[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>66692045
They also commit the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks around the globe, and in random polls in various places [notably the UK], between 25-50% of Muslims admitted that they either supported jihadists or believed it was morally permissible to use violence against those who oppose Islam.

This is literally just an attempt at diversion. Its like me saying "Blacks commit 50% of murders" and you go "Well oh yeah? Whites commit more pedophilia!"

Okay, thats disgusting, but it doesn't negate what I said. The fact that Muslims commit so few 'mass shootings' [which btw most of those are done by blacks, so your picture is disingenuous from the start] doesn't matter to me, because I'm not afraid of getting shot up, I'm afraid of getting exploded. Or shot. Or exploded and shot.
>>
Good point OP, lets kill our culture and race so we can make room for all those doctors and engineers.

I'm sure you wont experience any mass shootings once Dar es-Salaam settles in :^)
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>66692045
Yeah of course when you only take the most intelligent people from a society and give them preferential treatment in schools its going to skew the numbers (I doubt that info graphic is true) but you forgot to mention that these Muslims left all their criminal sub 80 IQ cousins behind.

How do you think the smartest people in america would stack up if you sent them to the middle east.

Fucking IDIOT!
>>
>>66692045
Oh wait I forgot to mention regression to the mean. Even if you only took the smartest people in the middle east their children are going to be just as dumb (on average) as the people in the shitty country they came from. So again, go fuck your self, you are an idiotic mouth breather. Stop repeating things that agree with your self destructive world view and grow the fuck up. Or kill just your self. It makes no difference to me. Just please stop being a complete waste of human life. You are poisoning your own race.
>>
OP BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
>>
does anyone have the real numbers? 10% sounds like a lot of bullshit to me
>>
>>66692045
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q
Reality is knocking on your door
>>
File: tsarnaev.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
tsarnaev.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
>mass shootings
>>
>>66694022
>Oh wait I forgot to mention regression to the mean. Even if you only took the smartest people in the middle east their children are going to be just as dumb (on average) as the people in the shitty country they came from

why don't Canadians believe in evolution?
>>
>>66695061
What is this. It's all in German.
>>
>>66692045
>mass shootings
fun it doesn't count killed by passenger jets or bombs

fucking kike propaganda
>>
And just like upper class blacks more prone to ferocity than the average
Extremism lack class consciousness
>>
paki doctors often use fake qualifications obtained whilst in their 3rd world homeland. I wouldn't trust a single one of them
>>
>>66692045
the flag hajib makes me so fucking angry i cant even comprehend the rage i feel. its so subversive, such a blatant attempt at manipulating the foolish.
>>
>>66695456
It's a map of all the crime committed by immigrants.
>>
>>66692045
Can they provide verifiable sources, along with peer reviews to prove their claims?
>>
First of all,
sure I can buy that

second of all,
show me the international stats
>>
>>66692045
I know this scumbad Muslim that has tried to Jew out my mother multiple times by trying to sell her failing businesses and other shit

Fuck muslims.
>>
>>66692045
yes all muslims matter but we're focusing on the ones committing or condoning atrocities and if you can't understand that you're part of the problem
>>
File: islamwithout.jpg (738 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
islamwithout.jpg
738 KB, 1680x1050
>>66692045
>10% of US doctors are apostates who treat kuffars
I don't believe that for a second.
>>
>>66695272
Nothing evolves in two or three generations.
>>
File: merchant.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
merchant.gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>66696305
>I know this scumbad Muslim that has tried to Jew out my mother multiple times by trying to sell her failing businesses and other shit
but of course. Muslims are Semites. They're every bit as much of Merchants as the Jews themselves
>>
>.5% of mass shootings
>almost all of the mass shootings in the past few years were muzzies
>>
>200% of 747s slammed into skyscrapers
>>
>>66692045
>commit 0.5% of mass shootings
>mass shootings

Oh cool a term that could literally mean anything they want it to mean. They may as well define a "mass shooting" as "white person shoots a lot of people".

>10% of US doctors

Yeah the US takes in the smartest Muslims possible, the dumb ones stay in their shithole countries.
>>
>>66696578
saved image
>>
My father was labelled a drug addict by one of those muslim doctors because he tried to put him on crazy pills for back pain and he called him Osama and stormed out of his office.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.