whining about Trump, and when I asked her to explain rationally why she hates the man, she couldn't articulate a single reason. Just that she'd been watching TV and apparently he's now a bad guy because an ad said so.

Boomers, man.
>>
>>66779167
Same here.

Most of my family will be voting for trump if he gets it, and the few that aren't will not be voting at all
>>
>>66778544
shillary already bought off the other republican candidates.
>>
GOP needs to stop being corrupt faggots and embrace the Donald.
>>
>>66779405

>only a quarter of the way there
>half the states have voted

LOL tough luck con scum
>>
>>66779287
The republican establishment have exposed themslves as being controlled opposition

They want Hillary over Trump, they want a satanic, lieing unprincipled evil feminist lesbian over a nationalist.
>>
>>66779744
There's 1350 delegates left and about half of the states left are winner take all you retard. Do some math.
>>
>>66779744

>canadian education
>>
>>66779167

When will the masses wake up and realize that legal Mexican immigrants totally get it, and feel disrespected by illegals who think they are above everyone else by just doing whatever they want?
>>
>>66777985
this
The times i've cried could be counted on two hands, one of two of those times were due to the government actively betraying me. The first time was when i was 14 and discovered that half the people i know are actively trying to take liberty away from everyone(democrats), and the second time was when they won and did take liberty from us. I live in california btw, the government can legally come and kick down our doors to take our guns, but they'll die in the process. I also cried after finishing Mein Kampf, was truly a good man.
>>
>>66779215
You just get text messages from his campaign about upcoming TV appearances. "Tune in to see Donald Trump debate the other candidates live on CNN at 8 pm eastern", shit like that.

You have to enter in your zip, and I think it also alerts you when he's having a rally nearby. He hasn't come to my city yet (Kansas City here, keeping my fingers crossed he comes around within the next week for the mo primary)
>>
>>66779871

so he has to get 60% of the delegates to reach 1237.

Ain't happening. He only got 10 more than cruz tonight and he won 3/4 states.
>>
File: 1457035936163.png (225 KB, 1070x1028) Image search: [Google]
1457035936163.png
225 KB, 1070x1028
>>66777390

Based Hawaiian!!!!
>>
Can somebody explain the Kennedy option to an ignorant person?
>>
File: southpark vote or die.jpg (174 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
southpark vote or die.jpg
174 KB, 640x320
>This.. Cruz talks about only he can be Hilary and not Donald which is outright wrong.
Cruz lies so often he has become the stereotype of the politician from the old joke. "How do you tell when Cruz is lying?"
I would source some of his lies, but I really don't think I need to. A mildly retarded child could see though some of them.
>>
>>66780179
Dey gon shoot hims massah!
>>
>>66780078
Sure, and some of the states that are left are states like New York and California, which give many more delegates than flyover states like Iowa. Also, most of these states are winner takes all, which means that instead of Donald winning and only getting 60% of delegates for a state, he takes all of them.
>>
>>66780078
1. Winner take all. Cruz has picked up delegates in states Trump won because everything has been proportional or winner-take-most so far.

2. Cruz is running out of religious northern states. He's not going to be able to get Florida, New York, etc.
>>
>>66779204
That pic is fake. There's no way The Donald would let his phone have low energy.
>>
>>66779204
What is the kennedy option exactly?
>>
>>66777390
Nice man. But he looks like the guy in those old Chinese kung-fu films that just, for no reason whatsoever, decides to rip someone's heart out and squeeze the blood.
>>
>>66777390
What a bro.
>>
>>66774919
I've never seen a the WSJ go after a candidate than they have been going after Trump.

Honestly, every day at least two OP ED pieces and numerous "news" articles that are anti-trump.

it really is educational. They never once went after Obama or any democrat with such ferocity.

All this after we swallowed their Romney-McCain shit sandwiches.

FUCK EM
>>
>>66780361
Bullet it in head
>>
>>66780179
>be kennedy
>get shot
>>
>>66780361
I asked myself the same question

Then I remembered who Kennedy was desu desu
>>
>>66780281

He is going to lose ND, SD, WY, WA, OR, UT, AZ, NM and likely CA.

Good luck Trump. He better hope Rubio stays in so he has a chance.
>>
>>66780445
I feel like that would cause a lot more problems than just them letting him win.
>>
>>66777390
MAHALO
A
H
A
L
O
>>
>>66780078
Next states are winner take all. He only has to win 60% of the next states, he's already on track.
>>
>>66780318

Explain MAINE stupid.

You're supporting a losing candidate.
>>
>>66780179
kennedy was assasinated for making a executive order about taking away the possibility for banks to make money (i think)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
>>
>>66780653
Epic trolling friend. Your fellow Canadian Cruz is way below his expected delegate count and all but admitted to hoping for a brokered convention last night.
>>
>>66777390

I'm about to cry bros, holy shit, pretty touching. I've had my doubts about Trump, but this guy speaks the truth. Why would Trump risk it all to run? This guy makes me believe that Trump is being sincere.

I'm sending this to all the people that say "Trump is a racist".
>>
>>66780671
He was assassinated because he was going to destroy the power of the central bank. You know, that thing that was literally created and inflicted upon the US in a conspiracy overnight by literal Jews?
>>
>>66780179
The CIA crashes his plane with no survivors
>>
>>66780653
Cruz will lose to Hillary. We might all be losers here, leaf.
>>
>>66774919
The establishment doesn't realize that many people want Trump to win. Going against Trump is essentially going against the people.

They have to give in and back Trump 100%, because this might be the closest thing to a one party rule they'll ever get.
>>
>>66780974

sorry, mate.

the POLLS say that the only candidate to lose to Hillary is Trump.
>>
>>66780653
>>66780078
Right now, Trump has 44% of the total delegates and that's because everything has been proportional/winner-take-most. It's totally likely that Trump can get 60% of the remaining delegates esp. with winner-take-all states.
>>
>>66781054
Cruz won't beat Hillary. No one will go out and vote. Where are these polls by the way? I'm not doubting you. I just have not seen em.
>>
File: STUMPED.png (197 KB, 617x635) Image search: [Google]
STUMPED.png
197 KB, 617x635
>>66774919
>>
>>66781205

RCP

>>66781114

this delusion. trump will lose most of the west.
>>
>>66779779
> republicans wanting a nationalist
Uhm, isn't that the whole fucking point? States rights and all that crazy shit?
>>
>>66781316
>trump will lose most of the west
[citation needed]
>>
>>66780350
Underrated post
>>
>>66781207
While this is old news, isn't news like it bound to increase peoples ire for the establishment?
>>
>>66780882
This is what we fight for. This is what the people truly want, and the establishment is terrified. The very essence of the Founding Fathers drives him, and us, toward the brightest of futures.

You were born just in time to witness America reborn greater than it ever was.
>>
>>66778770

They have no choice but to simply continue it, there's nothing left in their arsenal.

Eventually the use of Hitler and Nazism as a comparison to anything will become a joke, no one will ever again yield when confronted with this silencing tactic. They will simply remember this moment in history and laugh it off.
>>
>>66781458

Last california poll has cruz up.
he will be up more since he surged since DEC.

Also logic, he won Idaho in a landslide and Montana, ND and SD, WY are like IDAHO.
>>
>>66780653
Close to Cucknadia, so it's likely that was a factor. He is a naturalborn syrupnigger, after all.
>>
>>66777816

I could be wrong but can't the republicans rewrite the rules of the convention before the first round of voting. Like change the minimum to a 2/3 majority
>>
>>66781316
>general election polls matter during the primaries.

Okay, leaf.
>>
>>66781865

They can't call a brokered convention, there's no contest, Trump will get the nomination.

Brokered conventions are only intended for very tight races, if they go ahead with this, the GOP is finished.
>>
>>66780179

>be American
>get shot
>>
>>66778474

This is absolutely retarded and you look equally retarded repeating it. Whether you like the man or not.
>>
>>66778889
priceless and off by one
>>
>>66779937
We're busy paying for refugees and weed instead of our education.

Please save us
>>
>>66781445
No, they just want to appear to be for those things. In reality, they have the same policies as democrats with a very very small number of issues that they diverge on, like abortion.

With actual issues that affect the country and economy? They line up real nice behind the party they're supposed to despise.
>>
>>66778409
>finally goes completely mental
That shipped sailed years ago
>>
>>66781719
>last poll
>12/16 - 1/3
Please stop shitposting. He also did not win Idaho in a landslide. Cruz got 3 more delegates than Trump.
>>
>>66778522
>>66777816
>>66779204
>>66780361
>>66780445
>>66780466
>Kennedy Option
Anons, I'm really scared of what they might try to do.
>>
>>66784593
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/huffpos-grim-54-private-jets-at-meeting-to-stop-trump/

for video
>>
>>66781719
Cruz will not win California. Any state with cross-over democrat and independent vote (without rigged voting processes that keep them out) is going to be going Trump.

Idaho is fucking red dumb mormon country full of establishment cocksuckers. Of course they voted cruz.
>>
File: 1447563592691.jpg (580 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
1447563592691.jpg
580 KB, 1600x1169
>>66784593

FEAR NOT ANONS
THE EMPEROR HAS HIS MIGHTY CUSTODIAN GUARDIANS FOR A REASON
TRAITORS SHALL TREMBLE WITH FEAR
BEFORE THEY ARE GROUND TO DUST
>>
>>66784593
The kikes exposing themselves.
>>
>>66777390
This video newsclip is awesome.

Gee, Trump sure is 'racist'. Just look at the brown man supporting him and crying in joy for him!

Good feels right now lads.
>>
>>66784593
>Anons, I'm really scared of what they might try to do.
I hope you like brains
>>
>>66777816

Rape allegations are incoming. If not they will try pedophilia. If not they will create a fake case against him just to muddy the waters. "I got ripped off by Donald Trump" commercials with people who claim he ripped them off. Commercials with people who were fired/laid off/downsized/ jobs exported etc etc etc ad nauseum.

They have a lot of tricks. Never underestimate the desperate man. Especially with all of the establishment at stake.

Remember left or right wing they are all part of the same bird and they will sacrifice a wing to save the organism.

This isn't over, not by a long shot...
>>
>>66777390
Trump means family, family means nobody gets left behind.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.