[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inquiry About Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_fegs5ZJw.jpg (42 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
4L_fegs5ZJw.jpg
42 KB, 720x405
Why is it that when anybody talks about Trump it is never about his positions on issues? People who dislike Trump always talk about his personal "attacks" on people but never address his standings in a proper political fashion. Are these people just so incredibly mind fucked by Trump?
>>
when they do mention his positions they pretend that he hasn't already put forth details on them.
>>
>>66772179

Issues don't really matter at this point.

Either we are going to make this country great again, or we are blowing it the fuck up.
>>
File: 1456256527735.png (46 KB, 572x685) Image search: [Google]
1456256527735.png
46 KB, 572x685
This board's lack of self awareness is incredible. That's what you guys do about every other candidate. Some of you actually criticize the proposed policies, but most of you just spout insults, strawmen and lazy assumptions about the motives and capabilities of other candidates.

I also don't have any problems with most of Trump's policies, they're not the worst but they're not the best in my eyes. His authoritarian nature and world class bullshitting makes me not trust anything he has to say.

I also think it's pretty clear that his low taxes won't pay for all his propositions.
>>
>>66772179
>Are these people just so incredibly mind fucked by Trump?

They are. I have a friend who is pretty intelligent, and the other day he literally said "I think Trumps first act as president would be to mark all the people who didn't vote or support him and either take them out or deport them."

I thought he was joking and then I realized he was dead serious. A Trump presidency makes logical people think so illogically it's ridiculous. I don't get it. Just because they don't like him they think he will literally be a Tyrant.
>>
>>66772734
>his propositions

He's going to be cutting the budget faggot
>>
>>66772815
That doesn't mean he won't be running a deficit with what he's proposing. Get your shit together.
>>
He is an inheritance kid 1 percenter.
He has absolutely no grasp on foreign affairs or international civilitty.
Cutting corporate tax and raping working class with the load.
Pro-lifer misogynist
Opposes college and higher learning paid by the state
Opposes free speech and has declared he would losen libel laws so he can sue whoever critizes him
Vaccination conspiracy nut job.
Climate change denier
Pro-Israel good goy
inb4 wall
>>
>>66773206
Here's your (wall)
>>
>>66772765
I don't see how you think that's completely illogical. All of the people who didn't support him is a stretch, but I will not be surprised if Trump begins acting as a tyrant.
>>
>>66773206
He's better than any of the other puppets that are running.

Also, BUILD WALL!
>>
File: 1457158856092.jpg (45 KB, 496x357) Image search: [Google]
1457158856092.jpg
45 KB, 496x357
>>66773206
>muh miss-soggy-knee
Immediately discarded
>>
Sure are a lot of reddit fags in here.
>>
>>66773733
Do you only go on 4chan? Most people stop doing that before the end of high school.
>>
File: worthenough.jpg (240 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
worthenough.jpg
240 KB, 774x1032
>>66773206
WALL
>>
>>66773733
I bet you refer to normal people as an outgroup you fuckin loser lmao
>>
>>66772179
Yes!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.