[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You killed our civilians >So we are going to kill your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 960x960
>You killed our civilians
>So we are going to kill your civilians
How is this any better then mudshit logic? Especially when these civilians aren't actually civilians of the Islamic State, but people who are forced to live under its yoke
>>
File: 1442840125044.jpg (61 KB, 570x469) Image search: [Google]
1442840125044.jpg
61 KB, 570x469
>>55885900
>>
>>55885900
There is a difference between terroristic attacks aimed exclusively at civilians and reactionary counter-attacks aimed at terrorists with civilians as colleteral damage.
>>
They don't want to kill civillians per se but they don't give a fuck about them either. They only striked to appease the public outrage. Just like the jordanian strikes after the pilot burning
>>
>>55885900
An eye for an eye motherfucker
>>
It's better than France being kucks about it and not retaliating.

May as well bomb some shitskins in their country if they can kill Frenchies
>>
>>55885900
>but people who are forced to live under its yoke

The Nazi's tried to force most of the rest of Europe to live under their regime, and what did we do about it? We actually fought and died for our freedom which is why we remember those who lost their lives to defend our great nations.

And anyone else who thinks they can threaten our great nations will feel our wrath.

The Islamic states will have to fight among themselves for their freedom like most of the western world has, and if they step to us, we'll fucking end them.
>>
>>55885900

This picture is not a result of the french airstrikes though, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.
By the way, millions and millions of people have left Syria by now, anyone still in Raqqa is complicit in IS' crimes in my opinion.
>>
>>55886304

what a fucking edgy post
>>
>>55886304
HA. All talk and no action. Your underage girls are systematically dishonoured each and every day by the Mujahadeen and you keks stand by and watch.
>>
>>55886063
It's still dumb as fuck. It feeds their narrative and is frankly exactly what the muslims want.
The only thing we can do to thwart attacks in Europe is to crack down in Europe
>>
>>55885997
>inb4 i'm a muslim apologist
I mean I am literally using an event that happened only a decade ago (Iraq/Afghan war) to show that bombings like these, that only end up killing 10 civilians for every one terrorist, only creates more terrorists, and hence more harm done to our civilians. It is exponential growth really, and the proof is literally right there in modern history.

>>55886063
Fair point, I know full well that France probably did not intend for civilians to die, but they are going to die, and when you are the father/brother/sons's of these civilians who got killed, the first thing to come to your mind isn't "Oh well, it was collateral damage that got him, the real targets was not him, but the bad people". They are most likely going to get up and join whatever group is fighting the West

>And this was the whole strategy that ISIS used, they want the West to bomb these non-combatant Muslims, so they get pissed of and join them, which is why they provoke the West. They also want Muslims in Western countries to be alienated by their country-men, so they feel like leaving the West and coming to Syria, or to commit atrocities against the West

>>55886141
I can also see this happening, while France doesn't want to kill civilians, if civilians do die, it won't bother them as much, and some of them probably secretly want it to happen

>>55886255
>>55886192
The end result is worse than the supposed justice we gain from eye-for-an-eye

What I think would be the most effective response (but also the most difficult) is to really try and get ISIS leadership. Out of all the people in ISIS, I am sure many of them are willing to switch sides for monetary reward (ISIS actually recruited mercernaries, so we know "they have no loyalty to the cause, but to the coin")
>>
That picture genuinely made me feel happy. Shitskins deserve to die by the tens of millions.

Hope his parents felt a tenth of what his kin made the parents of those killed in the Paris attacks feel.

But you know Muslims and Asiatics in general: They don't put any sort of value on human life. Reminds me of what a Chinaman who threw his baby off a bridge after an argument with his wife said: "We can always make another one".
>>
>>55885900
Because there are over 3 billion shitskins on this planet.

There lives don't mean anything, in fact it is good for the economy and YOUR white health that they eradicated.

You're not some sort of racist bigot now are you?

>Thinking shitskin lives are worth anything
>2015
Come on.

>>55886410
>Rejected quotas
>Ireland begs for more Muslims than the quotas specified
>Mosques get petrol bombed in England
>Catholic Churches get converted to Mosques in Ireland
You are of c.uck Ireland. You are le C.uckmaster now.
>>
>>55886410
We don't need to take action, we're sitting pretty as an island relatively safe from this shit, over the last 6 months our government has stopped half a dozen terrorist plots to attack civilians.

The kebabs can blow each other to pieces all they want, doesn't bother me, it's their problem to sort out.
>>
File: nan1r.jpg (29 KB, 498x359) Image search: [Google]
nan1r.jpg
29 KB, 498x359
>>55885900
Because we can actually get rid of them all.
>>
>>55886580
The thing is, no matter how many shitskins you kill in the middle east, those that are here will remain.
Mohammedans in Iraq don't hurt me or you.
>>
>>55886624
There are still way too many here.

We need to make life difficult for them, get out of the ECHR, make it easy to strip them of citizenship, make it difficult as fuck to get citizenship, shut down mosques, reinstate death penalty etc etc.

Lot of work to be done.
>>
>>55885900
It isn't.
>>
>>55886475
but ofcourse, I know it isn't that easy to just find where ISIS's leaders are and bomb them, but it is an angle we should be approaching. That and really helping the people who are fighting ISIS. If those guys end up killing civilians, then the civilians won't be as likely as to think the West is the reason, and chances are they would be more sympathetic to seeing their own people fighting ISIS, than us.

>>55886304
Most of ISIS' enemies are Muslim groups that are desperately trying to thwart ISIS. The problem is ISIS's enemies hate each other too (Assad and the rebels).
>>
>>55886683
But wiping them off the globe would do wonders for the mentality of the ones we have here.
>>
>>55886783
It would drive them off the cliff of madness even sooner, we can argue about that being good or not but it surely wont end terror attacks in europe
>>
>>55886687
Death penalty wont do shit, they're glad to die for their cause, that's the whole problem.

The death of islam in the western world isn't likely to come from counter extremism, if anything it will come from the UK becoming less religious and more secular. Let's get rid of our own irrational shit first, work on raising a country full of critical thinkers who reject religion and irrationality.

When we're 80-90% non religious the populace wont stand for any kind of religious extremism and we can look at limiting the growth of mosques etc and in general making it laughable to hold any kind of religious belief.

In the same way an atheist cannot possibly hope to live in an islamic country because of the sheer social pressure to conform, that's how the 1st world will survive in future, we need to make it completely impossible for religious fanatics to move into our countries and live normal lives.

1% per year, we're at 25% non religious now, so 75 more years roughly, some of us may even live to see it.
>>
>>55886835
Maybe we should ask them nicely to stop, then. Say "please" and "thank you" a lot.
>>
>>55886255

Put the fear in the shitskins. Love it.
>>
>>55886835
And then we'll have reason to do away with all of them. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
>>
>>55886912
So to kill Islam, we would need to kill Christianity too. Can't see many of us, or any right-wingers supporting that
>>
>>55885900
>forced to live under its yoke

A lie. They support them.
>>
>>55885900

>boner

This gives Die Hard an entirely new meaning
>>
>>55886912
>Death penalty wont do shit, they're glad to die for their cause, that's the whole problem.

I honestly don't care, something just doesn't sit right with me in sending them to a jail where a bunch of other pakis will probably greet them as hereos anyway (as has happened with the rotherham groomers and others).

>if anything it will come from the UK becoming less religious and more secular.

Ah, you're one of those people.

Nevermind.

Second and third generation Muslims here are more radical. Not less. That growth in atheism overwhelmingly comes from whites who simply replace their Christianity with Liberalism (which is just repackaged Christianity in a secular form anyway).
>>
>>55886063
/thread
>>
>We're going to kill you westerners! Please don't kill us! No retaliation bro!
>>
>>55886957
"we can argue about that being good or not"
That's what im saying, terror attacks are horrible but it exposes the problem we are facing and might be a good thing in the long run.

>>55886929
That's not what i'm saying. We need to drive them out of Europe sooner than later
>>
>>55886666

Nazi Satan wants kebab genocide
>>
File: slam.png (135 KB, 243x293) Image search: [Google]
slam.png
135 KB, 243x293
>>55886974
your fedora is showing
>>
>>55887042
Retalitate against them at home, not in the middle east
>>
>>55887105
I am literally disagreeing with his suggestion?
>>
>>55887121
Completely agreed Swedebro.

The ones who really deserve to suffer are the second/third gen maghrebis in France, our "home grown" pakis etc.
>>
>>55885900
There is literally nothing wrong with bombing Muslims.
They are a violent cult with an ass backwards belief system.
The world would benefit if every single Muslim man women and child could just be vaporized in explosives.
>>
>>55886974
To kill Islam in the west, yes. We're talking about a religion which has extremism in its very tenants and any kind of counter extremism is just an excuse for them to start a holy war with us. The primary threat is them moving into countries which have a birth rate approximately at (or slightly under in our case) the replacement rate. If they breed faster than us they'll simply assimilate the country in the long run.

What people support is largely irrelevent, religion is on the decline, 15% to 25% change in the non religious between 2001 and 2011 in the UK, and all future predictors says that speed of growth is itself accelerating.

It's literally just a matter of time.
>>
>>55887121
retaliating at home is a messy business, though - it's better that the collateral not be our own citizens, at least initially
>>
>>55887197
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html

You are deluding yourself. White people are shedding their Christianity and replacing it with a secularized repackaging (Liberalism), but Muslims are becoming MORE radical.
>>
>>55886974

Your Reddit is showing
>>
>>55886304
>The Nazi's tried to force most of the rest Europe
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>55885900
we should bomb the refugees and not Isis
>>
>>55886912
Are you stupid or what? They believe that the Qur'an is the literal word of God. Whites are atheist, sure, but these people are segregating and hate filled.
>>
>>55887231
Thing is, retalation in the middle east does us no good, except for some petty feeling of venegance.
Purging at home, however detrimental to our "free society", is the only way forward to something better.
>>
>>55885900
That's really the only way how you can make it work although France is half-assing it. The muslim terrorists are essentially doing Partisan warfare while their civilian population protects and hide them, which we totally allow them to do.

If you wanna do it really effective and want to actually prevent any future terrorist attacks you gotta do a little bit like the Nazis did with partisans, find the relatives and friends and any associates of the perpetrators, round them up, kill them and put them in a mass grave filled with pig flesh.

I can guarantee you that there won't be another terrorist attack for at least 10 years. The terrorists will piss themselves thinking about it and their relatives and friends will turn them in to the authorities the moment they do anyway.

Either that or you save yourself the trouble and just deport them all.

What France, or really Russia for the most part, is doing now is basically destroy the ISIS bases in the Middle-East after which the ISIS soldiers and supporters will simply join the migrant train headed for Europe and will consequently start doing shit here agian, this shit not being just terrorist attacks but also rapes, killings, vandalism and just being a filthy welfare leech.
>>
there are doubts that there were even IS-Fighters in the city they've bombed.
http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/rakka-is-luftangriffe-101.html

"The IS Milita has changed it's central bases and took all their forces out of the city over the last weeks. [...] The IS reports (over radio) no casualties, they only hit empty positions"
>>
>>55887333
>trips
checked
it's not an easy undertaking either way, but desu i can't deny what you're saying
>>
>>55885900
>NO, STOP, YOU'LL BE JUST AS BAD AS THEM

Fuck off. ISIS is using them as a shield and there is no other way to strike at ISIS.

It's either sit back and let them attack with impunity or kill the civilians they're using as a shield. If you're going to kill human shields, you might as well kill the human shields who aren't citizens of your country.

Who am I kidding, you're an aussie. You probably made six other threads like this from five proxies because it makes your didgeridoo hard.
>>
>We're going to come to your nation and kill you citizens evil westerners! Please don't come to our nation and do the same! No retaliation bro!
>>
>>55887333
You're not wrong.
What would be better is if they started sending the Refugees back.
>>
>>55887165
Call me a kek but i dont even want them to suffer, just get the fuck out
>>
>>55887014
Well you'll care if you behead a bunch of Muslims and the attacks increase and more innocent people die.

The idea that secularism is just Liberalism is just false, I'm much more right leaning when it comes to politics, I'm more of a libertarian and want smaller government and more freedom, I can't stand most of what the left and the liberals stand for.

Remember that a decline in religion is not a cause, it's an effect of an increase in things like education, rationality and a science/evidence based world view. When you apply these principles to politics what you'll get is more of a libertarian point of view as I have and many of my peers have.

UKIP was the fastest growing party in support in the last GE they had a massive relative growth and a huge number of their voters are first time voters such as myself who are reactionaries to the left. UKIP is definitely a bit more right leaning and triggered the debate about immigration which will ultimately lead to our exit from the EU in the referendum.

The rights biggest blunder is being so tied to religious points of view, that's going away rapidly and if the right can't keep up with an ever more secular left then they'll continue to lose. Which is a shame.
>>
>>55885900
There are three things to blame for the Parisian terror attack.

1: American foreign policy distabilising Syria in the first place by aiding anti-government rioters (eventually anti-government militants) providing the perfect environment for a terror network to spawn

2: Merkel and her EU sympathisers' response to the outpouring of undocumented hordes of refugees, economic migrants and terrorists into Europe, to just let them all in willy-nilly.

3: Islamic ideology and its predisposition to violence. Whenever a power vacuum appears in the Middle East, you can guarantee some hard-line muslamic nut jobs will step up and attempt to fill it.
>>
File: maogrin.jpg (50 KB, 404x575) Image search: [Google]
maogrin.jpg
50 KB, 404x575
>>55887506
>just get the fuck out
i like you
>>
>>55885900
Please quote exactly where a western government has said "We want to kill your civilians" in syria
>>
>>55887276
I hate refugees, but not because I think they are terrorists, or that they are not my skin colour/religion, so I must hate them, I actually believe they are fleeing war. And that is why I hate them, they are fleeing war. Their country is at war, it is being invaded by this brutal evil force, and they come running to us, instead of staying and fighting. I mean if it was mostly women, children and old men fleeing, then I would be really sympathetic to them, believe me I would want my country to house them, but it is mostly men, young men, middle-aged men who are more than capable of joining some armed force and fighting ISIS, but they would rather escape and see their nation crumble.
>>
>>55887524

Maybe. Just maybe the US will stop trying to use muzzie fundamentalists as their tool and start to draw back from their car to close relations with Saudi and Turks.
>>
>>55887420
Agreed, perhaps executions will be done by females so they know they will go to hell when caught.

On the other hand this may encourage terrorists to suicide bomb before they are caught.
>>
>>55887580
I like you too bro.
>>55887443
We are in for some shitty times but honestly, what is man without strife. We get to take part in something great, whatever the outcome, we were here and did our duty.

Call me a larper but ever since I saw this video i can't fucking wait for some fat redneck come in on a heli guns blazing, waving the confederate flag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
>>
>>55885900
These civilians won't fight to get out of their oppression and allow themselves to be shields. They're not really innocent, they're compliant.
>>
>>55887583
Does it matter though?
>>
>>55886475
>Out of all the people in ISIS, I am sure many of them are willing to switch sides for monetary reward (ISIS actually recruited mercernaries, so we know "they have no loyalty to the cause, but to the coin")

Are you 15? I was exactly like that when I was a shitty teenager.
>DUUUH why have war when we can, like, totally just like find their leaders or something and then reverse-brainwash them or pay them to not attack us. Are you already marveled by how fucking smart I am, guys?

Because bribing terrorists and playing god with leadership of eastern fractions has proven to be effective, didn't it, you big fucking retard baby?
>>
>>55887515
>Well you'll care if you behead a bunch of Muslims and the attacks increase and more innocent people die.

No, see, that's where you're wrong. We can only labor under the delusion that they're "just like us" because the degree to which we clash (grooming gangs, attacks on whites in Muslim-only areas) are either purposefully concealed by the leftist media or simply aren't strong enough to make an impact on people's minds.

Attacks like the Paris ones reinforce the sense of us versus them, which is exactly what we NEED, because they ALREADY HAVE THIS SENSE OF TRIBALISM.

Do you understand now? We are fighting a war internally where one side perceives itself as a cohesive, fighting tribe and the other side isn't cognizant of this and doesn't recognize their own ethnic group as a target, even while their own daughters are being targeted precisely for belong to this tribe (ethnic English).

We NEED the line in the sand to be drawn clearly and distinctly.

>The rights biggest blunder is being so tied to religious points of view

The Christian religion, beyond a ceremonial position, is utterly irrelevant to contemporary British politics.

And again - Muslims are not becoming more secular, I have already proven this.
>>
>>55887662
>On the other hand this may encourage terrorists to suicide bomb before they are caught.
Suicide bombers can be identified, it just takes longer
>>
>>55887637
Agreed.

What is worse is not just that the people most capable of defending and rebuilding the nation are leaving, but why should we allow that kind of person into our countries?

We only have what we have today because our forefathers die to protect it, that's part of what defines a strong nation.

The last big conflict in Europe was WW2 and everyone pulled together to fight, even when the French and Dutch got their asses kicked we stepped in to help our fellow bro's and we coordinated with their resistance groups to fight back together and they clawed back their countries with the help of their neighbours which is why I have respect for the French and their loss, we have a fairly recent history together of fighting side by side to defeat a common evil.

Pussies who run and hide from an evil religious regime that they implicitly support by defending their crazy holy texts are scum and they should fight if they want to survive, the rest of the world has.
>>
File: 1316239322914.jpg (51 KB, 496x602) Image search: [Google]
1316239322914.jpg
51 KB, 496x602
>>55887910
it does because it's not true
>>
>>55887913
>Because bribing terrorists and playing god with leadership of eastern fractions has proven to be effective, didn't it, you big fucking retard baby?
and bombing the shit out of them hasn't been equally ineffective, ammirite lad, i mean look at how well we stopped terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan

I mean out of the two options, the latter is slightly more effective, despite both being ineffective as fuck

And you of all people should be the last person to talk about the ineffectiveness of bribing war-leaders for peace, Russia literally flooded Chechnya with money in the hopes that they would just shut up and stay a part of the Federation, and not want to secede, and it turns out, it actually worked!
>>
>>55888057
>and bombing the shit out of them

I agree with the Swede in here saying we need to go after the ones in our own communities, we need to stigmatize them and expel them eventually, so I'm not too sympathetic to the whole "ISIS is the problem" narrative.

However.

It's a mistake to assume anyone has been "bombing the shit out of them". War rooms these days are full of lawtards who make bombing the shit out of anything extremely difficult.
>>
>>55887855
Massive proportions of Syrian men have joined the Syrian government forces or a rebel faction.

All thats left is mainly women and children and people living in a level of poverty whereby they cannot fight lest their family starve
>>
>>55888057
>and it turns out, it actually worked!
Yeah. All Russia had to do was throw away it's dignity, and accept this shitty state that does nothing but suck stupid amounts money out of it and produce criminal shitskins instead of terrorist shitskins. Man, oh, man. Why won't whole Europe do this?!
>>
>>55887966
I'm not saying they're just like us...but yeah the left are part of the cause these issues are getting worse because of their "muh tolerance"

There should be an us vs them mentality, but the us part needs to be a collective based around common shared beliefs and those beliefs being in our own best interest, and they're not irrational religious beliefs, they're objective evidence based world views.

Then we'll beat them, just look at their irrational religious belief, it divides them, that's why they have so much fighting because the source of the violence to start with is religious in nature, their religion fractures them and causes huge amounts of internal friction inside the country, this isn't a united front we're facing, it's a boiling pot of crazy. Just look at our own issues at home caused by religion, the IRA and that mess went on for years, we've finally fucking put an end to that.

>The Christian religion, beyond a ceremonial position, is utterly irrelevant to contemporary British politics.

Well the left is less religious, these liberal types infest a large section of the atheist community just look at the fucking retarded mess with atheism+ and the issues of feminism in atheism and that entire debacle. Where as the right are still way more religious. When the entire country is rapily becoming more non-religious you cannot pretend that doesn't effect the left/right balance. The right's allies are people like me who are anti-left secularist

I never said Muslims are becoming more secular, I dunno where you got that from. Muslims are almost all extremely religious and they're the ones who are going to find it increasingly hard to maintain their irrational beliefs in a secular society. You do understand that in 50-60 years the vast majority of the population is going to be laughing at religious dogma, I mean some people do already it just doesn't carry much social pressure because atheists are still a minority.
>>
>>55886141
Isn't turkey an Isis ally?

Yeah shut the fuck up, I didn't read what you typed but I can say for a fact your country lost all legitimacy. Shut the fuck up.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.