[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING- chimpout pending, chicago cop charged with murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Sweden-Riots.jpg (42 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Sweden-Riots.jpg
42 KB, 500x400
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/us/laquan-mcdonald-chicago-shooting-video/index.html
>>
(yes, I know, the picture has little to do with anything but wanted people to be able to turn on a TV ASAP_
>>
Tape to be released "no later than Wed" Cop just charged with murder, niggers have already been paid $5million without even suing. This riot is going to be BIG lads. The jews are so afraid of that tape they've already paid the nigger family $5mill to try to get them to calm down their fellow apeshttp://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-cop-shooting-video-laquan-mcdonald-charges-20151124-story.html
>>
They charged the cop with murder over a year after it happened. ONE day before the court ordered they had to release it.

Reporters who have seen the video say it's far worse than anything we've ever seen, and that it will "tear chicago apart"
>>
>>56607942
Damn I can't wait to see it, this is more exciting than Star Wars desu
>>
>>56607108
Why was the cop charged with murder if the nog had a knife?
>>
>>56608231
Because you clearly don't understand the plight of urban black males and are an evil White racist. Do you think that cop would have shit a WHITE guy just bc he was lunging at him with a knife? You need to check your privilege desu.
>>
I don't understand. Why would you riot if the cop is getting charged with murder?

The riots are always for 'justice' whenever a cop gets off for shooting a nigger, and now they get justice and people still expect riots?

This makes no fucking sense. I hate niggers.
>>
This is a from a chicago paper. 5 mill(!!) before the nigger family even sued just to try to get them not to urge on the riots. Tomm/tonight is going to be fucking EPIC: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-cop-shooting-video-laquan-mcdonald-charges-20151124-story.html
>>
>>56608361
yes... yes I do. Because youre a fucking idiot to attack a cop who obviously will defend himself.
>>
fucking laquan
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 555x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 555x368
>>56607108
>giving 5 million taxpayer dollars to the nogs
>>
>>56608484
You know, you are clearly an evil White racist and the reason the poor, oppressed negroes have to resort to this. You act as if YOU have never lunged at a cop with a hunting knife. Check your privlege Whitey. PS- you get the award for THE most retarded 4chan poster ever.
>>
>>56607942

As if Chicago isn't torn apart enough already.
>>
>Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Laquan McDonald.

Minneapolis is next
>>
>>56607942
So another Darren Wilson, the cop was completely within his rights and will get away scotfree?
>>
Tape will be released Wednesday evening conveniently in time for Thanksgiving. Same thing they did with the Michael Brown grand jury verdict.
>>
>>56608638
and mate that's 5 mill BEFORE they even sued and with no agreement that it will settle the case. They're basically throwing money at this nigger family, begging them not to help incite them to burn down the city (which they will anyway). Couldn't happen to a kiker kike (rahm IDF Emmanuel). Burn baby burn...
>>
>>56608973
Well yeahm they try to time it hoping the few niggers who have something resembling families will be too busy eating their KFC and grape soda for thanksgiving and smoking "blunts" to riot.
>>
>>56607108
>Laquan McDonald
>5 million
they should take the cash an rename the poor fucker
oh wait
never mind
>>
There are too many dead niggers that I can't keep track. Which nigger was this again?

Was it the dindu with the pellet gun?
>>
>>56609525
Dindu with a knife and PCP.
>>
File: ohbaby1.jpg (27 KB, 258x344) Image search: [Google]
ohbaby1.jpg
27 KB, 258x344
>going home
>watching niggers destroy a city with the family tomorrow night
>Thursday talking about it with the whole family while watching it on the news all over again
>>
>>56609343
They're niggers man, if they could trade the money in and get their son back, I doubt they would even fucking do it
>>
>>56608906
Yeah. They charged him with 1st degree murder...usually reserved for pre-meditated murder. There's almost no way to prove unless they have footage of him saying "I'm gonna kill a nigger today" that he pre-meditated the shooting. Therefore he will be acquitted, the trial is a sham, and charging him was damage control for the impending chimpout due to the video release.
>>
>>56607108
>The city agreed in April to pay $5 million to McDonald's family, though the family had not filed a lawsuit.

>McDonald was a ward of the state at the time of his death, according to a spokeswoman with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.

He has no family but they're getting $5 million they didn't ask for.

I want to fucking die.
>>
>>56607108
It's Chicago. This won't be just a chimp out. It will be a chimp out shoot out!! The gorilla that kills the most beta gangstas wins!!!
>>
>>56610958
Lol what the fuck
>>
>>56611108
Damn, I hope they aren't NOGUNS in chicago
>>
>>56611111
nice quints
czeck my doubles
>>
>>56610337
Hell no they wouldn't. Kid was a ward of the state at the time of his death. They didn't want him for free. They sure as fuck wouldn't have paid $5m for him.
>>
CHIMPOUT SHOOTOUT
CHIMPOUT SHOOTOUT
CHIMPOUT SHOOTOUT
>>
File: ComeAtMe.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ComeAtMe.gif
1 MB, 480x270
We're ready...
>>
>>56611312
They didn't do it with the 8 year old kid that got shot.

The mom got a car and the father did something too.

Black Chicagoans don't care about anything but themselves.

Nuke em all!!
>>
>>56610055

Comfy viewing between turkey and nigger ball.
>>
Also because the shooting took place in CHICAGO (aka CHIRAQ) the cop can easily say that blacks are violent and the only people that can be blamed are black Chicagoans. They brought this shit to themselves...I hope they are all purged and gassed the fuck out. Whatever demons of Chicago that still exists?

Nuke the city. Nuke it hard. Nothing good ever came out of Chicago. That goes for the band too.
>>
File: 1415646796207.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1415646796207.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>56608361

>shit a white guy
>>
I have cousins that live in the pollack/irish neighborhoods of Chicago, should I be worried for them or will the riots be primarily in the ghettos?
>>
>>56608442
This

Didn't the justice system work in this case? What is there to riot over?
>>
>>56611593
Oh look. A sheep.

>>56611986
>Chicagofag here
Niggers are heavily segregated in Chicago. There are 3-4 choice neighborhoods where all of the violence occurs. Downtown Chicago and most everything up north is 90%+ white. The niggers will (as usual) tear up their own neighborhood. Rahm will not under any circumstances let them do anything downtown. Cops will be everywhere.
>>
>>56611986
>it's all one giant ghetto, man
>floatin' in space
>>
>>56612201
Charged doesn't mean convicted.
>>
>>56611890
Shit, shoot, does it really matter at this point?
>>
>>56612476
>the justice system is progressing how it is supposed to
>but wait, we have an opportunity to behave like the chimps we are

Anyone wish segregation still existed?
>>
>>56611986

Does it really matter at this point? It's hard to even own a gun in Chicago there s nothing that can be done. If i were stuck in Chicago i would go buy enough food and water to last a week and lock myself inside my house or flee.
>>
>>56612476
Ah, I see. you are looking for "logic" here, and thus your mistake. I see you aren't very familiar with our niggers. Nigger logic: it's almost christmas. They see commercials on Tv where Whitey buys presents for his family. Nigger cannot buy presents bc he spends his money on crack and KFC. So, shopping spree! This one is gonna give "Black Friday" a whole new meaning.
>>
File: jambon AC label rouge ranou(1).jpg (707 KB, 2608x1346) Image search: [Google]
jambon AC label rouge ranou(1).jpg
707 KB, 2608x1346
RIP la couenne
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.