[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey vs Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
This is actually THIRD TIME in two months that Russia has violated Turkish airspace, so Turkey issued an official warning that this will happen if they do it again. And when it happened again, Turks warned the pilot TWICE, but he ignored them. Not shooting the plane down at this point would destroy any government's integrity.

Now most of you are thinking "fuck them, they're Turks", right? Remember the series of Russian violations of NATO territories since March last year?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/full-list-of-incidents-involving-russian-military-and-nato-since-march-2014-9851309.html#gallery
Add Turkey to that list and you will realize that this is not an invasion on Turkey, but on ALL OF NATO. Turkey is the first one to get its hands dirty and treat the invaders the way they're supposed to be treated.

So, living in a NATO state, supporting Russia makes as much sense as welcoming the "refugees".
Keep being edgelords

t. Croatia
>>
>>56601832

PKK is gonna get a lot more power in the next couple months.
>>
>>56601832
Hahaha

Nothing more needs to be said in this thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmmtrMJyHs
>>
>>56602081

pretty much this.

Still not justifiable, I doubt nato would say if russia continues this, to continue shooting them down. Regardless whether it was right or not, it plays in the hands of the enemy now, and a stupid move by Turkey, you are supposedly trying to working together.
>>
>>56602743
It doesn't have to, though. All that NATO leaders have to do is point out what I pointed out in OP and make a public threat that this will happen EVERY TIME Russia invades NATO territory by an INCH.
>>
>>56601832
Russia <3

you should be happy about removing kebab serbia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
>>
>>56602743

<< See video and get brainwashed.
<< Syrian rebels killed them.(Turkmens group) Pro tip: Russia has been bombing Turkmen Rebels area for a few days and they were no ISIS militants (Look at map)
>>
>>56602081
Those were syrian rebels, not Turkish troops.
>>
>>56603607

NATO will NEVER do that, you are dreaming. NATA wont come out and say "You did good Turkey, if they do it again do it" watch.
>>
>>56604076
I was thinking something more along the lines of:
"Though NATO feels like Turkey's reaction might have been excessive, it was within the legal boundaries, and therefore NATO will offer its full protection to Turkey in case of a Russian attack."
>>
That plane was bombing the terrorists that were responsible for the attacks on Paris(Nato FYI).

This is Turkey openly supporting Isis
>>
File: turkey.10.crop.jpg (334 KB, 785x935) Image search: [Google]
turkey.10.crop.jpg
334 KB, 785x935
>>56601832
>most of you are thinking "fuck them, they're Turks", right?

Damn straight.
>>
>>56604893
This is what Putin wants you to believe. Do you think Russia gives a shit about some French civilians? Russia wanted to help Ass-ad without dealing with international outcry and now they have a great excuse: "We are killing ISIS." Who knows, maybe they staged the Paris attacks just to achieve that.
>>
>>56601832

Mrš mater ti jebem izdajničku.
>>
>>56605825
I don't see the problem with helping Assad, since under his rule Syria was stable and peaceful. THERE WAS NO ISIS UNDER ASSAD. NO REFUGEES UNDER ASSAD.

Now we started fucking with Assad and see what happens with our countries now. Russia is supporting the right side because it benefits Russia, of course, but it also benefits us.

Are you literally this retarded Germany? You fucking deserve your refugee pest
>>
File: 1434238244585.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1434238244585.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>56605825
You ID even almost spells out retard lmao
>>
>Russia bombing ISIS
>Turkey supporting ISIS
>side with Turkey

'ok'
>>
>>56601832
People around me are getting red-pilled about muslims, ISIS and America by the day. NWO propaganda is basically failling and what Turkey did thoday is the last nail in the coffin.
>mfw Bulgarians rise and start removing kebab
>>
>>56601832
REMOVE PIEROGI remove pierogi
you are worst slav. you are the slav idiot you are the slav smell. return to Siberia. to our Siberian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Russia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole slav stink ussr gommie filth..slav genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead slav..ahahahahahRUSSIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Cold War .USSR we kill the gommunism , Russia return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot Russian and slav smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PIEROGI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. canada+usa+turkey+uk=kill Russia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in nato, tupac making album of nato . fast rap tupac nato . we are rich and have nukes now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink slav… you live in a gulag hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in nato ….fuck the Warsaw Pact ,..FUCKk ashol Russians no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the slav farm aminal with rap magic now we the nato rule .ape of the zoo presidant Putin fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and Russia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. nato greattst alliance
>>
>>56601832
Why is Turkey part of NATO anyway? They literally aid NATO's enemies and let them freely operate within their borders.

Fuck Turkey, bunch of smelly hairy cunts and fuck anyone who stands with them.
>>
>>56606550
Balkan League again.
War against Turkey.
Retake the holy city, Constantinople, put it a special zone in which every orthodox person can visit and live without visas and shit.
Cleanse the turkish population from the european part, and albanian.
Take a little of the asian part to establish a buffer between turkey and Constantinople
>>
>>56606730
Um, are Christian Albanians invited?
>>
>>56606697
>Why is Turkey part of NATO anyway? They literally aid NATO's enemies and let them freely operate within their borders.

You just answered your own question. Turkey gives NATO plausible deniability when it comes to questionable actions like arming ISIS.
>>
>>56606730
Balkan War 3.0 Comrade
>>
File: mu-ham-mad.jpg (207 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
mu-ham-mad.jpg
207 KB, 500x599
>>56601832
>serb
>hates russia

fuck off back to kosovo or bosnia
>>
>>56601832
>This is actually THIRD TIME in two months that Russia has violated Turkish airspace
Odd, I though invading a group's airspace was a Russian greeting.
>>
>>56606796
Yes.
>>
>>56606896

Probably only gay leftist in Serbia, angry because he can't suck cocks in public.
>>
>>56601832
Turkey is the greatest ally of Islamic State, they blast kurds fighting IS all the time, and now they killed a first world fighter pilot.

>So, living in a NATO state, supporting Russia makes as much sense as welcoming the "refugees".

Russians are not going to slaughter and rape Americans and Europeans, but muslims will.
>>
>>56606896
>you must have this exact opinion because there's a certain flag on the top of your post

I wish this flag cancer got abolished already, we literally became Krautchan 2.0 with all this country roleplaying.
>>
>>56607434
desu senpai, in a recent poll in serbia, Serbians who trusted Obama were 0.5% and would join nato were 2%.

Putins were 37% (highest than everybody even our own politicians)

Even joining EU doesn't get 50% in serbia, it's more like 30%. We'll never join it.
>>
I'm no mathematician but it doesn't take a genius to realise that if a fighter plane that is capable of traveling at mach 2 passes over a piece of land about 1km across its not going to take very long all. The turks are saying they was warned 10 times in 5 mind about it, but after looking at their version of the rushing flightpath it looks like it passes it a couple of times, equating to a fucking lot less than 5 mins in violated airspace, airspace above land it isn't even in control of because it's such a shit country. Turkey have really fucked up and hope putin declares war and goes to town on the fuckers.
>>
Shut the fuck up hrvatske ustashe
Russia will bomb turkey and than you withbthe serbs
>>
File: cyka 6lyat.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
cyka 6lyat.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
>>56601832
>yada yada Russia invading NATO's airspace yada yada

>mfw forgetting the extremely aggressive NATO's defense policy, in terms of placing shields extremely close to Russia
>mfw forgetting about the sanctions NATO imposed on Russia and STILL keeps them even after crawling to their feet and asking for their help, since they can't remove Kebab alone

Russia had every right to do this
Shut the fuck up you traitorous piece of shit.
>>
>>56601832
all these meaningless treaties

It's gonna be WWI-2
>>
There will be no help from NATO for turkey is confirmed.

>Despite Turkey being a NATO member, the US military spokesman said the downing of the Russian warplane is an issue to be settled between Ankara and Moscow.

"This is an incident between the Russian and the Turkish governments. It is not an issue that involves the [US-led coalition operations]. Our combat operations against ISIL (IS, ISIS) continue as planned and we are striking in both Iraq and Syria," Steve Warren, spokesman for the US-led Combined Joint Task Force, is cited as saying by Reuters.
>>
>>56608486
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>56608854
butt still hurts from 40 years of anal sex ay polak?
>>
>>56608486
>shields
>Aggressive

sure thing mini Russia.
>>
>>56606521
the shills are strong in this thread. ignore anyone who is not siding with russia.
>>
>>56609272
>mini russia

Thanks for the compliment desu senpai
>>
>>56606521
>>56604893
>>56606550
>>56606730
>nuke turkey bcuz muh isis
stop this bullshit, you don't have one shred of evidence
if we're going to act based on theories, why don't we nuke munich because muh illuminati?
>>
>>56609723
the fact that you're proud of being called a mini version of any country, let alone russia, shows that you're an ultimate kek.
>>
>>56609909

>http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/18/turkey-cut-islamic-state-supply-lines-erdogan-isis
>>
>>56610608
probably because they want to get rid of both kurds and isis.
you do realize that kurds and turks hate each other like serbs and albanians, right?
>>
>>56610885

>"Isis supply lines pass directly through Turkey"

Turks = Muslim
ISIS = Muslim

They are RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER

Do you honestly believe Turkey isn't at the least sympathetic to their cause, and at worst actively supporting them?
>>
File: ballistic-ladder-shield.jpg (36 KB, 551x293) Image search: [Google]
ballistic-ladder-shield.jpg
36 KB, 551x293
>>56609272
>shields
>Aggressive

Yes
Imagine this.
We both have a gun.
I make sure your gun cant hurt me anymore but i keep my gun pointed at you.
>>
It is time for another Holy League

"I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it."

Pope Urban II
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.