[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in France now? Japanese friends of mine in Paris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
What happens in France now? Japanese friends of mine in Paris said she was attacked by white young guys just because she was Asian... She said Paris is now like war-zone and looks like the end of European civilization. She has to leave there. Are people in France all right? Do you have a plan to escape from the land of France?

It seems like the situation is worse than they report it in fact.
>>
>>55878000
trips wasted on a lying nip
>>
>>55878370
I don't know it is true or not because I heard it from her Twitter... I can't believe the situation is real.
>>
>>55878000
god i hope so
>>
>Get killed by Sandniggers
>Take revenge on gooks

French-Logic
>>
>>55878441

Do you realize that twitter has become a propaganda pit for social movements? I've met several people personally who make a career out of fabricating claims and spreading hate.

Don't believe it.
>>
>>55878000
>said she was attacked by white young guys just because she was Asian

Bullshit. The British media uses the same word for Pakis and Japanese but this does not reflect anyone's understanding. Europeans are as clear about the distinction between Japanese and durkadurkas as you yourself are.
>>
I hope French people don't discriminate us... They are one of those who started Syrian War, right?
>>
I wish I could fap to the Paris happening but it just doesn't work.
>>
>>55878000
This is bullshit. We know who the sandniggers are
>>
Dont be so stupid, asianbro. from now french people dont give a shit about asians, they are only focused to oiled their olds guillotines to be ready for some good time with sandniggers. dont believe in propaganda, they are very very angry but not for asians.
>>
>she was attacked by white young guys
>"white" young guys

Probably light skinned North Africans/Arabs who think Asian grills have money/have tight pussies
>>
>>55878000

was she being a cunt?
>>
>she was attacked by white young guys just because she was Asian
I have trouble believing this. It isn't hard to tell a nip woman from a hairy, sweaty sandnigger buck. The French could be cücked that they refuse to attack muslims, so substitute Asians though. I don't know, I've never been to France.

I'm not saying you're definitely a lying American with a proxy, but you're probably a lying American with a proxy.
>>
>>55879371
Women are always cunts by definition burger-nim
>>
>>55878000
>What happens in France now?
france has been taken over by africa
>>
>>55879171
Assad and his thugs started the Syrian War.
>>
>>55879290
Do you? I'm a Latin-American exchange student studying in Paris. I live in a banlieue full of chinks and arabs, and haven't been to the city center or taken the metro since monday. I look sort of brown, can I expect to get spat on today?
>>
>>55879149
>Bullshit. The British media uses the same word for Pakis and Japanese but this does not reflect anyone's understanding.
That's definitely not true. I'm pure Japanese but some White people called me Paki because I have brown skin.
>>
>>55879149
this. if she wasn't wearing a fucking towel on her head or being a massive pro-muslim cunt then the attack (if it happened) has literally nothing to do with anti-muslim sentiment.

>>55879171
would you describe your friend as insufferably progressive?
>>
>>55878000
Bullshit, life just goes on as usual
>>
>>55880229
pretty sure people know the difference between anime and the taliban. you were probably standing next to a paki or there was some other confusion, do you have a ratty beard, problems with body-odor or frequently travel outside your home with a bomb strapped to your chest?
>>
>>55878000
Only ""french"" that got problems with chinese/japanese are niggs/sandniggs . They target them because they assume that asian tourist carry a lot of cash.

In fact, one of the stuff you can read in almost every far right blog or website is "if all migrants were like chinese, there would be almost no problem with immigration".
>>
>>55880648
If he wants to fit in in france all of those are necessities
>>
This is bullshit, it was a sandnigger who goes durka gib me money
>>
File: statler and waldorf.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
statler and waldorf.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>55881135
lel
>>
Is it true that French people call suicide bombing "Kamikaze" and this makes ignorant French people hate Japan more and more? I read this on Japanese newspaper...
>>
>>55878000
Why do you have squinty eyes?
>>
>>55881467
still irrelevant to the relationship between the french and the japanese.
nobody is blaming japan for the attack.
>>
>>55881467
Yeah, it's a word that is commonly used. Most of people doesn't associate directly the world with Japan.

But it's quite a shame when you consider that original "kamikaze" were targeting military objectives in legimate military actions.
>>
>>55881081
this
and also gypsies
>>
>>55881467
Kamikaze is used for people sacrificing their life for a cause (bombing or crashing), even if the word come from the japaneses planes crasher ( in WW2 ), frenchies love jap and when we use this word it's to depict sandnigger terrorist
>>
>>55881135

SHOTS FIRED
>>
>>55881757
That's racist. You should stop using this word for terrorists. Kamikaze soldiers were not terrorists, they were heros fought for imperial family.
>>
>>55879171
No. Wrong. Local Rebels started it when they rebelled against Assads secular government. They later became American funded. They are the ones Russia is currently targeting, but the power vacuum they created allowed ISIS to enter Syria.
>>
>>55878000
>Japanese friends of mine in Paris said she was attacked by white young guys just because she was Asian

Yeah, no. If someone gets attacked for being Muslim it makes Europe-wide news, and you're saying something even less likely.
>>
Complete bullshit.
Our generation is in total respect with asian culture and asians in general, and we love and respect each other.
Anyway, Paris isn't France at all.
>>
>>55878000
Since we all already know France has surrendered what is the exit plan to get out of its own country?
>>
>>55878000
Fake and gay. There are no young white guys in Paris.
>>
>>55882082
>we love and respect each other.
We have started to lose respect toward France these days though. Paris in the France for Japanese people at least. You read "France guide book" in book store in Japan and you find out 95% of the tourism spots in France are in Paris.
>>
>>55878000
Japs are on rapping spree in sweden
>>
>>55882274
Well because Paris is your only destination, sadly.
I would love to get everyone of you on a trip around France, the real France.
Our reputation worldwide is fucked by our capital, drive me insane.
>>
File: 242.jpg (250 KB, 486x585) Image search: [Google]
242.jpg
250 KB, 486x585
>>55878000
It's just 70 bad years of thousands years of History. It's literally nothing. The France is still part of the glorious countries with UK and Germany. We'll rise once again and plebeians we'll apologize for their insults towards us.
>>
>>55882274
>>55882455
You forgot Mont Saint Michel. I mean, 99% of asian tourist seems to go there.
>>
>>55882536
That's why I said 95%. other 3% is Mont Saint Michelle and other 2% is Provence.
>>
>>55882517
will*
>>
>>55882589
Alsace and the '' marché de Noël '' seem pretty know aswell, I see a lot of japanese and chineses tourist here
>>
>>55879267
Really? They have drugs for ED, you know.

Maybe try one of those warming lubricants, or perhaps some sort of vibrator.
>>
>>55882082
>Can't make the difference between a chink, a jap, and anything asian
>respectful
We just call everything "chinois", what's respectful with it ?
>>
>>55881606
What if the whole thing was plotted over Playstation network?
>>
File: Tr0010042015101215495659.jpg (128 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Tr0010042015101215495659.jpg
128 KB, 600x400
>>55882798
>marché de Noël
Sorry but this is the first time I heard of this name. Mont Saint Michel is kinda known because you only visit there when low tide and it reminds of Miyajima. The architectures in Europe are kinda looked down on in Japan because we think Chinese or Islamic technology are superior when it comes to architect. Provence is known for its beach. I myself is interested in European history so I would visit Alsace though!
>>
>>55882974
the right will continue to blame islam and immigration policies and the left will continue to blame the right being a big meany weenie.

they wouldn't start attacking people who work or live near cereal factories because terrorists planned an attack with alphabits
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.