[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's lesson in Zionist history- The Sabra and Shatila Massacre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11
File: 1446645427626s.jpg (10 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1446645427626s.jpg
10 KB, 250x178
I've been sort of lurking on this board for a little less than a month, and every now and then I do a "Jewish red pill thread" to try to teach people about Jewry/Zionists and why they are hated. Today, I thought I'd tel you all about Ariel Sharon, "The Butcher Of Beirut," a War Criminal who started the Second Intifada but more importantly, was responsible for the 2 greatest war crimes of the 1980s.
Depending on the time of day and the amount of people who know and remember me, I can either get a really cool group of people who are interested or a group of a-holes.
I'll do this right now if there's interest, you guys tell me. And, again, I don; think I'm "smarter" or "better" than anyone, not an attention whore, 95% of you are superior to me at computer science. I simply happen to know quite a lot about Jews, their history, and their crimes and I think it's important to share with younger people so they have an understanding of WHY the Jews are so widely hated. So, if there are people here who know me from past threads and want to learn about the Sabra and Shatilia massacres, please post and say so. If not, will just fuck off and wait until there's a crowd here who knows me and wants to learn. Let me know lads.
>>
>>56622545

Alright. Go on.
>>
>>56622545
>Sabra and Shatilia massacres

You mean when Lebanese Christians defended themselves form a bunch of Pali shitskin pedophile worshipers?

If Jews had anything to do with that it proves they're based as all fuck.
>>
BTW- if we get this thread going, we can either do an entire thread focused on Jewish interference/murderous incursions into Lebanon in the 80s-early 2000s, or we can can go into a discussion of Sharon, who may well have been the most evil man ever to walk the earth in modern history. Sharon was a firm believer in the Talmud, and fully embarcaed the idea that only Jews are human being, and that all other people are put on this earth to serve the Jews and anyone who interferes with this must be destroyed. The fact that the Jews could elect a man guilty of the crimes he was as their head of state speaks VOLUMES about the kind of people we are dealing with. The world really got lucky the scumbag had a stroke and ended up out of the power, bc with him in power, there was a REAL chance of him nuking any nation in the middle east he was as a threat to Jews. He really was THAT insane. And, personally, I still tend to doubt if he REALLY had a stroke and was in hthe hospital for all that time, or the Jews at the top so=imply realized he was too much of a liability and he was forced into some kind of house arrest somewhere and the "stroke: ting was a cover story. This probaby sounds like paranoid insanity to most, but once you've read how the Mossad operates (from SERIOUS sources, not from Alex Jones) it becomes completely logical after you've read Victor Ostrovsky (a former Mossad Case officer) explain how the Mossad pinned the German night club bombing from the 80s on Ghaddafi by setting up a system to send fake intel signals from an apartment located a few blocks away from where the Libyan intel headquarters). Find and read "By Way of Deception" or order it from amazon. It's from the early 90s, but is 100% authentic bc the Jews tried to sue to keep it from being published.
>>
i have been waiting for you. i have a question.what do you know about jewish end times?or jewish propecy regardingthe end of days?
>>
>>56623497
Yes, "based as fuck." Let's look at what happened. In an attempt to end the conflict in southern Lebanon, an agreement was struck up whereby all male Palestinian fighters staying in the refugee camps in Lebanon would leave with their security GUARANTEED by the government of the US. OK? So, the Us guarantees their safety, all that's left in Sabra and Shatila is women and kids.
Suddenly, something changes. As the Palestinian fighting age men are evacuating, they are intercepted by Jews and herded into a nearby stadium, where they are tld they must stay for "safety reasons." Now, what proceeds to happen next is the most vile war crime in recent times.
Under the direct orders of Ariel Sharon, who was then Israel's Sec of Defense, both Sabra and Shatila were surrounded by Israeli tanks to kee any from escaping. Then, under and agreement with a Christian radical militia called "The Phalangists," both Israelis and members of this Syiran group went on a 72 hour killing rampage of women, children, and old men.
For 72 hours, both Jews and these Chrsitian "Phalangists" went from house to house, bayoneting, beheading, raping, committing crimes so vrutl they even shocked the middle east. There were corpses of infants found with injuries consistent with having been stomped to death by a man wearing booots with very sharp spikes.
Throughout all this, the jews kept the camp constantly illuminated with flares at night when the sun down so the orgy of murder could continue, as the jews holding security listen to the screams of woman and children being tortured to death with glee.
Recently, transcripts have come out of a "Syrian Christian"asking his Jewish overseers for advice on how to talk to press. They keep reinforcing to him "No matter what, just deny everything. But above all, make NO MENTION of any israeli involvement...So, what were the consequences?? (Cont'd)
>>
so, there was enough evidence of Sharon and what he did that even the Jews could not cover it up. Sharon was removed as secretary of defense, and basically disappeared from the radar until the year 2000m when he decided to run for president. How did he kick off his campaign? He showed up at the Temple Mount (where jews are not allowed) with about 30, heavily armed Israeli secret police thugs. He strutted around for a few minutes and posed for pictures, expressed his contempt for Palestinians, and then left. Predictably, this led to young Palestinians throwing stones, which escalated into shooting, and it would eventually all turn into The Second Intifada. What happeend to Sharon's Poll Numbers? He immediately became THE FRONT RUNNER in the race,and never looked back. He won. Of course, this presented a small problem as the Hague still had an active war criminal investigation going on into him for his actions at Sabra and Shatila. One of the members of the Lebanese Christian Militia who'd had direct contact with Sharon was scheduled to testify against Sharon at the Hague. He had a security detail of 2 men. So, 1 day before he was set to leave for the Hague to testify in the War Cirmes investigation against Sharon, his driver/body guard turned on the car and the entire thing blew up, killing him. The attack had all the hallmarks of a Mossad hit.
his most common nickname is "The Butcher of Beirut" and he was despised by Americans and Muzzies alike. He was the most bloodthristy man ever to serve as PM of ISrael, and that's saying A LOT, given that EVERY ISRAELI PM (save for Meir) has been either an active terrorst and member of Irgun, wanted for murdering Brit troops in the King David Hotel bombing, or they are "state-sponsored" terrorists, like Netanyahu. Lest you think I'm making up or exaggerating any of this, pls do your own research. And am a White Catholic before the JIDFers start w. the "Amhed" shit..
>>
>>
>i have been waiting for you. i have a question.what do you know about jewish end times?or jewish propecy regardingthe end of days?
OK dude, this is a good question but we need to be specific. The secular/reform Jews really don't buy into any of this, which is ~805 of them, at least in the US. In Israel, the number gets much higher bc they have been averaging 8 children per family for many years, and this tredn is eventually going to make Israeli society unsustainable.
so, we're most interested (as far as this topic) in the Haredim, where there are dfferetn sects and leadership is often passed dynastically from husband to son. It's impt bc some of the groups flat out profess THEIR leader to be the "mashiach," or savior, who will usher in the end of days. This is, again, dangerous bc as you see the Haredim population of Israel increasing exponentially and knowing they have 115 operational nukes, this is problematic. .... (cont'd)
>>
OK, is anyone still following me here and wants me to go on with the topic of "jews and the end of days?" If you are lurking or whatever can just write one of two words, so I know ppl are reading. I know some of this gets technical and might be boring. If anyone is reading, please just write one or two words and will keep going. If no one is reading, not worth writing for no one...
>>
I'm here for you

anti slide bump
>>
BTW- lest anyone think I'm just pulling all this out of my ass, here are a few links to YT documentaries on the Sabra/Shatila incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axg3pqNrJe4
Another one, this one longer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ChzDzSbh4
(IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN THIS AND WANT TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF, JUST GO TO YT AND SEARCH "SABRA AND SHATILA")
>>
>>56626674
ALRIGHT MATE, SO WE'LL GET INTO JEWS AND THE "END OF DAYS." Now, some sects of Jews actually believe there leaders ARE their "savior" promised in the bible. The best example of this is Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Jew who taught his followers that non-Jews had souls that "came from the seven satanic spheres" and that the only purpose of non-Jews on this earth was to serve Jews."
So, you have Jews belonging to certain groups who believe that the coming of "the Meashiach" will usher in the establishment of "Greater Israel," rebuilding the Second Temple, and the destruction of all the non-jews. This is a good quote to summarize it: "Belief in the eventual coming of the mashiach is a basic and fundamental part of traditional Judaism. It is part of Rambam's 13 Principles of Faith, the minimum requirements of Jewish belief. In the Shemoneh Esrei prayer, recited three times daily, we pray for all of the elements of the coming of the mashiach: ingathering of the exiles; restoration of the religious courts of justice; an end of wickedness, sin and heresy; reward to the righteous; rebuilding of Jerusalem; restoration of the line of King David; and restoration of Temple service."
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56624690

>killed Muslims

Like I give a shit. They'd have done the same to the Christians, which they did in revenge.

Lebanon now has guaranteed Christian representation in its parliament. It isn't a failed state like every Muslim shithole around it.

Good job Jews.
>>
Anyone have anything specific they want answered? Sharon is just a fucking true arch-criminal, one of the most evil men in recent history, and I could go on about him for days. If someone wants an answer, give me a relatively specific question.
>>
>>56628002
how to stop jews?
>>
>>56627955
JEsus are you fucking stupid. The blowback from this, asshole, was that 300 Marines stationed in Beirui died in a revenge attack by the Muslims (which it was later showed the Jews also had foreknowledge of, BTW). Not to mention, the americans who died when the US embassy on Beirut was bombed.
So easy for you fucking Bogans to sit there on your fucking ass and make comments, bc you bastards don't have to pay for 12 aircraft carriers to play world fucking policemen. When the Jews make a mess, you fuckers don't have to clean it up. YOUR passport and your accent doesn't put a target on your back when you need to go overseas for work.
you bastards didn't send men to Iraq to come home with their fucking legs and pricks blown off, all for the security of the Jews, and designed by Jews in the pentagon like Clarke, Wolowitz, Fife,Libby, etc... The fuckers even wrote out their plan! You van find it on the net, just google "Project for a New American Century." You fucking bogans sit there in the sun and the biggest danger you have to worry about is a shark biting you when you're surfing. The sad fact is that most of you are not that bright. You nation was founded as a colony to hold fucking incorrigible criminals, and it still shows in the DNA of their ancestors.
PS- yes, now all you 12 yr old retards can begin callin gme "ahmed" bc you can't grasp the concept that the US doesn't need to e on the side of the muslims OR the Jews, but, like Dr. Scheuer says, just sit back and let the Shia, Sunni, and Jews all bleed themselves White.
>>
>>56628337
How to stop jews? This discussion has been going on for a very long time. If you'd like to really hear the specifics, I VERY MUCH suggest you search "Dr. Pierce, Audio" and begin listening to his broadcasts. You will learn more about the media Jews, multicult, and just in general how society works than you will from anything else you can do with your time.
The key to riding ourselves of Jewish control is taking THE MEDIA away from them. did you know that during the russian revolution.change of power whatever you'd like to call it in 1993, hard-right Russian nationalists treid to take over the state TV studios to put out a REAL nationalist message and to unmask the Jews. the Kremlin, of course, knew this, and so had their best paid, most elite troops guarding the Tv studio and those brave en were gunned down trying to get it.
Dr. Pierce talks about this, but if you have the interest, would STRONGLy recommend the book "Propaganda" by the Jew Edward Bernet from the 1930s. He "correctly) points out that those who are in charge of a nation's propaganda form a defacto "shadow government" which "regiments the minds of the people every bit as much as an army regiments the bodies of its soldiers." Look at what the Jews have done to us just by pushing race-mixing in EVERY Tv show and every movie these days? For christ's sake, even Steve Jobs wife is now a confirmed nigger mover!!
Our number one priority HAS to be to take the media AWAY from the Jews, or to replace it. That one guy with the "With Open Gates" video managed to red pill more normies in a week (just bc he lucked out in terms f timing) than we could have done in 20 years by any other method.
>>
Ugg! people won't read this thread bc my responses are too long. Welcome to the "Twitter" generation, where you get 122 characters to explain everything, or ppl just tune out...
>>
This is why I'm looking for a guy with good video editing skills to work with, where he can help me get the message out in a way that we can get the message across to a generation of ppl with the attention spans of 5 year olds. If you have video editing skills, pls tell me & we can exchange Tor email addresses and see if between my knowledge and someone else's tech skills we could do something really great. Thanks...
>>
>>56630020
Should try to get in contact with the guy who made with open gates or the other similar anti immigration videos.
>>
>>56630622
I used to work with a dude from...somewhere in Scadinavia, who is now getting his Doctorate in Nordic languages and Lit in Iceland. We made some pretty good videos, chances are many of you have seen our work. Believe it or not, even 13 years after his death, Dr. William Pierce is an relevant as ever. I have a bunch of ideas for putting comments from his audio broadcasts into videos but haven't the slightest clue how to do it. Am trying to teach myself video editing, but between trying to keep a fucking 12 hr a day, 6 days week job, keeping up witht he Israeli press, (I've dumped yet another GF bc she could not understand my obsession with world Jewry and why I care so much about hat they are doing) it's not easy. By today's standards, I just need someone with pretty basic skills and I can supply the exact content and where to edit in what I want, etc...
>>
>>56631106
I'm sure you can find a willing nerd from here, or other boards.
>>
Also, people here need to step back and not get carried away by the Paris propaganda. I've already shown the article here from times of Israel-- the Jews in Paris WERE WARNED THAT DAY the attack was coming, and that building itself was targeted bc they held numerous fundraisers FOR THE ISRAELI BORDER POLICE!! Imagine the irony? JEws, calling for EUROPE to open our vorders, holding a fundraiser in Paris for THEIR OWN BORDER POLICE!! THAT is wht those ppl got killed. We need a LAW where those who host social events supporting Israel and their illegal occupation DISCLOSE THIS to potential customers so the know the risk.
>>
>>56631461
Have to look a bit harder...I have the idea for what I want to do and sources I want to use and even music...just need someone who can put it into effect for me. I'd really like to make a video with the infamous fox news report where they talk about the 200 Israeli spies in the US before 9/11 and the quote from the FBI agent about Israeli and 9/11 "How could they not know," along with the Israeli messenger app Odigo admitting their employees were warned, and then the Paris attack and the times of Israeli admission that the "Jewish community was warned." People HAVE to know this information to see who the true enemy is here.
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>56626610
Is there further literature you can recommend for interested folks ?
>>
>>56627955
>JIDFers
Fucking JIDF gtfo
>>
>>56624690
why would one of the best-trained, best-supplied armies in the world resort to stomping a baby instead of using a much more efficient bayonet? why would they take the time to behead people instead of just shooting them?

don't these 'theatrical' kills only make sense to shock other people and the media? Why put so much effort into mutilating and torturing if you were trying to commit a secret plan?
>>
>>56632094
Sure, all kinds of different stuff. Right now, I THINK Solar General is still down, which is the best source on the net. But off the top of my head "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds," "By Way of Deception," Any book by David Irving, esp his bio of Adolf Hitler, umm....the books GL Rockwell wrote, there's also a really cool series by an independent publisher who focuses on the German view of WW 2 without the Jewish bias (I'll get the publisher name off my book shelf when I get home), umm...there are a TON, I'm hoping Solar General is back up bc they have EVERYTHING.
>>
>>56622545
pls continue jewknowbro
>>
>>56632771
why would one of the best-trained, best-supplied armies in the world resort to stomping a baby instead of using a much more efficient bayonet? why would they take the time to behead people instead of just shooting them?
I'm giving you the details of the reports from the red-cross. You're free to search out the documents, I've seen them myself. But first, sit back and think what you are asking: "Isn't it more efficient to BAYONET a baby rather than stomp his head in?" You're starting from the premise that infanticide is a rational act, which makes me think you're either a JIDFer or a troll...
>>
>>56629739
Hans here, i read every word
>>
>>56633023 why would one of the best-trained, best-supplied armies in the world resort to stomping a baby instead of using a much more efficient bayonet? why would they take the time to behead people instead of just shooting them?
I'm giving you the details of the reports from the red-cross. You're free to search out the documents, I've seen them myself. But first, sit back and think what you are asking: "Isn't it more efficient to BAYONET a baby rather than stomp his head in?"
You're starting from the premise that infanticide is a rational act, which makes me think you're either a JIDFer or a troll...
>>
>>56632314
>flag

Hello Ahmed
>>
(fuck bros, I'm trying to figure out how to "green text" to highlight this caandian dickhead suggesting it's perfectly rational for a "well-trained army" to shoot/bayonet infants, but that stomping on them with spiked cleats crosses some kind of line. If someone gets my point and can green text it for me and then I'll delete mine, would appreciate. In the mean time, going to look for the red-cross report I have somewhere that references the child found that was stomped on with sharpened cleats..
>>
>>56633023
No I'm saying that there's an inconsistency in the evidence presented, no matter who it comes from

I'm asking you outright-- if you wanted to keep a mass-killing like this a secret, why risk the spectacle of beheading people and stomping babies? why leave the evidence of your boot on a dead child?
>>
>>56633397
you had me until you decided to act like a guy from /x/ who got grumpy when no one believed his conspiracy theories.

why not just post the links to the red cross article as a response instead of defaulting to JIDF or trolling?

you're digging yourself a whole you can't get out of man
>>
File: 1442967077868.jpg (116 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1442967077868.jpg
116 KB, 650x975
Nothing new :')
>>
Here are some pictures of the Sabra/Shatila massacre. It's from a Palestinian site, so right away the JIDFers or sheep are going to start "Ahmed!" I personally don't give a shit, I'm a French Acadian whose ancestors landed in nova Scotia in 1617. The pictures are useful. You don't have to agree with the politics of the people who are positing them: https://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/sabra-shatilla-massacre/
>>
>>56624690
>For 72 hours, both Jews and these Chrsitian "Phalangists" went from house to house, bayoneting, beheading, raping, committing crimes so vrutl they even shocked the middle east. There were corpses of infants found with injuries consistent with having been stomped to death by a man wearing booots with very sharp spikes.
> Throughout all this, the jews kept the camp constantly illuminated with flares at night when the sun down so the orgy of murder could continue, as the jews holding security listen to the screams of woman and children being tortured to death with glee.
jesus, got a source, not doubting, but for proof
>>
>>56633556
dickhead, did yo uhear me say "I'm looking?" Do you expect me to have EVERY element of everything available at the touch of a button in literally less than 1 second? I will give you the quote from Dr. William pierce, I saw the quote in another documentary, but to suggest I ever "had you" when you are clearly just a zionist jew who has NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING trying to "call me out" bc I don't have EVERY LINK you want within 30 seconds? Fuck you, get the fuck out the thread.
>>
>>56633827
It's a very well known story. There are sources everywhere, probablt even wiki....the firsr source i can recall right now is dr. william pierce, will give that until I can find other, more objective ones...
>>
>>56633687
what does your French Acadian ancestry have to do with any of this?

You're still grasping at straws

Please post source on the images from legitimate news sources

You're clearly a Palestinian weirdo who gets his news from fringe websites. I don't doubt that the Israeli army has done some shit, but please stop acting like a little twat

I'm abandoning this thread. Hearsay means nothing on this board.
>>
HERE- SOURCE- https://citizenactionmonitor.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/truth-about-israels-vile-role-in-1982-sabra-shatila-massacre-of-palestinians/
>>
>>56633984
ok, am totally anti-jew btw

I just still need sources for everything
>>
Sabra and Shatila- 30 years later (This is made more difficult bc many western outlets spell "Shatila" with a "c": http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/09/14/the-massacre-at-sabra-and-shatila-thirty-years-later/
>>
good thread desu

What do you think of Donald Trump? You were talking about disarming the media, he called out the media the other day which is as close as you can get to naming the Jew. He also wants to reverse the demographic decline and BTFO cultural marxists.

On the other hand he claims to support Israel and has a few kike children. What do you think?
>>
File: 1277825582933.jpg (243 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
1277825582933.jpg
243 KB, 800x571
>jews literally wanted lebanon to be a christian state

Why should i not like this?
>>
BBC on the Sabra and Shailia Massacres: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1779713.stm
>>
>>56622545
senpai please tell us
>>
OK, FOUND IT: "Whole families were gunned down or knifed to death. One infant was stomped to death by a man wearing spiked shoes."
GOT THAT???????
http://www.wrmea.org/2001-august-september/nearly-two-decades-later-ariel-sharon-is-indicated-for-sabra-and-shatila-war-crimes.html
>>
>>56633023
HERE YOU GO:"Whole families were gunned down or knifed to death. One infant was stomped to death by a man wearing spiked shoes."
http://www.wrmea.org/2001-august-september/nearly-two-decades-later-ariel-sharon-is-indicated-for-sabra-and-shatila-war-crimes.html
>>
>>56634167
>>56634680
heavy shit
>>
>>56629604
great post/thread again m8! been following you on here the last few weeks.
have started reading occidental observer on your recommendation...
question for you...I am an Irish /pol/ack, as far as I know the Jewish population has been in decline here for last 2 decades...ireland is very pro Palestine aswell...At least 1 of the major newspapers in Ireland is Irish owned.
although the push for immigration and anti Christianity in general is on the rise....do you have any examples of Jewry at work in Ireland? or is there any significant Jewish meddling here that you know of?

ps KEEP THESE THREADS GOING. ..LITERALLY BEST THING ON POL FOR YEARS
>>
Ok, do people have at least some degree of faith in me now? I certainly get "people need sources," but for a detail like that, you have to understand it takes 5-10 minutes to pull up an exact source, for the simple reason that it's not exactly you're friendly Jewish historian's favorite topic, and 2., bc the translations of the camp names aren't always the same. But when I tell you I have no life and have studied this stuff in detail that would make Stephen Hawking call me a loser geek, I mean I have studied it in DETAIL.
Now can get to other stuff. BTW, are a LOT of good documentaries on that incident on YT, and I still haven't located the Dr. WLP broadcast bc the Jews have taken them all down from the web. If anyone has anything else, shoot away, but if it's a specific thing (such as testimonials of an infant stomped to death with sharpened shoes), please understand it may take me 5 minutes to locate an exact source. Now, next source? I'd really recommend peopl elook into Sabra and Shatila, bc it's even more gruesome than I'be gotten into. Stomping an infant to death with sharp shows was MILD. There were also reports of them handcuffing the ankles of women in the camp who went into labour that night due to the stress of what was going on. As you might imagine, that did not turn out well.
>>
>>56635966
Thanks brother, appreciate that. While I' answering the rest of your question, can you watch this vid? Depressing as fuck (great music), but haven't ever been there. Is it as bad as this video paints it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYjMhRzCBA
>>
>>56635966
>occidental observer
I have read this a fair bit, it's a good sight

as a potatonigger could I recommend http://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.ie

and more importantly

The Irish Savant - this guy is funny and insightful, a true gent
>>
>>56636103
chill mate, most of us are on your side bro

we appreciate yuour efforts

this is an anti-jew space
>>
Why are jews so evil and perverse?
just look at what they post..
is not obvious that they are the real racists ever?.. not the nazis but fucking jews are doing massive genocide in all the world
well, just look at their facial features, they actually look like demons, the reason is their satanic culture and religion of hatred for centuries and centuries ..... and muslims... c'mon all of them are semites too and jews and muds = bad news
>>
>>56636103
and we appreciate your threads too

lately /pol/ has got lie-be-real as fuck, but some of us are still truthseekers
>>
>>56635966
This is one of those questions-- ate Jews in decline-- that's hard to answer for a number of reasons. I think the more important question for us is, "Have jews become any less powerful, in Europe and in the US?" and, I think we both know, the answer is no. Watch the credits a major movie, look at the faculty of any major, influential US Uni. You can Answer that for yourself. Most interesting with the college thing, one the one hand the Jews are shrieking for "diversity, but the percentage of incoming freshman at harvard and yale are steady at around 24%. There was a big scandal bc Princeton's jewish population was "only" 17%. Now, think about this. We're talking about a group that makes up less tha 35 of the US population. Yet, they keep very close track of the number of Jews at ivy league schools, and SHREIK discrimination if that number should happen to dip.
So, who do you think suffers here? Not going to be the Jews, they'd start shrieking aunty-semitism. Not going to be the minorites, they occupy the dean's office to "demand a safe space." Pretty soon, EVERY "ivy league" school is simply going to be Jews and minorities. Which, kinda serves them all right. When I can't sleep at night, I stay up on twitter on my tablet through an onion router and try to suggest the "BLM" crowd go after Jewish privilege.
>>
>>56628708
Never seen australia btfo this hard. Pussies
>>
>>56636442
I know, I got a bit stressed there bc there was one dude suggesting I had "made up" the story of the baby being stomped to death bc I couldn't find an immediate source, and I got stressed when I couldn't find it as fast as I usually do (usually have such things bookmarked), and it was driving me mad bc I know the story is true, but couldn't get to a source fast enough and it felt like the guy was a JIDFer (don't know if he was or not) just trying to discredit me.... in any event, found it. For me, it's a wake up call to DL and save ALL the Dr. WLP broadcasts NOW, bc the text versions are already gone from the net, audio versions won't be around much longer...
>>
>>56636320
cheers bro..bookmarked both blogs
>>
>>56622545
Behold the saviour of /pol/
Can you give me some things related to yolocaust and Mengele? I saw a site about 66 questions and answers about holocaust and negationism, but I'm still really confused.
>>
Shit, it's 430 where I am lads. Need to work or going to be in office until after midnight. Have to get as much done as possible bc everyone will be out of their offices on thur and fri. Talk later. Shalom.
>>
>>56636975
true it's shocking, but not as shocking as how people will ignore you when you tell them, idiots

>>56637280
brofist

>>56637509
shalom, omg it's a goddam jew!
>>
BTW- Occidental Observer and Dr. Kevin Macdonald are the BEST academic resource we have. No, not a shill for the dude, he's somehow managed to keep his job, he doesn't need me. If you have any interest, his books (a trilogy oJewry) are amazing. Highly recommend. You may be able to find for free on net, but unless you're destitute that's kinda a jew move bc the guy really...if we don't support his work, no on else will. Also, Dr. Michael Scheuer is amazing and his books are f--king incredible. He has consistently predicted the future for 10 years now. Ok, time to focus...later
>>
>>56626610
i love reading your stuff, keep going
>>
>>56637812
thanks ...will continue reading ...haven't been this buzzed about a topic since first started eating redpills a couple of years ago
>>
File: 1432974055071.gif (2 MB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
1432974055071.gif
2 MB, 400x295
>>56628708
Holy fuck man, he was just following his biological imperative to shitpost

You didn't need to fucking annihilate him like that
>>
>>56622545
I thought you were only posting on Saturdays you warned us about fake posters.

Anyways I've been listening to the Dr. William Pierce archives and I haven't gotten to any Jew stuff yet. When does it start and which ones are the 'best'

https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
>>
>>56627955
Your circumcised dick is showing
>>
>>56628708
*ejaculation in progress*
>>
B-but kebabs were supposed to be savage ones down there, surely the media Merchant wouldn't lie
>>
>>56622545
Was Jesus a Jew?
>>
>>56629739
Lurking
>>
File: 182974055789.jpg (658 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
182974055789.jpg
658 KB, 2040x3160
>>
Excellent info brother, you're doing yahweh's work

Bump
>>
Have you got any info on what Sharon got up to before he President. I heard he was involved in ethnic cleansing before Israel was founded.
>>
>>56622545
Hey man, do you condemn Hamas?

Just answer that.
>>
>>56622545
Opinion on Ryan Dawson's work such as War by deception and his recent film.empire unmasked?
>>
>>56622545
Why mention Sabra and Shatila when they've slaughtered Palestinian villages themselves?

This is just the Merchant's ruse.
>oh g-d we're so moral we even feel bad about shit our allies did!
>>
>>56622545
Cool history Ahmed
>>
>>56622545
Reporting for classes
>>
>>56622545
Thank you for this thread I read every word. This is the quality that /pol/ used to have. It's a nice break from the constant shilling lately
>>
>>56622545
>Israel lets christians kill shitskins who ruined their country and started a civil war

eh what? When did you immigrate to the US muhhamad?
>>
>>56624351
There is no single prophecy. The major streams of judaism have different thoughts about it.
For example, the most progressive reformed jews that number about 2 million(mostly based in the US) dont have such a definitive concept of the end times or of a messiah at all.
>>
>>56624690
lol ahmed...nice lies. Zig heil eh...Long live allah.
What a fucking shitskin rat.
>>
>>56627065
>youtube vids

Well shit, if a youtube video says so..
How about some proper sources?
Lets see them.
>>
>>56633023
Lets see sources....not a single source except echo chamber videos. Mudslime shill.
Red cross report? Link to it. Lets see it.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

was an American Neo-Nazi leader, white nationalist, and political activist. He was one of the most influential ideologues of the white nationalist movement for some 30 years before his death.

White nationalist ideologues are known for their intellectual honesty kek...
>>
>>56638790
Hard keks from me
>>
>>56637812
Its reassuring to know that assholes like yourselves will only become mainstream when all scientific and intellectual honesty goes down the drain, i.e the foundations of western achievements will dissapear
>>
>>56651146
What you trying to say, izzy?
>>
>>56645244
>>56649879
>>56650035
Please remove yourself.and your people from existence you like filth. What the fuck are you doing on this board.
>>
Reminder that I'm still reading this
>>
File: entertaining.gif (40 KB, 424x200) Image search: [Google]
entertaining.gif
40 KB, 424x200
>>56622545

great thread, very fun read, look forward to the bibi lesson
>>
>>56645244
condemn for what
>>
>>56622545

Yes, he was a great warrior, and a great remover of kebab.

I assume you are kebab.
>>
Jew scum. Kill yourself.
>>
>>56650035

(They're also not real Jews.)
>>
>>56652221

Kebab scum. Kill yourself.
>>
File: us marines beirut 1984.jpg (106 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
us marines beirut 1984.jpg
106 KB, 1200x800
>>56622545
The Sabra and Shatilia massacres were what pissed Reagan off into ordering the Invasion of Lebanon the following year (contrary to the neocon circlejerk, the Reagan administration had a rocky relations with Israel from the start).
>>
>>56652548

Yes, Reagan wasn't the friend to Israel that Obama is.
>>
>>56628708
This made me cry red, white and blue tears.
>>
>>56625704

Very interesting, I know very little about Jewish geopolitical history, other than that they don't seem to mind killing Muslims.
>>
This is still up? :) Let me put all the kikes in their place one last time, along with all the shitbags trying to imply I'm a sandnigger bc they can only see issues in black and White. Esp like the one kike who asked "Do you support Hamas," bc he's so unoriginal he's trying to imitate his fellow co-religionist from that tape with the muslima at Berkley.
I care about Europe and the US. As for what you bastards to in the middle east to another, I DO NOT CARE. One one condition-- do it yourselves, Jews. don't use my taxes (now you're getting 5 billion a year in "foreign aid," over 80% of the Us foreign aid budget, with another 10% to Egypt to make them play nice with the Jews and keep the Gaza blockade).
You do as you fucking like there. But you do it on YOUR dime (or shekel, as the case may be). You do it with YUR OWN diplomacy, and without corrupting my congress with AIPAC and zionist demons like Sheldon Adleson. You do it WITHOUT putting pressure on MY country to use our UN security council veto each time you decide to go on a murdering spree. You do all that, and neither me nor any other White Euro/american cares. Do YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK. Don't make us pay for it. Don't make my politicians express approval of it.
The reason jews have always been hated as much as they are is because they are corruptors of the soul. Like an especially insidious disease that gets into it's host and makes it act in a way that goes against its own interests. You are the human version of the fly that lays a maggot egg inside the ant's head, causing it to act in a way to help the maggot survive and actually impacting its brain to act in such a way that makes it a drone of the maggot.
Whatever you Jews want to do with the Arabs, do it with YOUR OWN weapons, your own shekels, and YOUR OWN diplomacy. If you're doing that, it's none of our business. But DO NOT tell me that you get to have "Jews only Roads, Jews Only towns" while you co-religionists
>>
>>56652026
The Bibi lesson is, he's based as fuck and stormfaggots wish they could have a militaristic nationalist ethnostate. Me too, but I admit it.
>>
...run the ADL and SPLc and try to police ANY sort of White self determination as "White racism," when you Jews have laws that make it illegal inIsrael for a Jew to marry a non-Jew, while you give Ethiopian jews Provrea depot to stop them from reproducing, etc.. and you get away with it bc your co-religionists run the media in my country. Would you allow Christians to run every major newspaper in Israel? You are, as Wagner said, "The demon behind the corruption of mankind." Stop producing "zombie ants" in my nation. Then I'll stop worrying about what you do in your apartheid state. Shalom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2irXpAMBHkE
>>
I wish we had done sabra and sharia, but only 100 times fold, holy shit you are fucking dumb.
>>
I understand that Israel has a horrible military history, much like the United States, where they kill who they want and explain it away or deny it later, and I understand there is a sect of Jews that promote Zionist (nationalist) values, which is never good.

But I don't understand the concern about "multicult" why would Jews be pushing multiculturalism? What is wrong with different people from different countries existing together.

Also, why the jump from history lesson to anti immigration? Can't we integrate people from other countries into our societies? (like syrian refugees for example)

Why the fear and paranoia of people who are different than you in some way. We are all humans trying to make the best in life, how can you not empathize with a Syrian fleeing a war zone, or a Mexican coming to the United States for a better life?
>>
>>56622545
OP, Do you think the protocols of elder zion is truly a hoax?
>>
ps- you can also give up your illegal cache of nukes, chemical, and biological weapons as you try to get my countrymen killed by invading Iran. You have so little shame that even after the Iran fiasco, you re STILL pulling the same thing. Being familiar with the Talmud, you are truly the devil incarnate. And you can get your little 12 year olds with no concept of world politics to say you are "based" bc you kill muslims. They can't put it together that their asses are the ones that get shot since you live in an apartheid state and KEEP violating UN security council resolutions (I think you're up to 72 now?) and nothing is ever done bc MY NATION is pressured to use our UN security council veto by you monsters who have corrupted my nation.
You're not dealing with the normal 14 year old, video-game playing idiot. I know you, I see you scum for what you are. You can run your jew mouths all you want, doesn't impact me bc I know the realities on the ground and the law there. So, all of you kikes, drop dead. More and more unreconstructed White boys are catching on to you. And soon, many of us will be pointing the finger of blame in the right direction and talking about "final solutions."
>>
>>56654549
I wish Nakba Day was every day
Unfortunately you people are too nice
>>
>>56629604
i'll be keeping an eye out for your threads from now on bro. sorry about my countrymen being half retarded
>>
File: 1339302843.jpg (57 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1339302843.jpg
57 KB, 960x768
>>56655058
>More and more unreconstructed White boys are catching on to you. And soon, many of us will be pointing the finger of blame in the right direction and talking about "final solutions."
>>
>>56652349
There are no "real jews". Much like there are no "real muslims".
>>
This is some of the best iv seen on Pol in ages
>>
Its kinda telling how stromtards see eye to eye with radical muslims ^^
>>
>>56655722
Best proxy samfagging maybe.
>>
File: DOIT.jpg (32 KB, 593x386) Image search: [Google]
DOIT.jpg
32 KB, 593x386
Tell me about Jewish Bolshevism, OP.
>>
>>56633556
jew,please
>>
>>56622545
It is true that Jews commit terrible crimes, but 40% of Jew hate is the knowledge that they will absolutely get away with raping and murdering a baby in broad daylight while robbing a bank, and 40% more is the condescending and enraging talk they indulge in, either to boast about their power or for a delusion that they will smooth things over with such talk.
Tldr Jewish crimes aren't as hate-inducing as the completely insane aftermath.
>>
>>56655875
This fucker. Look at his posts.
Jewry is real as fuck.
>>
>>56654745
The problem is mass mixing and destruction of identity. It's happening here, slowly but surely, and you can bet Germany is suffering some of that as well.
>>
>>56622545
Keeping thread auto-updating for reading later

so far so good OP, fuck the shills, you are not a faggot today
>>
>>56649879
>>56649879
>>56650035
>>56650160
>>56650568
>>56650734
>>56651146
Quick somebody is criticising Jews on the internet !!
>>
>>56650035
>No single prophecy

Do you think this why a lot of the prophets after Moses were killed, because they taught about God saving Gentiles and salvation by faith without the law like Joel?
>>
Are you still here Jewbro?
>>
He's gone but anons if you see this thread you should give it a read. The op is a real gift to our board.
>>
>>56624690
>>56629739

I'm reading it, anon. It made me sick to my stomach. I had no idea this kind of stuff happened, that American and Israel would renege on their guarantee and the basics of human decency like that. I know there's a lot of violence and subterfuge and such in the world, but what you wrote is a kind of low that I didn't think existed in the modern world.
>>
>>56622545

Second thread of yours I found.

Did read ir all.

Thank you!
>>
>>56652635
Up to the late 80s, the US relationship with Israel was pretty poor. Israel was seen as a political embarrassment and a source of friction between the US and it's other Middle Eastern partners. Barry Goldwater (a Jew himself), openly viewed the Israel lobby as a threat. It wasn't until the rise of the Christian Right and we started selling them large numbers of weapons did it start to improve.
>>
>>56651872
>>56652221
Go leaf somewhere else
>>
File: 1448022914714.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448022914714.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1400
>>56632314

Begone pedophile worshiper.
>>
>>56627955
hey JIDF
>>
>>56629739
I have read it, OP knows his shit
>>
>>56664359
remove kebab
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.