[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Cinder To Cinder: another anti-migrant video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E

This one is more suited for normie consumption than WOG - namely, there are no references to jews. Also with some beautiful symbolism and melancholic atmosphere. Watch it, grab it, show it to all your friends!
>>
>>56521044
Try posting it on double chan /pol/ for extra circulation.
>>
>>56521044

Watched and grabbed.

Will share with friends
>>
>>56521044
>normie consumption

basically is like typing TWITTER
#Viral
>>
>>56521044
Glad the vid of the muslim convention was used for this. That shit is about as red pilled as you can get.
>>
>>56521106
Also post it on /r/politics, I hear reddit is pretty redpill nowadays. I'd do it myself but I don't have a reddit account.
>>
>>56521174

You watched it in two minutes?
>>
>>56522474
this, i don't have one either, / r / world news would be smart too
>>
>>56521044
Hitting play now ...
>>
>>56521044
Can anyone please link the previous video?
>>
>>56521044
Was this also made by Gex from 8c?
>>
>>56521044
Already saved when it surfaced the other day, good stuff.
>>
>>56523156
nope 4chan native
>>
>>56523289
Good, we've been losing the OC battle to /stormfront/ with thrice the numbers
>>
I'm like 2.5 minutes in and it's got a very anti-Muslim tone. For many of you this will be no problem at all. For myself, I don't understand why this is being emphasized. For one, it's easily countered with a 'but they're the extremists' argument, which then goes around in circles. Number two, it's not necessary to be anti-Muslim to be against unregulated 'immigration'. Allowing a tidal wave of people to roll in the way that German politicians are suggesting is just a bad idea, especially when they're from a different culture. I think that's an easier sell than Muslims are trouble.

Maybe I've jumped the gun though; I'll un-pause it and watch the rest. My point stands though. And cheers to whoever took the time to put this together.
>>
>>56521044
Stop screwing up the ending. What the hell was that heavy breathing?
>>
>>56523776
some panting after arriving somewhere they had to run to
>>
>>56523862
*someone
>>
>>56523862
why? How is that implied?
>>
>>56523907
through the start having the running begin and the context of the film itself
>>
File: 1447870715957.png (37 KB, 1514x795) Image search: [Google]
1447870715957.png
37 KB, 1514x795
Very Very well done. extremely so in fact.

Including sources was a fantastic idea.

We need a lot more of these. As many as possible. The more we can show people the more we can get them to think beyond what the U.S. media spins.

I know making this video may not seem like a huge thing but it is. You are changing hundreds of people's normalcy bias into a seed in their minds that will in time grow to hopefully realize the extend of the true horrors we are facing.
>>
>>56523967
It's stupid and gay
>>
>>56521044
Beautiful.
>>
>>56524256
fair enough m8
>>
>>56521044
Was this the video some anon was saying he was working on the other day?
>>
can anyone spread this to reddit or tweet it to trump or cruz?
>>56524358
yes
>>
>>56524407
>reddit

you sure m8? they will just rub their dildos on it
trump and cruz are too busy to watch videos
>>
>>56524519
they were pretty helpful in spreading open gates from what i saw

their interns might not be tho
>>
>>56521044
> are you all extremists?
> nods yes
fucking kill them all.
>>
>>56524723
haha yeah I saw that
>>
>>56521044

Should get it linked on the Open Gates video for increased traffic between the two.

Make a web of videos, it's how things work after all.
>>
>>56524723
No, you misunderstand. They claim they're not extremists. To them, the average Muslim, this is completely normal. The execution of gays, the subjugation of women, the chopping off hands, etc. This is not extremism to them. That's moderate Islam.

To every sane person on the planet though, that's extremism.
>>
>>56525024
4+4chan don't seem to love it, mostly because it doesnt name the jew so I'm not sure whether they'd link it

if any of you could convince gex tho don't let me stop you
>>
With Open Gates grabbed attention
Cinder to Cinder stated the problem undeniably
Next we need a video to start with the solution
>Then another for how the solutions will leave us
>Then the final solution
>>
>>56525028
He asked if they were extremist twice.
Before and after asking a bunch of questions about punishment and bla bla bla.
The second time he asks it he clearly intends for them to say no, but at least one guy nodded yes.
>>
>>56523511
>I don't understand why this is being emphasized

Clearly you have much to learn about Islam. Every Muslim is party to Islam's goal.

When you learn what the central goal of Islam is, you will become very anti-Muslim.
>>
>>56525309
i reckon shill it all over breitbart's fb

the more people doing it, the more likely they'll pick it up which will be great for getting views (particularly because they won't have to link to a mirror as this one is royalty free)
>>
>>56525397
They'd never admit they were extremists, because they believe they're not extremists. Watch the original video again. He is asking them those questions to show how incredibly moderate and not extremist they are.

Yes, Muslims are this retarded.
>>
File: 1423440883862.png (653 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423440883862.png
653 KB, 1280x720
>>56525514

>Every Muslim is party to Islam's goal

>Objective: World Domination

Islam is the ultimate team for Team Deathmatch, Detonation and Capture the Flag. Literally gamer tier motherfuckers.
>>
>>56525728
>tfw thought this game was going to start the apocalypse from muslim butthurt
>>
Pretty good. I'd say it needs a longer part from the conference (10:57+), where the woman says about peaceful majority not being relevant in the face of extremist "minority".

>>56525309
I don't think anyone has a perfect solution to this whole situation.
>>
>>56526266
>perfect solution
I didn't say perfect, I said final :^)
>>
>>56525309
no, just let the mobs of angry people sort it out.
>>
>>56525028
>>56525397

I think you both may have missed it...

It was that they all considered themselves moderate like most muslims, and then when were shown by another muslim that they may be extreme are told it doesnt matter by that same muslim man because there is nothing the Country can do about it, and then they all laugh and its no big deal that they aren't even "radical muslims" in their eyes and yet hold ideas we see as barbaric.

It really just shows that not only are temperate muslims not peaceful and harmless but they also want radical ideas because in their minds, its not radical at all.
>>
>>56527067
mobs of angry people can be led around by the nose.
If led by the wrong leader, they'll fight eachother until there is nothing left to oppose their own demise
Given direction and purpose, they can secure themselves and defeat their nemesis.
>>
>>56521044
Very nice, did you make this? Also do you know of any more like this? They don't necessarily have to be about Islam.
>>
>>56521044
>>56527371

Don't answer this guy
>>
>>56527465
WHY
>>
it doesnt have the oomph that wog had
>>
>>56527713
I don't think it's supposed to.

WOG was attention grabbing and shocking. This here is the evidence, the proof and explanation behind WOG.
People see WOG and they deny it; this is the perfect follow up. It's not flashy or biased. It's factual. There can be no denial.
>>
>>56526266
>I don't think anyone has a perfect solution to this whole situation.
gladiator battles
>>
It's too slow. Too much written shit.
>>
File: 1448010054992.gif (239 KB, 224x198) Image search: [Google]
1448010054992.gif
239 KB, 224x198
>>56528339

Fuck yes. What I wouldn't give to see that.
>>
we shou;d update those flyers and posters with this video. it's much more fact based and sourced, and less sensational. less emphasis on dramatic music and just letting the interviews and commentary speak for itself
>>
>>56528339
promote this man
>>
>music track is too loud in some places
>text dialog disappears too rapidly in others
>needs a bit more context to bring points across.

not too bad, needs work.
>>
>>56523511
When people say they're moderates, or when western Muslims talk about Arab Muslim terror and say 'this is not Islam', it is in fact the western Muslims that are wrong. It is they who do not practice true Islam, and should they find themselves in the Middle East, they'll be beheaded with the rest of us. It is western culture that has tainted these moderates into believing that killing and stoning is wrong, and that women should have rights. If I wanted to learn about Islam, who would I trust more? The Arab who's culture for 1400 years has been guided by Islam, whose very language is influenced by their religion, or the western Muslim who only speaks broken Arabic who has grown up in a country that was created by Christian values and in some part, still led by those values.
>>
File: 1447477433036.jpg (286 KB, 530x822) Image search: [Google]
1447477433036.jpg
286 KB, 530x822
bamp
>>
Deutsche, postet das video auf jodel. Da seid ihr anonym und ein paar werden es sich anschauen und ggf weiterverbreiten.
>>
Really great
>>
>>56521044
This is so good. We need to make sure everyone sees this.
>>
File: Freedom_above_Feelings.jpg (44 KB, 800x200) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_above_Feelings.jpg
44 KB, 800x200
bumping because this deserves the first page more than

"how can whites even compare" threads

slide away SJW's
>>
>>56521044
Posted on voat. I'll go find it on plebbit and give an upvote there too.
>>
>>56521044
Keep making these videos. Eventually the red pill WILL reach critical mass and WILL make real world visible change.

"Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable." - JFK

I can 100% definitely guarantee you, for a fact, that if there is no peaceful solution to this problem it will be solved by blood and rebellion.

Every time the elected heads of state ignore the shit out of what their native population wants, they increase the likelyhood of violent change.
>>
Who is this?
He had the BEST fucking part in the video.
>If you don't know they're coming by now, you're a moron.
>>
File: smallerBird.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smallerBird.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
>>56531447
I hope it doesnt come to that, but if it does I am mildly excited to see liberal feminists clash with "moderate" muslims who will stone them to death on tv.
>>
good work
only problem is that the music gets too loud in some parts
>>
https://thepiratebay.mn/torrent/12743944
>>
I've actually posted this on mah jewbook, the absolute madman that I am.

If I lose my job over this, I;m coming for you fagets.
>>
>>56532196
You understand that you can sue if you get fired for no reason, right?

At least in merka anyway.
>>
shared

Deus vult.
>>
>>56531690
I don't see how it can -not- come to that at this point. The disconnect between the natives and the leaders is to wide to be easily or quickly repaired. This is what happens when you put unelected jews in charge of native goyim.
>>
>>56521044
Well done, here's a bump OP.
>>
If these videos are meant to redpill our normie populations, would it also be beneficial to make videos targeted towards the Muslims that shit-talk islam to piss them off?

Pros: Muslim outrage over an attack video provides more footage of violence, rioting, etc to use in future redpill videos/arguments

Cons: if done too soon, muslim outrage could overpower European populations since not enough keks have been redpilled yet
>>
>>56534037
We have to get things rolling as soon as possible. Pure logistics will tell you that with thousands of barbarians/voters pouring in every day.
>>
>>56521044
/pol/lywood vs the jews has been amazing, keep up the good work /pol/
>>
File: 1414885242599.png (11 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1414885242599.png
11 KB, 477x539
>>56534037
This, make sure groups keep polarising. For polarised people will distrust each other, then hate each other, then radicalise. And a radicalised opponent can be dehumanised. And a dehumanised opponent can be deported, with clear conscious and without interference from 'humanitarians'.
>>
>>56522474
>implying /r/politics isn't just /r/berniesanders2
>>
File: guarantee.jpg (73 KB, 610x361) Image search: [Google]
guarantee.jpg
73 KB, 610x361
>>56534037
Hillary Clinton and Angela Merkel will blame the next muslim attack on it.
>>
File: 1448225152046.jpg (28 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
1448225152046.jpg
28 KB, 898x628
Pretty good. It's got softer music which will draw some older people in and the statistics are very useful. Also having muslims say such things on camera is great for red pulling people to truth.
>when I showed the first two videos to my neutral friend and I say the shock and despair on his face.
Keep getting the message out folks.
>>
>>56534037
Yes. Emphasize how Muslims are the largest victims of terrorism and how they can do more to prevent its spread. Have a contrast between secular Turkish and Bosnian Muslims having fun and drinking rakia/raki and Saudi funded extremists calling for Jihad.
>>
>>56535387
>deported

You misspelled "gassed and burned".
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.