[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarian movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Randy.jpg (53 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Randy.jpg
53 KB, 800x500
So I'm really happy that Trump is BTFO libtards and for once racist remarks aren't ending someone's career, but actually helping because America is tired of all the PC bullshit.

That said, a year ago I never would have seen a Trump nomination coming but now it looks like he's gonna win the presidency.

But around this time last year I was kind of hoping that this could be the election the Libertarian movement took off.

Rand Or Gary Johnson might have been able to do better if Trump hadn't run.

Still the asspain Trump has caused libatrds is way more than Rand or Gary ever could have and he's a lot funnier too.

Anyone else hoping that after Trump's Second term is over, the Libertarian movement can take rise for the 2024 election?
>>
>>66567667
>racist remarks

Gonna need a source on that one
>>
File: trump-paul-golf.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump-paul-golf.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
I'm hoping Paul builds himself up during his second term in the senate and becomes Senate Majority Leader.

I think he and Trump could do a lot of great things for America.
>>
>>66567667
Deporting illegals (that are democrat voting machines thanks to no id) and building the wall are, unsurprisingly, the best thing that cold ever happen to libertarians.

They may lie to the media, they may lie to themselves. But in the end libertarianism is a white man conception. Aztecs and Incas have proven time and again their attachment to collectivism.

Also, killing PC culture is an event of enormous magnitude for any libertarian movement. Sure Trump did it for other things, but u have to realize that after 8 years of his presidency, bothering other people's feelings will not be considered an argument. I'm not full libertarian, but I admit 90% of the shit they receive come from "le you don't think of le poor" type of whining even when it's irrelevant or inconsequential.
>>
>>66567760
As a Trump supporter the only slightly legitimized evidence was a reported statement he made about blacks being inherently lazy or something.
>>
>>66568637

>Deporting illegals (that are democrat voting machines thanks to no id)

You're an idiot, you have to be registered to vote to vote and that requires citizenship. It is virtually impossible for an illegal alein to vote in the US. Most of them are too busy picking oranges to care about politics much anyway.
>>
>>66567667
>racist remarks
such as?
>>
File: 1453831828183.jpg (53 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1453831828183.jpg
53 KB, 458x390
>>66568751
I wouldn't even call it that
its from a book written by a man who used to work with Trump but didn't like him, whos' to say he's not lying?
And its funny how people call him racist against muslims and Mexicans and only have this [questionable] quote to show for it despite it only talking about blacks and Jews
Liberal "logic" knows no bounds family
>>
Goals for a future Paul candidacy.
1. Work on your shoulders
2. Go back in time and stab yourself before endorsing Romney.
>>
>>66567667
You're not a libertarian if you're not for open borders (free circulation of labor is necessary in a free market) ergo libertarians are cucks
why are there still libertarians on /pol/? Are they dillusioned remnants of the 2012 election?
>>
File: democracy.jpg (77 KB, 623x425) Image search: [Google]
democracy.jpg
77 KB, 623x425
I fear there will never be a "libertarian moment" in the US, because of pic related.

said pic picks on the left, but the right is just as bad. Look at all the Trump support. Guy wants to tear up the Bill of Rights and people eat it up.
>>
Wife-swap like a hurricane
Here in Cuck Burg.
Racist white men's secret shame.
It's a cuck-blur.
They wanna see their wives filled.
Gettin railed by black dudes.

Cuck tales, Woo Woo!
Every day emasculation.
Cuck tales, Woo Woo!
Watch my neighbour teach my wife to
Fuck-tales!

I'll find a stranger just to cuck you.
I met this guy, dear. Can he fuck you?
What to do? Just beat my meat, yeah!

Cuck tales! Woo Woo!
Damn I wish my dick was working.
Cuck tales! Woo Woo!
All I do is sit here jerking, Cuck tales!

Not pegging-tales not tribbing-tales.
No, Cuck tales. Woo Woo!
>>
>>66567667
Imagine how popular Rand would have been if instead of selling out he doubled down on being an outsider. He would have cleaned up. He was an idiot for trying to turn establishment in an anti-establishment year. The political climate was perfect and he fucked it up.
>>
>>66570399
>The political climate was perfect and he fucked it up.
You seriously think you could run on a free-trade and free-markets platform this year? Fat chance.
>>
Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, the Bilderberger meeting, and SWEARING ALLEGIANCE TO MOLECH

Not Trump's style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8
>>
>>66570099
some of trumps policies are shit, like his fbil shilling against apple and his building up of the military

his torture policy is some soviet tier shit too desu senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.