[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It should be legal for people with a criminal record to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
It should be legal for people with a criminal record to kill each other, rob each other, etc...

Discuss.
>>
Basically you're talking about a permanent pvp red status for all criminals. You should build on that and allow the non-pvp's to attack them too, but not the other way around!
>>
>>66543447
Prisoners should be castrated and branded for serious offenses, with the death penalty still on the table. Minor offenses would be treated like normal
>>
>roommate smokes weed
>he's out with a friend
>cops raid house
>find his stash
>slap me with possession with intent to distribute
>roommate skips town, no one believes me that I didn't have anything to do with it
>prosecutor even says the fact I have no THC in my system is "proof" I was selling
>felon
>now I have to live in fear of niggers robbing and killing me

nice
>>
File: hAHt5dq.gif (3 MB, 393x443) Image search: [Google]
hAHt5dq.gif
3 MB, 393x443
>>66544694
>living with a roommate who smokes weed
>not understanding the legal ramifications

Your own fault degenerate
>>
>>66543447
I will steal skittles then and kill all the niggers
>>
>>66543447
>criminal record
What kind? Violent? Or just any?
It's not gonna be easy to determine where the line is and how would the criminals themselves know?

Actually another better idea would be that people that arent criminals should be allowed to rob and shoot those with criminal record.
>>
>>66545150
>Not aware he's a nigger himself
>>
>>66545081
>says weed is degenerate
>believes in locking people up for smoking a plant
>>
>>66544694
Cops wouldnt raid unless he was a dealer, why were you living with a dealer anon
>>
>>66545150

>egypt

HOL UP HOL UP
why u be killing KANGS doe
>>
>>66546227
>why were you living with a dealer anon
Bitches love dangerous guys.
>>
Im more for throwing them into the salt mines so they can gather the salt needed for my French Fries
>>
>>66545969
felony/misdemeanor
>>
>>66543447
why not just dress up as dredd and exact vigilante justice
>>
>>66546439
Sounds like a plan sport
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.