[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having kids worse than death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 38.jpg (58 KB, 653x652) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
58 KB, 653x652
"New parents suffer the biggest drop in happiness after having a child — telling researchers that the birth reduced their well being more than a divorce, a job loss or even a death in the family."
>>
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/kids-worse-happiness-divorce-study-article-1.2323244
>>
>>56757780
Have no kids
Own home
Drive nice car
Have a cat

A child would ruin my manchild kingdom.
>>
Babies are stressful, but children are great.
>>
White genocide propaganda
Don't have children goy they're terrible.
>>
>>56758047
This. Nope never having kids EVER. FUCK that. Divorce inevitable, child support, no disposable income, stress, lack of sleep. Never I would gouge one of my eyes out before I had to raise a kid till adulthood. I just turned 18 and 18 years is a LONG LONG time
>>
>>56757780
Bullshit.
>>
Only way I'm having a kids is if the wife stays home. That or I have the money to hire a housekeeper.
>>
>>56758047
>A cat
Fucking faggot
>>
Having kids, passing on my DNA, is the sole requirement for ultimate success. Happiness is irrelevant.
>>
File: lel.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>mfw the world is waking up to the superiority of the waifu
>>
the smarter people are, the other avenues of entertainment they have

they can do literally ANYTHING, the 2 minute dopamine burst from having sex takes a back seat; also the societal knowledge of the burdens of children become more widely known

people like
>>56758128

think its propaganda, but it's the plain flat out truth.

The goos and gaas provide entertainment for a few minutes; guess what happens in the 23 hours and 50 minutes of the day?A screaming money eating ball of flesh looses its appeal RATHER QUICKLY after shitting itself for the 500th time and screaming at 3am, 7 days a week.
>>
its 2015, no one needs more kids
>>
>>56757780
what do you think that baby's foot smells like
>>
>>56757780
yeah, I sure can't wait to die after an empty life of nothing when I'm 40 without children or a family

>b-but it's be okay because I was so happy to have money

Is this the most jaded and materialistic generation in human history?
>>
>>56757780

Oh yeah this "Article" that has no sources, is about 5 lines long, thinks it can measure happiness with decimal points and is written by a Jew

DON'T BREED WHITEY, DON'T BREED!
>>
>>56757780

Don't have any kids filthy goyim.
>>
File: Beats2.png (293 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
Beats2.png
293 KB, 450x370
>>56757780
Someone posts this at least twice a day.
>>
>>56758047

>Have a cat

You could have just said you were gay
>>
because they are selfish faggots with the foresight of a baby and cant comprehend responsibility let alone actually having to care for another human being
>>
>>56758865
Haha wow how lazy and self centered can one person be, I'll be damned if I'm going to let my family and race down so i can jerk off and play vidya.
>>
>>56759044
>>56758526
Cats are chill the hell you got against em?
>>
File: minako_going_crazy.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
minako_going_crazy.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>mfw I hate babies and

>>56758773
Who the fuck are you, you little bitch, and why do you look so much like me?!?!
>>
>>56758971
>Is this the most jaded and materialistic generation in human history?

More like the most aware. Anyone with a brain can see marriage and taxes are a blight on happiness.
>>
How do you guys all bitch about white people dying off but then are perfectly content not to contribute to your own population? I have zero sympathy for whites anymore, you have caused all your own problems. You blame PoC for demanding others fix their own problems, yet you all do the EXACT same thing. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>>>56758047

> 18 years is a LONG LONG time

No, it's really not. You're next 18 will be a blur - the next after that, a blip. And then, we're soon dead and can only hope something kills us quick and painless, like.
>>
File: Sailor V LOL.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Sailor V LOL.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>mfw I just posted >>56759184
>>
>>56759064
>I'll be damned if I'm going to let my family

tell me what you think you owe your family and race, and great imagination thinking of other more entertaining things to do if you had the cash
>>
>>56759187
This. THANK YOU
>>
>>56759201
Simple. They are like the slacktivists that advocate for something but don't want to do it themselves.
>>
File: 1448445411940.png (149 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1448445411940.png
149 KB, 480x354
This same exact thread is shilled almost every hour of every day.
>>
>>56759289
I owe them everything because they reproduced and now i exist.
>>
>>56757780
Stop having babies, white people
Unless its with niggers
And import more niggers too still
>>
>>56759187
Marriage isn't even in question here, though. It's the child that's claimed as the worst.
>>
>>56759201
>How do you guys all bitch about white people dying off but then are perfectly content not to contribute to your own population?

because its mainly the womens resopnsibility, the courts say the woman is 100% in charge of anything asking entry and anything exiting from the hole between their legs.
>>
File: 1423272464791.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1423272464791.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>56759289
>>
>>56758957
a combination of sunshine, honey, and milk
>>
>>56759359
>i owe them everything

So you whole life can be sumrised by a self replicating cycle, you have zero ambitions or dreams. No valleys to make mountains eh?

Lay off the Nihlism
>>
>>56757780
Yes, less white babies. Let's have more welfare and child support for niggers and immigrants while they breed like literal animals.
>>
File: soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg (259 KB, 1052x748) Image search: [Google]
soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg
259 KB, 1052x748
>>56759201
>How do you guys all bitch about white people dying off
White populations are flat/stable. Niggers keep getting imported because of border-dissolving kikes using taxpayer money, looking to reduce the value of labor. This is why the percentage of whites in a society keeps decreasing.
>>
>>56759289
>tell me what you think you owe your family and race
I don't know, your existence, your heritage, your culture and identity?
>>
>>56758918
except for African "economic migrants" and Syrian "Refugees" right?

Their children will be the ones smothering your infidel ass with a saw-dust filled "pillow" in your EU commie-Bloc nursing home because of your selfish views.

You all deserve it too. it's sad... but I can't fight in place of MILLIONS of limp-wristed slackers.

Better men tried to warn us.
>>
>>56759064
Your race is actively trying to kill itself. Do you honestly think the 2.5 kids you're going to contribute are going to change anything? It's white people themselves that are voting in all these liberal politicians that are destroying everything. Chances are highly likely your children grow up to be a part of the problem.
>>
>>56759289
>>56759658
Acknowledging their existance and finding out what you can about their identity, at the very least.
>>
>>56759570
You can still have a life and go after your dreams when you have kids, plenty of people do just that.
Maybe you should be concerned with your inability to multi task :)
>>
>>56759714
>It's white people themselves that are voting in all these liberal politicians

liberals don't reproduce and political alignment is largely hereditary, so it will work out
>>
>>56757780
Id you're shit at parenting and don't have the financial knowledge and security, I can see it being a pain in the ass.

Fucking hedonist retards think having children is depressing because they can't ride the cock carousel or go out to get drunk every night.
>>
File: 1448423197987.jpg (457 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448423197987.jpg
457 KB, 800x1200
>>56757780

propaganda to keep white birthrate low 2bh
>>
>>56759570
having a family is apart of human nature

running away from that kind of makes you a fag, which is fine since you won't reproduce anyway
>>
Black father of two here.

>inb4 nigger you don't take care of your kids anyway

The reason white people's children ruin their lives is because they're afraid to discipline them. And I'm not just talking about ass whoopins (which do work quite well) I'm talking about the fear that white parents have of getting on their kids bad side and hearing phrases like "I hate you" or "You're a bad mommy/daddy". You want to be their friend and their personal santa claus 365 days a year. You coddle them from any and all adversity which robs them of character and then wonder why they have no respect for you and are entitled little tyrants that rule your home that you pay for with the sweat of your brow. My kids irk the hell out of me it's true but them annoying and aggravating me is nowhere near the heartache that whites admit that they allow their children to inflict upon them. Don't tell me this is not true I watch this every fuckin day I live in a mostly white neighborhood the little ones cuss their parents out and call em every name in the book, if they feel like running in the street they will run in the damn street, the teens are all strung out on hard drugs. I guess I'd be heartbroken too if my kids were shooting up dope. Then again if I ever caught my kids with so much as a joint the ass whooping they get is gonna blow that high and any subsequent high they ever have in life.
>>
File: 1443243257184.jpg (92 KB, 960x792) Image search: [Google]
1443243257184.jpg
92 KB, 960x792
>>56758971
Yep.

I can't believe even people who browse /pol/ buy into this type of bullshit.

This thread belongs in either >>>/r9k/ or >>>/trash/
>>
>>56759064
the difference between you and a worthwhile human being is that you are a slave to what other people think of you.
>>
>>56760003
>having a family is apart of human nature

So is tribal wars and shitting in the street

We've evolved to the point we don't have to be indians and ruled by our genes
>>
>>56757780
Yes because people got braiwashed to being selfish.
>>
>>56760126
We haven't evolved beyond the need to reproduce.
>>
>>56757780
>Engel
/pol/ is right yet again!
>>
>>56760126
I should have said natural order. Point is still valid.

If you don't reproduce, your lineage will die out plain and simple. Humans were made to reproduce, in principle.
>>
>>56757780
white genocide
>>
This is very true. I'm 23 and was pretty popular in high school so my facebook is loaded with all the popular hot chicks from back then. They all had kids their senior year or 19s,20s,21s and 22s. None of them have even started their career yet. They all had kids with the high school chads who became addicted to herion, pot, the club scene and are losers as well. Most of the girls work at tanning salons, servers, maceys or some other minimal job. Theyre on facebook posing their used up mileage ridden bodies hoping to get likes. Feel bad for them.
>>
>>56760003
lets talk human nature then

as

>>56760126

said but also rape, genocide, racism, has been prevalent throughout the discourse of human history.

Mans greatest difference between itself and animals is the ability to set itself apart from being an animal.

Certain races are better than others at doing this

>whites
>asians

others are shit at it

>blacks
>>
>>56760244
Isn't that German for 'Angel'?
>>
>>56760245
>If you don't reproduce, your lineage will die out plain and simple.

This isn't the age of kings and royal houses anymore. It doesn't matter one bit what someone whether there is someone with your genes still existing while you're dirt and bones. You're still dirt and bones.
>>
>>56759849
Then why have there been liberals for like thousands of years and its always a part of every cycle of every government. Rome had liberals. Greece had liberals everyone had fucking liberals they dont not reproduce and its an ideology
>>
>>56757780

>Having a kid
>A little bit of stress
>Losing a partner
>Lifetime devastation
>Having kids worse

Gee I wonder who wrote this article!
>>
>>56760060
I love how bernie keks say this but they all jack each other off any time one of them tells the others that they fucked up a Trump sign
>>
>>56760509
That's completely backwards.

In the end a partner is just a hole you like to fuck. With a child, you're responsible for it their entire life if you're not a shit person.
>>
>>56760375
>It doesn't matter one bit what someone whether there is someone with your genes still existing while you're dirt and bones

It sure does to me because I'm not a fag. It's nice to know your gene will no longer exist though.
:^)
>>
File: 1444941700544.png (241 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1444941700544.png
241 KB, 620x413
>>56760642
>In the end a partner is just a hole you like to fuck.
>>
>>56760642

>With a child, you're responsible for it their entire life if you're not a shit person.

Well if you're not a shit person, you will raised the kid right, and when he's a young adult, he will be ready to off on his own and take care of himself
>>
>>56757780
initially, but it pays off later in life when you're old and decrepit and they're obligated to take care of you
>>
No shit, taking care of a baby is a fucking nightmare. It's a couple years of howling, screeching oblivion. You don't get to sleep, you don't get to fuck, all of your money just sort of vanishes into the ether.

Nothing worth it is easy. There is nothing like being a father. Liberals don't understand this, which is why white liberals will be extinct soon. Good riddance, I say. The white race does not need people too scared of a few sleepless nights and not being able to buy amibos. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>56758989
>Parental Well-being Surrounding First Birth as a Determinant of Further Parity Progression
Title.
>>
>>56760275
>They all had kids their senior year or 19s,20s,21s and 22s
>having kids at 19s to early 20s
that is the problem, not having the kid in itself
>>
>>56760795
You'll still feel responsible for him past the age of 18 if you're not a piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 400x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 400x680
>>56757780
>>56758047
>>56758136

>tfw you don't want kids at all BUT
>are an only child
>parents are loving and aging
>no male cousins with my last name exist

I don't want kids and an indifferent on a wife also to be honest, but I have the nagging sense of guilt and duty to keep my family name going, and give my parents a grandchild. I am literally the only hope of my family name that has made it this far. Fucking hell, man.
>>
>>56760870
>>56760870
>all of your money just sort of vanishes into the ether.

As a father of two I have to say early on the cost for children was very, very low. My wife breastfed and we both have family that showered us with clothes, a car seat, cot an toys. The only thing I had to buy was nappies, a pram. They're more expensive when they turn 5 and start going to school
>>
>>56758136

Of course you think eighteen years is a long time, you're a fucking kid! Speaking of which, please wait until you're brain has fully developed before you go shitposting in threads for adults.
>>
>>56757780

Good Goyim! Don't have kids! Spend your money on NEW cars and NEW electronics.
>>
>>56760963

That's love anon!
>>
>>56757780

What they'll never mention is that it's mainly illegitimate children that's bad for happiness.

Children out of wedlock or with someone you weren't serious about? Of course you're going to be miserable. Too bad that's quickly on its way to becoming the majority of births today.
>>
File: 1448317149242.jpg (30 KB, 654x695) Image search: [Google]
1448317149242.jpg
30 KB, 654x695
>decide to not get married; never have children
>fuck as many bitches as I want, got an enormous surplus in money, etc.
>life fucking rocks for the next two decades
>then suddenly, something feels empty inside
>literally can't figure out what it is
>decide to drown it out with another two week vacation to Cancun
>several years later, finally marry.
>retire
>own summer home down the shore, winter home in the mountains, have everything I would ever want
>suddenly, the empty feeling comes up again
>more intense than the last
>try and wash the feeling away with a trip around the world with wife, complete with luxury cruises, fine dining, and nights at renown hotels
>years later
>wife dies of cancer
>Emptiness returns, even stronger than the last
>Can't shake the feeling, no matter what I try
>feeling ensues for days, then months, then years
>one day, I fall down the stairs
>I'm left on the foyer floor, my back in agonizing pain
>neighbor hears my yells
>after that hospital stay, I hired a nurse to tend to my needs
>years pass
>nurses come and go
>92 years old
>my body is finally giving way
>I think to myself of all the adventures and all the fun I've had in life as my body slowly shuts down
>all the fun
>suddenly the horrible emptiness returns
>I finally come to a realization
>I'm all alone in my bedroom
>nobody to truly care for me
>nobody to love me
>nobody to remember me
>I imagine for a moment
>I am surrounded by my children and their families
>it's quite an enormous crowd, all taking up the entire room
>they brought flowers, rosaries, pictures and albums to remember all the great times that were had by not only by me myself, but also my children, and their children, and their children's children
>I smile proudly at this warm company
>but it all fades as I come back to reality, staring at the wall opposite to my bed
>I fade away into the black, inky darkness with sorrow and remorse
>>
File: 1446997267556.jpg (16 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1446997267556.jpg
16 KB, 319x320
>>56758047
>he owns a cat

Beta as fuck thb
>>
>>56757780
Really not that bad. It's stressful as fuck, but I can rely on my partner and vice versa to get time away to spend with friends. I'm happy to add two mostly sane humans to this world among all this wreckage. Maybe they'll be able to help change this place into something to be proud of again in the future.
>>
>>56759672
I'm on board ameribro (ignore the flag, whitey travelling here)
I just dont know if i can do marriage... same pussy for the rest of my life is just too much.
>>
>measuring 'happiness'
>>
>>56761351
It's pretty hard to quantify objectively because of exactly how subjective it is. To an extent, how happy or unhappy you are relies upon your perception. Also, what makes one person happy would make someone else unhappy.
>>
>>56757780

>>56758971

Hi. I have two kids.

It really is pretty hard at first when they're born, life is chaotic and stressful, well-being is reduced.

It's an investment. Once they're a year old, they wave goodbye when you leave, they recognize you when you come home, they walk, they pick things up, they play with you, they kiss you and cuddle you, they have personalities, they know you, you know them.

I'm happy to be carrying the traditional family forward so that the next generation still has some two-parent family religious homeschooled middle class rural redpillers, and not a bunch of SJW manchildren conceived by Jamal and raised by single welfare mothers and the State.
>>
>Relying on other people to make you happy

Not even trying to be edgy, but if you cant be happy as an individual, bringing someone else into the mix is asking for trouble.

Women never seem to understand this. They'd rather be in an actively abusive relationship than be alone. I just don't get it.
>>
>>56759063
this
>>
>>56757780
This is because parents don't know what the fuck they're doing
>>
My wife and I thought about getting married. Went through training stages to see if we could handle it. Got a pet rabbit. Went well. Around 3 years later got a dog, doable and going well at 5 years old, love the fucker.

But we decided we will probably never have children. We just think it wouldn't work with an actual human being. We both work really crazy hours, and both have sorta on call type jobs that are unpredictable. If we had kids we would always be too busy and the stress of the little fuckers would push us both over the edge probably. Plus, we like to travel a lot, and that's something we really don't wanna give up.

Fuck kids, get a dog.
>>
>>56761236
>you being this much of a fuckboy
>modern "society" supports having families
>complaining about how you can't have what's not available anymore
Some one said something like "you think you can protect them, but you can't" regarding raising children. The leaders will have their minds and hearts and its not like you have any meaningful traditions to pass down anyway you culture-less cunt. Having children matters because you're carrying on you and your people into into the future. That doesn't apply anymore. Communities that have evolved over many, many generations are gone and not coming back.
This is the reality now, so enjoy the show.
>>
>Researchers tracked 2,000 Germans in an effort to explain the country’s decline in second children.

That explains it. They feel guilty having white kids. They prefer to pay for Muslim children.
>>
>>56757780
Worse than death, goy. So don't have any more white babies. Just go have sex with a nice black girl and do your part.
>>
>>56761236
I wonder if these are the stories pathetic slaves raising kids tell themselves while they're hands deep in a shit filled diaper, or finding open condoms in their 13 year old daughter's garbage.

I can't wait til it hits them they wasted their entire lives raising little shitters who can't wait til they die to get their meager inheritance.
>>
>>56761792
That is all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>56758599
Donate to a sperm bank. Problem solved.
>>
>>56761297
>>56761554

I'm trying to figure out how many of the people in this thread don't have kids because they're all between 16 years old and college students, and how many are just manchildren.

If you don't have kids because you're young / not established / studying, well, I get it.

If you're manchildren, what the fuck are you doing here on /pol/, bitching about ideological trash (feminists, SJWs, Islam) and genetic trash (everything not european or east asian) if you aren't willing to man up and produce some redpilled white people for 2070?

So, yes, having a -newborn- is a kick in the nuts. Having -children- is beautiful.
>>
>>56757780
Stupid article for something obvious. Having a kid is a major life adjustment, say goodbye to steady sleep, spare time, weekends, quiet nights and unless you're already a millionaire, spare coin.
Do people not look 3 seconds into the future anymore?
>>
>>56759201
I'm married you cocksucker and i intend to have 3 kids before im 33
>>
>>56760654
Makes absolutely no difference in the grand scheme of things. Your lineage is barely even years by your great grandchildren anyway. That is assuming it even gets that far, and your kids or grandchildren don't wake up and realize how pointless it is sacrificing your entire life to raise an offspring.
>>
>>56760043
respect bro
>>
>>56758599
That means niggers with 6 babymamas are more successful than probably 95% of nuclear engineers.
>>
>>56761724
>"you think you can protect them, but you can't" regarding raising children
not with that attitude
if my parents haven't educated me I'll either be in a marriage with a girl I got teen preg or with narcos like many of my former childhood classmates are
Its lazy mentalities like yours that give up on raising children and teaching them values the cause of this shit generation. I'm glad you'll be removed from the gene pool
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>56759597
That Kike looks like Theodon when he was poisoned by Saruman.
>>
>>56762108
>implying insomnia isn't for staying up for days and torturing people to death in a raaaaage

Tends to be my biological motive when I have extreme insomnia.
>>
>>56758136
I was a little older than you when I had my first kid. I watched my peers continued to idle as children while my life rapidly required more responsibility and maturity than they would exhibit in the next 6. In the eyes of a parent you aren't an adult if you haven't had children until you've reached your 30s.
>>
>>56760043
All the c u cks ITT conveniently ignored your excellent points, Tyrone. Please, beat the shit out of your kids and think of me, a white man, doing the same. We're making the world a better place by smacking the entitled attitude out of them.
>>
STOP BREEDING STOP IT NOW IT'S UNCOOL YOU'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE YOU COULD BE THE CEO OF THE BIG COMPANY BUT IF YOU HAVE A KID YOU WILL BE WORTHLESS YOUR COUNTRY HAS A LOW BIRTH RATE DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT WE WILL IMPORT BIRTH RATES
>>
>>56761976
>projecting this much
>>
>>56757780
People believe this?
Utter lies.
The objective truth on this matter can be demonstrably proven.
>>
>>56761236

this is really a meme way of thinking

my grandfather had a huge loving family and guess what he didn't know any of us were visiting his deathbed because when you are dying of old age your mind and body just slowly waste away for months and you aren't aware of your surroundings by the final week and completely unconscious when you actually die

last thing he said to me was he wished he had a gun so he could kill himself and just get it over with, welcome to the human experience
>>
>>56762472
Nothing to project, I haven't thrown my life away with children.
>>
>>56761308
Kill yourself, fuckboi. I laugh at the idea of you dying alone.
>>
>>56762247
The dumbass absent father's genes make up more of the next generation, think of that.
>>
>>56757780
I have two kids. This is entirely true.
>>
>>56762261
>lazy mentalities like yours
Lazy in what way? Being wary of raising children to be good kids and citizens, the end result is my genetic stock being assimilated into the soulless modern world? There aren't any deeply rooted nations that I am a part of, thus making that aspect of living into the future nonexistent.
Mulling this over for years, my outlook may be the result of many things, but laziness isn't one of them.
>>
>>56761088
>early on the cost for children was very, very low. My wife breastfed and we both have family that showered us with clothes, a car seat, cot an toys. The only thing I had to buy was nappies, a pram.

GEE I WONDER WHY your children were so inexpensive at the beginning anon
>>
>>56762533
I was talking more about parenting issues

If you consider every child a blight on every parent then I'm pretty sure your momma and pappa aren't very proud of you :)
>>
>>56762549
>I laugh at the idea of you dying alone.
Why does this scare so many of you pussies?

You're born alone, you die alone no matter what. All those weeping aryan children you want at your bedside don't come with you into the ground. Most of them will probably just be wondering why grandpa smells like shit.
>>
>>56762663
Its not scary, man. Its pathetic.
>>
File: 1447863711106.gif (2 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1447863711106.gif
2 MB, 267x199
>anon the baby is crying, i think his eye lids are stuck again can you help him
>>
>>56762275
Being unable to control your anger is a symptom of something else
>>
>>56761236
you're projecting what you think a life without children would be like since you're too afraid of a life without

it's sad that you think this way actually, i was going sling some shit but you're too pathetic for that
>>
>>56760362
https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080205131007AAaWhvY
>>
>>56762663
>implying my grandchildren won't think I'm a badass like I did of my grandfather
I hope your eternal pessimism gets the best of you and you kill yourself soon. You aren't contributing anything to this world. You're just another selfish faggot taking up space bitching about others like him.
>>
>>56762663
>You're born alone
umm no
you need at least one person to birth you
>>
>>56762768
You shouldn't measure a person by how many people feel obliged to stay by the bedside of a dying old man.
>>
>>56763049
>measuring a person by the last few moments of their life at all
>>
“Blessed is he who has no family,” Karl Marx
>>
>>56762549
>>56762663
>>56762768
Why is it pathetic? How is it even scary other than the question of what the hell happens to your soul when you die, and how much would it hurt if you wake up dead and your body is rotting and for how long after death could that happen?
>>
>>56762869
>oh dear, look! isnt it hilarious to let this live? we'll make tons and tons of GIFS to put on the internet, its gonna be fun few years!
>>
>>56763049
>>56763105
A person's life should be measured by how much the accomplished, what's scarier than dying is dying without accomplishing anything.
>>
>>56763004
On the contrary, I'm quite happy. I'm not going to lemming my way into the life that idiots like you think is the only option.
>>
>>56758122

I think most retarded normies both can't think in the long term and have no attention spans so they realize having a baby sucks for about 4 years and then all the sudden they forget it sucks, even while it's happening and keep fucking more.

They blame the kid instead of blaming their inability to go five seconds without having an orgasm with another person.
>>
>be black
>see thread

Dear God, you losers DESERVE extinction

Children are joy in physical form
>>
>>56757780
And who said life's goal is only fucking happiness?
We need to have obligations to our community, nature and ourselves.
If life was only seeking for gratuitous happiness we would be addicted to our impulses and vices and be nothing more than savages. Sadly, there's where society is going.

Also, nice kike propaganda OP.
>>
>>56763004
>can't stop telling people to fucking kill themselves

What do you contribute to the world other than a giant wall of text that just repeats 'kill yourself' over and over?
>>
>>56763394

why'd your dad run out on you then?
>>
>>56763331
Good. You deserve every minute of it. Remember, it's all about you. I hope you live every one of your dreams. Enjoy life to the fullest.
>>
>>56763394
most Black Dads wouldnt know eh?
>>
>>56763450
My parents never married, he's still always been involved in my life
>>
>>56763440
A nice reminder to kill yourself, for one. I also work in a forensics lab after I served my country. I bring justice and provide closure to people every day of my life. I have two beautiful children and a bad ass Australian shepherd.
>>
>>56763481
Isn't it more selfish to be picky about what you want someone else to accomplish with their life? And to throw a tantrum if it isn't one specific thing you wish they would do? Why can't it be enough for them to simply accomplish something good and not do anything horrible?
>>
>>56757780
The study might show that on average, having children reduces happiness, but there must be some parents who become happier after having children. Given that many people who have children these days are single moms or retards who don't use birth control, it's no surprise that, on average, children reduce happiness.
>>
>>56763692
>tantrum
Bait harder, faggot.
>accomplish something good
I'd love for them to do that.
>>
>>56757780

God who reads this filth?

>nydaily
>the white liberals

Nothing of value was produced.
>>
>>56761236
>>nobody to truly care for me
>>nobody to love me
>>nobody to remember me
No one's going to do that even if you have kids.
>>
There really isn't a point to having kids. and even then, I don't want one who looks like me. I hate how I look even after all that time lifting and fixing my face, I just can't stand how I look.
>>
>>56764044
Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
And our imaginations get away from us.
>>
File: deal with it.png (45 KB, 1900x232) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.png
45 KB, 1900x232
>>56763617
>A nice reminder to kill yourself, for one.

I'm already doing that!!!

>your life

I have no complaints about that.

>>56763817
No, you are throwing a tantrum because he's not doing one specific thing that he doesn't want to do. Why are you this upset? Why do you even give one single fuck what he does?
>>
File: 1372897595044.jpg (29 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1372897595044.jpg
29 KB, 319x475
>>56761236

>have kids
>don't appreciate you
>once old enough, they leave
>don't visit or call you
>have kids of their own
>your grandkids think you are an ancient racist relic who should die off
>become the old man who no one takes seriously because of their anti progressive world view
>didn't enjoy life because you thought this was what you wanted
>a-at least I passed my genes
>next family gathering
>find out granddaughter is pregnant to a nigger spawn
>have to pretend to accept it because anything less ostracizes you
>die in your bed surrounded by maybe your wife, if she didn't divorce you and take half your shit
>nigger side of the family show up to your funeral to get free food

So much better.
>>
>Not passing on your genes just because you're a lazy and selfish piece of shit

Natural selection at its finest.
>>
>>56764389
>>56763293
>thinking accomplishments in life and children are mutually exclusive
sheesh what kind of jew garbage have they poisoned your minds with

you won't amount to anything in the first place with that kind of pessimistic thinking
>>
File: vlcsnap-270333.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-270333.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
Is there really a point in having children? Why do they come up to me all nice-like? I volunteered to be an assistant to a preschool teacher in Japan but I didn't expect I had to do all this. I thought I was supposed to do paperwork or something.

They're too cheery and bright. I sometimes have to leave the room to take a breather.
>>
>>56764456
>not learning from other peoples' mistakes
I've never met people in a marriage I envied. People just get married because they're coerced by family/church whatever or they're afraid they can't get anyone else and the one they have is it or nothing.
>>
File: most hateful leer ever.jpg (8 KB, 496x361) Image search: [Google]
most hateful leer ever.jpg
8 KB, 496x361
>>56764456
>being so selfish you're upset someone wont breed so you treat them in a dehumanizing way and try to convince them that the one thing they would rather die than do is all they could ever be good for

Don't you DARE try to act like you have the moral high ground.

>>56764805
see >>56759184

Do I find something you hate and constantly freak out because you don't like it, try to sabotage you doing anything else, and wonder why you hate me? No? Then I have the moral high ground here.
>>
>>56757780
These people don't know the pain of losing a loved one. Fucking propaganda horseshit.
>>
>>56763481
>Remember, it's all about you.
Damn right it is. Nothing wrong with that, you only get one shot at this life, might as well enjoy it.
>>
File: 1448504646993.jpg (425 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1448504646993.jpg
425 KB, 1000x563
No one gives a fuck about you but your family and friends.
Go ahead and don't breed. Just think of how you'll be able to smile when you're lying on your death bed and thinking back to all those crappy bars you use to go to, or that shitty fucking office job you had.
Great stuff. Life well spent.
>>
>>56765269
truth/10 even if it doesn't change my mind about breeding, I've still been wasting my life, getting into stupid arguments on the internet
>>
>>56761236
>rosaries
dropped
>>
>>56764978
I'm not saying you should like babies, you people are the ones that stated like the spoiled brats that having children inevitably lead to a life devoid of accomplishments and I'm saying the reality of things by stating that's retarded

does a CEO doesn't have kids?
does a college graduate?
does a president?
>>
>>56757780
Maybe I'm just different, but I would love to have a child. What's the point of life if it's not to procreate?
>>
>>56761598
Humans are social animals, you dumb shit. We're meant to have company and interaction. Being alone is antithesis of being human.
>>
having kids isn't even that bad in itself, you're just expected to do shit for others instead of fucking around with your dick at home or getting miles of dick in your pussy.
that and its hard to shelter them from the degeneracy.
>>
>>56761982
I'm beginning to think the Allies were too hard on Germany post-WWII
>>
People are so selfish and materialistic these days.
>don't wanna have kids because muh hedonistic lifestyle
>Muh nice apartment
>Muh meaningless bank account numbers
>muh flat screen tv
>>
>>56762265
This is a kike beyond all kikes. This is a kike that sold his own to the Nazis, and then went on to fund nearly every leftist organization and live a life of tearing everything down. If there was an antichrist, Soros would be the closest thing so far.
>>
>>56765538

That's a problem how? what's so meaningful about kids?
>>
>>56760003

Not everyone wants to apply a sense of duty to their lives and find meaning via other contributions via artwork/technology/literature etc.

Almost no one made history through their heritage alone. A better explanation for the decline in child birth is people coming from broken families and old traditions dying out.
>>
>>56761554
>kids
i

have

six.

No really I do. They are all good, cept one. He's a fucking little douchebag that mom coddled too much. Little fucking sociopath manipulative fucker. I think I hate him.
>>
>>56765396
>assuming I don't just simply dislike babies and being this upset about it

Sigh.. (the easiest way to deal with you is to just not waste my time interacting with you)

>tfw disappointed with myself, and it's because I have no accomplishments

What a pointless endeavor, to create another person who will only suffer miserably like I did when I was little.
>>
>>56765467
Heh, and because nignogs live a life of being granted everything and being their own obstacle, this is why most nignogs do not have a father, because he doesn't have the character to raise his own progeny.
>>
>>56757780
>Liberals make childbearing extra expensive
>"Whaa whaa, how stupid are you for having kids!?"
Hey faggot, you fuckers made it expensive and took away the payoff. Any country that doesn't reporduce is a dead one. Why don't you fix the problems associated with having children instead of blaming kids you fucking twat? OP should've been aborted.
>>
Why would I care about reproducing when no one gives a fuck about heritage these days anyway?

In 200 years no one will give a damn about any of us.
>>
>>56764805

>>thinking accomplishments in life and children are mutually exclusive

Where the fuck did I say that?

>you won't amount to anything in the first place with that kind of pessimistic thinking

Oh another retarded assumption. What a shocker.
>>
Getting pregnant would be the most pointless activity in the entire world when all I would be doing is creating another person who would suffer miserably like me and causing my own life to be for nothing but suffering, in the absolute most stupid way to be a waste of life, so I'm not gonna.
>>
File: 1447981495699.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1447981495699.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>56760616
>>
>>56758047
>A child would ruin my manchild kingdom.
Which will mean jack shit to you in 20 years. You will die with nothing of value in your life while poor people have children that are worth more than you fucking car that you'll probably lose to creditors.
>>
>>56759178

Cats are for faggots and women. Get a fucking dog.
>>
>>56765741
that's sad to hear anon

children or not there's always time to change your life for the better, don't give up halfway brah
>>
>>56759201
Only stormtards think breeding like niggers and fucking themselves into poverty is a great idea.
>>
File: limbering-lenny.jpg (43 KB, 815x752) Image search: [Google]
limbering-lenny.jpg
43 KB, 815x752
>>56757780
> have a job
> have surplus money
> triple monitor battle station
> only work responsibilities, I do whatever the fuck I want in my abundant free time
> if I want sex I'll just buy it from hookers/escorts

Feels fucking good man. No way I'm going to ruin my lifestyle with a fucking kid or a stupid ass family.
>>
Also..

>someone is clearly being a useless person because their life was miserable
>you want there to be another useless person like this

..fuck, anyone having a problem with my decision to die a virgin, but educate myself and try to accomplish something before I die, is fucking stupid.
>>
>>56765883
he wont for the same reason he wont have kid. it means doing something for someone else.
>>
>>56765939
Yeah, I'm not dead yet, so, the way it is now, I still have plenty of time left to try to find something good to do with my life.
>>
>>56762055
>Having -children- is beautiful.

I know people with children and I don't envy them one bit. They're crying, noisy, illogical, balls of diseases and frustration.
>>
>>56765519
>I'm beginning to think the Allies were too hard on Germany post-WWII
What took you so long?
>>
>>56760642

The fact that you feel a partner (a person with whom you share life goals with and is your teammate through thick and thin, just you two and your offspring vs everyone else) and a hole to fuck (as you so eloquently put it) are one and the same makes you a shit person.
>>
>>56766168
and so were you.
>>
>>56765883

What's wrong with having a cat? Is this a new meme?
>>
>>56760642

What a subhuman excuse for a person..
>>
>>56766168
Isn't that the case for people in general?
>>
>>56766168
they become what you make them to be.
besides, its feminists you're thinking of with the illogical balls of diseases and frustration.
>>
Why are they telling us? Talk to the africans for fuck sake. They are the ones breedinglike rats, not white people.
>>
>>56766253
And...? My parents made their choice. I'm grateful to them, but that doesn't mean I should do the same.
>>
File: DIE!.png (767 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DIE!.png
767 KB, 1280x720
>>56760642
Just.. die.
>>
>>56766368

Fucking this. Where are these weak-minded pieces of shit coming from? How fucking hard is it to smack a child and tell them no when they're being a dick? Is it really that tough to instill morals and values in your kids? Protip: It isn't.
>>
OY vey got having children is worse then death , dont have children
>>
>>56760642

Worse than that. A Fleshligt/onahole cannot divorce you and won't take half you shit.
>>
>>56766434
your parents would probably want you to pass on the family name and give them grandchildren they can spoil
>>
>>56760338
> I can do anything I want! Life is great, fuck having kids that makes my life suck!

If everyone thought like you then humanity would end with this generation and never get to experience what you do.

If your belief is fuck them as long as I was happy then you're a self absorbed POS. But of course you are as you stated "the smarter people are, the other avenues of entertainment they have"

Which makes you a pretentious prick.
>>
>>56765741

I'm a father. And I'm unaccomplished too. This is why I'm vigilant over my children and I watch for any and every sign of talent or even genuine interest and cultivate these abilities. It's what a parent is supposed to do. Yours sucked it doesn't mean you have to. I'm a failure but I know that if I had a mother who wasn't a narcissist and a father who was non-existent then I'd be extremely successful.
>>
>>56766465
Which I guess is why there are so many vile little sociopaths, spoiled to the point of being completely detached from reality, who keep their shit up well into adulthood, when it used to be at a much younger age they would develop some capacity for empathy and reasoning.
>>
>>56766727
Living through your children needs to be watched, mate. You'll take it too far at some point.
>>
>>56766727
I think at this point in time, the fact I haven't already done what I wanted to do is at least partially my fault. I can't go back in time and get my time back, all I can do is stop wasting my time.

>>56762909
Well, I feel like I've expressed something I wanted to express. So I don't feel the frustration I was feeling from not expressing it.
>>
I don't understand people who make having a child as a goal in their life.

I've had partners that have made me want to have children, but I've never been inherently seeking to have children just for the sake of passing on my DNA.
>>
>>56767316
I think there's something seriously wrong with them. Maybe they're even more fucked up than me.
>>
>>56766908

Trust me I've already learned that it's impossible to live through them and mine are very young. My 5yo son has my name but refuses to answer to it and only answers to and refers to himself as his nickname. I knew it was narcissism to give him my name in the first place but he confirmed it for me and I'm actually proud that he has his own identity and seeks his own path in life. I'm now genuinely guiding him not just for my own ego but to ensure that he has a better life than mine in all aspects. To me it makes sense that every generation does better than the last. Of course its not only the case but it's what I'm striving for. Maybe my descendants down the line will appreciate my outlook on their future.

>>56767066

It's only too late when you draw your last breath.
>>
>>56767388

I think it's a trait of narcissism but /pol/ likes to spin it like it's white genocide when it's just the other side of the same coin.

Too many people complicate this aspect of their lives and it's the most basic thing about humanity.
>>
>>56757780
Short term thinkers are scum.
This is the real life equivalent of eating the marshmallow before the tester comes back with two.

The reward of children later in life, if done correctly, is the greatest joy that anyone will ever experience in their lifetime.
>>
>>56760983
I feel you

I want to show my parents up and not wind up an edgy faggot like my brother became
>>
>>56759213
one can only hope, I'm turning 36 next month
>>
>>56762055
telling others to man up

feminist land whale detected even though you mentioned the word feminist you capitalized sjw clue 2 to show its importance to you and islam clue 3 to show respect to muzzies

Get fucked.

Men will go back to being men when women go back to the kitchen.
>>
>>56759994
the propaganda is not the problem, but the actual laws that seem to put a gun on your face requiring only a whim from your wife to trigger it...
>>
>>56768623
>Men will go back to being men when women go back to the kitchen.

Do you like crossdressing? Cause I think that's kind of neat, actually. lol
>>
>>56760983
Are you me? I'm the only one that I know thats the last of his name
>>
>>56759325
go to bed michael brown

...oh wait
>>
>>56757780
I don't have much desire for a child or marriage, and I'm not very attractive so I doubt I could get a wife I was attracted to anyway. I'd rather jerk off to hentai in my room for the rest of my life than settle with a landwhale, so yeah
>>
>>56758122
>but children are great

Then they go back to being stressful assholes as teens, nd then a financial hell in their college and post-college years (assuming that your child does indeed become a helicopter manchild which you'll have to support in their early twenties to early thirties.. which is l

So childhood is ages 3-12... That's around 9 years of "good times" ...out of a potential 24-30 or so years.

...You get the same amount of "good times" with a fucking dog. Same time span too, for far less money and without the hassles that come with growth and age development in children.
>>
>>56765883
>le dogs are best meme

>chew your furniture
>chew your clothes
>chew your cables
>piss and shit all over the floor

fuck that. my cat is one cool motherfucker and does his business in a box. also you don't have to beat the shit out of cats to get them to respect you. in fact that's probably the easiest way to lose a cat. all you gotta do is treat em decent.
>>
>>56757780
Color me fucking shocked.
>>
>>56771679
This is the correct decision anon. Take heart. Even the best sex gets boring after a while. Not to mention all the goddamn investing in the relationship.

I spent less money and had more frequent orgasms before I started dating a woman.
>>
File: Bait0001.jpg (48 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait0001.jpg
48 KB, 625x626
>>56757780
>Written by a kike
>pic is white child
Schlomo pls
>>
>>56758047
>cat
>>
>>56771930
It's not hard to train dog. You have to be the alpha in family.
>>
>>56759201
It doesn't really matter, it's all inevitably fucked anyway. A few kids won't change the immigration issues, who breed like rodents, if only as their source of income, or potential "healthcare" when we get older.

On the other hand, this is basically foreshadowing that the US is Japan 2.0, with the exception of being incredibly xenophobic. There will "replacements" for those that have don't have kids, even if they'll be immigrant trash.

Not to mention, kicking out immigrants as the white population refuses to have kids will DEFINITELY solidify as Japan 2.0. That country won't exist in 30-40 years because they don't have kids and they don't accept immigrants.

Also nothing can stop this train from happening. All in all, it's really the effects of a world-wide behavioral sink happening at large, with varying effects on 1st, second and third world nations. 1st world nations are no longer breeding to the point of collapse, while 2nd and 3rd world nations are breeding to the point of absolute chaos. I suggest that /pol/ look into the "rat utopia" experiments conducted by John Calhoun. It answers a lot about the current state of the world's population issues.
>>
>>56758971
If you weren't a selfish asshole, you'd be adopting for a change.

Bringing kids into this world of hell is the most selfish thing that you can possibly do.
>>
File: 1448444902253.png (352 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
1448444902253.png
352 KB, 720x360
>>56757780

>By Meredith Engel
>Engel

Every time
>>
>>56757780

I knew I wasn't going to be missing out on much.
>>
>>56757780
>the baby is white

surely there is no ulterior motive here
>>
>>56771930
>having animals inside

you fucking cunt
>>
>>56772919
>the baby is white

IDK. Could be asian here. They aren't reproducing that much anymore either, with the exception of low-class China.
>>
>>56773054
Asian population is exploding. Literally every population except white is going up

Also didn't China just raise it from one baby to two? That will have an impact.
>>
Its the price for not dying of extinction.
>>
>>56757780
>don't have kids goy
>we'll replace them with refugees
>>
>>56773287
Looking at the people in this thread that hate children I'm glad they aren't breeding.
They would make terrible parents.

Realistically culture needs to be changed. Society is very anti-child now. And there are fewer communities that care for children together.
Church is great in this regard and if Christianity is going out then it needs to be replaced with something.
>>
File: photography-inspiration1672.jpg (38 KB, 680x549) Image search: [Google]
photography-inspiration1672.jpg
38 KB, 680x549
>>56772403
Oh and FYI for those who actually read this post: the experiment was founded by the Rockefeller Foundation.

AKA - when the elites attempt to rid the world's population, they won't do it by brute force with war. They're already doing it with the effects of the behavioral sink.

>push 1st world nations to the point of "second death" AKA they become dissociated with reality and no longer have the desire to breed
>2nd and 3rd world nations already at the the perverse and violent "overpopulated" stage
>bring them over to the first world nations as whites weed themselves out thanks to "second death."
>asians/blacks/arabs/indians/etc now in place of first world power
>they inevitably fall to the same "second death" phase in a much shorter time span
>no longer bring in anymore immigrants since they are the immigrants
>3rd world and some 2nd world nations inevitably destroy themselves with overpopulation as resources become scarce
>1st world immigrants are dissociated and no longer care about their original heritage or nations
>proceed to watch as 2nd and 3rd world nations destroy each other for those last bits of free resources
>1st world nation stops having kids and faces collapse
>????
>profit, half the population gone; NWO.
>>
I have two superior white sons to fight the good fight when I am gone.

You're welcome
>>
>>56761554
>spews buzzwords
>homeschools

How unfortunate for them to have a tool for a teacher.

Do what nobody ever did for you, set them down in a library, and tell them to read about the world that they live in.
>>
>>56760642

Are you twelve?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 811x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 811x739
>>56758047
I don't know what's more disgusting the fact that if you had kids you'd probably molest the or the fact that you almost certainly molest your cat.
>>
>>56761554
Question? How old are they?

Are they in their teens yet?
Because that's when you'll really start to regret it. Or when the potential regrets start to emerge.

Or something like this
>>56765690

Why would I want to parent something I could ending up hating. I can't even imagine how that must feel. That's not what parenting is about, is it?
Also there's no guarantee that good parenting will result in a good child either. Shitty events happen in life that could truamatize the child. Or maybe the child will be affected by shitty physical/mental genes that skipped a gen or two.

Point is, if you don't go innto parenthood without the absolute responsiblity of learning to love your child no matter what, then that doesn't bode well for your future. Or your child's future, especially.
>>
>>56765690
Maybe you should have spent more time with your son instead of shitposting.
>>
>>56774426
>cat-molesting

How disgusting.. (well, actual cats are cute but not sexy)
>>
>>56774426

lol look at his little teeth hahaha
>>
>>56772403
Oh no in 50 years there will be only 80 million of them in a 95% Japanese country. They're going extinct.
What would actually destroy the country is immigrants.

We've all seen the rat experiments. They're nothing new. Lot's of inbreeding and purposelessness. That's not the entire world.

>>56774591
So many people have been parents before. Shit happens, but getting paranoid about something very unlikely that you can't prevent is pointless.
So your family is fucked up, that doesn't mean you have to project this shit onto everyone else.

>>56772515
>If you weren't a selfish asshole, you'd be adopting for a change.
>Bringing kids into this world of hell is the most selfish thing that you can possibly do.
Oh shut the fuck up. Having children is much better than you whinging with defeatism.
And giving birth is a great thing to do if his genes are alright.
>>
>>56765269
>No one gives a fuck about you but your family and friends.

Depends honestly. There's no guarantee that they'll give a fuck about you either, when times get tough and you'll need a shoulder to lean on.

When my dad developed pancreatic cancer, I lost count of all of the "friends" who stopped communicating with my family. I'm not just talking college friends, but even friends from high school as well.

Not to mention, on my mom's side, I have a grandmother with alzheimer's. My aunt doesn't give a fuck about her; completely disowned her, honestly. Meanwhile, my uncle sweet-talked her and treated her well so that he could suck up all of the family inheritance.

After doing so, when she started showing the early symptoms, he ended up throwing her into a home and that was that. Got what he wanted, and left her to rot and die in a home, alone. And she the favorite out of her three children.

Meanwhile, my mother says she'd like to take her in, but can't due to her financial situation. Unlike her brother and her sister, she doesn't have retirement cash to live on, and will be working until the day she dies, pretty much.

So no. In the long run, you are always fundamentally alone. Friends and family are there to mask that horrible truth.
>>
>>56757780
That's because it's hard enough to take care of yourself with the world in this state, taking care of another retard who does nothing but eat, cry, and shit themselves for 18 years before they can even work is a very daunting challenge
>>
>>56757780
Obviously if you're getting a divorce, you're unhappy with your partner. Clearly a divorce would increase your happiness via new partners or freedom.
>>
>>56775039
>Having children is much better than you whinging with defeatism.

Why are you implying it's defeatism? Could be logic. Or just avoidance. Or complete disinterest.
On the other hand, I'm just saying it's not great having kids right now, statistically speaking. World is literally going to shit in terms of resources and overpopulation.

>And giving birth is a great thing to do if his genes are alright.

Yeah, temporarily.
Also it's all fun in games if you're the dad, watching it.
Not if you're the mother though. That's an entirely different story.
>>
>>56762189
hope you make at least 100k
>>
>>56775244
>overpopulation
Good goyim, don't breed, let the mudslime with his 2 wifes and 15 kids take your place.
Or the nigress with his 5 welfare potato.
>>
>>56775325
It doesn't fucking matter anymore. You having kids won't stop all of the other people from refusing to have them.

Good luck raising yours though. Don't be discouraged if Michelle ends up bringing Jamal or Tyrone as their prom date. Or that your Timmy dropped out of med school because he couldn't compete with the sheer robotic work ethic of the Chos and Yamatos of his class. That's the personal future you chose to watch for yourself.
>>
>>56764863
>Is there really a point in having children? Why do they come up to me all nice-like?

Because they still have optimism and hope, anon.
They can't quite comprehend the differences between fantasy and reality at that stage.
The real world hasn't hit them in the face yet. Or at least, not for the ones you're meeting with.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.