[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicago Police Shooting Video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 20
https://youtu.be/-AO97elrvTY?t=5m21s

I'm not even racist but why the fuck don't black people listen to police officers with their guns drawn? People are out there protesting again like it was 100% the cops fault. Are folks really this stupid?

In the video it is clear as day that this little shit ignored whatever the officers were saying and kept running with his hand suspiciously in his pocket. Of course he fucking got shot with that behavior.

Why don't they learn and why are minorities actively trying to worsen race relations? MLK would be turning in his grave at the state of negroes today. They've become the exact opposite of what he preached, they're the racists and the villans now.
>>
would you be saying that if the guy was white?

in real life people panic and just want to run away in those kinds of situations, no reason to shoot him unless he is actually aiming a gun at someone
>>
>>56672556

What if you let then get away And they kill someone?
>>
>>56672324

5:46 was that another shot after he's on the ground or is that him breathing?

Look for a small puff of smoke right above his body around the aforementioned time.
>>
>>56672556
You dont know chicago
>>
Who cares, ones less criminal Dindu and one less pig on patrol. Win/win.
>>
>>56672324

Cuz they be on dat water, dat sherm, dat good, ya heard?

PCP
>>
>>56672674

There were 3 or 4 cop cars around him, officers on the ground and in vehicles.
I see your point but doubtful he was really going anywhere.
Why didn't they taze him honestly? He threw his hands out right before they shot him so I'm not really buying the "mysterious hand" reason in this case.
>>
>>56672879
There's a lot more savage niggers than cops.
Eventually we gonna run out then everyone loses.
>>
Why the fuck are there so many SUVs in the US
>>
>>56672324
Inner city black youths need to lay off the PCP
>>
>>56672999
When the cops aren't around to arrest anyone, we'll just shoot the dindus on sight ourselves.
>>
>>56673035

Winter
>>
Why dont they try to help him once he's down?

Like, try to contain the bleeding and start reanimation until paramedics arrive.
>>
>>56673035
Because fuck you that's why.

They all only have one person in them and they are all v8s
>>
>>56673192
Our winter is pretty bad and we don't have as many
>>
>walking away
>gets shot 16 times
>pol defends this

Never change amigos
>>
>>56673310

Guess our cops like looking badass in dem chargers
>>
File: dasds.jpg (9 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
dasds.jpg
9 KB, 223x226
>>56672324
They are like Orcs, they don't even believe they can get killed even if they see there kin getting killed around them.

You remember that story about the Marikana massacre in South Africa were all those blacks charged cops with machete's and ended getting shot down? They had a Sangoma "witch doctor" cast magic spells on them before hand. They literally believed that bullets would not hurt them.
>>
>>56672556
Agree. As much as we all detest the poor behavior of the lower class, it's not right for police to shoot citizens dead in the street for no good reason. And we should be very concerned and cautious about what constitutes a good reason.
>>
>>56672324
The cops learned him real good.
>>
>High on PCP and carrying a deadly weapon
The Dindu only has himself to blame
>>
File: 1447720962106.gif (2 MB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
1447720962106.gif
2 MB, 286x225
Tbh i dont care what color they are, but you can't protest over every black death. If you asked anyone in jail they will say "I didn't do anything, I'm innocent" And that my friends is why niggers are and always will be niggers (Not just blacks)
>>
File: blm.jpg (206 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
206 KB, 636x358
>>56672324
>I'm not even racist

Your amygdala is. Be real dude.
>>
Last year on my 34th birthday I was on PCPand didn't listen to my mom and she came into the basemen and cracked me up the head. And i flipped out yelling about the book I read and the cops came and I through the book at them and they said you'll be booked if u don't calm down and I through another book at them and said they've just been booked.

I called my mom a dunkin donut on the way out.
Pcp isn't good.
>>
>>56672995
Where PCP is involved, you basically become Superman.

Tasers are known to fail on PCP-laden targets.

Also the responding officers did not have Tasers and requested one via backup before the shooting happened.
>>
>>56672324
P C P
C
P

You do dumb shit on hard drugs.
>>
>>56673667
>If you asked anyone in jail they will say "I didn't do anything, I'm innocent"
What's funny is, blacks are the only ones who say that. If you ask a white prisoner or former inmate what they're in for, nine times out of ten they'll tell you exactly what it was and that they did it and just want to get out. "DINDU NUFFIN" is almost always murderers, which makes sense because blacks commit the majority of murders.
>>
>>56672324
>Mfw I'm from Chicago
>Mfw I know that nigger area
>Mfw there's always shots fired here
>Mfw I have no face.
>>
File: 1447830766703.gif (2 MB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1447830766703.gif
2 MB, 230x230
>>56673385
I've actually defended it every time til now. I honestly think they could have just tazed him or something, obviously it's still the dindu's fault but the cops could have handled it better. So I won't be too surprised if they get convincted of something serious. Either way it's a win though. One less ignorant pavement ape to deal with, generations of ignorant pavement apes adverted.

I feel like if I defended this I'd be no different than the chimps that don't listen to reason. Cop fucked up and until I'm proven otherwise (which I very well may), I'll stick to that conclusion
>>
>>56673679
>I know what to do

Neurofibromatosa excision and skin graft?
>>
>>56672556
>people just want to run away

I have never ran from the police whether in my car or on foot. I just stop and answer their questions.
>>
>>56674166
The cop didn't have a Taser, but did call for backup to provide one. His only other option was his sidearm.
>>
>>56672556
So police should risk their fucking life to make sure criminals aren't endangered. Shut the fuck up you nigger fucker.
>>
>>56674258
>he answers their questions

Good goyem, have fun being wrongfully convicted of murder one day
>>
>>56672324

look at their culture. they don't naturally walk around like a chimp holding their pants up sauntering around as if nobody is going to do anything. they want to die. their people support their deaths. they advocate killing themselves. they have no sense of value.
>>
>>56672777
Looks like it could be.

If you go frame by frame, you can see it's coming from his body and not the street, unless it was directly beneath his head.

However, the puff is moving in the opposite direction of his mouth.
>>
File: 12-gentlemen.jpg (93 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
12-gentlemen.jpg
93 KB, 600x399
>>56672324
Black people are stupid, and violent by nature. It's been proved many times in various studies, and statistics.

Just look at the ghettos. They'll always say "the white man is keeping us down", when they don't give a fuck about school, try to act though, don't want to get a job, etc.

And they end up in jail for a crime they done not because they would have to, but because they enjoy it. But then they dindu nuffin, and the retarded leftists actually believe them, or in some twisted way think they're responsible because of the "white privilege", while white privilege is just not acting like a retarded chimp - something most black people are incapable of.

They should just get the fuck back to Africa if they're so "oppressed" here. I'm sure they'll have a better life with their kin.
>>
I, along with many white people, don't even care about these thugs getting killed by cops. I'm so tired of these niggers rioting that it's turning into a joke because they end up accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>56674319
Nobody is a criminal until being convicted of a crime. I think we are just saying this guys behavior did not meet a reasonable standard for being killed by police. Yes we ask cops to put their lives on the line AND protect the lives of citizens wherever possible, even if someone is being a crazy nigger on PCP. I don't want cops executing people in the fucking street for being high and carrying a knife, unless the guy is an immediate threat and cannot reasonably be subdued with other means. Killing should be the last resort. No I've never been a cop and yes I'm second guessing them, they are agents of the state with the power to kill and we should hold them at the highest standard of professionalism and the strongest scrutiny.
>>
What gets me is that they choose the worst people to protest over.

The guy in Minneapolis was beating his girlfriend who called paramedics then beat up the paramedics who called the cops who he tried to fight until he was killed. Bravo, what a stand up person who I'm sure was a great contribution to our society.
>>
The suspect.... oh hell the NIGGER was on PCP, was filmed, and had a knife.
Facts don't matter to these shittards.

I am not a cop supporter, but a murder charge is way overboard. Fucking Rahm Emanuel deserves new detroit. I hope all the cops quit and leave the mayor to his citizens tender care.
>>
I post and read thread here because I'm sick of the pc bullshit. I care about facts; I care about truth.

But this policeman is clearly in the wrong. Shouldn't have shot the guy. He didn't make a sudden move towards the cops. He was walking away. Sure it's wrong not to follow orders from the police, but you don't deserve to die for it.
>>
>>56675345

You're running around the street high and with a weapon, you become fair game for lethal force. It's very black and white. I don't get the outrage over this one.
>>
>>56675345
threads*
>>
>>56672556
>would you be saying that if the guy was white?
You mean the female officer that shot the white guy in the back of his head while he was handcuffed on the ground with another officer on his back while he wasn't resisting?
Yah, she wasn't guilty of anything. That white guy?
I swear you idiots can't remember anything that wasn't 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>56675453
Yeah I understand that, but it seems that whole gunning him down escalation happened too fast. Other tactics can be employed. What they will do here is often hit them with their police cars at lowish speeds to disarm them when suspects on foot carry knives.
>>
>>56675453
But that's the thing... That ISNT the standard for being able to use lethal force. Or, at least we are arguing that we disagree if the cops believe it meets the standard for legal force. Personally I don't care about the deceased. If something awful happens because of your drug use, well those are the risks you take. But I don't think anyone should give any cop anywhere a pass to execute someone just because they are high on PCP and carrying a knife.

What's next? Someone does 50 in a 35 and gets executed because there's an elementary school nearby? There's a very real risk they could kill a child and they're being extremely reckless, so why not just kill them?
>>
>>56675897
*lethal force
>>
>>56673595
>>56673856
>>56673979

https://twitter.com/Bipartisanism/status/669307072509444096
>>
>>56674207
>Neurofibromatosa excision and skin graft?

Procedures not offered by Moonman to nogs.
>>
>>56675159

I definitely do want cops shooting people who are high in the street carrying knives.
>>
>>56675811

That's really not in the playbook. Nor should it be. I agree that he should be fired and slapped with excessive force, but murder? If I went and got super high right now and ran down my street with a knife, I give up any right to the security or protection of my life.

Probably not the right call for the cop to shoot to kill, but hindsight is 20/20. In the moment, the kid was an aggressive and armed wildcard. The officers are under no obligation to handle that situation delicately.
>>
anyone think that that the video shows the nignog getting in some last second of life dance moves? look at him twirl n shit
>>
>>56675897

High, running down a street (with people, cars, etc. around), with a knife. That is 100% the standard for the use of lethal force. This isn't some wider discussion of responsible drug use and personal choice, that ends the second you have a weapon and go running down the street high as a kite.

I wish the kid didn't die, I really do. But it's impossible to see him as the victim of archaic drug attitudes or police attitudes. He gives up any right to the preservation of his own life the minute he starts running into populated areas with a knife.
>>
>>56673979
I know people that have done PCP and not done dumb shit or gotten super human strength and just had a fun time. Yeah I know about the dude that ate his own face.
>>
>>56672324
HE DINDU NUFFIN F.AM
>>
>>56675974
>"Typical rhetoric coming from the right wing is not accurate"
>"bipartisan"

And what about the cop kicking the knife out that negro's hand? HE WAS WALKING AWAY FROM POLICE WITH A KNIFE OUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
what kind of a madman would want to be cop in murrica
>>
>>56676115
LEO should always have an obligation to use lethal force as a last result or only in situations where their lives or other people are in immediate danger. Of course this nigger was dangerous but he wasn't an immediate threat. The phrase and concept of immediate threat isn't just some shit internet faggots use to win arguments, it is a thoroughly wrought legal concept.
>>
I would criticize the number of shots. There's no reason to shoot him that many times. But when a cop orders you to stop or to put down a weapon and you don't do it it's just stupid. So if an asshole wants to die for a stupid reason, by all means go ahead. But for BLM to make an issue out this, they're gonna lose what credibility they may have had.
>>
>COMPLY OR DIE

Why don't you just join ISIS you fucking bootlicking shithead.
>>
>>56676776
>anyone who thinks before acting belongs with ISIS
>>
>>56676736

So the cop should have followed the suspect around until he became an immediate threat? He was in a populated area, several cops included. I'd really rather they not wait to get attacked or see someone else about to be attacked.

What if he sprinted away and was shot? Would there be outrage? What if he sprinted away and escaped, only to start slashing people on the sidewalk wherever he got to?

There are entirely too many variables involved to just let an aggressive, high, armed man run away because he wasn't posing any immediate threat at that exact moment.
>>
File: 1448423549302.jpg (9 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
1448423549302.jpg
9 KB, 250x235
>>56672324
>>56672556
Reminder, niggers shit in the open:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM
>>
>>56676736

realistically what should the cops have done?

If he has a knife they put themselves in danger by trying to tackle him, and he was in a suburban area, what if he ran towards / forced his way into someones house? What if he tried to take a hostage with his knife? I can understand why waiting for backup to arrive with a tazer doesn't work when the man is moving towards houses, on drugs, and has a deadly - though not projectile, weapon.
>>
>>56672324
On FOX they said that the kid was high on PCP. That's why he didn't stop.
>>
>>56673231
>reanimation
Fucker just couldn't respawn.
>>
I'm mexican, everytime I get pulled over or interact with the police I'm polite and calm and they are to. I've never had a cop be a dick to me, blacks need to learn this
>>
>>56672324
Problem is he was shot multiple times by one officer even after being downed.

He had a knife too. Not like he had a gun and could shoot back.

Face it, the real issue is the cop went overkill and pumped round after round into a subdued target. Not the fact he shot someone who was a danger walking down the middle of the street.

He could have been saved after one bullet wound. The cop unnecessarily took a life.
>>
>>56677029
>fox
mfw
>>
>>56675974
Insightful. So, where are all these reports getting the notion the kid was on PCP?

I looked up the full report, and you've convinced me.
>>
>>56676768
I'm the one arguing against the cops and even I know, and agree, that once the first cop fires it makes perfect sense to unload your mag into the suspect. The first shot is always intent to kill and when your fellow cop shoots, you had better fucking follow his lead.
>>
>>56672324
Main problem for me is that the cop who did the shooting had a record. He was only on the scene for like 30 seconds before he started shooting, had a bunch of prior violent encounters, and was the only officer who opened fire.

I still think the best thing would have been to just fucking comply when the police tell you to get down.Like how fucking hard is that. If you're too stoned or drunk to understand? Then the issue becomes why is this dude abusing intoxicants like that. And therefore I say the dude had it coming. But the cops past history is pretty fucking brutal too.
>>
Tfw a black at the gym is nice as fuck and spots me when I lift, should I be worried he'll randomly chimp out at bash my head in with a dumbell
>>
>>56672324
Nogs are incapable of assimilating to civilized society. This 300 year experiment is over isn't it?
>>
>>56676956
>>56676935

Honestly I don't know what they should have done, or what options they had at the time. And maybe I should know better about those things before taking such a strong stance about police use of force. But, I'm glad that it's being brought to court, where this exact argument will likely be discussed and a judge can decide if the cop had other options. Presumably the D.A. thought about it before charging the cop. By the way I think murder is a tough rap and probably even a bad call by the D.A. based on political motives. Surely there is a lesser charge that they'd be more likely to win, and less polarizing in the public, than murder.
>>
>>56677116

I think this guy nailed it.

That kid was high on PCP rnning around with a knife. That is the definition of shoot the fucker. Taze him if you can, but of he's not complying and moving towards other people you pop him.

One or two rounds and I would've been excusable. BLM would still go apeshit, but he *might* have lived. 17 or whatever rounds was just the cop having fun.

And come on guys, the day you get to shoot a nigger high on PCP wielding a knife you damn well know you'd want to make the most of it.
>>
Personally, I just feel like cops shouldn't have guns. Tasers are fine, get tranquilizers if you really need to put them down. Not like they don't fucking exist, and I'm also pretty sure any of you "PCP supermen" contributors know that there's horse, elephant, etc tranq as well. They're supposed to be public servants, not wild west sheriffs, popping caps at any "problem" they deem shootable. Defense and killing are two completely different things.

Teach these guys some MMA or wrestling moves, but the good ones. A drop kick to the side and anybody's gonna drop a knife and be way easier to subdue.
>>
shut up sir, you're making me look bad. people will lump my reasonable objections in with your Jackie chan bullshit. Of course the police should carry guns.
>>
>>56678454

Yeah, and they can keep them tranquilzed until the trial, thatway they can just put them on feeding tunes and stack jails like morogues. And then when they get "life" or the dealt penalty their organs can be harvested to save non-criminal lives.
>>
>>56672324
This shit is exposing the huge media bias in an amazing way.

>in the pictures, the cop is shown as a drunk guy who just woke up, the nignog in his goddamn graduation regalia.
>the event is described as "white cop kills black child" even though the cop is obviously fucking HISPANIC.
>>
>>56678756
Jackie ch- why? Give me an actual reason why the police, what's supposed to be just a lower level defense force for the people, to have lethal weapons.

Isn't that what the FBI is for?
>>
>>56678452
As was explained to me above, his toxicology report actually shows no drugs in his system at time of death.
>>
>>56678762
Lol but letting them be sober so they can stab and assrape eachother was a genius idea. Let's also give them a chance to fake redemption and get back out there to try that murder spree one more time.

You joke about it, I actually wouldn't care if some of these guys just sat there drooling while everyone else checks the evidence and seems them guilty. You can't convict a dead nigger.
>>
>>56677116
What I don't get is why didn't the cop wait a moment to see what the suspect does after they go down? Once they fall down to the ground they're no longer as much of a threat, if any at all. At that point the cop has more time to access the situation and determine what further course of action is needed.

For the cop to continue unloading round after round even after the suspect was already down is absolutely asinine and uniting of a trained officer. Either the system isn't doing a good enough job of training officers on how to properly operate on the job, aren't screening these people well enough to weed out those who'd freak out under high stress, or the cop had some other kind of motive for continuing to unload on the already downed suspect.

This cop's in the wrong no matter how you look at it and should get no less than manslaughter.
>>
>>56679705
Goes against the training.

They're taught to shoot until they see you've stopped, not shoot, stop and shoot again.
>>
>Claims to not be racist
>Proceeds to go on a racist rant

lol, That's not how it works anon.
>>
>>56679705
No other officer put a bullet in that kid.

If the kid died from one or two bullet wounds, fine. That can be called a mistake or fearing for you life.

But with what we've seen from this video he went well beyond that.
>>
>>56672556

Cops kill whites in the same manner a -lot- more than they do blacks.

Please be bait. I fucking hate britbongs
>>
>>56680866
So cops are trained to unload their mags into a suspect even after they're downed? What the cop did was standard practice and there's really no controversy at all? Well shit, clearly everyone's just being entitled PC babbies as usual then, right?

I'm not buying that, I don't think what the cop did is what he was taught at all. If I'm wrong then so be it, but rules that exist within the system that allow a cop to continue to shot an already downed suspect should be evaluated and possibly changed.

Agree to disagree.
>>
>>56672324
>why the fuck don't black people listen to police officers with their guns drawn?
Niggers are ignorant monkey children who are incapable of following simple commands.

>>56672556
As racist as I am I really don't give a fuck if some dumb white wants to act like a nigger and get killed.
>>
>>56676337
100%

Just absolute nonsense. He had already showed intent to be violent or kill when he ran up on cops and slashed a cruiser's tire. He then proceeded to not give a shit that he was surrounded by cops with their guns drawn, and still had his knife out running down the fucking street with citizens everywhere.

The shooter probably made a split decision that he had a clear shot right then, the guy had a knife and was acting despondent and psychotic - and if he didn't fire, then the perp could be in a different location - surrounded by collateral targets/citizens in a matter of seconds.

If this had been a white kid, it wouldn't even news. A local 'suicide by cop' story at best.
>>
>>56681618
I myself don't find issue with the cop killing the suspect, my issue entirely lies with the cop repeatedly shooting the suspect after they're already downed. If it's standard practice for cops to empty their mags on suspects after they're downed from 1 or 2 shots then maybe that practice needs to be evaluated.

From that distance and being on the ground after being shot the suspect wasn't as much of a threat to those officers; continuing to shoot him is needlessly excessive force.
>>
>>56672324
Black people are not capable of understanding any type of relationship other than domination. Any balance or near equality or request among nominal equals or master-apprentice or temporary authority -- in other words, the states that define civilization -- are invisible to the African, who hears only, "I am better than you in every way and you a totally worthless." Consequently they get tired of hearing that and fight all the time.
The answer is not anything to do with police, the answer is to destroy hip hop culture and get blacks to understand that answering a lawful inquiry is not humiliating.
>>
>>56682173
These are valid points and there might be something to that, but you're going to need to get people who are sympathetic and understand the very unique history blacks have with their history with oppression in America to argue these points in a non assholish and judgemental way.

If a faggot like you or anyone else in /pol/ even attempts to say that you deserve every bit of an ass beating you'll receive, along with losing your job and status.
>>
>>56672556
The piece of shit was running around high on pcp brandishing a knife in the middle of the street. Are the cops supposed to chase and tackle him, risking their lives?

Or they just supposed to let a knife wielding madman run away and potentially kill innocent civilians?

In any scenario, we've reached a point where the only choices are literally to turn a blind eye to menacing blacks or face prison/lawsuits.
>>
>>56672324
>MLK
>Democrats are the real racists

Oh boy...
>>
>>56682922
Dumbass, read the thread properly before replying. The issue isn't that the cop shot the man, it's that he unloaded his mag on the guy after he'd already fallen to the ground after the first few shots. It's not standard protocol for cops to empty their clips on a downed suspect after they're already shot. If it is, that protocol needs to be seriously reviewed and updated.

So either the rules need to be reviewed and changed, or the cop needs to be fired and charged with no less than manslaughter.
>>
>>56682455
First of all there is no such thing as unique history of oppression.
Oppression is the state of nature.
American Idea is the end of that state and radical critique of the American Idea is an attempt to restore natural oppression.
Second of all I am so tired of this pseudo-logical leftist drool about how factuality must take a backseat to kissing your audience's ass. Because George Carlin's popularity came from composing Hallmark cards? When you tell people the truth you are paying them maximum respect in expecting them to be able to handle it.
>>
File: 1447990867276.gif (1 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1447990867276.gif
1 MB, 389x279
>>56672324
>Are folks really this stupid?

Yes, yes they are. These are the useful idiots that race-baiting leftists employ to do their dirty work for them. MLK would be called an Uncle Tom if her were still alive, that's how regressive blacks have become. They LITERALLY believe that they can do no wrong because "muh slavery" and "das racis".

These people vote too. Can you believe that?
>>
>>56682455
>If you want anyone else to see the validity of your reasoning then you better not hurt their pweshus feewings
>"a faggot like you" should undersrand that
>>
>>56672324
Just the fact that someone doesn't care that there are guns drawn on him from multiple angles makes him a threat.

People should behave in a predictable pattern to what's going on around them for the most part. If a car is coming down the street you get out of the street. If someone yells your name you turn and look at them. If people are pointing guns at you, you should be shitting a fucking brick and doing whatever they say to not have them pepper you with lead... but this dude is like "nah, I'm cool... fuck you guys." That makes him "scarier" to police right there.
>>
>>56683168
He's being charged with first degree murder, you stupid piece of shit. I was responding to all the keyboard warriors who insist there is no reason to ever shoot a non compliant person who is armed with a knife.
>>
>>56683282
>there is no such thing as unique history of oppression
Slavery and racism were a thing that happened to blacks, and if you're going to lecture blacks on what they're not doing right within their culture then you'd damn better also acknowledge the fact that America isn't at all entirely equal or fair to them as a system, which may possibly be one of the contributing factors to the issues within their society, along with the things you just listed.

If you're going to go full /pol/ and be an absolute racist asshole about it then your opinion should be discarded and you as a person shunned by society. Basically, /pol/ needs to stay in /pol/ while sensible people argue the points that need to be argued.
>>
>>56683376
Correct, but I'm posting among assholes in /pol/ on the internet, not arguing in mainstream society about issues within the black community. Don't be a fucking retard, faggot.
>>
>>56683645
When you say "as a system" what do you mean? I hear things like that said all the time and have my own opinions on why things are the way they are, but I'm always curious what people mean when they say that.
>>
>>56672556
I have never ran from the police. Ever.
>>
>>56683798
Unequal opportunities for success in America if you're black, the criminal justice system not treating you as fairly because you're black, and so on and so forth. Basically, compared to being white, a black person's generally going to have a much harder time living the America dream.

Now, you don't have to agree with this, but if you're going to lecture black people outside of /pol/ and the internet on their culture, you have to be respectful of their perceived views of America and how it works for and against them. To be honest, /pol/ often brings up some valid points, and reddit's pretty fucking retarded as a whole alot of the time and way too PC, but you can't be a racist asshole and expect your point to be heard.
>>
>>56683645
>them
NIGGER here. fuck off asshole, stop trying to speak for me. i don't need your self-entitled bullshit, it's not helping AT ALL. your type is making the situation worse.
>>
>>56684416
Shut the fuck up Tyrone, you're not helping. If a retard starts talking like the idiots in /pol/ while criticizing blacks on their culture it's not going generate healthy discussion, it's going to cause BLM controversy and the media will crucify the offending /pol/tard, you know I'm right. Don't be a fucking faggot trying to earn /pol/s respect.
>>
>>56681142
>>56681362

dirty secret about cops:

when one cop fires all other cops will begin to fire at the same suspect because all other cops can now do so with impunity.

Also, if a cop shoots a man and he survives, you bet your ass the man will sue the cop (whether he wins or not he will definitely sue) but a dead man can not sue, of course. In the event that the family of the deceased sues the cop, their case will be much weaker.
>>
>>56672324
They could have tased him, but yeah it's his fault for disobeying the cops.
>>
>>56684067
Unequal opportunities for success? What does that mean? I went to high school with blacks who graduated with the same education. Did they have less chance in the world? How about the blacks I went to college with?

If you're talking about the economics of the places with the highest concentration of blacks, then that's something, but it's not like you can't change where you live. I've never understood why people don't find any way out they can. I live in a shitty town now, so I'm moving my family out. Why is that harder for blacks?

I REALLY don't understand the criminal justice system thing. I don't know how it could be seen as being unfair. Commit more crimes, get arrested more, end up in jail more. Done. I am held to the same standard of law as blacks, why is it harder for them to stay on the right side of the law? Are you saying they are incapable?

In my humble opinion it's all cultural. You can't tell me that if you take a black out of a shitty environment and raise them in a good environment that they will do worse just because they are black. It's just not the case.

Now put them back into a culture of bullshit and they end up bullshit. Simple as that. I don't see anyone trying to hold back blacks more than the blacks themselves. Lack of ability to judge your own situation and improve it leads to just being another part of the problem.
>>
>>56684597
you're afraid of black people aren't you?
>>
>>56684683
This. This is literally the problem.

Most people who get shot by cops but live sue. 9/10 they win because jews love defending niggers that get shot by the state.

Wish niggers and idiots could earn money real ways instead of finding reasons to sue people.
>>
>>56684747
Like I said, you don't have to agree with this, but if you're going to argue these points you can't be a racist fuckhead from /pol/, but you also can't be a beta kek redditard. Basically, you need someone to take the points /pol/ brings up and present it in a non-offensive way that would get upvotes on reddit and generate discussion.
>>
File: chicago-snowmageddon3.jpg (18 KB, 455x300) Image search: [Google]
chicago-snowmageddon3.jpg
18 KB, 455x300
>>56673035
>>56673310
>>
>>56675974
That doesn't say anything about pcp
>>
>>56684954
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying you didn't say anything at all.

That's the problem. Not that you believe it's one thing and I believe the other. You're saying "Things aren't fair because reasons." I'm saying "what reasons?" and you're reply is "I said you didn't have to agree with me."

I think there should be more emphasis on calling out when arguments are made without substance. Especially in politics and the media.

I really don't want to wall of text this, and I don't mean to be a dick, but you do know what I'm saying right?

"Unequal opportunities for success in America if you're black" doesn't say anything at all besides "I don't think they have the same shot." If you had any substance in that claim at all it would be a starting point for me to have my mind changed... or to understand the situation better... to become a better voter... community member, etc.

I see what you posted as the exact same as a bad review I got at work many years ago. "you need to step up your game... give 110%" "Okay, boss, where am I lacking so I can focus on those areas going forward?" "It's just that you need to step up your game and give 110%."

Actionable, factual starting points for interesting research or nothing as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>56674319
Absolutely. When you become a cop you sign up for that shit. You sign up to put your life in danger and to protect people as well as you can, even the worse of them. It's like going to war. The danger comes with the job.

Why do we have more stories about cops killing people than people killing cops? Because most cops value their own lives more than that of citizens. So instead of doing their job, they choose to just abandon their duties and neutralize the target instead of finding a way to apprehend the target alive, which is what they're getting paid to do.
>>
>>56685205
Exactly. Contrary to police statements, the kid WASN'T on PCP.

He was clean.
>>
>>56685335
Why do you we have more stories of cops shooting people? Because when some crazy dangerous asshole is menacing people they call the cops to deal with it. They run INTO situations where they will probably have to use violence so we don't have to fend for ourselves.

The fact that this is confusing is amazing to me.
>>
>>56685393
No, I meant that it doesn't saying anything about pcp not being in his system like it says about opiates, etc. For all I know there's a part of the paper not shown or a page 2 where it does say he had pcp in his system.
>>
>>56685512
or, who gives a shit? He wasn't following orders at gunpoint and had a weapon.
>>
>>56685579
if the kid was on drugs it only helps the officers case as druggies often take more than one shot to bring down.
>>
>>56685466
Did this guy pose a threat to anyone? I don't think so. Looks like the cops got involved themselves, escalated the situation again by themselves and ended it, drum roll, themselves.

Regardless, even if the guy did pose a threat, a cop's #1 responsibility is to protect ordinary people and he was an ordinary person. Seems like the cops protected themselves.
>>
>>56685225
I don't feel like listing every single detail, hence the reason I made the statement as general as I did. There are issues that I've seen raised pertaining to the black experience of America, issues that some believe potentially contribute to why black culture, if it's the issue, is the way it is. I've also read things from /pol/ from anons like you who feel another way about it.

My point is that if any real progress is going to be made on the issue a serious dialogue needs to happen. And the one to engage in this dialogue and bring up the various points and views that many from /pol/ share has to be done by somebody who isn't racist or an asshole. It has to be somebody like Bill Maher, like how he goes after liberals for their PC bullshit with Islam.
>>
>>56672324
>cops surrounding him
>nig decides to do a jig
>gets got

I don't understand why people get all upset over shit like this when it's their own fault they get killed.
>>
>>56685772
Sounds like you've never been drunk/high before. Actions of a man don't follow the laws of logic when being high. He may have underestimated the seriousness of the situation, he may have been thinking it was just hallucinations, etc etc. There are literally hundreds of possibilities.
>>
>>56685681
Fuck this case in particular. You were saying that cops shoot more civilians than civilians shoot cops as some kind of damning statistic that proves cops are cold blooded murders.

First, and it should go without saying, there are more non cops than cops. Also, cops rush into dangerous situations that may require lethal force while we don't. They are tasked with knowing when and where to use that force and sometimes we don't agree.

If I need cops to come shoot a motherfucker to protect my family or me I hope they don't hesitate to avoid the politics after the fact. I'm sure everyone else agrees.

I really don't care about this shooting either. If multiple cops have guns on you and you're still not following orders you're done. Just be respectful and you don't get shot. Respect for authority would go a long way.
>>
>>56685878

Sonny jim, I've done more drugs than I care to remember and I've done my fair share of stupid shit but I've never went dancing around with a knife in the middle of the road around a bunch of cops.

That is all besides the point though, he made the decisions which led to his own death, only he is to blame.
>>
>>56685878
Possibilities eveywhere, but somehow he ended up in the street with a knife ignoring the orders of multiple police officers with guns. If he was going to get all fucked up and be out of his mind he should have planned on not walking down the middle of hte street with a knife in case there were cops who might take that the wrong way.

I won't even drink unless I have a plan for the evening that includes how I'm getting home. How the fuck do you get high and end up putting yourself in danger?
>>
>>56685878
then why do we have D.U.Is? If someone can be held accountable for driving while drunk (or high as fuck) then they have to be held accountable for anything they do while drunk (or high as fuck)
>>
>>56675772
I posted about it when it happened, and so did others. We just care about this now, we moved on.
>>
>>56685917
First of all, I don't think it's the cops fault either. The way they are trained is flawed and you can't blame someone for doing what they're trained to do. So i don't think he should be charged with murder.

But,

> require lethal force
Define situations that need lethal force. IMO any situation that does not involve risking the life of another ordinary citizen is one that does not require lethal force, even if it ends in a cop getting killed.

> Need cop to come shoot a motherfucker to protect my family.

See above. What you're referring to is a situation where the life of an ordinary citizen it in danger and the use of force is justified.

> If multiple cops...

See
>>56685878
>>
>>56672556
>would you be saying that if the guy was white?

Good fucking riddens.

Any retarded degenerate violent waste of oxygen that flees police then banishes a weapon while ignoring orders to stand down while in lethal range of police officers deserves to be shot dead.

Niggers don't give a shit for rules or authority which is why they commit so many crimes. When confront by actual enforcement withe the ability to stop them they keep niggering because it has worked against unarmed civilians so far.
>>
>>56686309
I value cops' lives. I don't want them to have to die just to not hurt someone's #feels.

That's where you can fuck right off thinking that cops should die.

Needing lethal force? Someone is also wielding lethal force and is going to use it if the situation isn't resolved immediately.

Also, fuck their training. If it's YOU standing there with a badge and someone does something that makes you THINK they are going to kill you then you're not going to go "well, my life isn't as valuable as the suspect's so I guess this is it." You're going to fucking aerate that dude.
>>
>>56685982
>>56686012
Not everyone is responsible enough and I don't think a person deserves to be killed just because of being irresponsible.

>>56686055
That's a gray area and i admit I have no answer to this as there is no clearly defined line on responsibility. Also unfortunately our society is very biased on determining responsibility. For instance we know girls are never held liable for giving consent while being drunk / high but they are held liable for DUI under the same circumstances. The line is very blurry.
>>
>>56686309
>IMO any situation that does not involve risking the life of another ordinary citizen is one that does not require lethal force, even if it ends in a cop getting killed.

Are you serious? You actually don't think a cop should be able to use lethal force if their life is in danger? What? That's fucking insane. I guess we shouldn't give soldiers rifles because the general public isn't in danger. I guess we should allow people to murder cops because the general public isn't in danger. Are you actually insane?
>>
>>56686468
That's how I felt when I saw the video of the kid pulling away when the cop was talking to him. Cop killed him and justified it as he thought he was getting run over. Whatever. Let the courts figure it out... but if that kid wanted to make sure he was alive when the sun went down he wouldn't have started driving away.

It's so easy to not get killed by cops yet people still fuck it up.
>>
>>56686509
No sorry. I don't think cops should die but if my job description says "protect and serve" I'll do what I'm paid to do: I'll make sure I've tried everything in my ability to save the suspects life and only use lethal force when there is absolutely no other way.
>>
>>56686548
>Not everyone is responsible enough and I don't think a person deserves to be killed just because of being irresponsible.

>i don't think

It doesn't matter what you think, but you're obviously not thinking. Piss off with your feels, that dumb cunt would have been just fine if he hadn't been running down the street with a knife, and he'd still have been fine if he'd just complied with officers commands.

>but he was all fucked up

Well, tough shit.
>>
>>56686548
Being irresponsible is forgetting to pay the cable bill. I think this goes a little deeper into serious fuckup territory and trying to play it off as "kids will be kids" or "lol drugs" isn't fair.

If you're going to break the law you need to weigh the pros and cons before doing so. Pro, you get high and feel good. Con, you're an idiot and there's a chance you'll get shot by cops because you can't control your desire to stick your middle finger up at cops with guns drawn and brandish a knife.
>>
>>56686548
honestly the only reason i can see for the police shooting his was the fact that the taser didnt do shit to him. No real way to stop him if he's got a weapon if he wont go down.
>>
>>56673231
Because every cop is afraid for their life in every situation. This guy had a knife so even after they pumped 16 shots into him and he was laying their dead as fuck, the cop proceeded with caution to kick the deadly blade out of his hand.

I've had a few run ins with the cops and they're all either huge pussy paranoid fucks or just can't wait to have a reason to shoot someone. I was getting finger printed and shit at the police station after getting busted for drunk driving and after I had been searched and been sitting in the holding cell for 6 hours, the officer said I was making him nervous by having my hands casually in my pockets standing there. In the middle of a fucking police station this guy on the opposite side of a huge counter with bulletproof glass said I'm making him nervous by having my hands in my pocket, and he asked me to take them out. Like what the fuck am I going to do pull a bazooka out of my ass?

There are so many cops who are always walking and looking around like everyone around them is a vicious murderer psychopath.
>>
>>56686548
also lol "grey area." You are responsible for what you do by choice. He chose to do drugs and carry a knife and it didn't work out as he had planned.

Your consent argument is probably the single situation where it's not exactly the same.

Choosing to do drugs, drink, whatever was a choice and what you do afterwards you're absolutely responsible for. Who the fuck told you there's a "grey area"???
>>
>>56686600
easy with the slippery slope m8 it was a stupid post but dont go crazy on it.
>>
>>56686600
A cop's life is always in danger. They put their lives in danger so the ordinary citizen doesn't have to.

Don't confuse cops with soldiers, although my allusion works for them too. If they don't shoot then the enemies are going to take over the country and kill public.

Also don't confuse my words with claiming murdering cops is justified. Arrest the culprits and charge them as strict as you want. I don't care.
>>
>>56686899

It's called procedure. You're little "hands in your pockets" story fails to make me believe your assertion that cops are pussies.
>>
>>56673309
Mine has a TRD supercharger and over 450 horsepower. Blown out Rav4 Sport.

It gets like 17 miles to the gallon on the highway but 0-60 is just shy of 5 seconds. That's 80's supercar territory. Fuck Canada.
>>
>>56686925
No, his post was absolutely retarded. I've seen some stupid posts on /pol/ before, but he was actually implying it is better for a cop to be stabbed than to have shot someone.
>>
Protip for all the dumbasses in this thread: A gun isn't a wounding weapon, it's a lethal weapon.

It makes NO difference how many times the cop fired. You shoot to KILL, not to wound. So 1 bullet, 1,000,000 bullets, it's the same exact motivation and expectation.

You can argue about "when" to use lethal force or "why," but there's no sane way to argue "how much" lethal force is appropriate. A decision is made to use lethal force, at that point the officer is justified in using ANY amount of bullets. His only concern should be collateral damage.

>shoot his legs
>shoot his shoulder
>shoot the knife out of his hand
>only shoot him -just enough- so he stops moving
YOU ARE ALL FUCKING BEYOND RETARDED
>>
>>56672324
Because theyre niggers, they're dumb and angry all the time and believe they should kill police because they've killed so many supposedly innocent unarmed black men
>>
>>56686914
Its a "grey area" because choosing to drink/do drugs is one choice made while in complete control, but decisions made while under the influence arent always made with that same amount of control. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that after a few drinks your decision making process is a little shitty. What was a crappy idea before might seem like the best idea in the world now. Beer goggles are a helluva thing.
>>
>>56686950
Yeah, let's send the cop without a gun to arrest someone who's fully willing to kill them. That'll got over well. "gee officer, you're right I should willingly drop this knife and come with you." If that were the case, then some kid wouldn't have gotten shot if all criminals would willingly go with the cops. That's not how it works.
>>
>>56687180
So I go out and drink a few beers and shoot someone in the face and I shouldn't be charged because I no longer could make decisions while drinking? You see how retarded that sounds, right?
>>
>>56687102
Cops don't shoot to kill. They shoot to stop. However, shooting to stop someone means shooting ceneter mass which coincidently has a lot of important stuff packed in the general area.
>>
>>56687216
wait why is the cop unarmed now?
>>
File: 1448354412123.jpg (256 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
1448354412123.jpg
256 KB, 1024x1820
>>56687102
>You shoot to KILL, not to wound.

Actually if you are a CCW'er or a cop you "shoot to stop" but you're practically correct.

The standard way to use a handgun in combat is to shoot your assailant until they no longer pose a threat. This doesn't mean just plugging them once in the shin or winging them in the arm fat and seeing if they go down. It means multiple shots generally to the center of mass. Though Jeff Cooper, one of the grand masters of handgun combat technique, advocates for the Mozambique Drill, where you shoot a man twice as fast as you can in the torso, and then take advantage of his momentary surprise to execute an aimed headshot.

Anyway yeah they're going to be pretty much done for. I have carried for years and I have determined that I will not brandish or threaten - if I draw down I'm shooting too. There's no other way.
>>
>>56687180
Yeah and drunk people shouldn't get fucking raped in jail for drunk driving and killing a family

Fuck off
>>
>>56687264
Do you understand what a gray area means? I'm not saying its one way or the other. I'm saying there is currently no way to determine the responsiblity.
>>
>>56687368
See:
>>56687372
>>
>>56687295
Why would we arm the cop? He couldn't use it unless the general public is in danger. That's what that guy was suggesting. Only let the cop shoot if someone else was in danger. Even if the cop was armed he couldn't draw his weapon.
>>
>>56687372
Yes, I know what you're saying, but you couldn't be more wrong. Answer the question... if I shoot someone in the head after drinking should I be arrested?
>>
>>56687036
I don't know where homeboy lives, but every second vehicle on the road here is either a big ass SUV or a half ton truck. The other half is low end Hondas and Toyotas for the young and poor.
>>
>live in Chicago
>get shot
get shot
>get shot
get shot
>get shot
get shot
>get shot
get shot
>get shot
get shot
>get shot
get shot
>get shot
get shot
>get shot
get shot
>>
>>56687264
If you had any form of reading comprehension you could clearly see that I didn't say you can't make decisions, I said your decision making is shitty after drinking. Also nowhere did I say that you shouldn't be charged, thats why the conversation was about a "grey area" because when not drunk you may be the nicest guy in the world, but after you get a few drinks in you, you might act like a different person. Obviously shooting someone in the face would be a crime, but was that your intent when you started drinking? When you picked up the glass did you think "man fuck chad, I'm going to pound a few shots then give him a few shots also". If yes then yea you're totally at fault here. But 9 times out of 10 (bullshit statistic is bullshit) you wont start drinking with the intent to go out and murder chad, you start drinking just to have a good time. Then as you keep drinking stupid ideas start to seem good. Thats not to say you're completely guilt free from killing someone however
>>
>>56687426

You go into their house, its only you, your cop buddies and the guy. Given there is no way he's going to kill all of you, you shouldn't elect to use lethal force.

However, suddenly you see the guy fleeing the house towards where there can be people. Now you are allowed to kill them.
>>
>>56687467
>loaded question is loaded
>>56687426
>slippery slope is slippery
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>56687426
>Why would we arm the cop?

In Oregon there are roughly 815000 concealed carry permits that have been issued since it became no big deal. Our crime has gone down and even assuming a bunch of the people who got one were old and died, that still leaves three quarters of a million people who pack fucking heat at least occasionally, but maybe daily too.

That's just the people who went especially out of their way to carry a handgun because they aren't criminals.

Cops need to be armed but I think they should be limited to frangible .32acp because they are terrible fucking shots. If they need heavier firepower I think it's reasonable to get local sharpshooters to kill the idiots - we always outshoot the cops at matches an in IPSC so why not use a strict volunteer force?

Haha. America.
>>
>>56687467
The answer to your questions is "I don't know", hence the gray area. Unless you have clear guidelines on the line of responsiblity, you can't answer that question.
>>
>>56672992
>PCP
>in chicongo
Nigs out here don't get that shit. You give these feral negroes too much credit. They don't need powerful dissociatives to act like savages, that just comes naturally to them.
>>
>>56687630
Still no grey area to be seen. You're saying that people make bad decisions? That's a grey area to you? This kid who got blasted could be the best guy ever. I'm not judging his life, I'm judging his completely avoidable death which came about by his actions which cannot be taken through the lens of "lol drugs."

So kindly fuck off with your shitty argument.
>>
File: 1404821711216.jpg (11 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1404821711216.jpg
11 KB, 249x250
>>56687756
>>56687730
>>
>>56687835
so you're saying when you're drunk you are 100% in control of your actions and can perfectly do everything you could do beforehand just fine? You dont act differently or think differently when drunk? Why should we even have punishments for being drunk while driving then? Clearly everyone is perfectly fine since theres no downsides to being drunk at all.
>>
>>56687895
>I cant into logical fallacy
>better call the replies bait since they saw through my bullshit
this is some Australian tier shitposting
>>
File: 1404820849756.jpg (12 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1404820849756.jpg
12 KB, 224x225
>>56687974
>>
File: 134569958482.png (248 KB, 344x467) Image search: [Google]
134569958482.png
248 KB, 344x467
>>56672324
http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-AO97elrvTY&start1=333&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAaop6e17aRs&start2=1&authorName=snoopsagan
>>
>>56688052
>>56687895
>MOM IM TROLLING ON THE INTERNET!
are actual conversations about two dissenting opinions seriously that hard for you to do? Jesus nigger read a goddam book
>>
>>56687654
Here's a list of stories where cops went into a house trying to arrest somebody with a gun. Oh, and by the way. These were cops with guns trying to shoot back. But yeah, you're right. Nothing could possibly go wrong when you and your buddies show up and try to go into their house to arrest them.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/prosecutor-seeking-death-penalty-officer-killed-knock-raid/
>>
>>56672777
Is a ricochet. Chip shot him 13 times. Only stopped when he ran out of amo.
>>
File: gj.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
gj.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>56673035
heavy haulage
>>
File: 21b1117.jpg (470 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
21b1117.jpg
470 KB, 1024x770
>>56688319
> Breaking into someone's house at 5:30 am
> Expecting not to get shot.

It seems that freedom woke up early that day. Also this story is irrelevant. Obviously the informant fucked up and the cops paid the price.
>>
>>56688460
his balls are a little high up
>>
>niggers kill themselves in droves every weekend in chicago
>aptly nicknamed chiraq because of the body count
>asshole cop shoots kid in a shitty situation
>whole fucking city protests and reacts

Are black people the most racist? If they were truly concerned with the black race surely they would try to drop their degenerate ways and culture.
>>
>>56687730
>slippery slope

Yeah you're right. Cops shouldn't have guns.

Construction workers shouldn't wear hard hats. Because they knew something could fall on their head when they took the job. They knew the risks.

Bus drivers shouldn't have seat belts. They knew they could get in a crash. They knew the risks.

Firefighters shouldn't have oxygen tanks. They knew there would be smoke in that building. They knew the risks.
>>
>>56688657
>Are black people the most racist?
Yes
>>
>>56688562
Didn't you just say they were supposed to just walk into some dudes house and try to arrest him? That's literally what They tried to do. Also, I thought that link had more stories. I was specifically looking for one in my neighborhood a few years back. Some cops tried to arrest a pot dealer and he ended up killing a couple of them I think. Either way, trying to go into an armed persons house and arrest them, without any means of defending yourself is stupid.
>>
>>56688660
again, he never said cops dont need guns. That's just you on your slip n slide. He stated that cops shouldnt use lethal force unless a civilian's life was in danger (which is total shit)Then you went off the deep end and started making all these baseless accusations on how he claimed the cops dont need guns.
>>
Who isn't sick of. Blacks?
>>
>>56688877
You're right. Sorry I took that to the extreme. The construction worker can have his hard hat. He just can't have it on unless someone else is walking through the construction site and is in danger. I guess I'll let the bus driver slide. Chances are he has passengers, and since they're in danger he can wear his seat belt. But that fire fighter. If he has his oxygen mask on and there's no one else dying of smoke inhalation he deserves to die.
>>
>>56688791
How does this discredit / disprove what I said? As I said this was the cops' fault. They stormed in a person's house at 5:30 like he was some sort of a terrorist for just drugs that he didn't even have. If they had just waited and knocked like a human being, probably the detective would be alive today.
>>
>>56689108
you're still the only one making claims that the police shouldn't have guns and have yet to even attempt to refute that claim. All you're doing is saying "hey he said cops shouldn't use lethal force unless a civilians live is on the line, that MUST mean they can't have guns"
>>
>>56689161
If they stormed in at noon would it have made a difference? You think some criminal with a gun is going to let 5 or so cops just walk in and arrest him? Why? Especially if the cops can't shoot back. He can just shoot them and move on with life. As long as no other citizens are in danger, the cops aren't allowed to shoot back. He could kill every cop that walked through the door, as long as no other citizens were in danger.
>>
>>56689346
No. I take that back. Cops should have guns.
>>
What's with all the pussies complaining about 16 shots?

Cops shoot to kill. 3 shots vs 16 shots doesn't matter. They shoot until they are terminated. You are just being a pussy that wouldn't be able to make the tough decisions cops have to make. You are essentially being that classic irrational woman in self-dense liveleak videos that is screaming STAHPPPP!!!

>b-but they could have just shot a couple times to slow him down!

It's not exactly easy or responsible to use a gun to subdue someone. They'd get into all sorts of legal trouble if they used this practice and accidentally killed someone they were trying to simply stop. That is why they are trained "shoot to kill." Not to mention, in this case, if they shot his legs, he might pull some weird shit with his knife when they try to arrest him, or even throw the knife at officers. A big knife at that short of range is a deadly weapon.

If you don't like this shoot to kill practice, make a reasonable argument against it.

>b-but he was walking away!

He's a PCP psycho. If he bolts, he will quickly be out of range. If you have never shot a gun, you won't realize how difficult it is to hit a moving target more than 25 or so yards away. Not every cop is a fucking sharpshooter. I'd rather be sure that the streets are safe from a strung-out psycho than being delicate with someone who has no respect for law or society.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>56672324
>You can't just go around shooting people, Brett!
>>
>>56676776
>Law enforcement vs forced conversion of religion.
>>
>>56684814
I'm sure he's unsettled by niggers.

I for one deal with black people, and I also deal with niggers.
Black people say "please" and "thank you" and greet you with a "hello" when they come up and interact with you.

Niggers on the other hand will scream something at you and expect you to hear them the first time. Also if you take the time to try to help a nigger, half way into your sentence they walk away thinking they know everything under the sun and your just another cracker attempting to be "not racist ".

I Fucking hate niggers.
But I like black people.
And the guy who probably got shot wad a nigger. Because only a nigger would get themselfs into a situation like that.
>>
>>56690134
It's not that hard to hit more than 25 yards away with a rifle, but pistols are not nearly as accurate.
>>
>>56676935
They should have waited until he made America less diverse.
>>
>>56673486
>murder is bad
No shit

You cannot reach into your pocket and spin around to bait cops into shooting you. For fucks sakes you are supposed to tell them when you reach in your pocket to grab your wallet when you are pulled over. He also had a knife and was walking their direction. People have been shot for less than this and it was considered justified. Just because I'm white doesn't mean I have to like all white people.
>>
>>56681362
To cut through the bullshit: Yes. Yes they are.

And there's a very simple rationale I can give you too:
If you shoot, you are supposed to kill the person. People don't die very fast to gunshot wounds when they're full of adrenaline, and you can't be sure they're dead either. So you shoot your whole magazine into the person to make sure.

A 9mm bullet is not very expensive:
http://www.bulkammo.com/handgun/bulk-9mm-ammo
40 cents a bullet?
17 bullets in a magazine?

That works out to $6,80. That's $6,40 more than a singular golden bullet would have cost, whic his nothing. It is simply not worth it to conserve ammunition, because it is cheap and readily available.

So if you are at the point where you have to shoot, you are to take no chances and make sure he's dead.

Makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>56673035
People are compensating for something.
>>
>high on PCP
>ignoring officers
>has knife
>walking erratically semi-towards the officers

OHH LORDY MY BABY BOY DINDU NUFFIN. HE WA' A GOOD BOY

The cop shouldn't have shot him without more provocation, but holy shit people treat this like he literally dindu nuffin. Everyone has rights and all that shit, but damn, if you're high on PCP and have a knife, and decide to ignore cops, you're fucking stupid
>>
>>56672324
> I'm not even racist but ....

Stop it bro, you are on an anonymous site. Go to Reddit already.
>>
>>56687974

a person is 100% sober before he gets drunk. If not directly before, at some time before. Everyone has had sobriety in their lives to think clearly. If they then choose to do drugs, while in a clear state of mind, and they must choose this while in a clear state of mind, their bad choices are null and void.
>>
>>56672324
>people
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.