[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>200 delegates behind >no one in the party even likes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1455218242312.jpg (61 KB, 1200x680) Image search: [Google]
1455218242312.jpg
61 KB, 1200x680
>200 delegates behind
>no one in the party even likes you
>keep running anyway because you're so butthurt about Iran
>>
>>66643234
Get this kike outta hear
>>
File: 1454359619505.png (518 KB, 1349x1079) Image search: [Google]
1454359619505.png
518 KB, 1349x1079
I think he's banking on Hillary getting arrested.
>>
>>66643234
He fell that far behind because of the dumb hicks in the deep south. That's over with Mississippi today, and he's got a lot of more favorable states ahead.
Hillary is also facing multiple scandals that could doom her.

Plus the longer he stays in, the more we see people on the left finally having their fill of identity politics. After the last debate, when a bunch of dumb feminists said it was sexist for him to tell her to stop interrupting him, tons of liberals defended him.

Yes: Bernie Sanders campaign is now making most liberals defend a white man against phony accusations of sexism.
Bernie is going to kill modern feminism, by being a liberal non-sexist guy who dares to run against a woman
>>
>>66643234
At least he has white people on his side.
>>
>>66643234
>you're so butthurt about Iran
Wtf does this even mean
>>
>>66643639
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>66643644
I am shocked any self respecting white man would even support this white hating fool.
>>
>>66643639
Lol. Dumb hicks in the south. There are next to no white democratic voters in the south. Ignoramous.
>>
OP is fueled by Wall Schtreet greed! I see millionaires and billionaires everywhere! HELP!
>>
>>66643736
no u
>>
>>66643667
The Iran deal.
>>
>>66643767
yeah, cuz the dumb hicks would rather BUILD A WALL
>>
>>66643667
Wall Schtreet recklessness and greed!
>>
>>66643234
Did this faggot even apologize for saying that white people can't know how is to be poor?

>You are taking out of context
>He grew poor

Don't fucking matter, you have to take responsibility for the shit you say. Much more when you sound like a tumblarina

this faggot will lose for Hillary, then hillary will get arrested and Trump will win this shit
>>
Wall Schtreet recklessness and greed!
>>
>>66643818
Why is Sanders mad about it?
>>
>>66643918
>grew up poor
>doesn't acknowledge white poverty
A real fucking cunt
>>
Bernies going to get his ass kicked in Michigan thanks to the black votes that won't go for his shit. The only other people that would vote for him are young whites and they don't even vote. The older whites probably feel alienated because of his black cock pandering the other day.

Most of Michigan is rural too, i guarantee republians will have more voters than democrats. Bernie will be way far behind after today.
>>
>>66643998
He claims to support it, but after dropping all that shit about Mossaddegh, it's obvious he's going to fuck with our current foreign policy big time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.