[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NWO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14
File: d9qenuqfogpj5c3o0bttaq6.jpg (208 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
d9qenuqfogpj5c3o0bttaq6.jpg
208 KB, 700x1000
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6c_1447660445

This shit is being orchestrated from shadows darker than black, from such depths of Brazil that we can't fathom the innumerable abysses it spans in its gargantuan network of intelligence agencies, secret organizations and aeon-dead reptile shrines below earth's crust.

But why am I even writing this? Words can convey only fractionally the welter of dread and bewilderment which ate my spirit.

My biggest feel at this moment is the fact that anything we do is futile.

Fuck this faggot Earth and its stupid life.
>>
get back to your mud hut and go to bed dumbass.
>>
>>55888641
finally someone else who stared back into the abyss.
we are screwed and these fucks are so far entrenched in everything its easier to kill half the human population then to deal with these fucks.
>>
>>55888641
I like how those NWO theories can be debunked with only a few facts. I honestly feel like all those retards claiming it's propaganda to make people hate muslims never actually met muslims in real life, because I can tell you, they don't need any propaganda to be hated ; also, most of the propaganda right now is "muh islam religion of peace has nothing to do with terrorism".
>>
File: 156987.jpg (332 KB, 701x706) Image search: [Google]
156987.jpg
332 KB, 701x706
>>55888959
Watch the video. Or don't. After this I don't care anymore.
>>
what's so bad about a new world order?
it worked in star trek.
>>
File: 1443062055799.jpg (5 KB, 152x225) Image search: [Google]
1443062055799.jpg
5 KB, 152x225
>>55888641
Nothing new, m8.
We're already doomed.
>>
File: NWO Rockefeller.jpg (571 KB, 1791x960) Image search: [Google]
NWO Rockefeller.jpg
571 KB, 1791x960
>>55888641
Heres proof supporting OP's claim.
ITS HAPPENING!!!!1
>>
>>55889242
I watched a large part of it. But if the premisses of your reasoning are wrong, the probability you'll reach an intelligent conclusion are very small. Most of the "evidence" used by the journalist isn't evidence, or is basically the opposite of reality. Conspiracy thinkers are usually intelligent people, with a huge capacity of linking ideas between themselves, but none of them has common sense and the necessary objectivity to take facts into account when they don't fit their narrative.
>>
It's funny that there are people on /pol/ who still don't understand that ISIS is a proxy force of NATO.
We are completely fucked; there's no chance that the general population will ever understand or care that they're being manipulated.
>>
File: 1433804122314.jpg (51 KB, 957x191) Image search: [Google]
1433804122314.jpg
51 KB, 957x191
>>55889512

Is this FOIA released, publicly available government document "opposite of reality" to you?: http://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/2012-defense-intelligence-agency-document-west-will-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/
>>
>>55888959
muslims are fucking awful but they're being used as pawns anyway
>>
>>55888641
And most of all , fuck the Serbs right?
>>
>>55890169
I've met few serbs, they were chill and had weird bone structure.
>>
>>55889512
So, it is true? Like I needed more proof.

>>55890169
Quarrels est panem et circenses.
>>
this is the true jewery that is killing the old world. we saw it with greece, with the refugee crisis, with this shit.

i don't even know if we can do something except going full hermit mode and follow the epicurean idea of staying the fuck out of politics.

i just want a waifu, a dog and a pub.

hold me croatian bro ;_;
>>
>>55890029
Dude, I did not say everything the guy said was the opposite of reality, I said some of it. I will even say I agree with him on the fact that Western countries interventions in Syria (aka supporting the opposition) were incredibly stupid and we're paying some of the price today.
But the guy doesn't end his speech with this. Claiming an attack which killed more than 120 people in the heart of Paris is an inside job is a serious accusation and you have to have serious proofs about it, and he provides none.

>>55890558
>So, it is true? Like I needed more proof.
If you're ready to believe someone or something just because you like the sound of it, please, just do whatever you wish. Just don't pretend to be an objective person who reason based on "proof".

The world isn't black and white, mates. Objective thinking isn't believing anything that is the opposite of the official narrative.
>>
>>55888959

This.
>>
>>55888641
My plans,
I put my house up for sale. 48 hours later, it's in contract. Getting ready to sell most of my "things" going here
http://m.welcomeargentina.com/bariloche/index_i.html

My uncle who was CIA for 35 years, has just done the same thing I am doing. He said go there for a few months, get rid of everything and watch the world burn from a safe distance.
Anyone want to come along??
>>
>Muh capitalism.

This is just more leftist bullshit, seriously
>>
>>55888722
Cuz the easy path is always the most rewarding
>>
>>55890731
So what, you cherry pick the truths and tell me not to cherry pick? No, you believe in grey and I can't?
>>
>>55890967
lol don't bother homie

i've posted 100% proof that the billionaires have always conspired against the populace...no one cares. (It was a senate investigation into non-profit organizations that was given complete access to board meeting minutes - they discussed keeping us in a perpetual state of war, shaping education to dumb everyone down etc. etc.)
>>
>>55890967
You don't cherrypick truths and believe in grey. You just believe in whatever makes you feel like you're not "like the sheep/bluepilled/normies" without taking facts into account. I could make a 5000 characters long post about everything wrong about what the guy is saying in the video, regarding both the "facts" he's basing his reasoning on and the reasoning itself. I won't, because I'm too lazy and because I know you can't handle anything that doesn't fit your delusional world, like most of /pol/. If you seriously believe that the Paris attacks were an inside job to give an excuse to Western countries to bomb Syria, you lack serious knowledge about politics, history, international relations, war tactics and basic logical thinking.
>>
>>55891185

You don't know what you're talking about - you come across as a kid who just watched zeitgeist and thinks he's one of the enlightened ones and must tell everyone and save the world!
>>
>>55891261
What? I think you're mistaking me for the croat that started this thread.

You should probably settle down achmed
>>
>>55890169

'zooka squad nigga
>>
What exactly is the problem with a NWO? If we got one, maybe we could stop killing each other, wipe out all problems and move off the planet.
>>
>>55891359
ALLAHUACKBAAAR
>>
>>55891389
If the NWO would be so nice, why do they need to conspire?
>>
>>55890573
That's what they want you to do, give it up, you wont get a waifu, you're country is literally being taken over as you type
>>
>>55891583
>mah flag
That's why
>>
>>55891389
History shows that the larger the country, the less thought to the common man.

The population becomes a number, and the people lose rights and liberties.
>>
>>55890844
That will be quite the adventure.
I bet you can't wait to tell your grandchildren about your shrewd cowardice in the face of a few thousand kikes & paedos in their quest for world dominance.

You won't even need to pay for a new passport when yours runs out & you're living like a fucking monkey.
>>
>>55891389
true diversity is where different people can thrive and evolve on their own.

people talking about how good diversity is and then push for mass immigration and culture mixing is the biggest hypocrite ever.
>>
>>55891209

>I posted this while hanging by one hand 30 feet in the air even though I'm 6 months pregnant & fearing for my life.
>>
>>55890731

What do you believe? Do you think they just suddenly stopped supporting these groups before they accomplished their objectives? Do you expect full signed and notarized confessions from intelligence agencies? Do you think it's just a coincidence that the same thing happened with Al Qaeda in 2001? I'm sure we'll get a Patriot Act 2.0 as well when the attacks come to America.
>>
File: hollywood_hulk_hogan.jpg (180 KB, 610x471) Image search: [Google]
hollywood_hulk_hogan.jpg
180 KB, 610x471
>>55888641
What does Hulk Hogan have to do with anything?
>>
>>55891790
It's a town that was established by Nazi elite. A town where people speak German, have blonde hair and blue eyes. cowardice, boy you don't even know what you are saying. Fight for who? Did you just watch 300 hundred or something you dolt. HAHA . My family is going there.I just put it up for people to know there is someplace that is free from the shit they are pulling us into.
>>
>>55892283
Fair enough geez.
Do you think your grandkids will have the same attitude toward Argentinian culture that a 20yr old Paki has in Rotherham?
>>
File: 1402157297878 - Copy (22).jpg (22 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
1402157297878 - Copy (22).jpg
22 KB, 603x453
NWO will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55892692
When is that day tho fellow comrade ? ;^)
>>
>>55892561
Let's hope it's a temporary measure that allows some space and lets the dust settle on the manufactured race war in the US. As well as the destabilization of Europe. They want the masses to take care of one another. There is no winning a war of this nature, it's a fail fail.
>>
>>55891389
World peace, along with many other good things, are only possible in an all white society (or world).

As long as non whites exist they will kill.

>Whenever I go I must also rape
>>
>>55892692
Let's call it

The Day of the EuRope
>>
>>55892961
Its like you don't even watch overtly homoerotic hollywood movies at all man.

>Select all images with bananas ftw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuiKJ0rRTAo
>>
>>55892692
>this hate train has no brakes
nice maymay, see in in the other threads m8.
>>
>>55891209
> If you seriously believe that the Paris attacks were an inside job to give an excuse to Western countries to bomb Syria, you lack serious knowledge about politics, history, international relations, war tactics and basic logical thinking.

Please elaborate on that part cause all I ever hear from people like you is that we`re too stupid and delusional but strangely you never explain why.
>>
You guys can't lose hope. This is exactly what the elite want. They want you to lose all sense of self, faith, family, country. That you should be ashamed that you have values, morals, ideas.

I plead with users of this board daily, I try my hardest not to lose hope myself and I'll admit watching the news outlets lately, this weekend in particular made me almost breakdown last night.

It hit me hard, I live in Baltimore, I hadn't felt this much hopelessness since the riot coverage here. It drains you, completely.

I believe in the end, the final battle, the TRUE HAPPENING, is when those left behind will have to stand united against the hordes of hell. i mean that literally. Before that happens we must be divided, brother against brother.

I plead once again, don't fall for it /pol/bros. If you believe that the elite are evil you must believe that there is a equal good. That good is found within every person. I am a Christian, I feel the true meaning of being a Christian is to be better today than you were yesterday.

God loves you guys, he truly does. Keep searching for answers, keep looking, digging, because in my experience it all leads back to one thing. Good vs Evil.

We will win /pol/, maybe not today or tomorrow or a weeks time, but we will. God bless and God speed brothers. My prayers with you that God strengthens you in this time of need. Do not give up.
>>
>>55890029
>some opposition forces are Al Qaeda
>The West supports opposition forces
>Therefore the West supports Al Qaeda

Why are conspiracy theorists incapable of grasping nuance? The phrase "all X are Y but not all Y are X" never seems to factor into their thought processes.
>>
File: CERN PRoof.jpg (79 KB, 671x720) Image search: [Google]
CERN PRoof.jpg
79 KB, 671x720
CERN dun goofed guys, also i recomend you watching stiens:gate to get a good idea of how this stuff works in a more digestible manor
>>
File: 924.png (207 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
924.png
207 KB, 468x314
>>55888641
>>
File: 1440208728024.jpg (53 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
1440208728024.jpg
53 KB, 351x364
>>55895118
>Luke, I am your father.

This was never the actual line, not even in the original editions.
>>
File: 1446573187522.jpg (13 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
1446573187522.jpg
13 KB, 400x435
>>55888641
>Mfw Trump says he will end NAFTA
Feels good man
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.