[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkish Internet Defense has landen on /pol/. Don't be fooled,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Turkish Internet Defense has landen on /pol/. Don't be fooled, Turkey is horrible country so their patriotic morons immigrated all over the world so a flag doesn't mean shit in these threads.

Turks going apeshit in defense mode, the damage control however can't be contained we all know Turks are pure trash no more than a wall to protect the countries they'd wish to be.
>>
Ok
>>
>>56595093
sceptic Jörik Al Salhem
>>
File: posted.png (523 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
posted.png
523 KB, 960x540
K...KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>56594941
Oh noes. I was almost fooled. I almost thought a mudslime country was ok.
>>
>>56595238
plenty of "French" and "Belgians" seem to be
>>
>>56594941
Don't worry, it's not like they have anything to do with Islam or anything.
>>
>>56594941
Britkeks swalloning Turkish dick smoother than any other day today.
>>
>>56594941
It just shows how fucking scared they are.

If they weren't scared they just wouldn't give a fuck. With the way Putin responded in Ukraine and Syria, i wouldn't expect him to let this one slide.

One thing is certain, with Putin as head of state, Moscow will never remain silent.
>>
>>56595190
>>56595093
why do i have swedish flag? Iam in latvia
>>
They can only defend so long as keyboard warriors when their shit is about to be pushed in by Russia.
>>
>>56595658
Turks think they have a great army (though it's only in size) they're clinching to their NATO friends because they can't manage. Can't even handle a mountain based minority rebel group. Yes, they're scared.
>>
>turkroaches
>>
>>56596030
They are correct in the sense that Russia can't attack Turkey in an official convertional way.

But I'm sure the PKK kurds fighting both ISIS and Turkey could use some heavy support. Considering Russian Intel will know exactly where and what to hit, they will probably arm the kurds like never before in Turkey and help the kurds in Syria with boots on the ground.

Once kurds have supply lines open between russia, kurdistan and turkey, expect massive expansion into Turkish territory.

It might not be today or tommorow, but mark my words, Turkey will pay a lot of blood and clay for this from the moment they decided to fuck with the russisans.
>>
>>56595208
First acceptable iteration of this horrible forced meme XDDDDDDDD

3/10 still.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.