[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate Reddit? Is it because they're more popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: snu.png (50 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
snu.png
50 KB, 736x1024
Why does /pol/ hate Reddit? Is it because they're more popular? Ah, I forgot, Reddit is visited by normal people and not racist neckbeards.
>>
low energy/10
>>
>>56697248
sage to be honest family
>>
>Normal people
Kek
>>
File: 1446200588168.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446200588168.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>56697248
>see flag
>not Australia
oh, so you're serious?
>>
>>56697248

Reddit erases opinions, prevents you from having an open discussion, and they're essentially tumblr.
>>
>>56697248
Then why don't you go there and get some love clicks showing off how much you hate /pol/.
>>
>>56697248
good shitpost my toothpaste friend

le upboated
>>
File: Clown failed a traitor round.png (614 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
Clown failed a traitor round.png
614 KB, 672x672
>>56697248
>Implying normal people are welcome here
baka senpai desu
>>
>>56697248
>Reddit

>not racist

>not neckbeard

Oh so you haven't actually been on Reddit that much huh
>>
File: Reddit Watering.jpg (167 KB, 1022x589) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Watering.jpg
167 KB, 1022x589
>>56697248
>liberals
>faggots
>circlejerk thinking they can change the planet for the better, yet their criticism and ideas are slowly killing us all, destroying our way of life, destroying our future
>disruptive to society
>collective hivemind of yes men

Reddit is fucking cancer
>>
>>56697248
Most obvious bait ever and everyone still responded, top kekkity.
>>
I use both websites. I find the reddit style of discourse to be somewhat off putting in threads with many comments. There is a top comment which usually has some amount of value in regards to the discussion, and then a parade of worthlessness attached to it that just goes on and on and on. Once you finally scroll past all of the bad jokes and worse arguments you get to the second comment, and repeat the process.

It is not conducive to having a productive discussion.
>>
reddit is a cesspool of puns

oh look some idiot post a pic lets do a pun chain because we like to pretend we are movie script writers from the 90's... faggots arent even that bad bruh
>>
>>56697694
Usually the opposite tbqh

The top comment is some general statement that appeals to a lot of Redditors without further investigation. The comments will then have people that, on many occasions, completely refute said statement.
>>
>>56697248
I'll admit you made me feel my neck just now
>>
Tumblr for Sanders loving fedora tippers? Plus terrible 9gag style memes and mom jokes
>>
>>56697248
>Reddit is visited by normal people

Reddit is failed normie central
>>
>>56697248
reddit is the same cancer as 4chan. Just no necessary need for accounts here but level of faggotry all the same.
>>
Both reddit and /pol/ are racist white men who are kekolds.
>>
>>56697248
They are way too conservative. They also support their claims with unbiased data, something that /pol/ never does
>>
I hate reddit but I browse /r/videos because its pretty decent, however every since the SJW mods cracked down on the sub and removed anything 'political' which is basically a blanket statement meaning they will remove anything they feel like, all the approved videos are just boring as fuck now. How unnecessary.
>>
>>56697779
That's just another version of the same thing. Top comment makes a point, first response to the top comment refutes it and makes the correct point. Followed by the Parade of worthlessness.
>>
>Parade of worthlessness.

That is a great term.
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (127 KB, 1011x807) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
127 KB, 1011x807
>>56697248
>>
>>56697248
/pol/ in 2015 is literally right-wing reddit.
>>
>>56697248
Personally it's fine. Memes are kind of lame. Use it for news since the local paper is shit.
>>56697667
>I've never been to reddit but I know what it's like

They're surprisingly "redpilled".

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/3tz0jg/ahmed_mohamed_demands_15m_compensation_and/
>>
>>56697248
>>>>>>>>>>>>/b/
>>
>>56697372
This and the UI they have set up that following an on going conversation is a huge chore while Chan's are seem less and easy to use
>>
>>56705453
That's why you buy gold.
>>
The tryhard quality of Reddit posts, with perfect grammar and spelling. It's just autistic and cringe worthy.
>>
>>56705631
:^))))))
>>
>>56705812
I have 4chan pass too.
>>
File: f8e.jpg (360 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
360 KB, 1162x850
>>56705631
>gold
>>
>>56705945
Don't be a cheapo, goyim.
>>
Reddit's hobby subs are really great. Most of them are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Any other topic, like current events is censored as fuck. If you want to see the extent, check out voat's board /v/meanwhileonreddit/

The site is literally filled with shills.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/undelete/comments/3fx89o/quarantined_subreddits/

>/r/Ben_Garrison
>>
>>56697248
>Ah, I forgot, Reddit is visited by normal people and not racist neckbeards.

THAT'S GOLD, JEWEY, THAT'S GOLD! THAT'LL GET THE THREAD STARTED FOR SURE! I CAN FEEL THE SHEKEL SHOWER ALREADY
>>
>>56697248
I hate the upvote/downvote system.

It creates a hivemind by making popular opinions more visible than unpopular opinions, and it creates a circlejerk by giving people imaginary points based on how many people agree with them.

On 4chan, everyone's posts get equal visibility, and discussions happen linearly, instead of in long and hidden comment threads.
>>
File: cringefrog.png (10 KB, 427x451) Image search: [Google]
cringefrog.png
10 KB, 427x451
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.