[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous Issues A Warning To Donald Trump!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: trump check.png (68 KB, 241x307) Image search: [Google]
trump check.png
68 KB, 241x307
Anonymous' open letter to Donald Trump:
http://slumdogfun.com/3755560-14724471

>Now, here we are almost one year away from President Obama completing his second term. You know that we have a proven imposter in the White House. As you have repeatedly pointed out, not only has he profoundly betrayed the American people, his actions in Syria smack of outright treason. That’s right, most of us firmly believe that funding and arming ISIS is both unlawful and treasonous. Especially when the ISIL terrorist network routinely executes Christians and wipes out Christian communities across the Middle East are Obama’s criminal actions all the more reprehensible and traitorous, deplorable and outrageous. This brings us to the purpose of this open letter. President Obama has demonstrated that he is simply incapable of leadership. It has become painfully obvious to most that true presidential authority has not been invested in him; therefore, he is unable to execute the responsibilities of his high office. His real masters will not permit him to do so. Consequently he is being methodically used to execute an agenda that is intent on destroying the United States of America. This clandestine plot must be exposed before he leaves office. Not after; rather, BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE. This is imperative for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>56487985
and?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
>>
>>56487985
Ah no. Ad got me sharon
>>
>>56488366
What?
>>
Literally wat.
'Anonymous' wants The Donald to oust Obama as a piece of shit?
Just exactly do they plan for him to do?
>>
>>56488424
Its a south park joke
>>
>>56487985
So what post are you trying to slide, anon?
>>
>>56487985
Are there any more details to this?

When it was written, if Trump has seen it, where else it was posted etc.

I tried checking Anonymous Facebook and googling this but I didn't get much. This is really creepy and interesting though, you'd think it would be making waves but there's not much you can source it to from what I'm seeing.
>>
>>56487985

Please refer to ISIS/ISIL as 'Daesh'.

Using names like ISIS or ISIL gives legitimacy to a hateful, destructive group. ISIS literally means 'Islamic State of Iraq and Syria'. They are not an Islamic State of anything, and merely calling them that grants credibility that they crave.

They do not speak for Islamic people generally. This group is deeply offensive to the vast majority of Muslims around the world. Here are some examples of their many condemnations

Please refer to them by their more appropriate name: Daesh, which is a literal Arabic acronym for the same group, but is phonemic for another word that means, roughly, 'forceful bigot', which is both justifiably correct, and insulting. As this is a war of ideas, words are very important.

In support of this ideological war, this comment will be posted in any article with a title that mentions 'ISIS' or 'ISIL' without mentioning 'Daesh'.
Thanks, Daesh Daily Reminder.

More information: https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/3t6qvk/eli5_why_is_daesh_offensive_to_isis/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/10/09/words-matter-isis-war-use-daesh/V85GYEuasEEJgrUun0dMUP/story.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3t2ghb/world_leaders_have_taken_to_calling_isis_daesh_a/
>>
>>56489537
Fuck off, you ISIS sympathizing Muslim. You keep spamming that shit everywhere expecting people to buy it.
>>
>>56489537
mudshit detected. youre not fooling anyone
>>
File: tumblr_l1q9mxeZzL1qbc72no1_400.jpg (75 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l1q9mxeZzL1qbc72no1_400.jpg
75 KB, 400x266
obama certificate is fake
- it's a scan of document with layers that can be moved around (open the program with illustrator)
- when you scan a document it's like taking a picture, there are no 'layers' its all merged toguether
- a layer was added to the document
- the people who did that were really fucking lazy and didnt bother to merge it
- you can clearly see that a lot of letters and typo don't match and were added after

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

I mean wtf it's the fucking presidant of USA, and no one sees that bullshit? I not a smart people at all, I just downloaded it, open with illustrator and witness the massive bs.
>>
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
>>
>>56489537
Enjoy getting waterboarded and having a cattle prod shoved up your ass after Trump is elected you terrorist scum.
>>
I am 95% sure the US government has hijacked Anonymous for political purposes
>>
>>56490197
>what is OCR
Why are we still having this discussion?
>>
>>56489537
Say it with me, "ISLAMIC STATE TERRORISM."
>>
>>56489537

>Guys t-t-they really don't like it! I swear!

Even IF this was true, it doesn't hinder their abilities to call them by another name. Fuck off you faggot.
>>
>>56490197

>pdf
>layers

that potato picture suites you
>>
>>56487985
this doesnt sound like amoneymoose
why arent they scolding the trump for being mean to black people and praising liberalism and obama?
>>
OP, stop being a fag.

And the daesh, ISIL thing. It don't matter, none of this matters.

But seriously OP, don't be claiming the anon organization. That's what meme draining ledditors do. How fucking lame are you to pretend you control the internet hate machine?
>>
>>56490645
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
>>
>>56490645
How's the war treating you?
>>
>>56489537

It just obfuscates the group even further. We should stick to the name ISIS.
>>
File: trump2.jpg (1 MB, 2478x1421) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
1 MB, 2478x1421
>>56487985
>implying trump isn't a slave to the same jews that obama takes orders from
>>
File: 1445789112001.jpg (100 KB, 620x737) Image search: [Google]
1445789112001.jpg
100 KB, 620x737
>>56487985

This letter has 7 paragraphs / parts in the website.

The TL;DR:

Anonymous supports Trump.

Anonymous wants Trump to further investigate Obama's birth certificate.

Anonymous wants Trump to investigate CIA corruption, which lead to CIA creating terrorists organizations such as Al-Qaeda / ISIS.

Anonymous believes that Obama is merely a puppet that somebody is pulling his strings.

TPP, TTIP and other trade deals are believed to be a covert takeover of the western societies.

Mainstream needs to be investigated.
>>
>>56487985
>>56488451
Well, Obama was using the refugees as a Trojan Horse, maybe Trump could use a Trojan horse of his own.

>trump finds out where obama is going to be giving a speech so he can make an appearance
>shows up in limo and steps out, wading into the crowd
>in the middle of obamas speech he begins a slow clap
>the rest of the crowd looks to trump and begins to clap as well, getting louder and faster every other clap
>suddenly limo erupts with hordes of anons in guy fawkes masks
>the limo is a veritable clown car, completely dwarfed by these hordes of sweaty, virgin anon
>they flow to obama like human spaghetti, completely overrunning the secret service
>obama is so disgusted by the human pasta that he immediately begins weeping apologies and spilling his guts about his jewish overlords
>trump announces that netanyahu is already dead, killed by his all american daughter
>obama lies before him, prostrate and begging for his life
>trump declares he won't have obama killed
>the crowd is silent as trump smiles
>"but maybe he should be roughed up"
>>
>>56489537
Excuse me? Go die in the desert you shitskin camelfucker. Islam is a religion of war.
>>
>>56491911
If Anonymous supports Trump... something must have really turned them around. What was it?
>>
Your support and loyalty is not going unnoticed. /pol/ is the silent defender lurking in the shadows. We can not associate ourselves with you because it will jeopardize the campaign. The media is looking for absolutely anything they can find to slander Mr. Trump's name and they would surely us his appreciation for 4chan against him if he were to admit his gratitude to all of you. I know a lot of you are in support of Mr. Trump and I know a large portion of 4chan dislikes him but we are very thankful to have a large percentage of you on our side. The winning side. This campaign has a long road ahead of it, but I know many of you will walk beside us as we take back Washington from the RINOs and career politicians. God bless all of you.
>>
File: TRUMP.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>56492163
Thank you, Based Trump Intern.
>>
File: 1445192736111.png (263 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1445192736111.png
263 KB, 627x663
>>56489537
ISLAMIC STATE. They are more Muslim than you will ever be. FUCK MUHAMMAD AND FUCK MUHAMMADENS.
>>
File: 1446797671659.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446797671659.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>56492163
>If Fake
Nice RP Faggot
>IF (emphasis on the IF) real
SENPAI NOTICED US
>>
>>56489537
I prefer IS
>>
>>56492109
Obviously they've said nothing about supporting any candidate or any of this other crap. This whole thread is just spergy shitposting anyway.
>>
File: 1445784512021.png (12 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1445784512021.png
12 KB, 212x238
>>56489537

Are you a fucking shill? You are in this board spamming that copypasta.

It was called Al-Qaeda then ISIS, then fucking ISIL, now your masters want it called Daesh. Make up your damn minds.
>>
File: trump card.png (227 KB, 493x339) Image search: [Google]
trump card.png
227 KB, 493x339
>>56492163

Break it down!
Every time you see me
The trumps just so hype
I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic
Now why would I ever stop doing this?
With others making opinions that just don't hit
I've toured around the world, from London to the Bay
It's "Trump, go Trump, Trump, yo Trump"
And the rest can go and play

Yeah... (You can't stump this)
Look, man (You can't stump this)
You better get hype, boy, because you know you can't (You can't stump this)
Ring the bell, school's back in
>>
>>56488327
HELL YEAH
>>
>>56487985
Do people still care about these clowns,
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2YNXHiWLk

Eat dicks...watch thru .45 for a shot of feels...
>>
>>56490541
You are stupid. Its a scanned document. . .
Explain to me how you get layers from scanning a document?
and how come these layers match with the different typo?

>>56490432
Sureee the OCR occurs exactly where information has been deliberatly modified
you dumb fucking monkey, the typos don't even match in the same words. You believe everything mass media inject in your empty skull dont you?
>>
>>56492163
Thnx d00d
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.