[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do lefttards love mudslimes so much? mudslimes hate women,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Curious_cat.jpg (53 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Curious_cat.jpg
53 KB, 1024x768
Why do lefttards love mudslimes so much? mudslimes hate women, Jews and gays. I find it strange they support a cult which teaches for everything theyre against
>>
>>55867566
because they're dumb and follow trends
>>
Any ethnicity that isn't white is good
>>
>>55867566

It's "enemy of my enemy" type thinking and/or overly trying to appear sympathetic and compassionate. Appear being the key word there.
>>
They're really just easily manipulated morons who have no interest in facts or other such inconvenient things.
>>
File: danny+devito-640.jpg (108 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
danny+devito-640.jpg
108 KB, 1200x900
>>55867566
Why do conservatives hate mudslimes so much? Mudslimes hate women, Jews and gays. I find it strange they don't support a cult which teaches for everything they're for.
>>
>>55869915
This is sadly the truth. Most of them don't stop to think longer than what the newspapers have wrote or what their liberal college professor has said.
>>
Because its a conflict in their ideology if they don't love everybody who isn't a a straight white male
>>
According to the unabomber and Kuehnelt-Leddihn an essential part of leftism is self-hatred, so it makes sense that leftists would enable people who hate them.
>>
85% of American Muslims vote democrat in America

Obviously they don't care that much about those issues
>>
File: 1447647686429.png (242 KB, 1046x391) Image search: [Google]
1447647686429.png
242 KB, 1046x391
They are brainwashed, they don't even listen to the shit they say anymore.
>>
File: General.jpg (123 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
123 KB, 600x614
>>55867566
Lefttards hate anything Conservative like.
To maintain their opposition to the right they make themselves like whatever Conservatives hate, no matter how inconsistent those things may become.

So when conservatives hate on Islam for being hostile toward our way of life
Lefties climb on top of each other to be the most loving toward Islam

And one day their retardedness will get us all killed.

The end.
>>
>>55870080
Mudslimes also hate and want to kill Conservatives.
So why overlook their desire to kill you just cuz they also kill gays?
>>
>>55870771
>women defense ministers

what a fucking joke
>>
File: 1447622149354.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1447622149354.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>55871284
Not the majority of them, I mean we don't let westboro baptist represent the majority of Christians. Also the Muslims are anti abortion, anti letting your women be whores, strong family bonds (at least compared to western standards) anti degeneracy (no drugs and alcohol) and very pull your self up by the boot straps (lots of them will work shit jobs so their kids can do better)
>>
>>55871620
>we don't let westboro baptist represent the majority of Christians.
And yet....
Yes you fucking do....
>>
File: 1253943757445.jpg (13 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1253943757445.jpg
13 KB, 375x360
>>55870213

You know I think the liberal professor is a boogeyman. I had ONE liberal professor in college. ONE. Most of my professors seemed like they couldn't be bother with politics anyways, they were just busy all the time. I have more admitted conservative teachers.

>>55870526

I think this has a lot to do with it. The political spectrum can be summed up as the conservatives were the ones pushing the liberals in the locker in highschool. So the conservatives grow up wanting to keep this status quo that benefits them where the liberals want to see that guy burn no matter what, but won't admit to it.

I'd say your average American liberal is way smarter than you average American conserative. However, because they're smarter they seem to fall for what I call "associate traps" or "issue bundling" where they agree with something stupid on Topic A because someone who's smart about Topic B said something about it, them being "smart" too must mean they're automatically right.

It's hard to explain, maybe an example would help? I have friend who was never really into politics. Atheist since I've known him, more anarchist, apathetic, computer programmer. Well he and his then girlfriend grew up and started paying attention to the world more and seemed to immediately just go for every SJW type issue. I watched their facebook activities and noticed the decline. It started out with them talking to other atheists (I'm an atheist too by the way, but not a liberal per say) who were the tumblr stereotypes. My friend seemed to just get the idea from the other friend. Started sharing feminist shit on Facebook.

I kept fighting with them and they were confused because they knew I was an atheist but I wasn't jumping on the same bandwagons. It sort of redpilled him in a way. The gf went full feminist and he had to break up with too. She got physically abusive.

Point is, it wasn't the college professors that got my friends into stupid issues, it was my friends other friends.
>>
>>55871735
I don't, I was raised in a Christian household and I know those guys are bat shit insane and don't even represent a fraction of a fraction of Christian views and values
>>
>>55870080

Conservatives lives jews, and conservative women. They many not like gays, but they don't want them killed.
>>
>>55871912
But you have to admit that the WBC is very similar to the popular, standard 'crazy zealous Christian' image portrayed in media.
When was the last time you saw a positive representation of a Christian in secular media, particularly movies or TV? We are all painted as insane scripture quoting xenophobes, and our beliefs are warped and straight up lied about.
>>
>>55867566
Because liberal cunts know if they mass immigrate them they'll vote liberal. Without blacks being convinced their victims and other special interest groups, liberals and demokkkrats would never win another election. The one good thing when islam takes over the west is they will decapitate the liberal swine first.
>>
>>55872035
That was barely English, and if you are saying they don't like conservative women you are crazy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.