[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Niqab2411a.jpg (41 KB, 1368x920) Image search: [Google]
Niqab2411a.jpg
41 KB, 1368x920
Women in part of Switzerland who wear a burka or niqab in public could be fined up to £6,500 when a new law comes into force.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/swiss-region-will-fine-women-up-to-6500-for-wearing-burkas-and-niqabs-a3122311.html
>>
can we have this aswell pls, this will surely make them leave instead of blowing up all the fucking time
>>
>>56712615
Lemme in.
>>
>>56712615
What are the chances of getting a job in Geneva with a PhD from KCL (King's College London) + French language?
>>
1776/10
>>
I don't even agree with this and I'm considered a nazi in Sweden.

Why are the Swiss so racist?
>>
>>56712769
Fuck off we're full
How's your wife doing? Still getting fucked by jamal?
>>56712775
Don't know, i live in the german part.
>>
>>56713153
My friend who is pretty right defends them as well saying that if we ban them we have to ban hoods as well since they are the same if we're talking about security.

I just want anything that punishes Muslims to be honest.
>>
There's already a rich muslim who's gonna be paying all fines so it won't matter.
>>
>>56713161
I'm that wife...
>>
>>56713686
Ban him too.

>>56713701
Fraulein come to Canada where we're still sort of white. I have pure German blood. Unless you're also acknowledging fucking niggers.
>>
>>56714431
>Unless you're also acknowledging fucking niggers.
Aknowledge? Blacks just scare me and strike me as shallow as fuck, idk what else to think of them.
I would love to come to Canada, but your PM is making me worry how good of an idea that really is in the long run.
>>
>>56714565
It's okay. Most Canadians are actually red pilled compared to Europe. Our media just doesn't show it.

Seriously if things actually get that bad, Canada has a high German [s]and polish [/s] ancestry.
>>
>>56713509

Hoods are not the same a burkas.

Why would you say something so objectively false?
>>
>>56713509

Sorry I meant to say "why would your friend say something so objectively false"
>>
>>56714930
Half German here. My mother hates muslims.
>>
>>56714930
I still got some things to sit out over here first half of 2016, then I'll see what my friend can do to get me a visa to live in the US, but if that fails as I kinda expect it to, I'll most likely head to Canada or Australia on my own.

I don't care about german ancestry; I've always enjoyed english-speaking company far more than locals. Can also express myself far better in english despite a shortage in vocabulary.
If I can make it over there it's an absolute win-win.
>>
>>56715156
Well France banned them for security reasons - as in you can't see their face so if they steal or commit a crime then its too hard to identify them. I agreed with France on it and he said having your hood up in store is the same thing so if we ban one for that reason we have to ban the other.
>>
>>56712310
Go Switzerland!
>>
>>56712310
It makes sense for security, since you don't know who or what is under those hoods and robes. If they want to be modest, they still wear headscarves, long-sleeves, and pants.
>>
>>56712310
Sandniggers aren't allowed build minarets here
>>
>>56713701
Hows jamal?
>>
>>56715750
I'm not having any of those fuckers if I can help it, but it feels real shitty when you can't really go out without some self defense anymore. And the things you're allowed to carry are pretty lackluster.
>>
>>56715704
I wish they wouldn't allow church bells either. Waking up at 7 every Sunday for the full 15 minute tune from the next-door church is a pain.
>>
btw are they bombing bern now or nah? hauptbahnhof still on lockdown right?
>>
>>56715292
You misunderstand, barely anyone of German ancestry actually knows how to speak German, but some of the traditions are there.
>>
>>56716166
I know the feeling. I live about 50 meters from one
>>
>>56716563
The only tradition of being german I know of is being cringeworthy as fuck, distant, always worried about 99 things in your life and valueing money like a jew.
I don't ever want a german BF if I can help it.
The more interesting ones are almost autistic about their hobbies and easily annoyed when you expect em to be open to your interests. Way too full of expectations to be fun to be around.
>>
Why is it ok for the Swiss to issue laws like this, but not for other European countries? I know they're not EU members, but still. The western leaders flip out when even Eastern European shitholes like Hungary issue "racist" laws.
Fuck this world
>>
>>56718015
Because unlike Switzerland, Europe is not a dictatorship. We need to strive to be better than them, anon, not worse.
>>
>>56718015
Because it is one canton doing this, and nobody even gives a fuck?
I'm sure your province/city could get away with something like this too. The EU wouldn't even notice.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.