[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE ACID/LSD LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
Why are you guys so Pro-Psychedelic and all of that liberal hippie bullshit, you guys are just as bad as the DUDE WEED LMAOS
>>
File: stealie.gif (16 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
stealie.gif
16 KB, 299x299
>>55930667

Nah man.

Weed kills your mind.

Psychedelics open your mind.
>>
>>55930667
>liberal hippie bullshit
lsd and dmt opened my mind, and i became incredibly against all that shit. its the actual red pill, ya screw.
>>
>>55930667
Because weed is safer than alcohol and controlled by the govs (true red pills hate the tyranny)

Same with psychedelics.
>>
I did tons of acid and never reached some faggoty "enlightenment", anyone who says psychs opened their mind and made them see the world for it's true self are just too stupid to realize they were high as hell.
>>
>>55931282
Its just people trying to fit in by being a special snowflake
>>
What is it like to be high on acid?
>>
>>55930667
>>55931070

LSD IS THE RED PILL

You never look at the world the same way.

You become better at seeing the bullshit narrative the media pulls over on us.
>>
>>55931683

There hasn't been any real lsd for a while now.
>>
>>55931962
you are completely wrong
>>
Can't say anything about acid, but shrooms

I can't find the words to explain how I felt, it was magical, scary, comfortable, foreign, familiar, it was everything and nothing all at once.
I felt like I was a movie in a picturesque world: fantasy world incarnated. I can't stress enough of how it feels like you're space-less sometimes. You know how sometimes when you feel pain "below" you on your feet or hands? you know how you can sometimes feel a sort of spatial direction to these senses? well on shrooms it makes you feel like that. Granted I've already been exploring the thought of being a space-less spiritual being that is only the "center" of experience. A kind of Monad like Leibniz would say. It helps that I've read Immanuel Kant and Gottfried Leibniz because you get to see all these philosophical sysmtems, including your own actually become reality. It's like a thought-experiement and you become your own hamster for your weird crazy thoughts. Anyway, colors became brigther, things became sharper, I became more lucid. It's like if someone took you to your dreams and got you to interact in that world real-time. It really is like taking the "Limitless" pill. I felt like that girl in Narnia who got into the wardrobe and into the snow. The essence of that moment was to highlight her childish wonder at the beauty and simultaneous mystery of it all, which is what I felt as well. I felt more connected with myself, people, and nature. At times it felt like I was going to die, but in a good way. In a sort of I-have-learned-a-lot-from-this-life-and-experienced-all-there-is-to-experiece way. I felt less autistically self-conscious of myself. I could be analytical without feeling bad about it around price or adam, and also not look like a hipster-hippy pseudo-intellectual douche. Everybody and everything became an extension of myself which was weird at times because the anime characters kind of became aspects of my psychology that became incarnated in reality
>>
>>55931683
>>55932026

cont.
typing this all quickly so sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes
In a word, thoughts I was having, feelings I was having, philosophies I was contemplating, were all expressed in the external world in some fashion or another. Either through people like you, Price, or adam. Adam became my negative and paranoid side. Price became my "chillax bro everything is fine" side. You became my doubtful "you really think you're not fooling yourself and actually having a trip and becoming a new person" side. Watching Bleach was like watching my consciousness go into the 7th dimension into the tv and into the world of the characters and back again, in circles. It was kind of like that Pixar movie "Inside Out" exept the anthropomorphic emotions became anime characters.Felt like it was my subconscious "divine" side in the show. When they were talking to each other in the show, even the villians it felt like they were all just aspects of me. Which sounds self-centered I know, but the interesting thing about shrooms is that they make reality become much more individualized and solipsistic. It really sometimes feels like you're a lonely schizophrenic God that made all these other subjective consciousness' in order to not feel lonely. And it honestly feels like that sometimes when doing psychedelics like weed or shrooms at times. But with shrooms it's more of a welcoming feeling, like we missed you you GUY! with weed it feels like its your parents who were worried about you and are now angry that you finally came back and asking you "where have you been all this time." Makes you feel like your whole life has been a lie to yourself. With shrooms it at least feels like you're growing and progressing spiritually.
>>
>>55931931
Not true at all. Stop perpetuating this shitty lie. I've done acid and shrooms multiple times. If it leaves any lasting impression on you, it's because you're too dumb to realize you were just high as fuck. It just changes your perception to make you feel like you're enlightened rather than actually making you realize anything.
>>
>>55932140
>>55932026
And yeah, shrooms make your dreams vivid, but I don't have too many dreams so I didn't get too lucky to dream on shrooms. Dreaming usually happens to me when I don't sleep for awhile. But I usually get good sleep. Anyway, picking berries was fun too. At times I felt like we were the first humans to find berries. The moment felt suffocatingly close to you. But it was a cool moment. Like you're aware its a cool moment and that we're having fun (meta-aware) but at the same time you are also just enjoying the moment for what it is: purity of beingness. I also felt like the universe was beginning to reach the singularity and that everyone in humanity was awaking from its collective hallucination of reality and it was all getting centered at my consciousness. Sometimes I get scared of the power of the mind and what it can do. Hell it makes you dream amazing dreams and you can fly in them, why can't it do it now? What's the difference anyway. With shrooms you feel like Neo. You feel like your very act of existence is rebellion. You become One with everyone and they all become aware as you are aware. They literally just become your mind. Sometimes when I'm playing GO or hanging out with people I will be so in my thoughts or so stuck in remembering how it felt like to take shrooms that there will be periodic glitches in the mind-system of humanity. For instance some person will say something I was feeling or thinking without my word or input and will get annoyed because they will be like ahhh get out of my mind guy I want to be myself or some shit. Or they will just be completely dumbfounded in what they said, they will just be like "literally what did I say." But it's funny because it was because I was tapping into a sub-consciousness in a way.
>>
>>55931962
You are retarded m8
>real lsd
kek
>>
>>55932004
There hasn't been any real lsd that hasn't been manufactured by the cia
>>
>>55932272
stay retarded.
>>
>>55932231
This is all very interesting and kinda goes to show that the philosophy of solipsism might be right. I mean people get fucking time-loops on psychedelics sometimes. No one else will be able to confirm this fact but the person who's actually experiencing it. But if time is repeating for you what the fuck does that say about objective reality itself? Maybe it depends on you. I've had other people who are high with me becoming aware that they are becoming an extension of you or some shit. They will say things like "Oh my we have a creative person in our midst." Or they will be far off in the distance talking about me like they are aware of what's happening and say "oh so he's like a genius or something and that's why this is happening." As they are coming into my thoughts. This has happened to me with psychedelics in general. I had moments when people just stood around me in complete silence staring at me as I was in a deep contemplative philosophical state. The universe froze and everybody was waiting for me to finally find the solution to everything: The ultimate question of the One. It's like they became aware of my own meditation and became a part of my meditation by keeping silenced. Like our powers combined. I realize how self-absorbed this sounds but this is just how it was.
>>
>>55932329
Picking berry bushes at the end was cool. I wasn't even aware of where I was, I forgot how we got to certain places, I was just so infused in the moment. There were steps where I felt like it was a literal dream now that I think of it. You know that feeling when you're dreaming and you're in different parts of the dream and you don't know how you got there? it felt like that. We reached this place next to the road I think that felt like limbo for me, a road that felt like it would lead down toeternal bliss and awe. It was cool because it also felt dreamy as well. Like I've been there before. Had a very homely, spiritual familiarity: The bridge between the physical and the unknown. I also remember price just not giving a fuck and getting on his rope to swing around with his usual non-caring and sort of awkwardish apathy which made things seem much more liberating and refreshing. Felt like, yeah... fuck yeah... swing that rope why the fuck not. It looked cool and trippy. And ultimately it was liberating. It's as if we stole God's liberating power of beingness like Prometheus stole the fire and we were just like fuck yeah. It was a very liberating experience and I feel much more like myself. Before I wasn't too comfortable with myself and had a lot of doubts, I still do. But I have more confidence and I feel a bit more "free" now. Taking shrooms is always a very liberating experience.

Wrote that all for a friend pretty quickly, so thought I'd sure. So yeah some of the references might not make sense because I'm referring to when we hung out
>>
>>55931282
This is the truth
>>
>>55930667
>Why are you guys so Pro-Psychedelic and all of that liberal hippie bullshit, you guys are just as bad as the DUDE WEED LMAOS

Fuck off. Weed is for pseudo-intellectual losers and edgy teenagers. LSD is the greatest substance ever made. It's like looking in the face of God. It makes you realize that the world is consumed by meaningless abstractions and that it truly doesn't mean anything what other people think. Here's something I wrote on my first acid trip.

>There aren’t enough words in the dictionary to adequately explain the experience of what it means to feel LSD. The world just melts all around you. The stupid academic explanations of why everything works, the vast mechanizations of the universe become suddenly apparent to you the minute you close your eyes. I feel more genuinely Noah than I have ever felt in my entire life. There’s no better way to explain it than quantifying the endless depths of human consciousness. It’s experiencing all at once everything it means to be human.
>>
>>55931683
"High" is a bad word to describe it, it's not like weed or a stim or anything like that.
On high doses it's like having a singular train of thought that's stretched out over 6 hours and each little thought within that train of thought is the only thing your brain will comprehend. Thought is also very recursive and realisations can feel very significant and life changing.

Complete ego death occurs, you can have ego death sober but on LSD you're forced to slowly reconstruct your sense of self as you slowly come down from the peak.

Once when I was laying outside while my friends where inside, whenever I heard one of them talk I would see them next to me, so all my friends were sitting around me even though I was laying outside away from them. They were very warm and orange.

Then there are the visuals which are fun. Colours shifting, trees and grass growing in real time. Patterns in everything, the usual.

There's a lot that can happen on acid. The headspace and visuals are the main ones.
>>55931962
I know for sure there's at least one lab in India.
>>
>>55932160
this is the truth about hallucinogens
although it does seem to improve the worldview of most people who take it
>>
>>55932474
no, its not. sure, its fast food profundity but it can get an otherwise drone jumpstarted and leave an indelible mark on the individual, pushing them to think for themselves and question what is given
>>
>>55932004
>>55932256

The precursors and requirements for a real lab are massive hurdles in producing LSD, a tiny percentage of what's sold as LSD is not.

It's easier to produce NBOMe and call it LSD.
>>
>>55932479
It's funny because your post reeks of pseudo-intellectual loser and edgy teenager.
>>
Because the weak can't handle psychedelics and end up killing themselves, getting arrested, ruining their lives, among other things.

The strong get wiser, and the weak become strong or perish.
>>
>>55932716

>a tiny percentage of what's sold as LSD actually is*
>>
File: 1381106216014.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1381106216014.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
Literally degenerate.
I wish I lived in Singapore so I could live in a place with top tier drug laws.
>>
>>55932479
Thanks for proving my point
>DUDE LOOK HOW PHILOSOPHICAL I AM BY TAKING ACID IT MAKES ME SUPERMAN
Alright dude
>>
>>55932716
im sorry that you feel informed.
the family still exists, therefore real lsd exists. you can literally track what time of year it comes around if youre plugged in. but you wouldnt know anything about that from down under
>>
>>55930667
I've taken mushrooms twice years ago. I don't identify with any culture surrounding it and I don't have Alice in Wonderland posters hanging on my wall. I smoked weed ten years ago a lot. Just something to do as a bored teen with my friends. It's not really a big deal, I don't talk about it with anyone anymore, who cares?

Psychedelics are something interesting to try. Mushrooms really don't give you hallucinations or make you wander in front of a car because of the "pretty lights". It just really twists your perception on things.

I remember being able to pick out shapes in clouds and treelines that I never would have before. Like a lion chasing a squirrel that was so clear in a line of trees. I remember things taking on a different emotional feel depending on what was currently happening. My buddy started getting into a bad mood and the sky seemed to change like in Oblivion when you get close to a gate.
>>
>>55930667
I smoke marijuana everyday. I used to smoke synthetic marijuana. I've also used 25B, MDMA, and shrooms. Can I into psychedelics? I've been keeping a lookout for based LSD.
>>
>>55932887

>you can literally track what time of year it comes around if youre plugged in

Pure bullshit. If someone is producing LSD it would be available all year given how much you can make in a small amount of time.
>>
File: i09FJm4.jpg (177 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
i09FJm4.jpg
177 KB, 1124x1024
You take psychadelics like once a year and explore your mind and new ideas and get on with it.

Stonerfags get high every day and insist that their degenerate lifestyles are normal and cool.
>>
>>55933016
not bullshit.
go ahead and get your "lsd" from some rando year round, ill wait for the source
>>
>>55932716
>It's easier to produce NBOMe and call it LSD.
That's true, NBombs and DOx are often misrepresented as LSD on the street. Which is why you never buy street acid. Not sure what it's like outside Melbourne but most of the acid here is real, just rare.
>>
>>55932573
>On high doses it's like having a singular train of thought that's stretched out over 6 hours and each little thought within that train of thought is the only thing your brain will comprehend.

Preddy good description senpai
>>
>>55932716
>>55932819
Well the chemistry isn't terribly difficult to produce, you just need the equipment and some organic chemistry knowledge. Creating these types of hallucinogenics all stem off of similar chemical mechanisms and even follow the same base structures. So you can readily produce them should you have the knowledge of the mechanism and how to follow it explicitly. The latter step is purification for which there are a few ways you can go about it, I would personally use purification by evaporation when ridding the solvents. The deposit left over is mostly pure unless other salts or chemicals also evaporated with it.
>>
>>55933112
Yeah, psys really aren't the sort of thing anyone takes regularly (well I'm sure there are a handful of retards but hey). Would kind of defeat the purpose in a lot of ways.
>>
Actually, LSD is the ultimate red pill, it opens your mind to endless posibilities without the social and physical side effects of every other degenerate drug, sadly its been years since i was able to score some nice plotter... here in Mexico is hard.
>>
>>55930667
I'm more opiates/opioids lmao
Just use self control
>>
>>55932479
>Empty words after empty words trying to explain an obvious dissociative intoxication.

You just proved their point
>>
>>55932862
You wouldn't know it unless you try it. I'm no hippy. I thought just like you before trying LSD. I thought the hippies were wrong, but they were in fact right. Lsd allows you to experience the world unbound by the constructs and imprinting which limit your freedom of thought.

Also, the significance of your LSD experience is directly proportional to your natural intelligence.
>>
>>55933573

DMT is way cooler if you want to trip fuckin- I mean open your mind.
>>
>>55933573
No it's not. It just twists your perception while you are under the influence. If you are "redpilled" from taking LSD, you already had the potential to be "redpilled" without it. I watched my friend take it and he just laid on the floor watching the ceiling fan for hours. There was no great enlightenment or spark of genius that occurred.

Taking hallucinogens doesn't show you the face of God, give you the ultimate truth, or open doors up in your brain. It just fucks your head up for a little bit and you look at everything from a different angle.

If you like to really think about how your own mind works, mushrooms is an interesting choice. But that's about it, it lets you sit and think about your own personality, but it's stuff you already knew, but were too scared to actually think about.
>>
>>55930667
>run into old friend the other day
>used to be sharp as a fucking tack
>smoked a lot, but still on top of it
>he talks like Pauly Shore
>tells me he got kicked off campus for disorderly conduct or some misunderstanding
>goes back the next day and manages to draw enough attention again to get kicked out again
>does 9 days in prison
>tells me his money is all locked up in investments
>loudly talking about "BIRDWATCHING" and "all the hot girls" in front of a huge pack of sorority sisters
>tries to come on to them by asking them for a charger to use for his vape
>he vapes now
>ask him if he's feeling alright
>"Yeah man, it's all easy-peasy lemon squeezy"
>Ask him if he dropped acid today
>"nah man, I did a shitload a few weeks ago, changed my perspective entirely."
>uh huh
>"Made me an extrovert!"
>yeah
>had to get to work so I left
Same goes for my cousin and 2 or 3 other friends of mine that dropped too much acid and haven't been able to focus long enough to get their life together since. But they're mostly rich liberals so it's cool either way.
>>
>>55933761
>DMT is way cooler
nothign like the real thing.

I bet you also play vidya on emulators you pleb.
>>
>>55932140
>>55932026
This is what liberals unironically believe

>take shrooms in college with a couple friends
>go to park
>run around the flower arrangements and trees composing music in my head
>really get into it
>get freaked out by realization that local park convenes in pentagram in front of huge dark statue of old guy
>one friend is doing some kind of crazy fucking ritual dance
>it was kind of hot
>but I grabber her and got her out before she summoned the Iron Giant
>>
>>55934528
>tfw have a couple friends at home who are a lot younger than me but also a lot more into drugs
>have to watch the youngest one use psychs irresponsibly and fuck up his life

Feels bad
>>
>>55932026
>>55932140
The fact you typed a whole short story proves my point even more
>>
on lsd i watched blazing saddles, django then kill bill and was entranced, making all these crazy connections and recognizing all sorts of patterns between the movies, about society in general. it was fun i enjoy shrooms more BUT I am convinced after several experiences hallucinogens should be used sparingly ( once every 3-4 months) to see things in a new light
>>
Daily reminder that LSD was developed to dissociate it's user and open them up for subliminal programming
>>
>>55935429
Daily reminder that LSD literally just makes you overthink things.
>>
>>55935100
Philosophy got me into psychedelics not the other way around
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.