[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odinism: Redpill your ass!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: CMtMuDxW8AANWnd.jpg (37 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
CMtMuDxW8AANWnd.jpg
37 KB, 600x460
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/2015/R314-150501.php

Stop being a victim and grow a pair! Awaken the Gods!
>>
if youre dumb enough to post falsely attributed quotes you shouldnt be on this board
>>
File: ___faith____by_plomyczek.jpg (83 KB, 452x700) Image search: [Google]
___faith____by_plomyczek.jpg
83 KB, 452x700
>>55888914
Red Ice Radio has always been an interesting source of different thinking. Problem being is that they're so far right that anyone any sort of left won't look their direction.

Additionally, Odinism I know is coined mainly in Britain but even the term designates almost too much focus on Odin. Problem being why would you want Odin to look on you in particular, he may make your life great but likely incredibly short.

I know this has little to do with your original post but for anyone less politically charged in the left, you could refer to your faith as Forn Sed/Asatru or even just plain old Heathenry.
>>
>>55889757
Odinism is not a religion that will shorten life. You might want to listen to the show first.
>>
>>55889024
>Quotes Aristotle because he thinks it makes him sound smarter
>>
>>55889024
>>55890181
https://suzyred.com/quote_aristotle_apathy_and_tolerance.html

You're welcome OP
>>
>>55890390
>Says quote
>Source for explanation is "by Nina, chosen by Asker from Yahoo Answers"
Uhuh, i'm real convinced. The OPs image is a pretty well known fake, but if you can find that quote amongst his works i will accept you're right.
>>
>>55889974
I'm not saying Odinism shortens your life. I'm saying inviting Odin in as your primary god, and praying/worshipping him exclusively or mostly likely will gain his attention and thus shorten your life.

You can pay respect but don't fucking grab his attention proper, ya know?
>>
>>55888914
source of that quote?
>>
>>55890390
http://www.christianpost.com/news/the-new-tolerance-27459/

he said that, it wasn't aristotle.
>>
>>55890390
thanks... belated.
>>
>>55890390
You can easily search the complete works of Aristotle for those terms, and he says nothing like that.
>>
>>55890856
It's fake.

Besides, Aristotle wouldn't call apathy a virtue, anyway, so it's not even in the spirit of Aristotle.
>>
OP here. I did not check that quote. I thought it was a sufficiently eye catching and posted it. This haphazard image use does not take away from a good radio interview.
BESIDES... TRANSLATIONS CAN DIFFER WHEN GOING FROM ATTIC GREEK TO ENGLISH.
>>
File: 1446385876539.jpg (178 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
1446385876539.jpg
178 KB, 1000x737
>>55889974

>americans being nazis
>makes it look trash
>same with others culture and religion

LEAVE THE OLD GODS ALONE!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.