[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I REALLY REALLY REALLY like what happened to FRANCE and I also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: community_image_1414700444.jpg (55 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1414700444.jpg
55 KB, 500x528
I REALLY REALLY REALLY like what happened to FRANCE
and
I also REALLY like how TURKS / ARABS / SYRIANS and ''OTHER''
are IMPREGNATING / BEATING / STEALING FROM / TOTALLY INFILTRATING
European Countries / European Wifes / Teen girls / Master aryan race Homes/ etc.

I have SERBIAN father and MACEDONIAN mother, I am whiter then flour, I have blue eyes i am very healthy dentists are amazed what the genetics has done to my master teeth doctors are amazed by my blood screen tests etc.
(yes im talking to you master race wannabe)
and
most importantly
I have beaten many Muslim albanians turks gipsys etc. actually it happened daily because we hang around in gangs and beat them
contrary to
what happens in Europe ( gangs of refugees rape your pure master race girls. )
I am also related to people that killed Muslims.

As you already know in 10 years European Countries will have such huge amount of shitskins slimes and 'other' that none of you will stand a chance to them and only from there wait 10 more years to be totaly inferior to the 'others' in your own mother lands.

So yes i just wanted to tell everyone of you that i very much am glad and i like what is going on atm right next door to you and just a final reminder that daily your open gates are sucking on more and more thousands of non master race males that will fuck you and your sisters in the ass. anal sex.

if i forgot something that only contributes to why i really like what is going on pls do let me know

k tnx bye
>>
>>56467723
please read the text carefully don't search for punctuation you are not worth that much of my effort
>>
im gonna bump this for a while and you rethink your life
ask yourself if you want to be my friend or get fucked in the ass by arabs
( serbia and macedonia not in your union )
also
dont forget i am the one that is letting all the turks gipsy greeks syrians arabs and 'others' into your precious landscapes hometowns homes
and into your wifes/sisters vaginas and sometimes mouths assholes
>>
This is so fucking sad I might give this guy a bump. Or not.
>>
>>56468734
lol poland....
you guys..... are ok .... for now... il see you in 20 years poland we will talk,

you will be sad man very sad
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257 KB, 516x526
bumping for nanner
>>
>>56467723
Lad you are a savage
>>
wew lad
>>
bump

>>56470550
RUSSIA STRONK FUCK EVERYONE PUTIN PUSH THE BUTTONS FUCK EU FUCK USA
FAGS WILL BECOME CONVERTS
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.