[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, WHAT IF, , ,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 27
File: 48687.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
48687.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
this is all just a Jewish master plan?
Put Christian western world against Islamic world and then just pick up the pieces and form the New World Order.
You know, muslims are pretty based and hate Jews. They know them.
>>
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
No, they wanna breed us out of existence with subhumans
>>
>>56625017
i aint muslim, ameritard..
i am actually bringing a different perspective..
if you think to the post.. how wars were orchestrated by jews.. how is this different?
>>
>>56624921

Jews and muslims are both scum.
>>
File: 1448022914714.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448022914714.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1400
>>56624921

Fuck off Achmed.

If you had the slightest knowledge of history you would know Islam is the oldest enemy of European Ethnicities and has been fighting us for 1,400 years.

They literally stole the holy land from the Byzantine empire.
>>
>>56625164
*past
>>
A
>>
>>56624921

>based Muslims

They may hate Jews, but they're far from based. They're brainwashed savages who are too dumb to manipulate the masses.
>>
>>56625222
Yea. All that happening mostly cause of religion. Who you think created these religions?
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56625407

Zoroastrianism was the prototypical monotheistic religion you dumbass shitskin cum muncher.
>>
>>56624921
now you get it.
They're trying to replace western inhabitants with muslim extremists groups which are already infiltrated by european and israeli secret services.
Then they push russia into a nuclear war with USA
everyone dies
Israel survives
New global government rises with Jerusalem as its center
New religion and total police state
???
Possible return of Christ? (for those who believe)
>>
>>56624921
>tfw when jews might be behind /pol/

Think.. Whos founding ISIS?
We all know, is murica.. Who founds murica?
Jews..

After all that we know from the past..
do you think things in the world happen for no reason? Just like that?
>>
>>56625788
*fundind, funds
>>
File: fotoflexer_hoto.jpg (321 KB, 698x1199) Image search: [Google]
fotoflexer_hoto.jpg
321 KB, 698x1199
>>56624921
read this: http://www.rense.com/general45/full.htm
Full Speech Of Rabbi
Rabbinovitch Found
>>
>>56625651
Which bears closest resemblance to Judaism and Christinity, you kangaroo fucking tard.
>>
>>56624921
I'm with you 100% OP. We mustn't forget who the true enemy of all Gentiles is. Das Juden.
>>
>>56625710
Fun thing, that /pol/ doesnt think about this.
they think they some martyrs preaching the truth, while they are blindly following Jewish agenda..
>>
>>56624921
>muslims
>based

Try again
>>
>>56626370
looks like /pol/ has forgotten..
you might think that we all have learned that nothing happens without jewish consent anymore in this world..
>>
Yes start the ovens immediately
>>
>>56626473
They keep their women on leash. No gay parade shit, no feminazis.
No drug degeneracy. Protect their borders, not letting themselves get keked. They also hate niggers.
Seems pretty based to me.
Sure, they follow a dumb religion, but still..
>>
>>56624921
hillarious.. everyone busy hating on Turks without being able to see a bigger picture..
>>
>>56624921
> claims turks are "based"
> implies another complex and inexplicable plot
> imagines /pol/'s "dem jews" stance is anything other than a shit tier meme
> believing that western world would rather have a single kebab over millions of jews

only our political class thinks kebabs can be treated like humans.

once the red pill is distributed (thanks to kebab atrocities worldwide) politicians that continue to urge kebab tolerance will fall like autumn leaves, giving rise to persons like Trump

Multi-Kulti faggotry may continue for a little while but eventually youll be facing a western world that is enraged by your antics, then it's a new crusade and this time sandniggertry will be exterminated.
>>
>>56627689
Maybe refugee countries should start raping Muslim before Muslim men start their shit.
>>
>>56626169

Which came first you mutilated cock Muslim goat-fucker?
>>
>>56628067
women
>>
>>56625788
you mean FUNDS not FOUNDS ,you degenerate sandnigger retard

> Dem Jews are funding isis/isil/daesh
BULLSHIT

they are funded by sandniggers like you.

> dem jews fund the US
BULLSHIT
you display massive ignorance
if anything the US funds the jews.
bankers cant bank if nobody is borrowing and paying back with interest.
your dimwitted narrative is specious on it's face

blaming the jews for sandnigger antics is a classic canard of the kebabs

" we wouldnt have done 9/11 if the jews had been exterminated like we want!"
and simultaneously
" the jews did 9/11 and are trying to frame the innocent sandnigger"

sandniggers have been running that same drag for centuries.
>>
>>56625222
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>56627689
never said turks are based.. i ve said muslims... turkey is a mix of kebab..

You agree with me that Jews behind wolrd wars, korean war, etc.?

If you do, how come you believe they are not orchestrating this also?

It is not much known, but jew agenda cyber entities know about 4chan and /pol/ and they want /pol/ to be the place "they hate jews" and where they also can implement their schemes as "red pill"..
lot of things on /pol/ is a red pill, but most of others is not..

seriously.. after all the history, why do you believe that kebabs is our biggest problem?
it was and still are the zionists, who are makin this happen..
>>
>>56628094
mustafa wants us to believe that the past 1400 years of sandnigger atrocities are the result of sandniggers noble resistance to the evils of jewry

anyone who believes that shit is clinically retarded.
>>
>>56624921
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionā€¦We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Albert Pike "debunked" letters. Written in 1871.
>>
>>56628094
And if jews are behind Judaism and Christianity, who do you think came up with it, you abo turd?
>>
>>56628258
Holy shit, you are dumb..
also, i corrected myself in a post above..

Believing a bunch of sandniggers from a third world country manages to fund themselves and succeeds in delivering an attack on American soil from caves in desert..

typical murican.. good goy..
>>
>>56625149
This

>>56624921
Read about the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, it explains the goals of the elites.
>>
>>56628853
http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
>>
>>56628481
i am not saying they are resisting.. i am saying that jews orchestrated any tension between muslim and christian world..
>>
File: 1448338397863.jpg (82 KB, 375x515) Image search: [Google]
1448338397863.jpg
82 KB, 375x515
>>56628532

>shitskin so dumb he doesn't know that Zoroastrianism predates Judaism.

You're a 12 year old shitskin jerking off to a meme.
>>
>>56625788
>>56625888

witnessed. Also, I agree, it was all laid out in the bible too.
>>
>>56628996
holy shit, you are dumb... i ve said in posts above that judaism and christianity is based of Zoroastrianism .. if those both religions are based upon it and both of these are jew made.. then it is pretty much obvious that Zoroastrianism is a jewish invent too..
>>
>>56628529
+1
>>
>>56628448
> never said turks are based.. i ve said muslims.
my apologies, i misread your post.
i didnt mean to reduce the absolute IDIOCY of your "all muzzies R based" claim to a merely retarded "turks R based" assertion
your actual claim is so much more ridiculous

> You agree with me that Jews behind wolrd wars, korean war, etc.?
categorically NO
are you fucking sniffing glue?
how you came to the conclusion that i believe your retarded "Jews R behind everything" conspiracy retardation, nobody can figure out.
you must be a blithering idiot

> If you do, how come you believe they are not orchestrating this also?
your dumbass claim that jews are behind everything is RETARDED
i DO NOT subscribe to your delusional taquiyya and attempts to shift blame for raghead crimes to the jews.

> It is not much known....
you really are retarded, delusional and willfully ignorant.

> seriously.. after all the history, why do you believe that kebabs is our biggest problem?
jews didnt attack US merchant vessels and sell their crews into slavery
jews didnt strap on bomb vests and attack the marine barracks in lebanon
jews didnt blow up the pan am flight over scotland
jews didnt blow up cafe's in germany and france
jews didnt bomb our embassies
jews didnt bomb the world trade center the first time
jews didnt bomb our embassies again
jews didnt fly planes into the world trade center
jews didnt shoot up charlie hebdo
jews didnt shoot up paris
jews arent running janjaweed murderers out of sudan
jews arent employing child soldiers to murder all over west africa
jews didnt shoot down that russian plane triggering WW3

> it was and still are the zionists, who are makin this happen..
no it isnt you delusional goat fucking faggot.
it is SANDNIGGERS not jews, only a fool would believe otherwise.
>>
>>56629792
And sandniggers are controlled by zionists, who want them to attack Israel and throw the world into chaos..
zionists are willing to sacrifice ordinary Jews..

For starters, do research on banking system in the USA and Jews in Hollywood..
>>
>>56628788
OIL you retarded faggot.
thats how the kebabs fund all their shenanigans

OIL.

they happen to have a lot of it,
maybe you've heard.

thats how osama bin laden got his BILLIONS
thats how the rest of the house of saud funds their wahhabism, hamas, fatah, abu sayyf, isis/isil/daesh etc

thats also how iran funds hezzbollah and various baathist regimes, the sudanese, the janjaweeds, and numerous other shiite terrorists.

youre failure to understand this makes you a laughingstock

> Holy shit, you are dumb..
this is what's known as Transference
you imagine that your stupidity is cleverness and everybody else is retarded.

>also, i corrected myself in a post above..
you corrected nothing faggot.
that would require you posting something CORRECT, and that's clearly not gonna happen
>>
>>56624921

Look up Albert Pike. 33rd degree freemason said that Christianity and Islam would have to utterly destroy each other to bring about satanic world order.

Western civilization would roll through muslims especially with America at its back, but with millions of mudslimes in Europe and America western civilization will tear itself apart.
>>
File: 1369004666510.jpg (607 KB, 2064x2463) Image search: [Google]
1369004666510.jpg
607 KB, 2064x2463
>>56630487
>>56629792
Stay goy
>>
>>56629195
> zoroastrianism is jew made
not the most retarded thing you have claimed in this thread, but the most easily disproved

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroaster

he was IRANIAN
>>
File: 1441984763760.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1441984763760.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
>>56630715
i could fantasize about this kike being ripped apart and eaten alive by "immigrants" at this point
>>
File: 1441740530760.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441740530760.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>56624921
Reminder that the middle east (including Israel) needs to be glassed and the remaining Muslims and Jews in the west need to be banished to their infertile homelands, where they'll die of hunger and radiation.
>>
>>56630487
You are clearly very angry.
That is normal reaction against being heavily confronted with a different opinion or truth for that matter.
Bin Laden was just a puppet controlled by the Zionist regime in order to present a violent image of Islam after the September 11 attacks.
He was Israeli/American agent.
And if you truly believe, that he just went with his lil group of sandniggers and started stealing oil from sovereign arabic states, you truly are dumbfucking amerifat. He got money from his contacts. Guess who were those contacts.
>>
>>56626376
We finally have an enemy the Western world can truly mobilize against TOGETHER and you want to talk about Jews? We can worry about them later after Trump's empire is formed in the wake of all this.
>>
>>56630121
> jews are controlling the sandniggers
that's retarded.
sandniggers constantly attack the jews and have done so for CENTURIES
if the jews are controlling them, why would they have their puppets attack JEWS?

> zionists are willing to sacrifice ordinary Jews..
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
so the jews are BOTH wild deranged chauvinists who think a jews fingernail clippings are more valuable than all the goyim on earth AND
cartoon supervillains who will sacrifice MILLIONS of their own people for dubious political ends that never seem to work out.

delusional

> do research
the classic squawk of a faggot who's claims are debunked.

> US banking system and hollywood
that is proof that the evil nefarious and cunning jews have been manipulating and controlling the sandniggers for centuries...

you are so wrapped up in your pathological jew-hate that you cant even see how retarded your claims are.
>>
>>56630121
The world has already been thrown into chaos. I'm so tired of this "if we name the enemy, we're giving ISIS what they want" meme. They are already at war with us. Wake up and realize whats going or face eventual death at the hands of these "based" sub-humans.
>>
>>56631858
Quote from Speech Of Rabbi
Rabbinovitch:
"We may have to repeat the grim days of World War II, when we were forced to let the Hitlerite bandits sacrifice some of our people, in order that we may have adequate documentation and witnesses to legally justify our trial and execution of the leaders of America and Russia as war criminals, after we have dictated the peace. I am sure you will need little preparation for such a duty, for sacrifice has always been the watchword of our people, and the death of a few thousand lesser Jews in exchange for world leadership is indeed a small price to pay. To convince you of the certainty of that leadership, let me point out to you how we have turned all of the inventions of the White Man into weapons against him. His printing presses and Radios are the mouthpieces of our desires, and his heavy industry manufactures the instruments which he sends out to arm Asia and Africa against him."

Stay goy or do your research.

If you canĀ“t connect banking system, which controls your country and Hollywood that conditions your minds, you are lost.
>>
File: wp_ss_20150802_0005.png (692 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150802_0005.png
692 KB, 800x480
>>56624921
You're correct. They turned the revolutionary movement into whiney muh feelings sjw.

Keeping them distracted while the elite justify martial law,cough Brussels.

And form a world legion and poof.

They hate brown too goys

BLM,Islam. Its all the plan to form nwo

My dad works for Nintendo so trust me.

>it's happening
>>
>>56631460
You realize there will be no winner and the only one who benefit from wars are zionists?
Look for how long you Americans are in middle east.. does it look like you winning?
>>
>>56625710
This
>>
>>56631902
we are both at war against ourselves, but not the real enemy..
>>
>>56631290
> U R Mad
i aint mad, im laughing my ass off at your idiotic contradictory bullshit.

youre an ignorant little shit, trying to blame the jews for your life being crappy, when the fact is, your life sucks because you are so utterly inferior.

if the jews were in control of the arabs turks, persians etc, why dont the jews just take the oil and eliminate the middleman.

that would save them the trouble of having to do all kinds of wacky shit (that often kills more jews than goyim) and then blaming the arabs?

> stealing oil from sovereign arabic states

you really are an idiot.

wahhabism and salafism (the foundations of isis/isil/daesh/al queda ideology) declare that ALL arab/persian states are ILLEGITIMATE (along with israel, the USA, and every other state worldwide) because they arent part of their imaginary caliphate.

in the salafist/wahhabist view all "moslem" states are just as illegitimate as israel, because they arent sufficiently allah-centric, or they are the wrong kind of moslems.

THAT is what's driving their ideology, but the individual sandniggers who make up their "army" are just bandits out to enrich themselves and get some hot sweaty rape action.

NONE of this shit is run by, supported by or caused by JEWS. it's all kebab, all the time, and always has been.
>>
>>56630715
This cunt is a nobody. I don't know why /pol/ acts like she's the president of Israel. She's just a "liberal activist".
>>
>>56630668
Also this
>>
>>56632149
> some copy/paste from un-named sources
whats next some Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion bullshit?

> do your research

again with this shit. thats the same cry uttered by EVERY faggot who has swalloed a load of bullshit and expects everyone else to believe their nonsense.

other "theories" that result in a cry of "Do Some Research!" when their bullshit isnt accepted:

Chemtrails
Geo-engineering
GMO foods are poison
9/11 Troofers
Scientologists
David Ickes
Young Earth Creationists
Flat Earthers
Moon Landing Hoax conspiracies
The many and varied flavours of Marxism
Multi-Kulti cultists
Countless contradictory jew-centric conspiracies like yours

grow up, this is no place for children.
>>
>>56624921
Of course it is. Fucking German scum.
>>
File: c'mon.jpg (156 KB, 569x533) Image search: [Google]
c'mon.jpg
156 KB, 569x533
>>56624921
>muslims are pretty based
kys
>>
>>56632605
Projecting much?
Never said my life is crappy or that I blame jews for its state, you dumbfuck. :D

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,175972,00.html
Pop media article. Mentions oil, but not that he took it, but was donated oil money from donors.
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=0228
Non-pop media. Clearly different story.

So either story you choose. It doesnĀ“t add up to your cunt drivel about sandniggers from caves conquering middle east.
>>
>>56624921
>You know, muslims are pretty based and hate Jews.
then why they kill in majority other muslims and christs and almost never jews?
>>
>>56633465
Yeah, keep believing your ameriburger government and media, goy.
>>
>>56633722
Israel is never?
>>
>>56625710
It's just that nobody would survive a nuclar war. Nobody in the northern hemisphere at least.
>>
>>56633691
>http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=0228

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

a 9/11 Troofer web bulletin board????

THAT is the source of your "wisdom"????

maybe you could source a few articles from /mlp/ and /soc/ as well?

youre delusional

Osama Bin Laden was a middle ranked son of a HUGELY WEALTHY family that runs pretty much every construction project in saudi arabia

he recieved a MASSIVE FORTUNE as his endowment when he reached majority, and through savvy investment (like shorting airline stocks before he has his minions hijack some planes...) he grew it to an estimated 6 billion.

he funded his own private mujahadeen army in afghanistan long before the CIA started showering him with cash

you could not be more wrong if you tried, unless you tried to argue he was funded by israeli intelligence or the illuminati.

if you wish to argue that OBL stole oil from arqab countries to fund his operations, youre just a damned moron.

ISIS pumps oil and sells it through collaborators in sandland (none of whom are jews) but OBL didnt fund his operations that way, his shit was clandestine, not a "caliphate" with territory, bureaucracy and delusions of legitimacy.

OBL saw himself as a revolutionary guerilla, not the head of a new islamic caliphate.
>>
>>56634897
Not my source of wisdom. I just needed to present you another take on things mentioned.

Bin Laden was forced to leave any cash he had when he in effect fled Saudi Arabia in 1991 for Pakistan and then Sudan. His family cut him off. Nor would the inheritance from his hugely wealthy father have been divided into equal parts anyway. What Bin Laden did have was contacts, which allowed him to raise money with ease.

So, please, goy, really.. do your research.
You are just throwing amerifat tantrums, that your good government told you.
>>
>>56634897
>he funded his own private mujahadeen army in afghanistan long before the CIA started showering him with cash

lol so you have just aknowledged what I am saying the whole time..

please kill yourself
>>
The Jews hate them and they're sending them over to our countries so they can easier take over more of the land in the middle East. They don't care if we're killed. Doesn't make Muslims good people. They're generally fucking murderous mental cases.
>>
>>56624921
>You know, muslims are pretty based and hate Jews. They know them.
Kill yourself, Ƨuck republic.
>>
>>56624921
Saw this exact thread worded the same way done by UK poster. What are you trying to slide?

Sage and hide.
>>
>>56635521
Do your research on how many shitskin we have and how many Keklands has, you clown.
>>
>>56635656
sauce pls u little shitposter :D
>>
>>56635135
> OBL lost his cash when he "fled saudi arabia"
the house of saud FUNDS WAHHABISM MASSIVELY
the fiction that the saudi royal family and it's retainers are in opposition to wahhabism is ridiculous.
the saudis openly fund organizations and mosques in the US that are explicitly wahhabist
if you believe the fiction laid out by the sauds then youre just a retard.
OBL didnt lose shit, he didnt flee arabia, he just moved his operations deeper into afpak where he had been living for some time, with breif visits to sudan, somalia and other hotspots of salafism

youre specious claim is as ridiculous as the belief that colombia's drug cartels are not in control of most of the columbian govt apparatus, or that "el chapo" is being hunted by the mexican police in any meaningful way.

it;'s all a passion play to mollify angry retards who demand action, and cant be bothered to actually learn anything about the issues.
retards like you.

> do some research

AGAIN with that crap.

i have already demonstrated a depth of knowledge on these issues that makes you look like the fool you are, yet still you pretend that i dont know exactly whats going on.

i can rerad you like a book faggot. youre a bitter angry little turd, trying to blame somebody for how shitty your life is, and The Jews are such a popular target, why not jump on the bandwagon.

you have regurgitated the same tired old crap jew haters have been shittin out for a century in one form or another, and you think this is all fresh new hotness that only you have been able yo discover.

IF the jews were as powerful nefarious and evil as you claim, why havent they simply made you disappear, with al your research" and your ohh so authoritative sources?

if i were running such a massive conspiracy i would have invested at least 2% of my resources to form a ninja army to handle anyone who gets close to revealing my schemes.

ohh shit!! behind you!! it's a zionist ninja~!!!
>>
>>56636672
>he funded his own private mujahadeen army in afghanistan long before the CIA started showering him with cash

lol so you have just aknowledged what I am saying the whole time..

please kill yourself
>>
>>56636672
How does it feel when your CIA funds ppl that attack you on your soil?
Still nothing?
>>
>>56635372
> OBL was broke!!!
wrong
> OBL lost all his money when he fled suadi arabia!
wrong
> OBL was a broke dick poorfag living in a cave!
wrong, except the cave part. he liked caves.
> OBL stole oil to fund his shit cuz he was broke!
wrong
> OBL needeD CIA money to fund his shit!
wrong, but when they showered him with cash he took it, he wasnt an idiot.

OBL was as rich as Croesus, and funded his own jihadi army from his personal wealth

now you claim thats what you have been saying all along...

the mind boggles at your perfidy.

you spent this entire thread claiming The Jews were behind everything, and when confronted with facts you reverse yourself and claim victory

youre a worthless little son of a whore
>>
File: 5878.jpg (48 KB, 526x374) Image search: [Google]
5878.jpg
48 KB, 526x374
>>56637110
You are not actually quoting me, you realize that? All you do is throw insults around. You must be really mad, you angry turd.

IĀ“ve been saying it all along. CIA funded by Jews, CIA funds Osama. Still donĀ“t see it?
>>
>>56637110
Please, support your shit claims with sources.

Your country is ruled by Jews. How else you explain this?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-prominent-in-presidential-campaign-contributions/

How you even heard those names?
>>
>>56637648
*have

donĀ“t forget to mention I am correcting myself again, you dumbfuck
>>
>>56636947
the cia funds operations to advance US interests. sometimes (often in fact) they are short sighted, and shit comes around to bite us in the ass.

thats the nature of clandestine operations, war and The Game Of Thrones (not the HBO original series)

today's ally is often tomorrow's adversary.

fuck, we have gone to war with britain THREE TIMES already
inB4 Nuh Uhh!!

yep, checkem
revolutionary war

the not-quite-war at sea between the US Navy and the Royal Navy that nearly precipitated another war

war of 1812 (precipitated by another round of not-quite-war at sea)

we went to war with france a couple times too

we wne to war with germany, TWICE and rebuilt their shit for free after ww2, and now they are competing against us and selling their douchey cars to chads in america

we went to war with japan, rebuilt thier shit for free, defend them from their foes, and they still nearly bankrupted the US in a trade war in the 80's

no jewry involved in any of that shit. go figure.
>>
>>56625222

REMOVE KEBAB
>>
File: TR.jpg (7 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
TR.jpg
7 KB, 203x248
>>56637451
1: Jews dont fund the CIA the US taxpayer does.
2: jews dont control the CIA, the shadow govt does.
3: jews dont control the shadow govt, but some of the board members are jews
4 : INDIVIDUAL jews being bastards doesnt mean theres a grand conspiracy of jews worldwide that encompases all of jewry
5: OBL didnt NEED CIA money, but when they are throwing the pussy at you, only a fool keeps his dick in his pants.

you think donald trump would step over a $20 bill in the street? fuck no, he would pick it up and smile.
: MFW Based Trump is not a jew
>>
>>56638275
As I have said, fokin educate yourself.

America entered most of the wars, because of Jews.

http://lyndonlarouche.org/larouche-british12.pdf

In short, Hitler created his own currency, because he knew what Jewish controlled banks can do with a country. Germans didnĀ“t trust Jews also, because they tried overthrow German government after WW1 in 1918.

Jews got pissed at Hitler and made everything possible to bring him down.

I have demonstrated to you some posts ago, that Jews have a LOT of money and estates.

They control flow of the money, which lets them control countries, governments.
>>
>>56638749
Jews control USA. Period.
Trump is a friend of Jewry. :)

Once, again, go FOKIN educate yourselves, you cunts.
See, who poured some money to TrumpĀ“s business and with who he does deals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8
>>
>>56624921
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar15.htm
>wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini in 1871
>"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism.
>"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
>"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionā€¦ We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
>>
>>56637746
Pure shitpost.

U Mad Son.

youre also a fool.

>>56637648

ZOMG!!!
JEWS funding a political campaign to support the candidate they think will best serve their own personal interests?

thats some groundbreaking shit there.
and yet, despite your repeated claims of jewish control of the entire US govt and worldwide machinations in general, the jews DONE FUCKED UP!

in your own citation, a few rich jews (The Zionist Jew Conspiracy in your deluded narrative) donated money to Obongo's presidential campaign

AND OBONGO FUCKED THEM OVER

mitt romney, being a mormon is VERY sympathetic to the jewish agenda, it;'s part of mormon theology and ideology.
a President Romney would have backed netanyahu's plays at every turn.

so much for jewish infallibility
if the all knowing, all seeing, ever-present, nefarious cunning and inescapable JEWS could back the wrong horse so foolishly, then why cant the mere mortals at the CIA fuck up now and then too?

you cant even keep your story on track.
>>
>>56639600
Only one shitposting here is you, you dumb mad cunt.

I am giving you facts and all you can manage is to throw tantrums like a rabid nigger.

Dumb goy.

Bring sauces and facts or gtfo, you ill shit.
>>
>>56639095
lyndon larouche was a con man, a huckster, a theif and a swindler, everything you imply The Jew is supposed to be.

hitler promised to MURDER the jews (read mein kampf) are we to be shocked that the jews were in opposition to his mad delusions?

who are the wealthiest landholders in the world?
The British Royal Family. (NON-JEWS)

what organization controls the most wealth and land holdings worldwide?
The Vatican (NON-JEWS)

who is the richest person on earth?
Bill Gates (NON-JEW)
who's #2?
Carlos Slim (NON-JEW)
who's #3?
Warren Buffet (NON-JEW)

need i go on?

your delusional fairytale serves no purpose but to reassure you that your personal failures, poverty, stupidity and utter inferiority is somebody else's fault.
>>
>>56639816

Facts:
1 ) your own sources show jews back Obongo, this was foolish, Mitt Romney would have been far more sympathetic to the jewsih agenda

2 ) OBL didnt need CIA money, but when they are throwing it at you, why not take it?

3 ) you claimed OBL lost all his money when he "fled" arabia, but now you pretend you never claimed this, proving you to be a LIAR

4 ) asserting that jews made the US go to war with, i guess, everybody we EVER went to war with isnt proof of anything. thats a vague and unproveable assertion that is simply retarded

5 ) broadly claiming The Jews are behind everything, especially things that kill jews BY THE MILLIONS is simply ridiculous, and you offered no proof

6 ) bullshit posting of bullshit "speeches" by some rabbi that never actually took place isnt proof of anything

7 ) The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are a FORGERY that shit proves nothing because it is FAKE

8 ) if the jews are so devious and powerful why havent they killed you yet, or are you so slippery and clever that mossad cant track you down?

9 ) you are so blatantly full of shit, any REAL evidence that you are wrong is discarded as "Jew Disinformation"

10 )"Jews Declared War On Hitler!" that idiotic revisionist agit-prop is so patently absurd that anyone with a brain recognizes it as a lie.
hitler PRIOMISED to exterminate the jews, and you are surprised that they would oppose his election, or try to boycott german goods? dont be a retard.
>>
>>56640388
>hitler promised to MURDER the jews (read mein kampf) are we to be shocked that the jews were in opposition to his mad delusions?

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

>who are the wealthiest landholders in the >world?
>The British Royal Family. (NON-JEWS)

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.cz/2012/12/the-truth-about-so-called-british-royal.html

>The Vatican (NON-JEWS)
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/satanism_in_the_vatican.htm

>Bill Gates (NON-JEW)

http://corruptico.com/2014/09/30/jewish-bill-
gates-crypto-jew-pseudo-christian/

>Carlos Slim (NON-JEW)
http://www.latintimes.com/pulse/12-latinos-you-didnt-know-were-jewish-264192
Need I go on, you fucking shill?
>>
>>56641163
sauces or gtfo...

tired of you shills srsly
>>
>>56641195

http://corruptico.com/2014/09/30/jewish-bill-gates-crypto-jew-pseudo-christian/
>>
>>56641195
everybody is a jew....

EVERYBODY.

ohh my sides.
>>
>>56641519
You got stumped, cunt.

Anything else?

Shilling didnĀ“t work out today, huh.
>>
>>56641279
> makes wild claims, brings no proof, just even wilder claims
> insists all evidence to the contrary is Jewish Lies
> insists EVERYBODY is a jew
> demands sources to prove a negative
> clearly doesnt understand how shit works.

if you wish to make the insane a nd extraordinary claim that there is a shadowy cabal of jews running the world, youll need to bring some PROOF

not bullshit "speeches" with no proof they were ever spoken by anyone, much less by the rabbi who is the target of this callumny

not bullshit Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion which are a forgery by the bolsheviks

not vague daisychains of illogic that conflate jewishness with marxism

not wild accusations that EVERYBODY is a dirty low down jew

not exhortations that i should "Do Sum Research!!!", thats demanding i prove your story for you, and that aint how this shit works.

you need EVIDENCE
you have presented none.

all you ave done is expand the scope of your claims, made wilder and wilder accusations, demonstrated a fundamental lack of knowledge on the issues at hand and contradicted yourself repeatedly.

you are Clownshoes
>>
>>56642260
You dumb cunt. Srsly.

I gave you evidence, proven you wrong.

Just gtfo already. You are a waste of time and space.

enjoy your shekkels.. yea, i know.. :)
>>
>>56624921
>You know, muslims are pretty based and hate Jews.
No they're not, I'd rather be friends with a zionist jew than with a muslim.
>>
>>56641642
anyone reading this thread will come to the inescapable conclusion that you are RETARDED

your claims are idiotic and contradictory
to whit:

Jews are both devious manipulative geniuses who run the world AND incompetent bunglers who cant even see through Obongo's bullshit

Jews are both evil chauvinistic racists who would murder a million goyim to save a jew discomfort AND evil bastards willing to sacrifice other jews by the MILLIONS to advance their ends

jews are both rich privileged assholes who make their money through manipulation and theft, AND every self made millionaire is secretly a jew.

make up your mind.
>>
>>56642477
repeatedly declaring that you provided evidence is NOT evidence.

repeatedly declaring victory and then changing your story to defend against the next challenge to your narrative is NOT victory

calling me a dumb cunt doesnt make you any smarter

if i am a dumb cunt, why are you getting so buttfrustrated when i dispute your retarded assertions?

surely you can outwit a mere dumb cunt.

and yet, you have UTTERLY FAILED to do so.

ponder this.

i am done with you

it's not right to bully the weak and im starting to feel guilty for beating the fucking shit out of you so consistently.

good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
>>
>>56625164
You spill a glass of milk - honest mistake.
A jew spills a glass of milk - a conspiracy.
>>
>>56625202
I'm scum you piece of shit? what made me a scum to you?
>>
File: Mohammed.jpg (50 KB, 758x1024) Image search: [Google]
Mohammed.jpg
50 KB, 758x1024
>>56624921
Mudslimes are jewish pawns who will be terminated
>>
>>56642617
Zionist Jew would gut you and rape your whole family for a shekel, Muslim would just want you to convert
>>
>>56624921
Muslims hate anything that's not muslim
>>
>>56643435
I will gut and rape your whole family for free.
>>
>>56630715
He's not a goy he's a filthy kike. Argue with him is pointless. I'm with you OP as long as Muslims are staying in their countries I don't care about them. If a Muslim comes to another country he must respect traditions of the local community. BTW Muslim crime rate in America is very low.
>>
>>56643752
i'm with this guy. LONG LIVE ISRAEL DEATH TO ANTI-ZIONIST MUDSLIMES

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
>>
>>56644434
> muslim crime rate in in america is very low
source?

hows the catholic crime rate?
the buddhist crime rate?
does the (apparently very low) moslem crime rate include the Nation Of Islam?
we GOTS to know whats up with the Jew crime rate.

bring it on. im curious.
>>
>>56625222
You should try to keep up with the differences between the historical world and the modern world, Aussie-mate. If you only see the world thru' a lens of "but the Crusades, and stuff!" then you will never understand why the actions this view prompts do not work.
>>
>>56644889
Google it I'm not your secretary.
>>
>>56624921
>56624921
once whites are militant we will take what we want.
>>
>>56645060
you made the claim, it's YOUR job to provide sources YOU think are credible.

telling me to "Do Sum Research" simply give you the escape hatch of claiming any source i find is Jew Lies.

dont be a cowardly faggot, bring your sources.
>>
File: 1436435951557.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1436435951557.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
>>56624921
post a decent sized picture next time faggot
>>
>>56646245
I live in California where most of them immigrate but for some reason there are no Muslim gangs. Care to explain it?
>>
File: 1434033247607.png (109 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
1434033247607.png
109 KB, 360x340
>>56628887
holy shit it's real i thought it was just a meme, it all makes sense, why is /pol/ always right
>>
>>56643219
with that mistake being the choice to fund assad and iran opposition...
>>
>>56647048
Thank you lol
>>
>>56646245
You were given your sources, you fucking shilling kike.
But you just canĀ“t come up with any response to facts, huh?
>>
>>56647048
you are not here to fap, faggot
>>
>>56633807
Man you have been owned, I love it when you wiggers get all angry at us for your failures, just like niggers blame you for their misfortune (Or lack of brain power)
You are a disgrace to your white race.
>>
File: 1443897339095.jpg (93 KB, 310x440) Image search: [Google]
1443897339095.jpg
93 KB, 310x440
>>56624921
>just pick up the pieces
Silly goy, we profit from trading with prosperous nations. Pieces are useless. We're surrounded by pieces and they're all nothing but trouble.
>>
File: 1444599048455.gif (95 KB, 49x41) Image search: [Google]
1444599048455.gif
95 KB, 49x41
>>56624921
>>
>>56639327
Gibes me yo money dumb wigger!!!
>>
>>56650385
How was I owned?

I presented facts and wasnĀ“t countered with any.

Calm your tits, zionist puppet.
>>
>>56650622
Lawl.
Kikes getting ultra mad. Or just proxy?
>>
>>56650759
Sums up your mentality.
>>
File: joo.jpg (5 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
joo.jpg
5 KB, 260x194
>>56650629
Good goy.
>>
>>56650385
>>56650622
>>56650759

Tell us, kikes, what your religion teaches you about gentiles?
>>
>>56647436
>California where most of them immigrate
They are 1% on the population idiot.
>>
>>56650385
>>56650622
>>56650759

How about קבלה? Could you elaborate?
>>
>>56651781
Jews so nice and polite people. Wow.
>>
>>56633465
>if I limp good research and solid evidence presenting individuals with kooks and deliberate disinformation that will make the solid evidence wrong
No
http://www.amazon.com/Against-Our-Better-Judgment-History/dp/149591092X
Quick overview of 9/11
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M
>>
>>56651930
Thanks, ameribro.
>>
>>56651270
Im not religious so I wouldn't care, but I did go to religious school where we were taught that gentiles are blessed and that we were chosen by default rather than privilege.
>>
>>56651906
No we are not, we are direct, you don't sugarcoat things, we say what we think.
>>
>>56652126
So you are chosen over gentiles?
So, what does that mean if gentiles are not chosen and how are we blessed?
>>
>>56652299
>jews direct

Biggest kek of my lifetime.

Then, if you direct, tell us about shiksa, shegetz, Kabala, etc.
What the parents pour in your head from birth, how you are the only human species and gentiles are animals. Tell us about rabbis sucking your cock when curcimsion occurs.
>>
Does not their Talmud say, and do not their rabbis write, that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob, as they do with their usury, from a heathen is a divine service. For they hold that they cannot be too hard on us nor sin against us, because they are of the noble blood and circumcised saints; we, however, are cursed goyim. And they are the masters of the world, and we are their servants, yea, their cattle....
>>
>>56624921
No they're not. They're the worst human beings on the planet.
>>
>>56624921
I hate Kikes and Mudslimes.
Remove both, Deus Vult
>>
>>56624921
In France Jews actually more right party.
>>
>>56653211
And the Talmud isn't our book.
Removing Kikes 2017 best year of my life.
>>
>>56652299
Yo, Chaim, Czech Republic is your only vassal. Don't be hard on us, we are your good goyim.
>>
>>56651781
LA has over one million of them and that's just Iranians.
>>
Damn, wonder where all the kikes went..ĀØ
Guess they donĀ“t like to be actually direct that much..
>>
>>56649834
im not talking to you

your "sources" were forgeries from the bolsheviks, bullshit "speeches" that were entirely fabricated and a 9/11 Troofer message board.

i wanna see "sources for the poster who ia AM talking to, in his claim that theres stats on how "low" moslem crime is in the US

i told you i was done with you, your narrative is bullshit.

push off faggot.
>>
>>56655000
Won a good fight brother
>>
>>56643283
He literally just said jews are scum. Because you're jewish, you are scum. fuckin kike learn english.
>>
>>56647436

> neither the calif DOJ, nor the feds tally crime by the perp's religion
> NO source whatsoever save your assumptions
> absence of evidence is evidence of absence

not even suitable by Young Earth Creationist standards.

Into The Trash It Goes.
>>
>>56651050
you presented BULLSHIT which was refuted by demonstrating that it is BULLSHIT

your narrative is contradictory, ridiculous on it's face and supported by no credible evidence.

stop posting, youre embarrassing yourself
>>
>>56655096
My sources were from all over the internet. Even pop website, you dumb fucking shill.

Holy shit, you are so bad at this.. No matter what I present, you still gonna your cumhole..

Btw bolshevism is actually Jew construct, you dumb shit. Seriously, I am tired of your dead brain.

http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-USSRchristians-usexpeditionaryforces.html

Now fuck off already shill
>>
>>56655137
Thanks, bro. Can you believe this dumb cunt above you?
>>
>>56651930
> Troofers triggered because their narrative is as pathetic and unfounded as OP's

two birds, one stone

apparently you feel that if the Troofer narrative is correct then OP's bullshit is also true.

as a result BOTH of you are retarded.

res ipsa loquitur

thanks.
>>
>>56655821
Only retarded shill cunt here is you.

I ve just proven Bill Gates Jewish and you didnt even reply, you dumb cunt.
I give facts, you only nigger tantrums.
>>
File: smUGALIENTBH.jpg (97 KB, 695x800) Image search: [Google]
smUGALIENTBH.jpg
97 KB, 695x800
>>56628887
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
>>
>>56655510
> bolshevism is a jew construct
> bolsheviks repeatedly tried to wipe out russian jewry
> jews flee the soviet union in droves
> marxism specifically demands that all religion be abolished, and judaism is first and foremost A RELIGION
> even non-religious jews were sent to gulag for being jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

whoops.

looks like youre once again lying.
>>
>>56625222
It all happened because the west didn't want to help, it was bound to happen. All the riches wanted to keep their monies and soldiers instead of helping, you can only blame your ancestors you cunt m8
>>
But it is.

Global warming couldn't make the entire world to agree on being ruled by a single world government. Islamic terrorism could be, and also provide a reason to make more fond of militarized police forces being deployed everywhere.
>>
>>56655952
bill gates is NOT A JEW you dolt.

you can accuse him of being jewish, you can make up a story about him being an octaroon negro trying to pass as white, you can even claim he is a 7 foot tall lizard alien in disguise.

that doesnt mean your bullshit is true.

your "source" ( http://corruptico.com/2014/09/30/jewish-bill-gates-crypto-jew-pseudo-christian/ ) starts off as follows:

According to John Boltonā€˜s nephew, Greg T Dixon, a Masonic High school friend and informant deeply connected with Freemasonry, Bill Gates is hiding from the goyim public the fact he is really Jewish.

> acccording to some clown who offers no proof
> quoting anonymous sources deeply embedded in "freemasonry"
> making the allegation without proof
> claiming even deeper and loger running crypto-judaism in gates' family lineage
> still no evidence
> even MORE wacky accustations
> still not a single document to support the claim

> ... and that proves bill gates is secretly a jew!!!!"

laughable.

and you claim i am a shill?

youre shilling openly for neo-nazis, conspiracy nutjobs, anti-semites, race baiters, bigots and liars.

good job faggot. youre still Clownshoes
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (7 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
7 KB, 209x200
>mfw stormfags persist with their aspie conspiracies and have no response but to scream "kike" at any opposition

And you wonder why anti-Islam parties are a political force but anti-Jewish ones are an irrelevance.
>>
>>56657501
shh dont disturb the crazytrain i got Bill gates ancestry files on deck and im waiting for the fuckwits to say he's jewish... one... more... time...

it's gonna be a lolercaust.
>>
>>56643219
>i spill a glass of milk = i have to clean it
>Jew spills a glass of milk = then he rape the daughter of the maid, then he let her clean it, then he accidetnly fires a rocket into a hospital at nato headquarters and finds a new form of transgenderism and declares it to be fine.
>>
>>56658837
> Jews spills a glass of milk germans erect concentration camp and round up a couple million "Juden" for slave labour

> german spills a glass of milk... oops not milk, thats Zyklon B, fortunately is spilled in the shower so no harm done
> cremate the bodies by the thousands
> deny it ever happened
> ok, so it happened but is was only a 5.8 million, not 6 million...
> that means 200 thousand jews were "saved or created" by hitler's policies, making him the greatest hero in jewish history right?

fixed that for you adolph.
>>
File: 1432430181230.png (2 MB, 1278x706) Image search: [Google]
1432430181230.png
2 MB, 1278x706
>>56657501
>everyone is a stormfag
>never ask a chosen one
>Nazis so stupid they even make flat earth threads
>if christfags don't fight the muzzies for us then they are racist
>never forget six gorillion
>>
File: goonsay.png (1 KB, 86x25) Image search: [Google]
goonsay.png
1 KB, 86x25
>>56657200
>youre shilling openly for neo-nazis, conspiracy nutjobs, anti-semites, race baiters, bigots and liars
>>
File: gatesjew.jpg (149 KB, 782x879) Image search: [Google]
gatesjew.jpg
149 KB, 782x879
>>56659610
> Bill Gates Jewish
first result STORMFRONT
second result : "corruptico" blog
third result MOAR STORMFRONT
fourth result: Jew Or Not A Jew (pic related)

yeah, stormfags are pushing this shit hard.

assuming a "Bill Gates R A Jew" poster is a stormfag is reasonable, but still un-necessary

it's like calling an ausfag a shitposter. it's just assumed.
>>
>>56660255
yes. i said that.
did you want to argue otherwise?
did you have something to say, or are you just shitposting to try and hit the bump limit and close this thread before you are smacked around any more?

try using some words dickbreath.
>>
>>56624921
Burn both.

Muslims=Incestuous terrorists, only shia can live.
Jews=Parasites.
>>
File: giphy.gif (598 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
598 KB, 400x300
so after all that bluster and bullshit the faggots cant provide andy credible evidence of the "jewish conspiracy"

cowards.
>>
File: 1422813129894.png (165 KB, 647x463) Image search: [Google]
1422813129894.png
165 KB, 647x463
>>56630853
Then convert to Islam, join the holy war against the Jew.
Islam is our only hope.
>>
>>56624921
Jewesses have amazing tits, so this does not bother me so long as I am provided with a jewess or two with whom to breed.
>>
File: 1447972572030.jpg (56 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447972572030.jpg
56 KB, 480x480
>>56624921
HAHA

muslims outnumber jews 16:1

the dirty filthy uterus of the arab/paki woman is much more dangerous
>>
>>56624921
Why not both?
>>
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
I don't think there is such a thing as a master plan, it is just that people with power have an easier time at adapting and of actually taking advantage of the uncertain politieconomical tides.
>>
File: 1448070885158.jpg (95 KB, 780x873) Image search: [Google]
1448070885158.jpg
95 KB, 780x873
>>56659610

>if christfags don't fight the muzzies for us then they are racist

So you basically want to sit back and watch Europe turn into a caliphate so long as it means you don't inadvertently "do what the Jews want"?
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.