[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More people going to the right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1372746388763.jpg (90 KB, 560x759) Image search: [Google]
1372746388763.jpg
90 KB, 560x759
>mfw the chicks on my Facebook are getting pushed further to the right
>mfw they are being absolutely brutal in their criticism of Muslims
>mfw a handful have made comments about Jews
>mfw more and more of them are starting to attack and comdemn feminism
>mfw nearly all of them support gun rights
>mfw they are all extremely vocal in their support of Trump
>mfw they are all anti-refugee and some have even shared that "Open Gates" video

Is it just me or are more and more younger people, particularly women, starting to get pushed further to the right? I'm in my mid 20s and it seems like lots of people around me who were apathetic before are waking up in a big way and going to the right. I've noticed it's particularly common with women around my age. Normally I'd assume they're just parroting their boyfriend's views but most of these chicks are single.

I mean, I live in the South so most people are conservative to begin with, but I've never seen it to this degree. People are way more outspoken about their "politically incorrect" views than they used to be. And I'm seeing people both young and old who used to not give two shits about politics turning into hardcore conservatives. I'm even seeing it at my college. Seems like liberal views are really seeing a backlash from students who used to be silent when they came up.

I'm definitely not complaining about it, but it surprised me.

Is anyone else seeing this where they live?
>>
>>56686161
The mood of the country is a pendulum swinging back and forth. 8 years of a republican, 8 years of a democrat, on and on.
>>
I don't
read
everything
>>
Because they realized the left was cool and popular until the Obama administration began deteriorating

And the left looks fucking incompetent.

In America anyway.
>>
File: ITS2015.png (3 KB, 281x53) Image search: [Google]
ITS2015.png
3 KB, 281x53
>>56686578
This Tbh family
>>
>>56686161
Living in Leftiststan where I went to a school were we had 40 trannies out of 600 students. I was indoctrinated by the left so bad that I would retardedly hate anything a conservative said just because. I can confirm that the vitriol and self-deception of the left pushes people away from it.
>>
>>56686161

Women are copying what men are doing. Women want manly men who will protect them, so they attempt to attract manly men, and it turns out manly men like this kind of right-wing shit.

Or you get a girlfriend like mine, an Alabaman blonde whose granddaddy was a leader in the White Citizens Council and very likely lynched some niggers. Her dead great-granddaddy did for sure. I saw some old family photos and he got a full Klan funeral in the 1980s. Put on his white robes over his military uniform.

Then the racism and common sense just gets passed genetically. She's wonderful.
>>
>>56686578
No, it's because now we have an external threat. When the only discernible enemy is "those mean old republicans", democrats win. When it's legit possibility of Muslim terrorist attack, republicans win.
>>
>>56686161

I've been online for 20+ years and I've never seen people as radically polarized as they are now. It's obviously leading up to some kind of open aggression or conflict.

Most of the people waking up to reality ("becoming redpilled") are whites who are just now realizing just how much the Left hates them and wants to fuck up their lives on the basis of their race alone. The mask of "social justice" has slipped badly over the past few years and revealed the genocidal, totalitarian intentions beneath it.
>>
File: Kakyoin.png (124 KB, 372x415) Image search: [Google]
Kakyoin.png
124 KB, 372x415
>>56686161
>mfw seeing people unironically like quotes and videos of the slimey limey
>>
>>56686161
That's right goy. Women are starting to cluck you even in the redpill department.

https://youtu.be/9vmJD374BDo
https://youtu.be/GH8kVz9jRe4
https://youtu.be/WLhqX-sYrTc
>>
File: tumblr 2.jpg (59 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
tumblr 2.jpg
59 KB, 500x602
>>56686161

>grils shift right
>Puss smashers shift right to chase puss
>new formed puss smashing racists get all the puss
>/pol/ goes left of Revleft

mark my words.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 800x800
>>56686161
how can you not be right?
it feels so good
>>
>>56691291
>The west going Communist will totally happen this time guys, I'm sure of it

:^)
>>
>>56686161
Trump is leading the charge against PC and the womens are getting wet because of it

Expect a surge in growth of redpilled grills.
>>
>>56686161
Once the minds of women change, men spring to action. It's all a game for pussy.
>>
File: 1365017594461.jpg (27 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1365017594461.jpg
27 KB, 400x388
>mfw the /pol/ video was uploaded my some redpilled members of a popular normie greek forum in a thread about immigration
>>
>>56691291
No way. I don't think the left could survive on /pol/ if only because our neighbor boards will raid this one endlessly if that happens.
>>
Women are redpilled by nature. The majority of them knew what was going on when feminism hit the mainstream. They know that shit is completely made up, they just can't really say anything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.