[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIME TO CLEAR THE AIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1446608903455.jpg (229 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1446608903455.jpg
229 KB, 1280x853
As you all know I'm bidding for POTUS. What many of you don't know however is that I've been less than honest with you. I never invented any websites nor have I personally programmed any games. In fact I haven't even been honest about my sexuality.. Some of you saw through this little charade of mine and for that I must tip my cap. Going forward I will try to be more honest and trustworthy in hopes of garnering your support for what will no doubt be a difficult and contentious bid for the presidency. Thank you and good night!
>>
no kidding wayne. you could of fooled me
>>
Is this the real Wayne?
>>
>>56493362
Yes
>>
>>56493431

Why are you on Seroquel?

I was one of the people who suspected you might be a homosexual. No offense, but when you're a man in your 40s without a wife and kids people are going to naturally start wondering that.
>>
>>56493276

> I never invented any websites

http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/html/2005/d2005-0455.html

why did you honestly think this would work since you are finally taking your meds and are lucid
>>
>>56493486
I am a diagnosed schizophrenic. I was committed to a psychiatric ward for several years after 9/11. And no, I was never married.. I made that up.
>>
>>56493557
I enjoy the attention honestly.
>>
>>56493276
Post vid of you saying this if real.
>>
>>56493627
>>56493627

Are you gay Wayne?

I think I know someone who might be a good life partner for you.
>>
>>56494356
Ok. Will do.

>>56494487
I'm mostly attracted to young boys/men. Older men disgust me.
>>
>>56494487
I did give my friend Chick a blow job last month though.. I owed him a favor.
>>
>>56495106
dude you weren't supposed to tell anyone about it wtf delete this post
>>
>>56493276
Fake and gay.

Proof -> >>56495410
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.