[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: Tgs8g2o.jpg (317 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Tgs8g2o.jpg
317 KB, 1536x2048
:)
>>
>Syrian Christian refugee giving back to country that accepted him

Based.
>>
>>56524522
>christian
don't see mudslims doing this, god damn why can't all the refugees be like this
>>
>>56523882
Meanwhile, muslims are chimping out because not enough welfare...
>>
he's the exception, not the rule, that's why they have to go
>>
I know you shouldn't cherry pick and use anecdotal evidence, but this is really all you need to prove that Muslims are the problem, not brown people in general.

I am absolutely 100% not "anti-immigration", Syrian Christians (people who are ACTUALLY escaping persecution) are great people. I am anti Muslim colonization
>>
>>56524669
can shinyhead stay though?
>>
>>56524611
I'll actually go against the grain here and say they actually do this in mosque, abet privately.
>>
>>56523882
this is just a ploy so they can buy pressure cookers without suspicion
>>
>>56523882
where is he getting the raw material to do this
>>
>>56524765
They do it only for muslims. Islam is only charitable for member of the Umma. Infidels are worthless and do not deserve help from muslims.
>>
>>56523882
>Helping the Germans
>Signs in English
>Couldnae possibly be a publicity stunt, only the jews do that.

Aye, lemme just point this oot tae yays awe.
>>
>>56523882
>syrians
>communicating with germans in english

do you really expect me to believe this lol?
>>
>>56524928
why the fuck are you typing with a scottish accent
>>
>>56523882
Here's your choices

>have a nice free meal one day then get shot by a terrorist another day

>don't have a free meal and don't get shot

hmm
>>
>GERMAN ECONOMY BROUGHT TO ITS KNEES BY LIQUID SHITS EPIDEMIC

>SYRIAN IMMIGRANTS REPORTEDLY SEEN "LAUGHING AND SPEAKING SYRIAN" NEARBY

>MORE ON THIS AS IT DEVELOPS
>>
>>56523882
Well I guess that settles it.

My daughter can be raped and killed, my nation lose it's ethnic heritage, it's cultural heritage and the working class can have their wages undercut - as long as this guy gives the homeless some delicious boiled vegetables :^)
>>
>>56524928
>>56525006
Syrians speak Arabic. Most educated Syrians speak English to a degree. Most Germans speak English to a degree.

Obviously, he's using a language that more Germans would understand.
>>
>>56525037
Why the foock are yay typing like a fuckin' English cunt?
>>
>>56523882

>CHRISTIAN
>SYRIAN

considering this is less than 10% of what's arriving, it's sad.

I commend his efforts, I really do, but the 10,000 somalian/gambian/eritrean/pakistanis are going to ruin it for him.
>>
>there are people here who think he's a Muslim even though "Christian" is the second word written on his sign
>>
>who love tender

HIDE YOUR WIVES
>>
>>56524522
>>56523882

Ultra-based.
>>
>>56523882
.0000001% of arabs
>>
>>56523882
I've said over and over again, take only the Christians. They are being heavily persecuted, they're the real refugees. It's easy to prove, the Church knows who they are.
>>
>>56523882
>7k+ upvotes on reddit for obvious "bait" image
Oh my fucking God.
Also, they are pretty quick to forget that action of one man does not represent the whole group.
>>
>>56523882
Good man
>>
>>56523882
saw this earlier, fucking based and absolutely heart-warming. not to be a dick though, >>56524669 is right, its the exception not the rule. unfortunately, most of the videos i've seen of bleeding hearts handing out food to refugees, instead of the 'women and children' meme our chimp in chief would have us believe, it's like 80% men and they start ripping food from those handing it out, and some who are unhappy with the food just throw it to the ground. just like those stupid fucks in that beautiful retirement village / forest area in germany are complaining that there's not enough 'light' for them to live in that idyllic cabin forest
>>
>>56524928
>>56525006
A lot of Syrians speak English. Broken, horrible English, but English nonetheless. German is a difficult language, and English is their lingua anglo I guess you could say for communicating with the Germans.

But this is really cool. He goes to a country and has nothing, and realizes that he has more than some around him who are in their own country, so he gives what he can to the less fortunate. This is what Christlike love looks like. Its an example that all of us Christians should follow.
>>
>>56523882
Syrian Christians = Based beyond belief
Rest of refugees = Human trash
>>
If you were a Syrian living in Germany, why would you make your signs in English?

Let's at least give this perfunctory scrutiny before we open the flood gates.
>>
>>56526052
Because the single most likely language that Syrians would share with Germans is English, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>56523882
Thanks Mr. Spengler
>>
File: 1444211006015.gif (2 MB, 299x260) Image search: [Google]
1444211006015.gif
2 MB, 299x260
>>56525710
>But this is really cool. He goes to a country and has nothing, and realizes that he has more than some around him who are in their own country, so he gives what he can to the less fortunate. This is what Christlike love looks like.

It's what insanity looks like.

This is the best illustration yet. You have homeless and destitute and then some guy that's come here who gets enough free shit to be able to give away food to your own citizens?

Let's go over this again. Your own people are fucking homeless. People who come here get enough of a free ride to give shit to your own abandoned natives.

Is that the way this is supposed to play out?

I'm sure some of those homeless would rather have the apartment we're putting these people in, than a handout from ONE of them.

How about some of that free money they're giving them too?
>>
>>56523882
its because he is not a muslim, take away islam and they act like rational people
>>
of course it's written in english
how else could it go viral
>>
>>56523882
>literally one out of a million
>>
>>56526793
I guess you've never heard of the Lebanese Maronites
>>
>>56524749
not unless he came here legally
>>
>>56524765
>in mosque
So, only for muslims. That's very kind of them.
>>
>>56523882

This is why Trump said we should take in Christians.
>>
<3
>>
Maybe what's his name was right about letting only the Christian refugees in.
Oh but this would be oppressive to the Muslims that just want to kill
>>
he's doing the right thing. anyone contradicting is insane (and should be gassed for that).
>>
File: Assyrian-Christians.jpg (43 KB, 566x378) Image search: [Google]
Assyrian-Christians.jpg
43 KB, 566x378
>>56523882
I've never had a problem with christian Syrians here in Oregon. Most of the persecuted Christians have already left syria.

Too bad they're the ones trying to defend their identity and the Muslims are just leaving for economic gain.
>>
>>56525710
German is a much easier language than English.
>>
>>56525250
>Most educated Syrians speak English to a degree.
>educated
>speak English to a degree
Ah, those "highly educated Syrians". Here to selflessly save our failing economy with all those future rocket scientists.
What's that? We don't need rocket scientists? Oh, what a bummer.
>>
>>56529214
Where are the Syrian Christians here?

Troutdale myself
>>
This really makes me reconsider my zero refugees stance.

I would like to help the Christians and the persecuted from Syria exclusively. Muslims are not welcome to benefit from our charity.
>>
>It's written in English

publicity stunt when?
>>
>>56523882
oh well that settles it!
Bring in 10 million more!
>>
>>56529765
>We don't need rocket scientists?
You need to make up for the ones you lost to the US in WW2
>>
>>56525531
I have a friend, ethnically Egyptian, culturally Christian, born in Sudan.

As a newborn he had a cross tattooed on the inside of his wrist by the Muslims in charge, so he could never claim to be a Muslim.

Yet we willingly let Muslims in to our countries in the name of 'tolerance'.
>>
>>56530455
Muslims regard charity given by nonmuslims as tribute- 'Jizya'.
Here in Australia they refer to social security as jizya.
A couple of years ago we had serious bushfires just outside Sydney that destroyed whole neighbourhoods. The Salvation Army had to pull funding out of Sydney to help the bushfire victims and the Muslims lost their shit when they didn't get their jizya halal Christmas hampers.

The better you treat them, the more contempt they have for you. Absolute scum.
>>
File: 1447726282263.jpg (41 KB, 447x329) Image search: [Google]
1447726282263.jpg
41 KB, 447x329
LIBERAL PROPAGANDA
>>
>>56524522
>>56524611

How long until they kill him for apostasy?
>>
>>56524522

This.

Christians contribute, Muslims are just parasites.
>>
>>56533150
Are you sure you're using that word correctly?
>>
>>56523882
>Christian
obviously
>>
>>56525006
as surprising as it seems English is more widely spoken than German.
>>
>>56523882
>Handing out food to homeless people
>Writing signs in English, not German
Is there any reason to believe that this isn't just politically motivated? Like yeah I'm glad he's helping out but it's done like a fucking advertisement.
>>
>>56534335
well if it is at least its an actual Syrian and on top of that a christian
>>
>>56524765
The problem with muslims is sadly that they only care about other muslims, if they would just think about other people for a while then they might be able to have a better reputation
>>
why are christians such a universal force for good?
>>
>>56534335
1. He likely doesn't know enough German to communicate effectively. Even his English is broken but we can understand what he's trying to say.

2. He's doing it to show his appreciation for Germany accepting him. He wants people to know that he's grateful and thus we have the signs.
>>
Redpill me on Christian Syrians
>>
>>56523882
why is it in English?
>>
>>56536588
why is this thread in English?
>>
>>56536588
Lingua franca tbqh
>>
>>56536588

Refugees can't speak German
>>
File: real american.gif (2 MB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
real american.gif
2 MB, 640x492
>>56536588
Because we won the war.
>>
Wait I thought /pol/ hated sandniggers? Or was it just muslims? Why is this guy "based"?
He's still one of them.
>>
For those of you who think Syrian Christians are the same as Muslim ones, I implore you to read up on what's happening in refugee camps and asylum centres, even in Europe.

Christian refugees have been assaulted by fellow Muslim refugees. Even AMONG Muslims, there are conflicts between Sunni refugees and Shia refugees.

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article146919471/Islamisten-bedrohen-Christen-in-Fluechtlingsheimen.html
>>
>>56529214
The only christian thing to do.

https://youtu.be/UhIExMmeBQ4
https://youtu.be/IkmODfy8K3k
https://youtu.be/h4dPBfJrYg0

DEUS VULT!
>>
File: 2913004295_b670ab35f9_z.jpg (128 KB, 436x640) Image search: [Google]
2913004295_b670ab35f9_z.jpg
128 KB, 436x640
>>56523882
>who love tender
>>
>>56523882
test
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.