[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So under new EU-Turkey migrant agreements, turkey will stop migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 KB, 324x216
So under new EU-Turkey migrant agreements, turkey will stop migrants and refugees from entering the EU via boat from Turkey, in exchange for more refugee camps being set up in Europe, additional aid being sent to Turkey to help support the estimated 3 million Syrian refugees and eventually schengen area access being given to Turkish citizens. What is /pol/s opinion on this?
>>
Post some roach memes.
>>
>>66623827
Sorry my insect friend, I dont have any saved on my phone
>>
>>66622483
>So under new EU-Turkey migrant agreements, turkey will stop migrants and refugees from entering the EU via boat from Turke
No, it will not, It will take everyone back.

>>66622483
>in exchange for more refugee camps being set up in Europe
Only a few

>>66622483
>What is /pol/s opinion on this?
It is the perfect solution to the crisis.
>>
>>66622483
How is turkey supposed to support the refugees? I just remember reading somewhere today that turks have one of the worst standards of living.

Actually nevermind I'm fine with this, what is the schengen area?
>>
>>66622483

It's probably one of the best solutions there is.
>>
>>66624171
To give roaches access to schengen? Are you a roach?
>>
>>66624145

>what is schengen area?

The passport free zone in the European Union
>>
>>66624252

No. But what else should be done? Turkey has the upper hand, and they are fully aware of it
>>
>>66624321
Patrols in Aegan Sea, full economical blockade of Turkey, removing of Turkey from NATO and a war.
>>
>>66622483
Great. Europe allows Turkey to blackmail us. Britain please, vote to exit of the European Union and fuck this cuck Europe.
>>
>>66624678

I see your point. But it's idealistic. The people in power at the European Union are sissies
>>
Based Orban already vetoed it.

The savior this continent needs but doesn't deserve.
>>
>>66624749
>>66624749

dont worry Gonzalez its happening :P
>>
>>66624877

>:P
>>
>>66624877
How are the polls of the Brexit now?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.