[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FIRE RISES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (63 KB, 850x374) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63 KB, 850x374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
>>
>>56513623
Nice damage control, kike. Op coincidentally left out Jewish involvement in this crisis and has been pushing this video on multiple chans.
>>
>>56513775
it wasn't a coincidence it was a majority decision here in like three threads that this should be as palatable to normies as possible
>>
>>56513775
>>56513934

Once people wake up and realize that there is a problem, we can go for the source. However normies will dismiss the message if we go too fast.
>>
Nice job fucking up the sound so the music is louder than the people speaking.
>>
>>56514823
I heard that bullshit logic enough to know better than to believe it in 2001 after 9-11.
>>
>>56513623
How do we know what this is a real caption to what she's saying?

A lot of this video looks cherrypicked as fuck. The one with the guy asking the audience of males questions looked like he was in a different room altogether and they edited the audience reactions into the video.

I want to be proven wrong to please more insight
>>
>>56513775

The video is for normies you idiot
>>
>>56515080
someone link the source video, its literally exactly like it is in the video barring the refugee footage and isis juxtaposition
>>
>>56515032
It's all correct translation anon, native arabic speaker here
>>
>>56514823

Look at these heebs doing preemptive damage control.

The time is now, kike, no more shadows for you vile cockroaches to hide in.
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56513775

Normies will shit themselves because of muh holocaust.
>>
>>56513934
>>56515121

It wasn't a majority decision, it is kikes wanting to grow hate to muslims without being unmasked.

And if it wasn't good for normies the video wouldn't had 4mil views and mostly likes.
>>
>>56515510
wasn't one of the most popular shilling strategies overdoing it with the jew shit and turning people off the validity of comments being made?

it's like you don't understand strategy m8
>>
File: 1447704711418.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1447704711418.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>56513623
>your wife will never ask you ro avenge her father
feels bad man
>>
>>56515649
there's literally a follow up video being made regarding the root (jew) causes of this but believe what you want dude
>>
>>56515649
from an outside perspective the whole /pol/ jew thing is just an obscure conspiracy theory (for the most part this is probably true). it is not needed in these videos, the rest of the content is solid
>>
>>56515726
>>56515680
>wasn't one of the most popular shilling strategies overdoing it with the jew shit and turning people off the validity of comments being made?

But that is the point, it isn't overdone with jew shit, only a small passage at the end.
>>
>>56513623

the most beautiful muslim i have see...
>>
>>56515186
>>56515080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=136

It's real.
>>
bretty gud.

only critique is some of the text is a bit fast to read.

some strong material in it, only a couple of redundant clips which have been in a few other vids. Don't be afraid of brevity propaganda makers, we live in an age of short attentions spans.

don't listen to autists like >>56513775 who want the same played out barbara spectre clip in every single video. If you want to put some evil fuckers in find some new clips, there's some of peter Sutherland speeches on youtube that are an untapped resource.
>>
>>56515649
ONE PILL AT A TIME YOU INBRED MONKEY FUCK

Going from zero to sixty isn't how you convince people. You think we got in this liberal bullshit nightmare overnight? No, it's been decades in the making. Decades of subversion, language manipulation, emotional blackmail, and thought policing.

The vast majority of the world's population still believes in >muh 6 gorillion. It's been proven over and over that if you confront someone with evidence that directly contradicts their beliefs, they'll only become rooted in their beliefs further. You have to give them one sugar coated barely-red pill at a time. Subversion is key.
>>
>>56516535
this, cultural marxism was introduced incrementally and subverting it requires similar tactics

going straight to the harder shit will fuck with peoples cognitive dissonance too hard
>>
>>56513775
Fuck off muzzi scum. You aren't fooling me.
>>
>>56513775
It's autists like you that hold /pol/ ideas back. When normies see shit like "the jews did it!" they are immediately put off, regardless of how legitimate the information is. How you don't know this leads me to believe you have a legitimate cognitive disability or have never interacted with another human being in person.
>>
>>56513775
Stormfags really are stupid. Leaving out the kike stuff makes it more accessible. If you think the media is going to pick up stormfag level propaganda then you are as stupid as the niggers you hate.
>>
>>56515649

>Wanting to grow hate for muslims without being unmasked
>Worrying that muslims might be hated

Guys I think we have a muslim huehue here
>>
Holy fucking shit.

That's a full blown JIDF raid right here.

Don't believe these kikes people, making people hate muslims and going to war againt them for Israel without being discovered is what they want.

The video is perfect and expose them without looking full stormfag, that's why they're shitting themselves and are trying to downplay it.
>>
>>56515726
Normies aren't redpilled on Jews. It's best to avoid anti-semiticism unless you want only Muslims to watch the video.
>>
>>56517110
I don't worry about them being hated.

I worry about the core of the problem not being exposed.
>>
>>56517143
>>56517229

You guys aren't even white. Why do you care about this stuff?
>>
>>56517143
this isn't honestly even the same topic, its using refugees to discuss the specific notion of "the religion of peace" and why islamophobia is a bullshit term

just because its similar in execution to open gates doesnt mean it has to tackle the exact same topic
>>
>>56517229

Don't use "pick a side" arguments then.

Protip, whenever a someone implies that disliking islam makes you an instant jew supporter, it's a Muslim making that argument.

Telling people to stop because the idea doesn't clean deeply enough raises suspicion.

You take what you can hold at a time.
>>
>>56517143
>That's a full blown JIDF raid right here.
See, this shit tells me that you're either JIDF, or some sperg with a VPN from 8ch'an... which is it?
>>
>>56513775
Does it fucking matter? Kebab needs to be removed and that is the bottom line.
>>
>>56515965

She already has been molested either by her father, uncle, brother, or by all of them in one way or another. Allahu Akbar.
>>
>>56513623
My only criticisms are related to pacing:

1. the wall-of-text at 6:28 that you A) don't have long enough to read and B) there's a reporter voiceover at the same time

2. Same as above at 12:30 without the voiceover distraction

3. some of the info charts at various points are not shown for enough time either, you can't really absorb the info.

If the whole video was 30 seconds to 1 min longer to correct these minor pacing problems, I think it'd be better.

I also like that it doesn't name the Jew (like With Open Gates), it'll be more palatable to the masses this way...save the Merchant red pill for another time.
>>
>>56517543
What I said implied that I don't support muslims, without being unmasked/also hated.

The fact that I'm defending the video also implies that.
>>
>>56516012
This video has been around for some time now.
Gives me shivers.

We need a cleansing, pronto.
>>
We need someone willing and able to make a few short videos, no more than 3 min long, like this one, only on a variety of issues where the leftists currently have control.

People these days will not even bother if the video is too long. 3 min is a good length for them to watch on their mobiles.
>>
>>56513775

shut up ya knob
>>
>>56519477

I missed that

The american poster is probobally a Muslim though.
>>
Kingdom of Jerusalem when?
Crusader states in the ME when?

TENTH CRUSADE FUCKING WHEN????

GOD WILLS IT!
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>56519582
What bothers me is that it doesn't have more views. It's literally thousands of "moderate" Norwegian muslims, openly admitting that they support what is considered Islamic extremism, and that this is widespread in Islam.
>>
File: 1446814538747.png (188 KB, 351x450) Image search: [Google]
1446814538747.png
188 KB, 351x450
>>56517143
You need to study some psychology.
We need to do it like religious cults do it, step by step.
>>
Great vid OP keep it up.
>>
>>56520681
The video was a step and not the whole thing.
>>
>>56515032
goddamn it you fat neckbeards, you'll ruin it for everyone by shouting JEWS too early
>>
Is anyone able to spread this to reddit/tweet it to trump/breitbart etc.
>>
>>56513623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a2kw_nYxLY
>>56524304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a2kw_nYxLY
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.