[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol, who's the ugliest in this Faceberg photo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image facebook.jpg (75 KB, 695x531) Image search: [Google]
image facebook.jpg
75 KB, 695x531
>>
Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3334502/Group-hug-Mark-Zuckerberg-embraces-pregnant-wife-Priscilla-parents-sister-Randi-family-photo-revealing-grateful-Thanksgiving.html
>>
My God. You've got a Jew married to an east Asian Jew whose father looks like a Jewish mulatto, whose mother looks like a mulatto college professor and whose sister is a goddamn dyke.

What a strange family.
>>
>>56772938
zuckerberg
hes so fucking ugly even for a kike
>>
>>56772938
his wife is a dog
>>
one of the ugliest photos ever taken
>>
>>56772938
>that pit stain
>>
The jewess on the right at least looks human. I wonder if she artificially straightens her hair.
>>
Why is the mom not wearing a wedding ring?
>>
>a picture taken in 2015 of the Chinese Premier's grandmother.
>>
>>56773536

well his wife ATE a dog tbf
>>
>>56772938
Apparently he tried multiple times to get his wife pregnant, to no avail. I bet the little cvck finally let a black man fuck his wife and get her pregnant.
>>
>>56774354
you have problems.
>>
>>56772938
christ, a manila street walker is better looking than his wife. i thought money was suppose to count for something.
>>
>>56774900
she was with him before he got rich
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.