[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become s leftist again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1447835385580.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447835385580.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Seriously /pol/ I can't go on like this. I need to go back to being a bluepilled leftist faggot.

I'm too stressed and depressed and I think I'm losing sleep.

HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME
>>
File: 1448531821835.jpg (69 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1448531821835.jpg
69 KB, 474x600
>>56819038
As if the kikes would ever let you go back into wonderland.
You're here forever, now decide whether you're going to do something about what is wrong with the world or not.
>>
>>56819345
>now decide whether you're going to do something about what is wrong with the world or not.
I literally cannot do anything. My best chance at happiness is being a bluepilled kek like a normie
>>
>>56819597
You live in the US for fucks sake, buy some guns and start the race war.
You could literally ignite the fire for good.
>>
>>56819790
This guy knows. Just buying a raifu will make you feel better.
>>
>>56819790
But the worst part is that I am Mexican. Do you want me to shoot up some niggers to start a race war for white people? Wtf man that doesn't make sense.

If I were to shoot anyone it would make more sense to shoot a bunch of women for "muh masculinity" or something.

Also you're probably FBI anyway.

(pls FBI if you are reading this I would never shoot anyone)
>>
>>56819038
Just one step forward. It would be hard to foresee what will happen after what /pol/ foresees happens, but think it through, like if you were a Jew in 1933. It's always left, right. Read some sci-fi or enter some leftist religion.

But we both know you don't really want it. Take your pills and have a good night.
>>
>>56819038
Welcome back brother.
>>
>>56819038
Research Strasserism.
>>
>>56819038
There is not coming back.
Find a challenging hobby.
>>
>>56820028
Then buy some guns and go help Trump win the election.
You can always do something.
>>
File: glory.jpg (63 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
glory.jpg
63 KB, 400x600
>>56819038
the answer is simple - hate society. hate america and everything she stands for. be determined to cause the downfall of america and its constitution. when you realize that leftists are traitors to american ideals and you align yourself with them then you can gleefully cause americas continuing spiral into the sewer by casting your vote for the most "progressive" democrats, joining in on the lefts demonstrations/protests, actively discuss with your representative/senator the introduction of new leftist anti-constitutional laws that will further our downfall. if you have the personality for it you may even run for elected office. then you can really fuck shit up. getting your name and ideals out there will eventually hook you up with your jew handlers who will ensure that your political career will skyrocket. you'll become very wealthy at the taxpayers expense and all youll have to do is vote the way your benefactors tell you. just look at the career of americas 31 hater barack obama - a total unknown that became a senator that became president bent on the destruction of the usa. if a nigger can do it - you can too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.