[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation #UniteGreen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Green-party-usa-logo.png (105 KB, 1024x409) Image search: [Google]
Green-party-usa-logo.png
105 KB, 1024x409
I know a way that will cost the democrats the election
My grand plan:
We get Hillary to be the nominee.
Many Bernie supporters do not like Hillary, and we can convince them to vote for the green party instead, afterall, the greens are more far left than Bernie Sanders.
Bernie is as 30% in the polls right now, that is alot of people.
If we can convince Bernie Sanders supports to go green, we can effectively split the democratic vote and win the election.
This of course, would take months of planning, and executing.
#UniteGreen
Let's not forget in 2000, Ralph Nader, the green nominee won 2.7% of the vote. He cost Al Gore the election
That's all we need. 2.7%
And we can do it
What can you do to help?
>make take green party twitter accounts
>engage with Bernie Sanders supporters (act like a green party voter, do not go full stormfag and blow our cover
>post about the green party in the Bernie Sanders Reddit
>https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/
>place green party posters all over your campus
>Post on democrat forums
>http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forum&id=1280
>http://www.liberalforum.org
The election is in our hands /pol/
You must believe in our power.
http://www.gp.org
http://www.jill2016.com
>>
Bump

The only way to beat the jew, is to play the jew.
>>
>>56560602
From now on stop posting like this, they have infected us. You have to actuall role play fully. NEVER BREAK CHARACTER. Remove things like "we can effectively split the democratic vote"
>>
I thought USA only had 2 parties
>>
>>56560602
Nader didn't cost Al Gore the election, he was barely relevant. If not for SCOTUS intervention, Al Gore may have won.. but with a caveat.

It looks like Bush wouldn't still won if only the four counties Gore requested were recounted - however, Gore would have won Florida if all disputed votes from the state had been recounted, it appears. Maybe.

The real culprit that cost Gore the election was his own fucking stupidity.
>>
>>56561507
There are many parties but something like 99% of votes go to the two most popular parties so the others are essentially non-existant. They don't even have anyone in congress or anything.
>>
>>56561610
would've* in the second line, but y'all probably figured that out.
>>
A lot of Democrats are registered Republicans and vice versa in order to infiltrate the primaries and elect retard candidates. It's been happening since forever.
>>
>>56560602

HOW CAN I HELP
>>
>>56561704
Do what I put in the op
Also go to other chans and copy/paste this
>>
>>56561693
It's probably happening against Trump as well. Though they will likely root for some tard like Cruz, Rubio or Bush who all lack popularity compared to Trump.

> Carson
No they won't. He will get too much of the niggers to vote Republican, ruining Hillary's chance of winning the presidential.

I'm pretty sure that Trump has a decent chance in the presidential, given that he hasn't been in debate with Hillary yet. Even if you get a wet noodle like Rubio, he would still beat Clinton in debating even Obama destroyed Clinton in debates.

Sanders won't get the democrats nominee, he lacks popularity among the democrat voter base. He's very leftist as well, probably a bit too much and alienates a bigger portion of the voter base than Hillary does.
>>
>>56561507
We have minor, barely noticeable parties (libertarians, green, etc). However, the two major parties are more or less made up of various political factions. With the Republicans you got right libertarians, neoconservatives, paleoconservatives, and evangelicals. With the Democrats you have centrists, center right (although that is dying out), center left, far left, and environmentalists. In a lot of other countries, these groups would likely have their own parties.
>>
>>56563393
You can spew out all those nonsense labels, but when it comes down to it, both parties are comprised of government-expanding leftist traitors.
>>
File: 1446471161810.png (418 KB, 747x729) Image search: [Google]
1446471161810.png
418 KB, 747x729
>>56563968
you're not wrong
>>
>>56560602

Gonna be funny when all you do is convince Republicans that the green party is the way to go and make the GOP lose
>>
>>56564920
that's the most retarded thing I have heard on this site.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.