[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he in the right, /pol/? How will libtards defend this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1448206693150.jpg (96 KB, 839x436) Image search: [Google]
1448206693150.jpg
96 KB, 839x436
Was he in the right, /pol/? How will libtards defend this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVj7Jjq1D_M
>>
We already discussed this:

>shoot him in the leg
>taze him

Americuks will defend the cop unloading his gun into the guys chest.

Case closed.
>>
>>56472547
Amerifats can't shoot for the leg, it's too hard for them.
>>
>>56472712

Some departments don't issue tazers. Also if he did hit him with a tazer he will still have to get a knife from a guy who will be trying to get the cop or himself.

Shooting in the leg he still might hit a artery or shatter the bone if he can hot a small area , then still the guy can go to the cop or slash.

But I mean fuck reality right? Cop should of been able to shoot the knife then cover the guy in hugs and give him hot coco saying it's alright.
>>
>>56472547

The cop can't leave the house and let the man harm himself, so by being backed into a corner by a man with a knife, the cop using equal force (fatal) was justified. While the intention of the man was to get the cop to shoot him, it's not something you can blame the cop for, because the man WANTED to be shot by a cop and put the cop in danger.
>>
>>56472547
>implying I care about some faggot who was contemplating suicide anyway since he's so poor he can't afford a hike in his insurance premium
>>
>>56472712
>We already discussed this:
> activate VATS
> shoot him in the leg
Life isn't a videogame.
>>
>>56472547
>gets told to put the knife down at least 5 times
>doesn't do it

He had it coming.
>>
File: White Coats.jpg (23 KB, 524x257) Image search: [Google]
White Coats.jpg
23 KB, 524x257
>>56472547

Blame the anti-psychiatry crowd.

We used to have men in white coats who would show up and take your brat to an institution where a shrink could straighten them up.

But NOOoooooooo

The bleeding hearts had to cry about muh human rights and the hard ass conservatives had to whine about muh unnecessary costs.

So what do we have now?

Loonies run wild in the streets shooting up schools because you can't have them committed without a court order. The insane fill out overcrowded prisons and go through a revolving door just as crazy as they went in.

And finally we have things like the OP video. Were instead of professionals we get Johny (shoot first ask question never) Law responding to mentally ill persons and treating it like a Detroit shooting range.

This is what you get america. If you don't want your psycho children blasted away by the fuzz you better either bring back institutionalization or stop calling the cops.
>>
>>56472547

This is why you never call the cops when someone is acting suicidal. She was looking for someone to talk him down and didn't realize cops shoot anyone with a knife if they don't drop it within 2 sec. You could hear the instant regret... it will haunt her until the day she dies.
>>
>>56472712
>shoot him in the leg

the fact that people actually believe in this sort of shit.
>>
>>56472712
>>56472937
>JUST SHOOT FOR THE LEG
Fucking noguns.
>>
>>56473651
Anon I have a question, why do you have that picture?
>>
>>56473655
This.

This is pretty sad desu. She called for help, police dept came and murdered the guy.

Cop didn't even attempt to talk to him. Amount of shots is overkill, too.
>>
File: LbDUJDk.jpg (31 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
LbDUJDk.jpg
31 KB, 300x450
>>56472547
>guy slowly walking at you with a knife
>shoot him in the face
>not the leg

America please just call your cops military already
>>
mother of the year award goes to....
>>
>>56473831
But they should've brought in the ambulance or someone who specializes in this. You don't call cops for this shit.
>>
Here comes the bootlickers!
>>
>>56473924

Google search men in white coats brought it up
>>
>>56472712
>I mean come on guys, its 2015, just shoot him in the leg!!!
This is typical liberal meme shit. Police and military are NOT trained to shoot someone in the leg. If you're going to resort to using your weapon, you shoot to kill, that's what its there for, not to injure or maim.
>>
>>56473999
>amount of shots is overkill

you only discharge a weapon if your intention is to kill. that's guns 101 nigga.
>>
>>56474038
>call the ambulance for someone that's suicidal

what the fuck do you think paramedics do?
>>
He could have simply backed out of the house and waited for backup or shot a single shot in his belly or leg.
>>
>>56473651

That's funny because that cop did ask him questions and tried to help him.sadly yes suicidal people will find a way and working in a prison I see that way to often but that's something else. I do agree with the prison thing and other points but not how that office handled the situation.

Also you see alot of these mental people causing alot of crime if they are not hurting themselves or loved ones. We need institutions but no one wants to fund it.
>>
In America representing any kind of threat to a security agent of the state automatically warrants a death penalty. That cop was just giving the guy an expiated trial.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (39 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
39 KB, 320x220
>>56473831
>wants guns for everyone
>can't shoot a leg on purpose
>>
>>56473821
>the fact that people actually believe in this sort of shit.

Is probably our fault just a little bit because our media makes gun use look easy.
>>
>>56474145
your argument isn't thoroughly finished.
Why are they not trained to shoot people in the leg?
>>
File: th.jpg (19 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
19 KB, 291x300
>>56474038
see
>>56473651

Cutbacks and whiners are the reason we don't have that anymore. If your kid throws an emo tantrum guess what it's Johny (call of duty is my role model) Law showing up at your door. And he has neither the patience nor training for dealing with your brat so they are very likely getting shot.
>>
>>56474038
>call in an ambulance to stop a guy committing suicide

Great, let's potentially get two paramedics killed or taken hostage by a crazy.
>>
>just shoot him in the leg
I had this discussion with a cop at the gun range. He said if you draw a gun you're prepared to take the opposition out. If you'd only want to incapacitate him you would not draw your gun in the first place.
Then again our cops aren't trigger happy rambos that have to deal with armed niggers on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1444791345715.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1444791345715.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>56472712
>Shoots leg
>Hits majory artery
>Bleeds to death anyways
>>
>>56474420
because then how would anyone say that police are killing people? acab and other fuckers feed from that shit.
>>
>>56472937
neither can muzzies in paris
>>
>>56472547
What's the point of posting this old ass video? And yeah the cop was totally justified. He shouts over and over telling the guy to come out and then to drop the knife. The guy with the knife wanted to die
>>
op posts the same thread every day and doesn't post in the thread
>>
>>56474261

Something about shooting this guy 10 times feels wrong bro.

Feel free to disagree.

I know the theory, but I think in this case both guys should have walked out of there alive.
>>
>>56474038
The cops come on all suicide calls. My mom attempted her suicide with pills, and cops had to clear to scene before they let the ambulance in.
>>
>>56472712
if somebody charges at you with a knife you have to shot and hit him twice, center or mass or else you are dead.

a knife is way more dangerous than a gun at short distances. Without holding a gun in your hand you'd need at least a seven feet distance between you and the attacker in order to properly shoot him before he gets and KILLS you.
>>
>>56473999
chlorine in the gene pool, fuck the mentally ill
>>
>>56474923

Is it me or did people not see him try to talk to the guy.asked him questions and try to coax him into dropping the knife they knew he had.

Also seems like it but it's not. Shoot till they drop/stop is the procedure not shoot once then ask how they are.
>>
>shoot at his leg
>take out 90% of threats
>the remaining 10% who are still coming at you because of adrenaline get shot in the chest to put them down

wow that was hard

>b-but he doesn't have the time to shoot someone in the leg first

Just admit that your police force sucks. Take a look at some European countries where even unarmed cops take out knife wielders because they were actually trained to do so. Not in Britain though where one knife can scare off 20 cops lel.
You need to stop letting everyone become a cop.
>>
>>56475076
>playing fallout 4
>the ghouls go apeshit inside 10 feet
>trying to shoot them as they launch themselves at you
It's fucking horrifying, man. They weave and fidget so damn fast and take so many rounds to bring down on survival with a pistol that you're gunna get bit. You also better be wearing power armor cuz your vision is going to get knocked around like a helicopter struck by a lightning bolt.
>>
>Guy could either attack or kill himself
>wants to die either way
>gets what he wants
>bitch still won't do as she's told

who cares
>>
>>56475197
Anyone that has any firearm training is taught to aim center mass. You are told to never point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to kill them. A person with a knife at a distance under 7 yards is much more dangerous than a person with a gun.

Your grandfathers and his buddies were taught the same, too bad what they knew died with them once the Soviets and Allies came.
>>
>>56475431
>You are told to never point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to kill them.

America, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>56475197
>wow that was hard

Dumbass, you would most likely fail to shoot his leg every time.
>>
>>56475197
The problem with non-fatal shots is that it's a weasel argument in court to say the whole event was unjustified.

If you weren't in fear for your life, there was no reason to shoot. If you're in fear for your life, you don't have the foresight to disable the aggressor. If you had the forethought to disable instead of defend, you were not in fear for your life. And you shouldn't have shot the gun. Which could have caused collateral harm. Which you discharged because you were not in fear of your life.

It all hinges upon 'was it necessary?' And trying to keep the perp alive will lead to all kinds of bullshit litigation that they're entitled to, but everyone with experience knows is bullshit.
>>
>>56475484
Yea. It telegraphs that I can kill you in a moment's notice. That's an EXTREMELY high tension situation. Most people don't seem to understand just how extreme a situation that really is because they don't seem to understand how easy it is to be killed.

I'm not fucking around with someone holding a gun on me. And I would assume they're not fucking around if they're holding a gun on me.
>>
>>56475197

Yea because they never shoot people , ever. No its because the laws police have , police in the U.S are bounded that if they leave a guy alone at a scene then if he killed himself the cop is liable for not doing his job unlike in other places.

Our police are trained to as well but they take the safest option unless needed. Pretty sure all the cops there would shoot and not "oh he has a knife I'll disarm him easily". Tango with a knife wielder and you will get cut no if an or but.
>>
>>56474420
because training costs money and money is spend on efficiency in this case. why would it be worth the money to train, to shoot someone in the leg, when the good old method of shoot to kill has always worked and makes the most sense?

I know this conflicts with the bleeding heart liberal view but i'd rather have the police shoot to kill then walking around with a white flag for surrender and a pink dildo.
>>
>>56475484
You're retarded, Kraut. You've probably never even handled a firearm, let alone attempted to shoot someone in the leg in a tense and possibly physical situation, while both they and you are moving. Real life isn't like in movies.
>>
>>56475484
Anyone with firearms training. I'm sorry your politicians took them away from you. But in another countries, especially in the military and police that's what is taught.
>>
>>56475431
>You are told to never point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to kill them.
How fat are you? serious question.
>>
i mean legally it's justified

but like, cop coulda backed off
>>
>>56472547
lol
"codylane police department"

Took me a minute:
Coeur d' Alene
>>
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffengebrauch_der_Polizei_in_Deutschland#Zahlen

500 deadly shots fired in over 50 years

How many deadly shots do American police "officers" fire per month? 200?
>>
>>56475759

Lots of things which are incredibly stupid are taught in your country. Whenever there is a knife wielder here, the police deal with him with out having to overkill him. Most of the time they shoot him in the leg with out any problems. Just admit that your police officers are incompitent.
>>
>>56475870

Different population size and different criminal population size. Are you retarded?
>>
>>56474297

I know what you mean but the cop was approaching the situation like he was in a traffic stop gone bad. Once you start showing fear, anger, or shouting it agitates crazies and activates "don't tell me what to do mom!" mode.

Entering the house solo and entering without less than lethal equipment was also a poor decision. Ideally they should have had something like the SWAT or cell extraction team show up. But as you've said departments only have so much money and manpower they can throw around.

Civilians should also learn that cops aren't some kind of magical superheros who can fix all your problems. If you think your kid is whacked out of their mind you need to handle it yourself or get them committed before it escalates to this.
>>
>>56475820
And if you don't know what that means, think Hayden, ID... Randy Weaver... Ruby Ridge
>>
>>56475777
>i just wanted to scare him
>said the gang banger that accidentally shot his kid brother's friend while grand standing with his gang.

>it was just a joke
Said the guy pew pew pewing outside the bar when the guy he pulled a gun on shot him first

Guns are not toys, Europe.
>>
>>56474420
Because that isn't the point of using your weapon, Hans. If he wanted to incapacitate him he would have used his taser.

I know you guys love to drone on with anti-americlap nonsense, but you need to put yourself in this officers shoes. He's at work, this man has a knife. Would you rather kill this crazy fucker and go home to your family or risk your life?

In a lot of cases, US cops using their guns is unwarranted, but hating on EVERY single case of cops shooting people basically puts you in the same boat as SJWs. This fucker had a knife, therefore we can only assume he wanted to do serious harm to the cop. The cop did his job.
>>
>>56472712
H-hey Lithu you know theres a major artery in his legs right? If he was shot it most likely would have gotten hit and thus he'd bleed to death. Theres no way to repair it fast enough in that sort of situation.

Also some departments dont issue tasers and if they do they arn't strong enough to bring a man down to the ground only stun him long enough to get on him.
>>
>>56474375
>has never shot a pistol
>>
>>56475484
>>56475777

Saying goes don't aim it at anything you don't Intel to kill. So yea aim your gun at someone where you intent to kill but if they stay back far away enough or follow orders you go from there. Better for you?

>>56475799

Police would be liable for damages or death that happens because they did not take action to subdue or coax the guy. Lawyers are a bitch.
>>
>>56475777
Shouldn't you be in downtown Paris hugging Muslims or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 417x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 417x353
>Call cop to help the guy not kill himself
>Cop kills him
>>
>>56475303

le fusil terribles
>>
>>56475981
4 times bigger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States

Yet they killed more people in 2014 alone.
>>
File: 1392754704476.jpg (25 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
1392754704476.jpg
25 KB, 297x297
>>56472547
trigger happy
i mean, fuck his leg, fuck his belly
but 5 bullets and for a guy in his house with just a knife, i mean come on
>>
>>56472937
if he shoots the leg the police department gets sued.
>>
>>56472547
I feel so sorry for that damn cop man
Wtf
I do think they should learn to shoot at legs tho in that situation.
>>
>>56475197

[email protected]
>>
>>56475988
>SWAT for 1 guy

Are you this retarded? They arn't gonna call in a whole fucking SWAT team and waste tons of resources just to deal with 1 guy.
>>
File: police raid.jpg (33 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
police raid.jpg
33 KB, 500x392
>>56474420
Too many instances of the bullets missing/the assailant not stopping despite being hit, resulting in the deaths of officers and, subsequently, innocent bystanders. I know it's easy for other first-world nations to judge, but we're a first-world country with third-world crime rates
>>
>>56474572
at least then you can try and save him by stemming the bleeding or putting a tourniquet around his leg.

it's too much of a sudden decision to shoot him in the chest that many times - he's dead and that's that. Like his crime, worthy of capital punishment, was that he was holding a knife, walking slowly towards a police officer. Police officers are just normal men, they're not capable of making these sorts of decisions in that amount of time on their own.

Don't amerikeks understand this logic?
>>
>>56476180
I mean do you rally think cops wanna deal with killing someone? Esp I that situation!?
He was clam and then terified
>>
>>56472937
French can't shoot at all, they just die en masse.
>>
File: 1441663686647.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1441663686647.gif
2 MB, 300x225
The man was suicidal and the cops were told that. The man did a suicide by cop, which they're trained to look for. Shitty cop murdered an ill man.
>>
>>56472547
Test

Kek
Tbh
Smh
Senpai
>>
>>56476233
>implying I wouldn't love to have gun laws like the US do

Doesn't change anything about your police force being incompetent fucks.
>>
>>56476080
>>56476037

SO you are telling me that, when the cop sees the guy in the kitchen and aim at him he already know he's going to kill him ?
because you don't aim unless you want to kill, right ?
Jeez just train your cop better america, this aint the conquest of texas anymore.
>>
>>56476266
What if that lady had something?

Cop is hardest job in world

Fuck that
>>
>>56476137
>shoot him in the leg
Major artery that if shot he bleeds to death

>stomach
Nigga the bullet would pierce his stomach which could end up being fatal.
>>
>>56475935
This is coming from a person whose country gave a mass murderer 21 years in prison for the slaughter of 77 people. Your maximum penalty by the way, would be hilarious if he appealed after. Crime will rise in Europe and we'll see how your police forces respond. We already saw how Europe's police respond, they ignore the ghettos until they breed domestic terrorists. Great job.
>>
>>56472712
>shoot in leg

If you are going to shoot someone, you shoot to kill
>>
>>56476136
Because poland is the birthplace of gangsta rap, fuck the pohlice, and snitches get stitches.

And because poland has such a huge and thriving criminal culture based along racial lines.

Reminder that mostly homogeneous cultures do not need to deal with the friction non-homogeneous cultures deal with and therefore cannot be cited for comparison. They're not the same.

>99 white people and one paki in a room with two murders and paki uninvolved
vs
>60 whites, 4 pakis, 3 japs, 20 hispanics, 13 blacks with 8 murders, 5 being black on black
>>
>>56472712
If he shot him in the leg three things could have happened:

1. The officer would have probably hit an artery.
2. He could have missed and the perp could have stabbed him.
3. The perp could have been wounded but still attack the officer.

Get out of your rainbow lollypop fantasy world.
>>
>>56476360

Did you know that Sweden is not the same country as Norway? Oh wait, you're American.
>>
>>56476360
Brevik got 21 years?! Are u kidding me?!
>>
>>56475988

Now that I agree to have a SRT ( special response team ) in all departments or even train them with extra equipment in the car and have one backup suit up or watch while the other suit up. In my facility a shock shield is a bad bitch and riot gear or anti Stab gear dosent take much space or much time to get on.

As you stated money , manpower and training its not possible and sad he did have to die. In that situation we would have 5 men , locate the rush with a shield to pin and cuff. We might have few injuries but with a shield there's little chance. Again manpower and training.

Also the whole kid thing , fucking little assholes are entitled and parents think others will take care of them and they don't need to.
>>
>>56476438

Why did he not back out and wait for backup?
>>
>>56473651
my mother should have been institutionalized, but the revolving door and the power of the state empowered her to make false accusations, get custody, and violently abuse both physically and mentally, a child for over 9 years and ruining a prospective worker bee for society, and get paid to do it. Social service's official response? "A mother would never do that to her child." so they turned a blind eye for 9 years.

and I have no case either because they can do what they like.

I was fucked up at the hands of jews liberals and certified crazy people, so they could feel good about their statistics. I would definitely vote for politicians that were pro institute even if that meant I would be going in, because what happened to me is the kind of shit I would not wish on anybody.
>>
File: 1274464211613.jpg (73 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1274464211613.jpg
73 KB, 480x480
american cops such a pussies!!!
fukkin knife!
shoot him in the leg for fuk sake? no. better KILL HIM TO DEATH MURRICA FUK YE!
>>
>>56476504
This swede asks valid questions

I'm pro police and 2nd too
>>
File: sherleh cheeem.jpg (9 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
sherleh cheeem.jpg
9 KB, 233x217
>>56476357
ohh, you just have enlightened me
you showed me that 5 bullets in the chest are way better. THANKS!
>>
>>56476504
>"Okay sir, you stay in there with the knife and we'll come back with some backup and still do the same thing."

What the fuck was backup going to do? Finish your own sentence: "Why did he not back out and wait for backup and...?"
>>
If he knew this was suicide by cop shouldn't the cop be charged with aiding a suicide knowing he was doing that on purpose?
>>
>>56472712

Damn, even we know to unload mag into center mass. Da fuck Lithuania?
>>
>>56476329

Understand french bastard. Think and prepare for the worse so if it dose happen your set but if they follow orders then you go from there to cuff and settle the situation without a shot fired.
>>
>>56476504
>>56476560
I agree'd.

He should have backed out of the house and prevented the guy from leaving the house until assistance arrived.

But his defense is probably that he could have tripped on the steps as he backed out, lost control of his weapon, or the woman could have gone apeshit. You'll notice they told the woman to stay where she was immediately.
>>
>>56474572
>>Bleeds to death
>in front a cop
>2015
first aid is not included in the curriculum of the cops?
>>
>>56476694
>But his defense is probably that he could have tripped on the steps as he backed out, lost control of his weapon

Was he mentally and physically retarded?
>>
>>56476451
I might have mixed up your nation but you're blind or in denial if you don't think the same thing will happen in Sweden. I hope you're this cynical of your police when they have to respond to all the Muslim ghettos in your country.
>>
>>56476321

dude, just like run for office or get people together who want to exercise their fundamental human right that is effective self defense.

Can't lose.
>>
File: 14177750132432.png (75 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
14177750132432.png
75 KB, 500x477
>>56475197
>Take a look at some European countries where even unarmed cops take out knife wielders because they were actually trained to do so
>>
Why do people even think that shooting them in the leg is even an option? It's as if these people have never been in any kind of fight or at least tried anything related to using guns.

Oh wait, this is what happens when we shelter our kids. We let them believe that everyone can just freeze time, activate their mobile VATS systems, and take out any baddies with the utmost accuracy, precision, and skill.

Hell, if all cops are this good, then why don't we have Robocop already?

>>56472547
He tells him multiple times to put down the knives. It's either the cop's life or his. I can't blame the cop, and I would have to support him.
>>
>>56476612
Really!? The dude had to flush him out.
This is a case of trigger happy no doubt but cop is not wrong. Taught this way.
>>
>>56476612
Overwhelming show of force and possibly more equipment to deal with the situation.

But I'm not saying there is a correct route. Just that there is a 'what if' because I don't like the idea of a cop coming into my house and shooting me in my kitchen because my girlfriend called the cops about something.
>>
>>56475484

>He thinks you should aim your gun at someone you don't want to kill.

>EVER.
>>
>>56476667
thats not how assisted suicide works

mostly when people say that they are referring to doctor-assisted suicide, but even so, a cop can't be held accountable for it if the man was genuinely posing a danger
>>
File: 1444965181899.png (312 KB, 426x466) Image search: [Google]
1444965181899.png
312 KB, 426x466
>entire thread saying "LE WHY DIDN'T HE SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG!?!?!?!?!?!!"

I'm getting trolled hard or am I in fucking retard land?
>>
>>56472547
Poor guy, shouldn't have thrown his life away like that.

The cop isn't in the wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
>>
>>56476434
let me give an example of the EU states:
GReece: 11million population at 2004(without counting the illegals from middle east and most Europeans, we will get to it)

Since 1991 at least 2 million Albanian illegal immigrants

would guess 50-100k slavs(many legal)

And around 2 million middle easterners.

Now the Greek(native) population would be around 8-9 million today.

Thank god these fuckers move to central europe otherwise we would be overwhelmed even more.

Do the math and tell me about your diverse population, because we are about to get outnumbered by these fucks if it continues.
>>
>>56476474
The legal system wasn't created to to handle such an outstanding circumstance.
>>
>>56476765
People trip, anon. Walk down stairs backwards. It's slow and dangerous. Now try doing it while focusing on whether a guy is rushing you with a knife. Even a couple steps to stumble could mean he's dead or accidentally shoots someone else. Accidents happen whether you're smart or not.
>>
>>56474291
>single shot in his belly

This to be honest family

Fuck noguns saying shoot leg
Fuck dindus saying shoot to kill
>>
>All these Eurokeks saying to shoot legs out

Lol you guys are fucking retarded. When someone is running at you guess what is moving around a lot? Guess what is barely moving?

Think about it for a second and then also think about how retarded you'd feel missing the shots to the leg or hitting him still and he keeps going because of the whole not being dead thing and stabs/shoots someone (depending on the situation).

If someone has a weapon its to the chest to be safe, don't be retarded armchair combatents who think they can put two in the knee first time every time.

Also

>implying one shot anywhere else would even slow him down

There are dozens of stories of people getting shot multiple times and pushing on to take out a bunch of people, espeically with adrenaline.
>>
>>56476808
It's very simple because.... they can live.it's sort of like when your fish and you can throw it back.
But sometimes you kill it
>>
>>56476474
He should have gotten a medal
>>
>>56476900

Mainland Europe is rapidly becoming retard land, no lie.
>>
File: 1447712138680.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447712138680.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>56474375
>be frog
>hates guns
>shitposts to bait burgers
>get a call from qt muslim grill
>feels good man
>wants to go on date
>get dressed, careful not to zip up my baguette
>head out for beautiful night in city
>grill giving me sexy eyes all night
>maybe I'll get her burka hijab off this time
>listening to old faggots playing music
>people start screaming Allah something
>totally normal in wonderful diverse culture
>crowd starts to panic, loud bang pop crack sounds
>get shot
>bleeding out, vision starting to fade
>calling out to my beautiful Jihad
>see her crawling towards me
>she reaches out and gives me green potato
>explode
>>
>>56476809
Again, what was backup going to do?

>>56476814
>I don't like the idea of a cop coming into my house and shooting me in my kitchen because my girlfriend called the cops about something.

Don't freak the fuck out of your girlfriend with knives and approach officers with said knives then you fucking idiot.

The guy wasn't making a goddamn sandwich.
>>
> shoot him 5 times
>amerishoots

Bootlickers will defend this
>>
>>56476971

Yeah sure I'd like to be gutshot and die slowly of sepsis please.

I mean, I hope I can get into surgery within an hour.
>>
>>56473150
> The cop can't leave the house and let the man harm himself

Such typical Police loving bullshit. Just about anything would have been better than killing the guy, the cop didn't need to shoot.
>>
>>56475799
he did back off, he backed off to the door. What's he going to do let this guy chase him outside and potentially get at the civilian? Move a potential shooting into the street?
>>
>>56476926
I'm astonished anon.

He has destroyed hundreds of lives associated.
I know pol is all pro brevik hut fuck that Man. Unacceptable
He didnt make a dent at all
He just destroy good peoples lives
I fucking hate liberals and Muslims
>>
>>56476165
This. A gun is lethal force. Not aiming for center mass is considered a confession that lethal force wasn't necessarily required and your ass is now on the line.

It's fucked up, but that's the precedent.
>>
>>56472547
cop did the right guy who was shot was in the wrong.
>>
File: 1445922154517.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445922154517.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>56476989
>deciding to let a fish live is the same as shooting someone in the leg while they hold a lethal weapon
shit, this all really was bait. fuck.
>>
File: 1423706262443.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1423706262443.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
Why didn't he have a taser?
Also what the fuck was that kid on
>>
>>56476519
I notice you, senpai.
It breaks my heart knowing just how destructive the extreme left really is.
>>
>>56477067
Again
Reasses the
Slowly evolving situation man
I've see more dangerous and aggressive situations here at home with family on a Tuesday
I get it the cops need to be proactive
I'm pro cop period
But this situatikn Is bad teaching
>>
File: 1423695849222.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1423695849222.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
I think there needs to be something done about the training

We used be scared of militarism on our streets, but now, the doctrine is the same that they used in Iraq

is anyone else not seeing this?
>>
>>56472547
Damnit, they got me. He's legally justified but this was an immoral shooting. I can't say the laws should change or something, the cop should be protected and the next cop that does this should be protected.

We need racial homogeneity back, so cops can trust kids and kids can trust cops and people can trust society and society can trust people.
>>
File: jameson.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
jameson.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>56477046
>she reaches out and gives me green potato
>>
Even a civilian in that situation would have every right to shoot.

The 5 principles of self defense:
>Imminence
The threat was immediate.
>Innocence
Pretty clear he wasn't committing a crime by entering the house.
>Proportionality
As the knife represented the risk of serious bodily harm or death, the use of deadly force was proportional.
>Avoidance
As Idaho is a SYG state, the shooter has no duty to retreat from any location where he has a lawful right to be.
As he was called over by a homeowner (the wife) he had every legal right to be there.
>Reasonableness
It was reasonable to assume that the guy was a threat. The shooter had been told that the guy was violent, and he was armed with a deadly weapon. He was also advance on the shooter.

Bottom line, anyone in that situation would be legally allowed to use deadly force to defend themselves.
>>
>>56477089

>9mm
>>
>>56476922
I fail to see your point.

We have a homegrown population that has been educated to believe cops are going to kill them, and if they talk to cops, their brother's friend is going to kill them.

Are you saying greece has less crime despite what I said or what? Paris just saw what a disparate ideology can lead to with increasing population schisms.

And for the record, I'm talking about specifically black culture here. Most violent crime is within the same demographic (same-same) thankfully. The only reason it's frustrating for everyone else is because the media paints this picture without saying the culprit was similar to the victim. A criminal killing another criminal. So when europe cites this moral highground shit, they just like to ignore that we have a larger criminal culture than they do. Or proceed to ignore why the fuck that might be.

>migrants
Have only been flooding europe for the last couple years. We've got multiple generations of black people with no where they intend to be and with disdain for their community.
>>
>>56477418
Are you on something?
>>
>>56477185
Um yes?
If I am in a bad sitch
I move away and reassess
Then kill if need
>>
>>56472712
>shoot in leg
Soooo higher chance of causing a drawn out death via bleeding out via the femoral artery? K.
>>
>>56477421

wait, is this how it is now?

Ruralfag so I don't fucking know how it is on the streets atm.
>>
>>56475197
Our cops suck. He's right.
>>
>>56477314
>y no taser?
Cuz some fuck had a heart attack or a stroke while getting tased and therefore they're cruel and inhumane. You're welcome.

They're also ineffective if they don't hit perfectly and the person is on any kind of stimulant.
>>
>>56477573

They think it's like a videogame or a movie.
>>
>>56477175
>IF IT SAVES JUST ONE LIFE.
Cotton Candy Bullshit. Your world doesn't exist, if the man is armed and does not follow police orders , and continues to advance he gets shot.

If he does not understand how this works, how any sane person would, then there isn't much to save there friend.

>>56477185
The British Method. Run away from the guy with a knife.
>>
>>56477279
Dude really?!
Did the guy aggressively attack cop?

The cop actually had to go into the kitchen to find him after calling his name out for minutes

Think about that there was no aggression yes the guy was wrong the cop was right there's no doubt about that but realistically if you think about this Jesus Christ dude
>>
>>56475562
Your logic is sound but
What if the cop is a scared pussy?
>>
>>56477138

Yeah who would ever want to take the chance of living versus the assurance of death? Idiot
>>
Reminder any Eurokeks and Kekadians talking about warning shots or leg shots have never had to use a gun to defend themselves, have no idea about gun safety, and no understanding of US law. They also have no clue just how an unstable person can potentially resist tasers or nonfatal shots, as well as how fast a person can cover the short space between those two men.

The idea of a warning shot is suicide both physically and legally speaking.
>>
>>56477644
>like a videogame or movie
Play pistols on Fallout 4 Survival difficulty and go into a feral ghoul area. Shit's about as real and hectic as it gets.
>>
>>56477453
Anyone?
Think again

Cops yes
>>
I know jack shit about police procedure, but continuing to identify yourself as a cop sure doesn't put anyone at ease. Someone in this situation doesn't need Judge Dredd, they need someone to talk to. Not that I think an officer should put himself in danger for feels, but he was on the right track when he talked about how little a crash means in the grand scheme of things and a little empathy might have turned the situation around.

But still, the officer acted by the book. I can't fault him for that.
>>
>>56472547
Theys say that da guy never speal english and he cant understood
>>
>>56477666
He could have removed himself from the situation and waited for backup. Killing a man, because you're concerned that he might harm himself makes no sense.
>>
>>56477536
Um yeah. A pill called common sense. It's legal in the states Canuck.

Makes sense . Le weed man got to you already
>>
>>56472937
>Be French
>Terrorist attack
>Wait 2 hours while terrorists shoot up civilians to find someone skillful enough to shoot in the legs
>The special forces come and shoot for the kill anyway
>>
>>56477752

DESU it's actually a good example of how extremely dangerous somebody with a knife who is trying to close distance on you really is, and provides insight into how this cop is totally justified in what he did.
>>
>>56472547
What happened to tazers? Why didn't the cop just leave the knife guy alone in the house?
>>
Everyone in this thread who is anti-lethal force can leave /pol/ now.
As a Texan, I would've shot that depressed waste of life too, why should the cop get stabbed because he wanted to help others?
Why should the cop have to deal with not only all this leftist and nigger bullshit, but faggots trying to stab him too?
>inb4 muh bootlickers, muh police state
Shut up with that garbage, go clean Jamal, he just finished in your wife.
>>
>>56472547
also, forgot to mention proper procedure. Firstly, you go with partner. then (and this is where you need some balls, motherfucker) you have him stay with the woman or in the car, you take your gun belt off and stand at the door.

>Eric, I'm [name] from [police department and I'm here with my partner [name] You're not under arrest and to prove that I just want to talk I've disarmed myself.
> Your [relative] called because she's concerned for your safety and doesn't know what else to do
>Don't you care about how she feels? Wouldn't you rather get help?
>Eric why don't you put suicide on hold for a little bit and come out here and talk, this is just a really awkward way to have a conversation. I have no idea what's going on but I would like to try and get one without having to yell across a house

etc etc.

of course, then there's the matter of him coming to the door with a knife, but if you're a leo you should have some self defense training if he comes at you. defensive underwear versus knives would be a plus, but if you can't talk him out of dropping the knife then you're shit at police.

additionally, as a police, if you honestly want to help suicidal people, knowing the numbers of pro bono psychologists and knowing the local social workers is a plus. This way when the shit happens you can get one of them to come with you. If you don't have at least that sort of networking established in your community, then what the fuck are you doing man?
>>
>>56477752
Dear anon should I right now play fallout four or the new Star Wars? I haven't played either yet but I bought them for the Xbox one
>>
>>56477968
>proper procedure
Nothing you listed can be described as that.
>>
>>56472712
>Just shoot him in the leg
People that never touched a gun before and haven't had a human biology class shouldn't be allowed to talk about gun usage, every one of your posts justs show you have literally no knowledge of anything but Hollywood movies.
>>
File: 1441156213598.jpg (46 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
1441156213598.jpg
46 KB, 600x445
>>56477955
> Believing that cops want to help people
>>
>>56477968

>proper procedure is to disarm yourself vs a dangerous unhinged person armed with knives

lol?
>>
>>56477955
Dude I am so pro second amendment in killing everyone myself but dude now you're just being stupid
>>
>>56477558
I can see the headline now. "Cop allows knife wielding psychopath to take Girlfriend hostage neighbor is killed by gunfire after the situation spun further out of control."

He assessed the situation as far as he needed and had the moral obligation to. A guy wielding a knife who refuses to respond to very clear instructions to stop and put the knife down ism't looking to give away hugs. He knew he would be shot. Why would the cop risk getting himself or anyone else getting stabbed? Is there a less than lethal solution to this? Probably, but the cop did nothing wrong here by responding in kind.
>>
File: 1445561083609.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445561083609.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
>>56477666
Checked, thanks Satan
>>
>>56477576
No, not really. Normal people almost never get shot by a cop because normal people don't freak the fuck out and charge a cop with a knife. But to some extent, there is an issue with the overall culture in law enforcement stemming back to around the prohibition era, and it has accelerated since the 70's/80's. Much of this has to do with the media and general fear-mongering, and some of it also has to do with cops having to deal with scummy people. It's hard for me to pass judgement on cops who work in inner-cities full of violent crime for being trigger happy. If they act immorally and kill an innocent person then they need to be convicted, but some of that blame also lies at the feet of the community that they serve in. The amount of shit they see and put up with on a daily basis would astound most normal people. Thing is though, this attitude seems to have carried over to your everyday Barney Fife small town LEO. Some of these guys act like they're patrolling Fallujah or something in towns that are statistically very safe.
>>
>>56477860
That's an empty argument and you know it. Acting quickly would increase the chance of saving him before he hurt himself, and when it comes to someone suicidal it doesn't matter how many people confront him. It also reduces the chances of that unstable person hurting someone else like the woman that was in the house with him. On top of all of that, he was not responding to the officer's repeated calls and the woman gave him permission to enter the home. And on top of ALL OF THAT the guy with the knife was constantly advancing toward the officer who had his weapon drawn.

Sometimes there just isn't anything you can do to save someone. The guy clearly had a deathwish.
>>
>>56478102
>actually, honestly, genuinely, believes they dont actively help people.
AM I BEING DETAINED?!
YOU DO NOT SMELL WEED IN THIS VEHICLE!
THAT IS AN IMPROPER USE OF THAT TAZE-DEVICE!
>>
>>56478122
Nice English skills there, no idea what you mean.
>>
>>56478026
I dunno. I pirated fallout 4 and don't care about star wars.

I may play the overwatch beta later. Or go back to my charisma dump character. My charisma dump is the pistoler trying his damndest to clear out the national guard building full of ghouls and out of shotgun shells. The fucking glowing one keeps bringing them back to life. Ultimately had to bolt for the front door and just get the fuck out. Hoping when I go back with a full fusion core and more shotgun shells, I can kill off the glowing one. God damnit I hate how little damage my everything does, but like how I have to consider my options.
>>
>>56478026
Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>56477678
The guy was told however many times to put down the knife and yet he didn't. He didn't oblige to his orders and walked toward the cop with knives. If that doesn't scream 'aggressive behavior', then you're pretty fucking gullible in thinking that the knives guy had good intentions.
>>
>>56477735

Sure, just shoot him in the leg. Even better, just shoot the knife out of his hands and make him do a little dance.
>>
>>56478122
No he's right. You can't pussify civilization, you can't erase all brutality in society without destroying the thing. I'm sure that that anon would also say that he would rather it didn't happen because that was a white cop probably killing a white kid (I couldn't tell) but he's willing to say fuck it kill the kid. In a healthier society this is unacceptable but we don't live in a healthy society and the rules have to change.

He's right. In every way.
>>
>>56477968

Write shit like this to your local pd
>>
>>56472547
>It's just a crash bro nothing to throw your life away over
>gets shot

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>56477968
LEOs are not mental health professionals people keep acting like they should be able to council(sp?) psychos on the fly and just talk them out of it. Public safety was at risk here and that was the officer's concern. Next time you have a knife wielder coming after you that you don't want shot call a shrink and see how it goes for you
>>
>>56477456
You were talking about homogenous cultures, thats why i told you that it isn't this way here either.

>Have only been flooding europe for the last couple years
well, no. this has been going on for like a decade and even more.

>Are you saying greece has less crime despite what I said or what?
lol no, i agree with most of what you say about black communities, i just gave you a view of what is going on in europe in terms of populations, and that, in some sort 10-20 years, we have even more stuff to see in the near future.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (50 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
50 KB, 427x640
>>56478102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CIRP36fyM4
>>
File: 243350840.jpg (63 KB, 659x519) Image search: [Google]
243350840.jpg
63 KB, 659x519
>just shoot him in the leg
>>
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>56477909
>What happened to tazers?

Tasers do not work 100% of the time. In fact there is a good chance he could have thrown the knife at the cop has he is being tasered due to the muscle spasms.
>>
File: nygermany.jpg (68 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
nygermany.jpg
68 KB, 526x526
>>56473831

Are you saying a fucking trained professional can't shoot someone's leg from 2 metres away?
>>
>unstable man wielding knives approaches an officer, disregarding orders to drop the knives

>gets shot

What is the problem here? The officer literally did nothing wrong. If the guy didn't want to get killed he just needed to drop the knives.

Pro-tip: somebody coming at you holding a knife doesn't want to give you a hug.
>>
> This thread again

Reminder, knives are fucking deadly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE KNIFE!
>>
>>56478111
the point is to approach the lunatic like an equal and a caring equal at that so they calm the fuck down you retard. He has the entire length between kitchen and door to decide to put the knife down, and you can see him coming and your partner is still armed. PLUS you have a door you can close buying more time.

Saving people requires some fucking balls sometimes. killing is easy.

>>56478041
proper procedure in real context is walk into a house, announce yourself unpersonally, enter a situation where a crazy man can give you an excuse to shoot him, and then shoot him. This way, the person who called the police who just wants their senpai to be okay can wail in agony and regret for the rest of their life the decision they made to dial 911 despite not knowing what else to do.

cops aren't in the business of being police anymore, they're just a meat grinder.
>>
File: IMG_1230.jpg (201 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.jpg
201 KB, 640x480
>>56478741
cherry picked examples that are DEFINITELY indicative on the mass majority

damn, us white people really need lawyers and our own media news outlets
>>
>>56478741
>we should keep people who try to murder others alive and risk people's lives while doing so
For what purpose?
>>
File: StrawMan2[1].jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2[1].jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>56478451
>>
>>56478199
Anon
I agree mostly with you.
Especially in what i believe is an increasingly insane and unstable America. Like I said- who is insane enough to be a cop these days!? I live in whitelandia and still think this.
My point is simply this- cops shouldn't have to shoot to kill every time/ this is training. Yes- self preservation is the paramount in any job/ life.
This cop was terrified. Just prolly could have done something differently

Lesson learned but will have to deal for his life
You can hear that he sounded like a good man

Tldr- he did the right thing to keep himself alive. Didn't expect the outcone
>>
File: 1446661849884.jpg (7 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
1446661849884.jpg
7 KB, 250x176
>>56478741
>happen to miss leg because machete guy is charging you
>get head lopped off
>>
Just shoot him in the goddamn hips
>>
>>56478376
iPhone bro

Sorry
>>
>>56478833
Reminder that just because something presents a risk doesn't mean that your automatic reaction should be to kill it.
>>
>>56478741
>trained professional
You have to be delusional if you really believe that. One honest critique of the US police force is that most of them only do paperwork and never see real action, and many of them rarely fire their weapon regularly if at all. Many are also overweight.

But hey if you want to be that guy who's willing to aim for a harder to hit target and increase the risk to his own life, even if the other person could still die if you shoot him there, then by all means go ahead. Don't ask others to do the same, especially those who have to put themselves in those situations as part of their job.
>>
>>56472712

What the fuck, this isn't true crime streets of L.A.
>>
>>56478389
Hey anon
I never heard of overwatch
I will research
Merci
>>
>>56478741

It's called probability and protecting yourself. Let's say you miss (yes, even if you're a good marksman, in the heat of the moment you could easily miss something so much smaller and thinner than the torso as the leg is), now the attacker has those crucial marginal moments to charge you and stab you, at that distance they can close gap with lunges pretty easily. You also don't know if your attacker is under the influence of hard drugs like PCP, which do wonders in blocking pain, making a maiming shot like a leg shot be far less likely to incapacitate him and stop his charge. Now you've got holes in your gut and the mad man can take your gun and do more damage.

There is no reason to risk yourself for the sake of some deranged fuck.
>>
>>56478435
Again never heard
>>
File: uwWxVuv.jpg (244 KB, 1707x1280) Image search: [Google]
uwWxVuv.jpg
244 KB, 1707x1280
>>56478950
>>
I think he deserved to get shot because he didn't listen.
>>
Woods said she saw Johnston holding the knife to himself, not in a threatening manner, and saying he did not want to go back to jail when the officer arrived at her front door. She said she went outside and was thrown to the ground by a second officer as the first officer fired into her apartment from the front door.

>“He just immediately pulled out his gun. I heard, ‘Eric, drop the knife!’” she said. “Then boom, boom, boom, boom.”

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2013/aug/26/man-shot-killed-cda-police-identified/

This is why to this day i support Zimmerman 100% these accounts you see reported from supposed victims are complete bullshit.
>>
>>56479082
It's basically Team Fortress 2: Brought to you by blizzard.
>>
>>56478437
Oh no anon I am the most non gullible most aggressive person you'll ever meet
I'm just saying that things could've been different outside
>>
>>56479033

If something is threatening your life, your automatic response should, in fact, be to kill it. If you say otherwise you are a fucking kek.
>>
>>56479158
In other words that cop could have very easily backed out of the situation and tried to talk him down, or wait for backup. The cop chose to stand there and confront him.
>>
>>56478563
Anon
I agree with you
We are not In a healthy society
We are in stage 4 terminal
>>
>>56472547

>Not using VATS to shoot his arm/cripple legs
>>
he should've 360 no scoped him in the finger
>>
>>56478741
Picking out a moving target like that is very difficult especially when you only have less than a second before there is physical contact with a knife.
>>
>>56479112
>never heard of the souls series
I don't believe you.

Play Dark Souls if you can since it's the best one, preferably on PC with patches and mods. After that maybe play Demon Souls if you can and have a PS3. Then skip Dark Souls 2. Dark Souls 3 looks promising.
>>
>>56478584
shrink should be en route (hopefully) when you arrive, you just need to buy time until professional arrives whether that's not engaging, engaging peacefully, etc etc. If there is no professional en route, you make do, and if you have to drop him to save yourself because HE creates the situation, then that's what happens, but by lumbering into the house announcing POLICE with gun out puts the situational creation for the shooting into the cops hands.

with that said, I am not saying the cop fucked up or should be blamed. everything he did was within the bounds of legality and his training. What I am saying is that the training police receive these days, most of them being ex military and by this year a large number of them being part of the cod generation, is not sufficient to promote a cohesive society. Then again, society is shit and law is just a waste processing system at this point
>>
>>56479211
Fact: the guy with the knife did not attack the cop.

The cop could have backed out of the situation, and tried to resolve it in a peaceful manner. Instigation and provocation isn't always the answer.
>>
>>56472547
The biggest problem with American police is recruiting.

Only the least-intelligent, most-uneducated loser idiots become cops in the USA.

Police officers are the only career choice where we give them IQ tests and if they score too high, they don't get let in.

Our cops are truly pathetic scumbags.
>>
>>56479211
If something is threatening your life, your automatic response should be to flee it, actually. We have to be trained to fight the flight response, anon.

This is true because of how we setup our society. Rather than upturn a government, if possible, we will flee it. If that isn't possible, we will fight it.

The organism that got away can proceed to live a full life. The one that fought is subjecting themselves to possibly life ending trauma.

It's not about what's right and what's not. That's why you don't corner animals. If given the chance, they'll run away but if they don't see an avenue of escape, they'll go through you as a last resort.

If your first response is to swing for the fences, you've either been trained to do so or you're broken in the brain. Fighting is detrimental to your health but sometimes a necessary means of ensuring survival.
>>
>>56479350
On my two kids lives I promise you I've never heard that game but I will check it out
>>
He didn't want to go back to prison

He didn't

he got the honorable death he wanted
>>
File: 800px-Samhydejenkem.jpg (35 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
800px-Samhydejenkem.jpg
35 KB, 800x450
>>56477897
You must have recently gotten vaccinated because you're a retard.
>>
File: 1435639569256.gif (1 MB, 321x350) Image search: [Google]
1435639569256.gif
1 MB, 321x350
>>56479414
>slowly advancing toward an armed officer who is demanding him to stop and drop the knife
>"did not attack the cop"

More delusion. What kind of fantasy world do you live in?
>>
>>56479500
abour as basic and True as it gets good night all
>>
>>56479471
Dude what the hell, Dark Souls is one of the best games I've ever played in my life. The third game is releasing early next year, but go play 1 and 2 asap.
>>
>>56479414

Fact: the man was holding 2 knives and was walking toward the cop, and ignored the orders to drop the weapons 8 times. You don't need to be actually attacked to defend yourself, there only needs to be reasonable fear of death/harm; a man walking toward you with knives is sufficient reason in any sensible book of law.
>>
File: 1448081341368.jpg (2 MB, 2674x2798) Image search: [Google]
1448081341368.jpg
2 MB, 2674x2798
>>56472547
If an officer has to resort to that amount of force in this situation, then they aren't fit to be an officer to begin with.

Land of the free, everyone...
>>
>>56479541
Meanwhile your president is the most retarded person of all time
I'm just saying Anon
How does it feel to be the most retarded country in the world?
I have to know
>>
>>56479467

brainwashed liblob
>>
>>56479467

Fleeing is actually the prey's natural response. You are an omega/beta and that's why you think it's natural to flee, rather than to stand your ground as alpha's and apex predators do.
>>
>>56472712
>shoot him in the leg
Life isn't an action movie, retard
>>
>>56479441
That's not even remotely true. Pretty much every major city PD requires you to have gone to college to get in nowadays.
>>
>>56479605
Ok I'm about to buy it for Xbox
Listen i'm done with this thread and I just want to thank you anon ,you are a good man
Be well all and be safe
Later
>>
>>56479662
Don't worry anon, I took think the President of Canada is retarded as well, just not as much as you.

By the way you type it really seems like you either don't come here often or you're on some sort of drug because half the shit you're typing isn't really clear.
>>
>>56476268
>shoot man in leg or foot
>cripple him
>man sues police department and wins millions
>>
>>56479611
He could have left the house and resolved it without being so confrontational. Shooting should be the last resort, not the default response.
>>
>>56479697
Lol this
X

K.... Keep me posted
>>
>>56479413

>ex military
source? also, why is that important? also, what is the percentage of officer involved shootings that were found unlawful that ended up being ex-military? how many officer involved shootings are carried out by ex military? why are you a faggot?

the military's training includes intense restraint and engagement with local populace you dense moron.

>cod generation

how does this affect the situation? why are you a fairy?
>>
>>56479837
In a perfect world sure, but fact of the matter is that man moved towards him with a weapon. We can't expect our police officers to take a knife in order to protect a criminals life.
>>
>>56472547

I'm a left leaning libertarian (A libtard by POL standards). Shooting was justified. The officer handled it properly.
>>
File: it'sokanon.png (36 KB, 833x768) Image search: [Google]
it'sokanon.png
36 KB, 833x768
>>56479290
>>
>>56479755
Bullshit. It's 100% true. Our cops are literally less-educated and less-intelligent than our local McDonald's crew.

The educational standard for American police officers is a FUCKING G.E.D.

You know, the thing that retarded ass high school dropouts get...
>>
>>56479697
>>56479681
We don't wrestle boars, faggots. We didn't hunt tigers and lions just cuz. If possible, the predator will take what it can from something that poses the least threat to it.

You're the ones too retarded to separate a political schema from a biological purpose.

Most people, by and large, will flee an altercation rather than join into it. And it's a good thing they do, or we'd never have established a working civilization. If everyone curb stomped someone they disagreed with, we'd never have been able to join together as nations.
>>
>>56479619

You can't handle freedom. You can't even handle the illusion of freedom. That's why you deserve neither, and now you have neither.

Enjoy your security.
>>
>>56479837
see>>56477185
>>
>>56480126

> educational standard for American police officers
> implying all police follow the same standards
> implying
> lying
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWANmeH0Rt0

This is how you do it, amerilards. One leg shot and hes ready for arrest and nobody is killed.
>>
>>56472712
>life is threatened enough to draw lethal weapon
>better not use lethal force!
Faggot
>>
>>56479958
The cop was in his house, and pointing a gun at him. There were other ways to approach the situation, this didn't have to end with a murder. If the cop knew he had a knife he could have tried to work with him from outside the house or from his car via a loud speaker. He could have also waited for backup and used a riot gear shield to disarm the man.
>>
>>56472712
>liberals actually think life is a movie
>>
>>56472547
>told to drop knife
>doesn't drop knife
And people wonder why he got shot.
>>
>>56474038
Firefighter here, we wont go in until scene is secure.
>>
>>56480379
American justice. He deserves death for not listening an intruding police.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.