[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minority rule discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: apartheid-sign.jpg (17 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
apartheid-sign.jpg
17 KB, 330x244
Seeing as whites might soon be minorities in their own countries, lets have a discussion about minority rule.

Maybe us South Africans can give you some tips, and share our mistakes. My most important tip would be: Don't fucking call it Apartheid.
>>
>>56505963
If we can't call it apartheid, can we call it "The Great Separation of Humans and Niggers" instead?
>>
>>56505963
I think it is important to make certain black communities feel like they have sovereignty over themselves like the apartheid government did with place like Bophuthatswana.

They were for the most part allies of the South African government and they also had conflict with other black communities.

Divide and conquer. Should be easy because anyone that has spent any time with black people know that they hate each other more than any other race.

Maybe in Europe they should do the same with muslims communities, pitting the Kurds against the Sunni's or shiite muslims because like the blacks they hate each other more than any other people.

They might say otherwise but the fact is they kill each other far more than anyone else kills them.
>>
>>56505963
if we dont acknowledge that they're savages from the start how could we rule over them? you should see how many darkies and women there are in the left wing parties - there is no hope
>>
Since affirmative action will be inevitable, front your company with a black so the BEE niggers are satisfied, then work only with your white brothers. Its how we do shit, and it works like a charm.
>>
Wait, is this a discussion on how to survive as a minority in ones own country, or how to prevent becoming a minority?
>>
>>56505963
>>
File: 1415471212624.png (211 KB, 1778x1099) Image search: [Google]
1415471212624.png
211 KB, 1778x1099
>>56505963

Don't give them a vote. If that implies giving them pieces of land to call their own, just fucking do it. Democracy does not work when you're the minority.

Never EVER let them govern anything.

Always have a watchful eye on their activities. If social problems occur, act immediately. Otherwise they'll start burning shit down and then complain about it later.

Expect heavy taxes and racist employment policies to correct previous "social injustices".

Expect large unions that fuck shit up. This make it near impossible to fire them should you employ one of them.

Should large thieving hordes govern over you, get your children out! No, it won't get better. No, things are not looking better.
>>
There wont be one with islam. islam has broken every deal - ever!
>>
>>56507013
I like it. We have to show the blacks how it benefits them as well.

I think a long term strategy should be to manipulate your demographics to make the (black/muslim/etc) majority less and less. Maybe something like a one child policy for the majority would be good.

>>56507203
Maybe how to survive, but prevent is also ok.
>>
>>56507239
All good advice, I think turning a certain age should not give you the right to vote. You should have to earn the right to vote.
>>
>>56507351
What about a second layer of citizenship? One which you can only apply for over a certain age, income and education? "Honorary citizen" or something like that? Then only they are allowed to vote, live in cities, etc
>>
Reporting in a data mining thread.
It's nice, real quiet, in a very central place.
Lots of lots of Arabs, but most of them are nice I guess.
>>
>>56507549
WRONG THREAD ABORT ABORT
>>
>>56507432
So, sorta like they do in Sweden, where one has to take a test on the local language and culture etc.? Should be a good way to keep the blacks out of ones country, they can't even pass a learners license test without buying the fucking thing.
>>
>>56507587
In order to become a registered citizen, that is, without the 'refugee' backdoor.
>>
>>56507587
I was thinking more of something for the existing citizens, so you can shut the door on the blacks voting, but still call it a democracy. But refugees are also a problem. Generally making it a safe haven for white, educated immigrants is a good idea.

It will take a good while for the cückery to disappear though, I think like a drug addict, the white "kafferboeties" have to realize their mistakes by themselves, I don't think we can force it on them.
>>
>>56507013
The problem with the Bantustans is they were puppet governments with no chance of economic sustainability.

If they had created separate , independent countries, then deported all blacks to the countries it would have solved the problem.

The whites are to blame for wanting a cheap pool of black labourers. One group being dependent on another is always unsustainable.
>>
File: africa.png (106 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
africa.png
106 KB, 800x800
if it's prevention you're looking for rather than survival, you should shill Black Lives Matter's new hashtag

change org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans?recruiter=305185057&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-reason_msg

jewbook /wewanttogohomecampaign

twitter: @WeWantToGoHome #WeWantToGoHome
>>
>>56507975
We've had cheap labour for too long and forgot to take care of ourselves. If we weren't too high and mighty to clean our own kitchens and mow our lawn, it would help a lot.
>>
>>56507851
Great idea on paper, but once the libkeks discover that blacks are failing left right and center, and that they therefore cannot be part of their sunshine and rainbows democracy, then you'll start seeing the same 'racist system' bullshit we keep seeing thrown at the black ineptitude.
Plus, if things aren't going how the black/muzzie community wants it, they can always shout about how the racist system is keeping their vote out.
Perhaps segregation is the only way around it all.
>>
pity the other nations can't see it's inevitable.
>>
>>56507239
I like that flag
>>
File: jew-shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
jew-shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
>>56507568
>>56507549
kek
>>
File: spiesdeurvierkleuragter.jpg (286 KB, 2000x1664) Image search: [Google]
spiesdeurvierkleuragter.jpg
286 KB, 2000x1664
>>56509808
>>
>>56510149
Green rapes white
>>
>>56510149
bennis :DD

flab gucked :DDD
>>
>>56505963
What does Apartheid even translate to?

Also do you pronounce it Apartheid, or Aparteid? Th sound or hard T sound? I always say hard T but I'm starting to question it.
>>
>>56505963
If segregation is the answer, I support it

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/11/12/who-needs-jim-crow-black-mizzou-students-self-segregate-n2079672
>Who Needs Jim Crow? Black Mizzou Students Self Segregate, Kick Out White "Allies"
>>
>>56511903
It's Afrikaans obviously but comes directly from Dutch. We pronounce it as "aah-part-hite" so with a hard T. It translates literally to "aparthood" and more roughly to "seperation" or "segregation".
>>
>>56510149
Sataniese simbool
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.