[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING-CON 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: doomadinejad.jpg (26 KB, 569x364) Image search: [Google]
doomadinejad.jpg
26 KB, 569x364
Why is there no thread on the ongoing happening in Brussles?

>“What we expect is an attack similar to the one that unfolded in Paris with multiple people who launch offensives in many places at the same time,” Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel told reporters in Brussels late Sunday. The threat is “very serious and imminent,” he said.

>The terror threat in Brussels will stay at the highest level at least through Monday afternoon, meaning schools, universities and the entire metro network will remain closed amid fears of a major and imminent terrorist attack.

Any waffleniggers awake to give us the latest?

Someone keep us posted pls.

recently updated article from Jewberg:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-22/brussels-terror-alert-remains-at-highest-level-metro-stays-shut
>>
I thought shit went back to normal after the like 15 or so got arrested today. no?
>>
>>56492319
Yeah. Unless something new happened tonight, they already started to relax the situation last evening. OP is a fag.
>>
>>56492252
It turns out that the happeningness is the new normal.
>>
Turns out the waffles were in the bottom drawer not the top
>>
>>56492252
Keep an eye on Omaha. That's where it's going to happen next. Police activity is going crazy. I see cops everywhere but they are not reporting their activities on the scanner. Just regular things are being called on the scanner. Nothing is going out regarding the random groups of police throughout the city. They are keeping something quiet.
>>
I think we are safe from any ISIS attacks for the time being.

The response to the Paris attacks are probably going to force the sleeper cells to go back into hiding, since there is too much attention right now to risk more raids.

Cause sooner or later SOMEONE is going to get caught and give up the names and locations of ALL of the European sleeper cells currently up and running.
>>
>>56492437

every article I can find says Brussles is still on highest alert, the raids did not catch Abdelslam, and attacks may still be imminent
>>
>>56492252
>eaning schools, universities and the entire metro network will remain closed amid fears of a major and imminent terrorist attack.

It's Thanksgiving, they should be closed anways
>>
>>56492252
>>56492319
>>56492437
>>56493008
They haven't said who was arrested, but that they can be released by tomorrow. They found no weapons either.
>>
>>56492918
The imans of the salafists. Get them.
>>
File: 123132.jpg (132 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
123132.jpg
132 KB, 800x1200
>>56492505
>Poor Seppo-bros thinking the best Belgian contribution to the world is waffles, not god-tier beer.
>>
>>56493087
Thats an american holiday, bro
Not worldwide
>>
>>56493374
Whatever.
>>
>>56492918

>give up the names and locations of ALL of the European sleeper cells currently up and running.

You realize that 'cells' precisely so that situation never happens right?

If the past is anything to go by, here's roughly what happens

>Some Imam/handler in Durkastan tells Achmed, Ali, Mehmet and Mohammed to ship out to some Euro city, by for example posing as refugees

>They'll likely split up and leave/arrive at different times to avoid suspicion, so are instructed to meet at a certain location, probably a safehouse or some shit that Abdul has secured months or years prior which will have weapons or supplies they can use till the time is right

>ALLAHU ACKBAR intensifies

>At the same time, that same handler could tell Ibn, Rashad, and Ayatollah to ship out to a different Euro city, to a different safehouse, with a different mission and a different timetable

Neither of these groups know of the other, or likely the real name of whoever gave them orders. They don't have to know, and it prevents from revealing anyone that isn't within their immediate cell.
>>
>>56493374

its not even until thursday anyway
>>
>>56492591
Omaha, seriously? Are the terrorists going to light a cornfield on fire? Are they going to sabotage a plow?
>>
>>56492252
>ongoing happening
>2 days of warnings with no climax

not happening thread worthy desu
>>
>>56492252
they got 16 sandnignogs yesterday in multiple raids in Belgium.
The biggest raid was in Brussels and the ghetto of Molenbeek.
However Salah Abdeslam is still on the loose.
>>
>>56498272
I keep confusing Molonbeek with a village called Meulebeke where I dated a girl - has raised my eyebrows a few times in the last little while
>>
>>56493008
Correct. They searched a few houses in Molenbeek and apparantly found nothing.

Arrested some folks and then probably released said folks.

Nato headquarters, public transport, lots of businesses etc are closed in brussels for today.

Luckily I work and live in glorious flemish capital of Antwerp.
>>
>>56492252
>Why is there no thread on the ongoing happening in Brussles?

Key kid, you want a tip. There's nothing happening in Brussells.

However it is where the EU parliament is, and they don't want to die, so they are starting to build a fortress around their waffle flipping headquaters
>>
>>56492252
Brussels is still under a state a siege, no metro's, most big shops closed, schools closed, heavy disruptions for working people.The office where I work is closed too, so I have the day off, but it's coming out of my own overtime. Fucking terrorists, taking my overtime away.
>>
>>56499944
> Can't get to work because of circumstances beyond one’s control
>Subtracted from overtime balance

So keked by employer sir wageslave.
>>
Cuz we have all written Belgium off as a lost cause...
>>
Five more arrests among raids in Brussels and Liege
>>
>>56503663
Abdeslam still not caught, trails leading to Liège or abroad turn out to be wrong.

Police thanks cats for their aid on twitter.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.