[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bedtime watching for /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CAIR=Muslim Brotherhood.jpg (4 KB, 151x100) Image search: [Google]
CAIR=Muslim Brotherhood.jpg
4 KB, 151x100
The most important thing you will watch this month is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVJjBiHzOA
>>
>>56814140
All /pol/ should know this
>>
>>56814140
especially the burgers/ameritards
>>
>>56814140
sure i'll watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
>>
>>56815545
thanks!
>>
Watching now it better be good nigs
>>
>>56814140
they're gonna get ya
they're gonna make you bow down to their god and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>56814140
>>56815678
watched first 10 mins
skimmed the rest
it's shit. would not recommend

any ideology is legal in the US, especially in politics, read you constitutions
>implying hamas are terrorist
>fighting in israel
>some radicals saying things
>some "experts" saying things
>people saying those radicals don't represent islam
>9/11 mentioned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
>>
BUMP for awareness that Islam = Islam
"moderate" Muslims only exist to serve as the good cop to the terrorist bad cop.

In the end they ALL want to enact sharia law on a global scale and to force the eventual submission of all mankind to Allah.
>>
>>56817044
>any ideology is legal in the US
>missing the point entirely
>>
>>56817125
ours are peaceful
and even if they want islam to be a world religion, so fucking what. debate them
if they are violent, kill the violent once
instead your government has used them in afghanistan against the soviets, backed them in bosnia and in kosova
as well as all throughout the middle east
also reminder you're allied to soudy arabia, which literally beheads people in the streets. you don't care that pakistan has nukes, and you're allied to turkey
there are radical muslims, yes. but they are not controlling your government. i'm not saying jews are, it's simply your foreign polity.
>>56817237
>missing the point entirely
church and state are separate. if the USA becomes muslim it would be legal. enjoy your freedoms
>>
File: 1351560249810.jpg (87 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1351560249810.jpg
87 KB, 720x720
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.