[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your most tinfoil theory /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: conspiracy wojak.png (527 KB, 732x426) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy wojak.png
527 KB, 732x426
What's your most tinfoil theory /pol/?
>>
This is not real. I'm not real.

This is some kind of matrix.
>>
Baneposting
>>
>>55857030
I'll be happy one day.
>>
The moon landing was a real event.
>>
File: fsh.jpg (94 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
fsh.jpg
94 KB, 333x500
MEMES CONTROL THE WORLD. WE ARE MERELY FEEDING THE MACHINE.

THE MEMES...THEY BECOME...SELF AWARE AND MULTIPLY.

THERE'S NO STOPPING THEM, THEY'LL CONSUME US ALL UNTIL EVERYTHING IS A FROGFEEL.
>>
Israel and Iran are secretly aligned, to manipulate Russian and American politics so that they could wipe each other out, and then conquer the Middle East together, and unopposed
>>
>>55857030
We were created by aliens as a form of entertainment. Sort of like an ant farm.
>>
>>55857030
>What's your most tinfoil theory /pol/?

That God exists.
>>
>>55855167
>>55858075
Edge
>>
Hitler did 9/11
>>
>>55857030

The jews didnt do it
>>
File: PB.gif (22 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
PB.gif
22 KB, 204x200
>>55858075
The edge
>>
>>55858196
this
>>
>>55857030
OP is not a faggot.
>>
>>55858357
>>55858119

Do you also consider adults who know that Disney characters are fake to be "edgy"?
>>
>>55857030
Everything I see on a screen is devised to manipulate me in one way or another. That I can access it inheritantly makes it at least partially untrue. Propaganda has reached an intimate and disproportionate level. In that, I am my own enemy. Here's Tom with the weather.
>>
>>55857030
That the top billionaires will take the world with them at death or just before they die.
>>
I'm actually a God and everything that exists and happens I subconsciously created, and that it I knew I was a god I would destroy existence in an instant and create it again in an instant but time wouldn't be relative to me do idk it's too complicated to explain so I know I'm not a godlike being unless I convinced myself this to prevent myself from recreating the universe over and over again.

Then again, we can all be gods and do this and it won't matter.
>>
Humanity is going to undergo something really wonderful, we will find a way to exist purely as energy. This will happen once we start unlocking mysteries from the Large Hadron Collider
>>
>>55858472
5deep12me

Well said broseidon
>>
The """Pope""" is not Catholic, nor is he even a validly ordained priest. Sounds tinfoil to some (especially the neo-cath converts in the Catholic generals) but it's completely true. Rome is in apostasy since the Second Vatican Council.
>>
>>55858206
Unironically this.
I think it's just plain Leftists
We all know those those people from highschool that were narcissists and holier-than-thou faggots. Give some more time and many grow up (no mater the environment) to the pathetic and evil dregs we see in the world today.

The ideology-of-the-path-of-least-resistance can be found whereever there is human life. The useful idiots and the morality lacking cretins that jump on every oppurtunity to make there lives easier. Da Juice are just this convenient bogeyman that make us feel better. Sorry /pol/. The worst redpills usually subscribe to Occam's Razor
>>
It's not a 'tinfoil' theory, but the truth.

The coming 'aliens' that will be revealed soon are actually the fallen angels of the Bible.

This is the great deception that will almost completely wipe out all current religions.
>>
>>55857030
Jews arent the problem
>>
>>55858468
Edge x2
>>
The ruling international bankers such as the Rothschild family run the world in a secret cabal shadow government composed of the richest elites as they control corporate businesses and the governments of the world.
>>
>>55857030
people are too used to being nice to each other. being nice is something that is championed in today's culture to the point where we will avoid being honest and emotionally responsible in favour of avoiding conflict. most "nice" people aren't aware of the fact that they're so agreeable because subconsciously they're looking for approval.
what results from the epidemic of niceness is a society of insecure and manipulative people who are not at peace with who they are. the narcissism of millennials is the result of generations of "niceifying." it is the sole root of critical theory, immoral acts, and political correctness. holy texts like the bible never mention being nice to one another, only kindness to one another. kindness is being forgotten.
>>
Aliens are already here and all we see is a lie.

Nothing is as it seems to be and we can only fathom a tiny fragment of what being alive is.

Once we reach the 4th dimension and above we will reach the kind of enlightenment we cannot possibly imagine right now.
>>
The earth is flat, motionless and at the centre of the known universe
>>
Lesotho is the headquarters of those that run everything from the shadows and the poor black people are just a cover.
>>
>>55858689
Well, I wouldn't have came to this conclusion if it weren't screaming out for a definition. I feel I must make up a new word for it, being that, nothing in our world has not even begun to parallel this situation. The fallacy in my thinking is the plural, I know. We admonish the uninitiated for secluding themselves in an echo chamber they our world is more than glad to provide and yet, we ourselves, exude great joy in our swimming upstream (as real or imagined as that might be). My friend, giving the last few years of shit, I have nothing but doubt and fear for our collective situation. If there even is such a trifliuthing. My heart swoons.
>>
>>55858540
why do you think that?
>>
Remnants of humanity came from Mars after we sucked the planet dry.
>>
"ayy lmao" is a term used to direct all serious discussions of extraterrestrial life into the garbage disposal.
>>
>>55858865
Not tinfoil at all.

Pope Francis is a blasphemous heretic.

He said that the life of Jesus and what He did on the cross was a failure.

That on top of saying that atheists and Muslims will be redeemed, he, the pope, should not judge gays, and the story of Adam and Eve is fictitious.

>"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
-Pope Francis
>>
>>55859005
Honestly deep down inside I know this is true and it.scares the hell out of me
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 267x189
>>55857904

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE
>>
>>55859675
>capitalizing 'he' when referring to jesus

my sides are in orbit. we have an actual christfag, in my /pol/
>>
>>55859770
MEMES ARE VITAL TO SPACE TRAVEL

TRAVEL WITHOUT MOVING
>>
File: 142646843383.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
142646843383.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
I belive the NWO agenda includes a hoax about aylmaos
>>
OP likes women
>>
>>55859810
Jesus loves you.

>>55859932
It does.
The global elite are literally Satan worshipers.

see >>55859005
>>
>>55859430
I've thought this for awhile. Too bad I've never seen decent pictures of those supposed 'ruins' on Mars.
>>
File: 1447451941045.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447451941045.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>55859491

Love this meme tho ayy
>>
>>55859770

THE MEMES, BECAME US, OUR FUTURE AND OUR PAST. WE BECAME IMMORTAL, THE MEMES WERE OUR LEGACY.
>>
File: Giorgio-Tsoukalos.png (129 KB, 245x337) Image search: [Google]
Giorgio-Tsoukalos.png
129 KB, 245x337
>>55860134
Ancient astronaut theorists say yes
>>
>>55857030

Aliens are actually nephilim. Their masters are fallen angels. They influence all manner of world events in order to bring about the End of Days. "Alien abductions" occur all the time; and the only way to end an abduction is to invoke the name of Jesus Christ. One of the chief aims of the abductions is genetic experimentation. For all their power they still haven't grasped the intricacies of the miracle of human life. Their studies are conducted in order to bring the Antichrist into the world. He will be a mockery of Christ, who was brought into the world without having a biological human father. Using a mimicry method of insemination a fallen angel, probably Lucifer, will impregnate a human woman. The resulting child will be the Antichrist. He will be a Jew by faith. Many influential Jews in the world today serve the fallen angels. George Soros, for example, is possessed by the demon Clauneck, a favorite of Kabbalists hungry for money and power.
>>
''...there was nothing we could do, the growth was too great. The memes just became self-aware. They multiplied and spread until they didn't mean anything, nothing made sense anymore. They fed on each other, and then began consuming themselves. Each time, they grew...stronger. Everything was a dark, empty feeling. The shadows grew darker until we couldn't tell day from night. We didn't know who we were inside, or where they were taking us''

''Sometimes we would ignore it but it always came back, and of course it knew us a little better each time. Everyone eventually parted ways, I supposed we were just protecting each other. Nobody wanted to see it together, we all knew how it would end''

THESE ARE RECOVERED TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANON WHO DIED IN THE NAME OF MEMES.
>>
File: 1254875.gif (626 KB, 302x214) Image search: [Google]
1254875.gif
626 KB, 302x214
>>55860120
I really don't know if they mix it with religion but they are definitely pulling that off
>>
>>55858472
They point of most media is to manipulate you, certainly all forms of art. The question is rather whether or not the manipulation is malicious.
>>
>>55859491
>>55860138
If anything, ayy lmao, is just another step in desensitizing the population to the idea of aliens.

Much like the tv show 'Ancient Aliens' and numerous other media that have to do with aliens.

This is so we are accepting of these 'aliens' when they are revealed.

The problem is they are not extraterrestrial beings, they are fallen angels.

>>55860434
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>55857030
That the reason why Jews (or at least the dark featured elite ones) try to destroy white societies is not because of a hatred for Europeans but because of some kind of inter-Jewish rivalry that started in Khazaria. Whether you believe that Ashkenazi Jews are just Khazars that converted or not (which there isn't enoigh evidence to support) there were still a lot of ethnic Jews living in Khazaria at the time it existed and there was a time when the Jews were in charge there. There were racial (or whatever they called it back then) tensions between ak-Khazars (Khazars with red or blonde hair, light skin and blue eyes) and qara-Khazars (Khazars with dark hair, olive skin, and brown eyes) with the "white Khazars" on top. After the collapse of Khazaria the qaras started taking over Europe and are now taking their revenge on the aks by destroying anyone who looks like them
>>
That JFK was killed by the Soviets, and the rest of the US gubmint was so keked that they covered it up because they knew the American people would demand that Stalin be vaporized in a nuclear holocaust.
>>
File: 1447478062712.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1447478062712.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>55858075
>>
Mentioned this last night, but I think humanity as a whole is going to be deceived the hardest after overcoming a massive plot to destroy nearly the entire world population.

The hubris that will go along with the victory to a perfect new world will prop up the most evil leader in all history who will be given power by an alien diety and both will be worshipped. Those that understand his plot will be destroyed, they won't be helped but their slaughter will be accompanied with flatteries from the world that loves their new false god. Then the Second Coming happens, so basically the Bible.
>>
>>55857030
JEWS ARE TRYING TO SUMMON JESUS BY DESTROYING THE WORLD AND FULFILLING PROPHECIES

THE END IS NIGH, PEOPLE REPENT AND BE SAVED!
>>
>>55859810
>"Jesus Christ", Tier 1 meme
>"christfag", Shit Tier meme
btfo
>>
>>55857030
Every single Muslim in the world wants to conquer us and establish worldwide sharia: they all planned on doing this through numbers a long time ago, terrorists are just the impatient ones.
>>
>>55860434
You're probably right that most aliens are the nephilim, however, I do believe that the fallen angels themselves will be revealed eventually.

Have you ever heard of the so called 'Ascended Masters' or the 'Galactic Federation of Light'?

These are beings that have supposedly 'ascended' into a 'godlike' state, or the I AM state.

These are inter-dimensional beings that people on Earth 'channel' to get many of the New Age teachings that are starting to arise all over the world.

I believe they will reveal themselves and they will appear as beings of light, just as Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
>>
File: AY.jpg (142 KB, 640x515) Image search: [Google]
AY.jpg
142 KB, 640x515
>>55860555

Trips of truth. I can see it now, thanks
>>
File: 1379871618962.png (307 KB, 968x634) Image search: [Google]
1379871618962.png
307 KB, 968x634
>>55859397
If you were them could you imagine a world without their control.
>>
I think Katara plotted for the fire nation in the beginning to hurt Aang, and then came to a morale justification to help him.

She fucked everything up on more than a few occasions with her hoe shit. I doubt she was that dumb
>>
The ring-wing rich are behind mass immigration and SJW identity politics, and have been massively funding and promoting it since the 70s, in order to detract from class conflict.
>>
that a collective group of people are forcing immigration on to western nations
>>
>>55857030
Jews.
>>
File: michelle-obama-penis.jpg (61 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
michelle-obama-penis.jpg
61 KB, 950x534
Michelle Obama is a Man.
>>
>>55859675
>humanly speaking, ended in failure
I think what he's referring to is 1 Cor 15:43
>It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power
I think a lot of the Psalms make refer to the crucifixion in a similar way, because he was judged as a sinner, even though he was literally innocent.

Notwithstanding, Pope Francis is indeed a heretic, ecumenicalist, and probably does think the cross was insufficient to save through faith alone, or some other tricky way of saying the same thing.
>>
>>55857386
this
>>
>>55860555
Could you say that there are other extraterrestrial beings and they may be aware of "fallen angels"?

What if the "fallen angels" are actually malevolent aliens and we portrayed them differently?
>>
>>55859005
Trust a christfag to make connections to the bible before shit even goes down.
>>
All of this is a plot made up by our governments and all killings are fake to cover up abductions by aliens. Our government is in a secret war with an alien race who is trying to colonize our planet and tp achieve this they are abducting people and turning them into alien human hybrid
>>
File: wp_ss_20150812_0002.png (492 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150812_0002.png
492 KB, 480x800
>>55857030
Jonathan Lee Riches was the second gunman at sandy hook and dark night shootings
>>
>>55858472
This so much, I almost feel like it's a problem. I never watch TV anymore, I feel like it's sole purpose is to try and make me think what others want me to think.

Just about the only website I visit is 4chan (in terms of entertainment) and it really has made me open my eyes to how much manipulation is attempted, especially with the incredible amount of shilling for things whether trolling or legitimate.
>>
>>55861925
Thats not that tinfoil. I have you seen her? Fucking gorilla hands.
>>
>>55861930
>and probably does think the cross was insufficient to save through faith alone, or some other tricky way of saying the same thing.
I can guarantee thats the case considering salvation through faith alone is rejected by the Church
>>
>>55857030
Not a theory but I had this thought recently.
>rewatching A Beautiful Mind
>all of Nash's delusions suggest communist infiltration of the media
>start to think the guy wasn't actually crazy in that respect and that it was actually happening except replace communist with it's synonym, Jews.
>Realize the guy was /pol/ before /pol/. He was so good at spotting patterns that the media's constant subversive tactics could not be ignored. He was probably right and everyone considered him crazy.
>>
File: 1443393356941.png (288 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
1443393356941.png
288 KB, 1536x1536
>>55857030
Memes are beginning to become real due to humanity's noosphere reaching critical mass.
>>
I believe that most religions are true.
>>
>>55859271
>at the centre of the known universe
I was thinking about this before.
I think human beings kind of convert the universe from ethereal quanta (just physics and mass and whatever moving around) into what we know as the universe. If we weren't here, then nothing would be here, we're not in the center as far as distances go, but we're in the center as far as our own view of the universe goes. Not sure if I explained that the way I mean.
Also (and i'll admit I don't know shit about quantum physics) but taking the 'we summon shit out of quanta by observing it' idea, well, if the earth is a globe, and there's a bigger population on one bit of the globe, doesn't it stand to reason that all those extra people looking up into the sky (or simply that the earth is tilted when the sky gets is darker) means more of the sky has been seen in one direction, giving the universe it's wonky donut shape.
Just unprovable bollocks but it kind of makes sense to me.
>>
>>55857030
That Russia and the US are in cahoots to create a phony Cold War.
>>
>>55857030
I live in rural Virginia and I've heard there are remote areas with buildings built into rocks and trees that house surveillance equipment to protect it all. Trucks drive up, unload supplies in secret and leave.
>>
That this world is actually farther in the future and that mankind is smaller than we think.
All the bullshit in the media is to keep us fearing that we're in danger to keep us from getting bored.
>>
4chan is the Illuminati
>>
That na aos sídh still live beneath the surface of the earth and are biding their time to strike.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 227x136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 227x136
>>55858976
I've been waiting for someone to finally say this. At the end of the day, it's really just that: no jews, just a bunch of stupid people who are fucking things up
>>
That we need to launch a large space mirror at warp speed, which we can look at with an electron stethoscope and effectively see into the future of our galaxy.
>>
>>55857386
I'm agnostic for this belief. It's called solipsism and, due to its unquantifiability, there's not a wholelot to say about it, but people try. Albert Cmuse and Soren Kierkgaard are good examples.
>>
>>55862041
>Could you say that there are other extraterrestrial beings and they may be aware of "fallen angels"?
Possibly, but what is more likely is that the so called extraterrestrials are actually nephilim.

>What if the "fallen angels" are actually malevolent aliens and we portrayed them differently?
The fallen angels themselves are not extraterrestrial, they are inter-dimensional beings. It's up to you to choose whether to believe that they are fallen angels, or some kind of evolved aliens.

Just remember when they are revealed that you had someone tell you the truth about what/who they are.

>>55862111
The Bible is directly relevant to everything.
>>
>>55862886
Why can't it be both?
>>
>>55857030
The moment CERN started the LHC machine we entered a different reality. A black hole was created and everything shifted slightly within reality.
>>
the ISIS and islam fiasco with the west is the return of the crusades. However unintentional it was by the US and western civilization, US intervention in the middle east for the sole purpose of economic gains has backfired incredibly hard with mistake after mistake breeding generations of brainwashed extremists who have nothing to live for, but the destruction of western society.
>>
>>55862886
yeah they fuck up so perfectly for the common people and they get out with a sold theatre before a shoot out

or they sell the wtc before a terrorist attack, just fucks up
>>
>>55857030
>>>/x/
>>
>>55857386
i remember reading a story about some computer that was coding (i think) it revealed that our world our life is actually not real.
>>
>>55857030

That the Jews really are God, the gods or some god-like group of individual's chosen people.

I believe that planets are like batteries that are born out of stars. When they are first ejected from the core of stars, they have an abundance of energy, and this energy is continually flowing out of the planet and into the abyss of space, and that this allows trees to branch upward, and when we eat the fruit of them, it allows us to branch outward as well. And when planets are new, this life-supporting energy is more abundant. I believe this energy, the natural electric field of our planet, is what limits the growth of the mind, and is linked to gravitational attraction, so it also limits the size of animals, which is why the largest sauropods would not be able to exist on our planet in its current gravitational environment.

I believe planets age and die out. Deserts spread, rivers dry up and the climate changes. The great catastrophes our ancestors spoke of represent a critical point in our planet's history, as it quickly moved from one level of energetic existence to another, and with that change the gods left to another planet that was being newly birthed and could support their god minds.

I believe they moved to Venus. I believe Earth is getting ready to die. I believe the Jews exert God's influence on Earth and keep us divided and ignorant of the true manner of science. I believe they do this because we can't be allowed to know the truth? What would we do if we were in our planet's dying days and we knew it?
>>
>>55858623
I think the same thing
>>
File: 1447297499969.jpg (61 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
1447297499969.jpg
61 KB, 500x563
That psychic abilities are real. I really believe that some folks demonstrate some pre-cognative abilities as well as some form of remote viewing. Various governments have spent millions of dollars on black ops projects that involved certain individuals that demonstrated a talent for various psychic phenomena.
>>
>>55862998
Yeah that's why I trusted you to make biblical connections to things before they even happen. Before things even happen, you're already thinking about how to make it fit into your worldview if it does happen. The curse of the theist, an incredibly stubborn, preemptive confirmation bias.
>>
>>55859675

The Catholic Church's official position on non catholics is that they may be saved if they are unaware that the Catholic Church is the Church Christ founded through no fault of their own. As long as the person tries to do God's will as dictated by his/her conscience, the person can be redeemed.

As for Adam and Eve, the Catholic Church firmly believes it is metaphorical and basically a fable. This would of course throw into question the idea of original sin. Vat II defines original sin as, "the condition of disharmony caused by being born into a sinful human environment."

As for your other points, I can't really say anything. For what I said, they are official Catholic Church teaching.
>>
File: 1443061932655.png (37 KB, 587x378) Image search: [Google]
1443061932655.png
37 KB, 587x378
>>55857904

you got it backward

the memes created a god

SO, here's the idea. We have thousands of miles of undersea cable now. Extreme depths, unimaginable pressures, running through pitch black near fumurales with only extremophiles for company.

These cables are insulated but it's still possible to intercept their communications without puncturing them or bringing attention. See Ivy Bells, the tech has been around for a while.

What this means is that huge quantities of our culture are passing through the darkest depths, ever so slightly leaking into the ocean, with only the most insane, hardiest, and quick-evolving cells around...

They got in. Enough of them next to each other on the cable started reacting to the signals and gained a sort of consciousness. And with all that information going past, eventually they figured out how to make their own.

Think back even a few years, most OC made some amount of sense. It was stupid, it was bad, but it was still clearly made by a human. But now... we often joke that it's like bots are producing memes based on vague neural net understandings of what humans think like. But what if they really were? What if the pepes didn't come from anyone? What if the internet wasn't for letting us talk to each other? What if the pepes were the internet trying to talk to us?
>>
That we are nothing more than the universe experiencing itself subjectively. Meme magic is real, it's our collective consciousness acting upon the universe like subconscious thought at an individual level but applied to the universe as a whole.

Also hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
The IMF is an international money laundering operation.
>>
File: 1384039487545.jpg (4 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1384039487545.jpg
4 KB, 256x197
>>55857562
We'll get there one day m8
>>
Autism is caused by a combination of Vaccines and Lyme disease / other bioengineered tick-borne diseases.

Look up Neuro-Lyme and Plum Island labs.

All those "pro autism neurodiversity" movements by SJW types (see wrongplanet.com) are propaganda so parents think their kids are special instead of brain damaged by lyme/vaccine and never question it
>>
our thoughts gives rise to infinite universes. the moment we think something or some scenario, it is happening in an alternate universe.
>>
>Our brains have unlimited time-space power
>Social media is the downfall of humanity
>"Big Pharma" is responsible for many economic problems (This is actually very true)
>The government is useless and our country would be infinitely be better off if everyone was replaced
>Properly educated millenials are far more intelligent than our boomer and gen xers
>>
>>55863413
It operates with no oversight, and had an estimated value of $755.7 billion in 2010. They could have more, less, nobody really knows. Also, it is paid for with taxpayer money.

To me it's very plausible that a lot of the money could be intentionally or maliciously used for nefarious or corrupt purposes. It's unprecedented that a government institution has access to so much in liquid assets, and can loan, spend, and save as much as three-fourths of a trillion dollars with absolutely no information beyond the basics available to the public.
>>
Most people with "mental health issues" are just pussies

Depression, anxiety, and panic attacks, while legitimate in some cases, are widely over-diagnosed. It's mostly just soft, primarily white white crybabies who have been coddled all their lives and can't cope with the fact that the real world doesn't bend to their wishes. But mommy and daddy think it can't be their or their precious baby's fault, so they get the doctors to write a script for whatever bullshit the pharmaceutical Jews have concocted this week
>>
>>55863246
The jews are actually related to ENLIL the brother of ENKI. The torah is based on him. Non jews are related to "our creator" ENKI. ENLIL despised what ENKI created "ous" and try to get them kill (the great flood). Also why jews call non-jews goys and see them as servants to them.
>>
>>55863350
Kek for as crazy as that sounds I do wonder how the fuck I keep seeing new pepes almost daily, especially the /r9k/ editions
>>
>>55858063
Damn thats deep
>>
Autism and other disorders/diseases are caused by flaws in the food system and corporations that produce the food at a low price.
>>
>>55863545
I wonders whos bright fucking idea was this universe was.
>>
>>55858063
As a form of slavery not entertainment but now they use us for social experiments
>>
>>55863472
You're a fucking retard. Read literally any of the countless studies refuting the autism-vaccine link. This has been debunked countless times. Unless you're schizophrenic enough to say that every one of these independent studies have been tampered with, and thousands of scientists were aware of this and not one spoke of it, you should probably see a psychiatrist.
>>
None of this is real. We're all just the figments of the dream of a sleeping god.
>>
>>55857030
The reason why the jews want muslims in Europe is because they are expecting europeans get so angry that they will go to the middles east and crusade the fuck out of the countries that hate Israel.

Meaning that Israel wont have any more enemies and the can concentrate in the end of the white race
>>
Oh and AI (Artificial intelligence) will destroy humanity if eventually given human rights or resources (Internet).

The internet is God.
>>
>>55863301
The great deception is prophesied.

Once these 'aliens' are revealed, Christianity and all other religions will nearly completely wiped out. They will bring their own religion and all the world will fall for it and eventually end up worshiping the beast.

>>55863338
The Bible clearly states that sin entered into the world through the actions of one man(Adam) and through the righteousness of one man(Christ) we are redeemed.

See Romans 5:18.
>>
ball lightning is god's jizz and bacterial life forms where ever it explodes
>>
>>55863803
I'm fucking tired let me re type that

I wonder whos bright fucking idea it was to create this alternate universe.
>>
>>55863803
some jew, no doubt, in alternate universe :^)
>>
>>55859132
>Tinfoiling for Dummies
>>
>>55857030

There is no massive conspiracy. No true elite. The worlds in crisis because nobody has a fucking clue whats going on
>>
>>55863020
I find it hard to believe that any one group would be able to orchestrate this many people at once. Wouldn't it make more sence that it's just a herd of stupid people all uncoordinated but coordinated at once, like smoke, doing idiotic things similar enough for the outcome to be consitent? Stupid people are only like-minded because they're stupid. Not because le Jooz are feeding them a specific agenda.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people/organizations trying to stoke the Liberal flames to make a profit.
>>
>>55857030
Banks created the refugee influx in Europe...
>>
>>55858468
look at this stupidass motherfucker...
stop it, fucking stop
>>
Toxoplasmosis is a parasite from cat-poop.

It causes homosexuality and many other identity related delusions people may have.

Someone posted about this a while ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
>>
>>55859178
they live
you watched it lately
>>
File: church sign kills you.jpg (52 KB, 420x370) Image search: [Google]
church sign kills you.jpg
52 KB, 420x370
Most tinfoil shit surrounding "Ancient Aliens" theories and "the Illuminati" is intentionally constructed to keep "the sheep in the herd" and it's laid out in such a clever way that people don't realize they're thinking precisely in the direction they're supposed to think. The mission is to cause confusion and misdirection, and promote the belief that it's inevitable and there is nothing they can do about it. The actual "Illuminati" are the folks who claim to "expose" the conspiracy.
>>
>>55863692
Two of its most important components are the GDDS (General Data Dissemination System) and the SDDS (Special Data Dissemination Standard). These two programs are intended to monitor the economic activities of the 188 countries that are members of the IMF. This is a government organization that is flush with cash, inside information, and connections to the top government officials in all 188 member countries, if not every leader all over the world. The IMF very plausibly could use a combination of all of these strengths to manipulate stock markets, the value of different currencies, etc. for financial gain among the elite.
>>
Literally everything you do is somehow ''written'', everything, and if you kill yo self or do some crazy shit for thinking like that and try to ''change'' it, it was supposed to happen that way.
>>
>>55858472
My god! I've put my children to bed, pleases, give me a moment for reprise.
>>
we will find that all quantum theories hold true on a macroscale
>>
Marxists and radical elements killed JFK for stopping the CIA's wars courtesy of the party of FDR and LBJ
>>
>>55864429

I base this on how Obama has wielded the CIA in Syria and Libya
>>
>>55864033
>homosexuality
>a delusion

I know that this is /pol/, but how do you account for homosexuality found in other species completely unrelated to humans?
>>
File: 02.jpg (128 KB, 780x993) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
128 KB, 780x993
>>55857030
i lend credibility to many conspiracy theories

there are some that are more FARFETCHED than others

but no matter how farfetched, there is still a small possibility that the theory is true

80% chance 9-11 inside job
maybe 20% chance of flat earth theory

Flat earth theory is the craziest one i can think of
that i WISH was true.

it is a crazy tinfoil theory, and i've met a lot of smart respectable people that think the earth is flat

ALSO

NO going to Antarctica Btw.

If you live on earth, you can't go to antarctica too far in

hollow earth flat earth theory master race
>>
>>55864372
No we won't. That doesn't make any sense.

- physics grad student
>>
>>55858052
Lew Wad
>>
>>55864571
>things need to make sense

lol
>>
>>55864033
goes back to egypt
and it's why cats are promoted on the internet

probably also an Islamic connection since they hate dogs so much
>>
>>55864571
hey fuck off, this is my tin-foil theory :^)
>>
File: fugggg.jpg (24 KB, 372x281) Image search: [Google]
fugggg.jpg
24 KB, 372x281
>>55864656
>>
>all of these retarded religious conspiracies
>MANY ayy lmao theories, sincerely believed
>FLAT EARTH FOR FUCKS SAKE
>hardly any well thought out theories with decent, but not concrete, evidence

I am massively disappointed, /pol/.

Is this who I share my board with? Fuck you.
>>
>>55864524
>flat earth theory
>being this retarded
>>
>>55860576

Oswald was brainwashed to be an assassin during his time in Russia. Jack Ruby was his KGB handler when sent back to the United States.

The CIA knew the Soviets were behind it but they wanted to avoid a nuclear confrontation so the assassin was made to be a lone gunman and all connection was covered up.

Ruby knew he had to eliminate Oswald since he was caught. If he didn't Oswald would run the risk of spilling what he knew. Ruby killed Oswald but it was too public.

Other KGB assets then killed Ruby for the same reason Ruby killed Oswald. They used a radiation poison similar to the polonium they used on an ex KGB spy recently, or the British intelligence agent hit with an umbrella dart of it a few decades ago. The onset was like a quick cancer and Ruby died before he could ever decide to turn on his handlers. Ruby was loyal, and didn't immediately turn but he was still too much of a risk.

The CIA did their best to cover this up because all out war with the Soviets would mean the deaths of billions. That is what Kennedy spent much of his presidency to prevent. Is it better to tell everyone a truth that'll force us into a war to get them killed, or to tell them an easy lie that'll keep the world rolling. In their eyes it'd be respecting Kennedy the man more to do what is necessary to prevent the war than allowing that information to leak.
>>
>>55857386
>>55861968
>>55863211
This is closet thing to evidence for that idea. (but it is not actual evidence)

Paper:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/0806.0051v1.pdf

Basic explanation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA
>>
>>55857030
White people are golem.
>>
>>55863999
>I find it hard to believe that any one group would be able to orchestrate this many people at once.
You seem to have come to some sort of conclusion in your mind as to how many people would need to be controlled to pull off their deceit. They only need a few seats at the top to trickle down some propaganda, the system does the rest of the work for them.
>>
>>55857030
1/2

>Vietnam Era begins with Hippie movement
>Demoraliztaion and Leftist Indoctrination take over schools to erase Capitalist, Conservative ideas that brought Western European Cultures out of the dark ages, creating Hitler Youth level Leftist hordes.
>Media/Hollywood/Sports/Music/etc all pump out same demoralization and indocrination while heavily pushing to remove morals and pump degeneracy into our cultures. (gays, trannies, whores, single parenthood, crime)
>Conservatives and the last great generations (WW2, Korea) die off removing the final defenses against the degenerate hordes.
>Leftists rise to power after infiltrating all of society nearly completely via generation after generation of Indoctrination
>Donald Trump grows up learning the game and seeing the grisly backdoor schemes as he takes over his fathers Empire. Learns How to play the game. (Conservative Sleeper Agent)
>EU is formed, with USA and Tumblr(Canada) being close allies
>All major players in Western European Culture are Socialist or Pushing rapidly towards socialism
>Socialst countries remove gun rights, introduce Political Correctness to censor dissenters
>Dissenters who speak out are ostracized via discrimination and being labeled racist/nazis (playing off the fears of the people)
>Socialist countries expand and become big governments (Stalin, Hitler)
>Media becomes state press (Plays the narrative the government and Leftists want you to hear)
>EU /USA/Tumblr(Canada) pushes for Mutliculturalism (Despite being at war and being mortal enemies of these people) after through demoralization through war and demeaning western European culture and it's people.
>Dissenters who argue against the narrative or popular opinion are jailed and or fired from jobs removing them from visibility or power.
>>
>>55864818
>Conspiracy
>Concrete evidence
>>
>>55859134
not tinfoil at all
>>
Donald Trump is out to destabilise the global banking conspiracy
>>
>>55857030
>>55865094
2/2
>Socialist countries expand and become big governments (Stalin, Hitler)
>Media becomes state press (Plays the narrative the government and Leftists want you to hear)
>EU /USA/Tumblr(Canada) pushes for Mutliculturalism (Despite being at war and being mortal enemies of these people) after through demoralization through war and demeaning western European culture and it's people.
>Dissenters who argue against the narrative or popular opinion are jailed and or fired from jobs removing them from visibility or power.
>The people are discracted via Video Games, Sports, Sex, Porn, Drugs, etc and become apathetic (essentially removes free will and free thinking from their minds, as well giving them a distraciton).
>"Refugees" flood in to destroy the population via either breeding them out (as their Imams have said) or via violence.
>Donald Trump Awakens
>The Struggle between the (Evil Leftists) "New World Order" and the last bastion of good and hope reaches the "Eleventh Hour"... Donald Trump and the resistance of conservatives still left along with Donald Trump's Elite Shock Troops the Trumpstaffel (/pol/) make their final stand against the coming darkness....
>>
>>55865112
They are not conflicting ideas.
>>
File: 1442665631908.jpg (181 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442665631908.jpg
181 KB, 1280x1024
That the government is organizing a gang stalking campaign against targets. Myself included
>>
>>55865112
see
>>55864818
>decent, but not concrete, evidence
>>
Rotschilds and their clique stood behind Hitler, Kennedy assassination, and 9/11. ISIS was created on purpose. They are trying to create new nearly-World-War, to earn more money and consolidate power.

Also, whenever something occures like attack on Paris you have to check what unpopular bill the government was trying to pass couple days before.
>>
>>55858631
That one went from "this is actually something cool" to just retarded.
>>
We're being visited by future humans and that's why alien greys look like us
>>
>>55863713

I think much of that is simply distraction conspiracy theory, or whatever. They knew some people would "wake up" and stray from the narrative, so you'll find all sorts of shit on the internet to distract you. Ancient aliens, lizard people, gods and angels and demons, the list goes on. Each other them are a potential road block to prevent you from reaching the ultimate truth.

And yeah, to an extent, yeah, the goys are like cattle. I imagine their servitude to the gods is rewarded with material wealth. Perhaps some of them believe their soul will go to heaven. I think ultimately, they can either choose a nice life of comfort and wealth, or, if they know the truth and have spoken with the gods and try to blow the lid on it all, they are killed. The moment you're in front of a camera, if the gods sense that you may say something that would jeopardize the narrative, you would suffer a stroke.

They screen out people based on loyalty. Besides, it's not about good or evil, I imagine if you're not retarded you would realize the way things are is they way they NEED to be. If you were a logical thinker and not poisoned with the "muh equality" bullshit, you would understand why the power structure cannot be threatened, because it's not just about greedily maintaining control, but ensuring the existence of ALL life, and a war for control of the god throne would jeopardize that. And to what end? To replace one god with another god? Does anyone honestly think planet-creating or the god-system could be a democracy?

No.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 750x1334
Moon is actually a giant spaceship that contains ayylmaos - they've been watching us evolve, directly or indirectly. There's a reason why we stopped going to the moon.
>>
>>55865094
>liberals pls stop having different views than ms, it makes me feel insecure about my own
>>
>>55865150
Could you elaborate on this please.
>>
What's country has the most feared posters on 4chan?
>>
I think this immigration was a failed effort to do a few things on the part of western civilization.
1. Boost the economy in some minor ways by importing cheap labor and replacing current expensive labor force with more inexpensive ones that are thankful for the opportunity
2. Up the general population and birth rates and hopefully have immigrants and their children assimilate within a generation or two.
3. Soften islamic nations by hopefully brain washing over current muslims in western ideals and hopefully slowly having an affect over all to their home lands
4. Use potentially legal and brain washed future generations of immigrants as soldiers for possible ww3 since native citizens birth rates are dirt low

There's no real general connection but I have a feeling this is a failing attempt to basically gain more influence over the middle east and potentially have enough military force to handle places that have an out of control population like China if need be. I can't quite put all the pieces together at the moment but i doubt they do these things solely because they're humanitarians. I imagine that some experts are telling nations that in about 40 years or much less we could be looking at ww3 and countries that are lacking in military power are importing citizens they hope to mind control through media to fight future wars for them.

America has been immigrating people and not doing much about it for years up in the millions. If these current immigrants had about 1 or 2 children each that are now legal we're looking at millions of potential armed forces for combat that are nearing or are already drafting age and are legal citizens due to amnesty shit. Importing hundreds of thousands of syrians might be europe trying to catch up in the same strategy. America might be behind provoking the war so Europe can have a false flag reason to being so open to immigration. Lives lost from terrorist plants are considered acceptable fatalities in the scope of global conflict.
>>
>>55858976
Its not all Jews just Zionists
>>
Liberals are the anti-spiral and we need to conquer the moon and destroy their homeworld in a different dimension by fusing it with out Donald Trump to create Tengen Toppa Donald Trumpu.
>>
>>55865150
That or he'll be assassinated by an 'angry mexican'
>>
We have found a way to create usable energy through fusion. The technology for consumerization of the technology already exists and the declining oil prices are because major players in the market are privy to this knowledge
>>
>>55862292

That's where the Church directly conflicts with Jesus. Salvation by only good works is impossible without faith in Christ, but faith in Christ is all that is necessary due to the fact he died for all your sins.

If the church accepted this fact then there isn't much need for them is there? The only purpose of the people Jesus sent out to preach, and the original church was to lead them to Jesus. Jesus is the only way to salvation. The church is not. The church is supposed to basically be an instruction book on how to be saved by Jesus. If someone finds their way to salvation without the church then they will be no less accepted by Christ as long as they accept Christ first and ask HIM for forgiveness (not some pedophile in a booth. Jesus criticized those that would make a show of confessing their sins btw. He wanted sin confession to be something you did in privacy alone at home so no one could try to make themselves seem more devout by confessing for more. The jews of the time made a big show kf confessing their sins to gain social standing) .

Many things the Catholics believe are contrary to the teachings of Christ but that's one of the biggest ones.

It only exists as a means of control so the common man cannot believe he can find salvation on his own with Jesus.
>>
Extraterrestrials are real, but whether or not humanity has communicated with them is not 100% confirmed.
>>
>>55865746
>We have found a way to create usable energy through fusion.
This is fairly well known.
>The technology for consumerization of the technology already exists
Technically it does, it would just be extremely expensive.
>>
>>55865094
>demoralization
>'back in my day' lookin-ass
>>
File: 1443676858759.png (690 KB, 625x1052) Image search: [Google]
1443676858759.png
690 KB, 625x1052
Other dimensions exist
>>
>>55865513
Hello sir, I believe you have mistaken this fine board for Tumblr or Reddit. Cu-cks don't belong here.
>>
>>55863740

not a coincidence google just unveiled their nuerel net tech. they went down to retrieve an ivy bell listening device and found a living mind down with it. We spent so long looking for aliens and never realized they were under us not above.
>>
>>55865974
This have to be fake subtitles. My little samurai can't believe this shit.
>>
>>55865841
Not crazy at all. Very reasonable. I don't think we've made contact with aliens, but it's extremely improbable that we're the only living things out there.
>>
I believe that we are the spawn of the original 12 tribes of Israel, and that the Jews that exist today are imposters who used a mistype to theif advantage to harbor trust and support from all corners of the world after becoming the single most hated group in the galaxy
>>
>>55865147
what do you mean you piece of shit
>>
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, nearly the entire book the Creature from Jekyll Island. Generally considered a conspiracy theory about the Federal Reserve, with lots of history revision.

This book was introduced to me when I was in the foreign exchange market learning how to trade and all my teachers encouraged me to read this as well as new thought books by Napoleon Hill, etc. What I found is that I was nearly steps away from being initiated into an unnamed group. I've broken most contacts, dropped my pursuits for financing and switched to a previous profession.

This still scares me a bit.
>>
>>55865951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvhEBQT0om0
Demoralization explained for your ignorant ass
>>
>>55866016
>talking about 'demoralization' and complaining about premarital sex because he's a NEET virgin who can't find a qt3.14 who wants him, and pretends like he looks down on promiscuous people because he can't get any and deep down he knows it

Aww, how cute
>>
>>55865974
Yet to be experimentally verified, but what is currently our best version of a unified theory of physics is dependent on at least 6 other spacial dimensions existing.
>>
>>55866155
He was saying your theory is plausible...unless he was being sarcastic.
>>
>>55857030
God gave angels instruction to genetically engineer humans from pigs and apes.

There are several dimensions.

All world governments work together, all worldwide catastrophes are planned.
>>
File: 12314534.jpg (34 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
12314534.jpg
34 KB, 639x495
>>55857030
she friendzoned me because im too nice
>>
>>55859810
I'm an atheist and I do this desu, it's called being literate
>>
Cancer was cured decades ago. They're holding back the cure and only allowing the elite to have it.

>Helmut Schmidt just died at 96
>Queen Elizabeth is 89
>Bush Sr. is 91
>Barbara Bush is 90
>Jimmy Carter is 91
>Prince Phillip is 94
>David Rockefeller is ONE FUCKING HUNDRED
>>
>>55863711

Mental illness is MUCH more common among jews. Also blacks have mental illness at a disproportionate rate to whites so your "primarily white" bullshit is just that.

If anyone is like that it's jews and blacks
>>
>>55857030
Earth is Hollow and there is something(continent), under Antarctica
>>
>>55862986
Solipsism has nothing to do with a matrix. What did Kierkegaard have to say about it btw?
>>
>>55866192
>using the term 'last good generation' unironically
>>
>>55859491
ayy lmao
>>
Trump is going to get the Republican candidacy and at the last moment sabotage himself irreparably and let Hilary win the race. This was their plan all along.
>>
>>55866207
There is a difference between premarital sex and being a whore you moron.
>>
>>55866274
Maybe they're wealthy and well-connected and simply have access to great medical care, and they take care of their bodies due to being well-educated. Also, there are plenty of elite people who die from cancer and other related ailments. You just cherry-picked a few choice people who fit your theory.
>>
>>55858206
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.
>>
>>55866458
oh man i hope not, if hillary wins usa is going right into the garbage
>>
higher planes of existence
i have to lose the rest of my sanity first like a normal person to full commit yet though, so heres hoping
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 632x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 632x303
>>55859005
It's going to be crazy. I know I won't be taken in the rapture, I've made peace with it. If God needs me to prove my worth during the years of tribulations, I'm game.
Don't worry man. We'll be alright. Have faith. God Bless and God speed.
>>
>>55866500
I'm just trying to figure out your convoluted neo-conservative views.

Also, nice dubs fambruh desu
>>
>>55857030
My friends, my colleagues,..... I will not presume to be intelligent enough to keep up with a /pol/ conversation. I will not state fact in perpetuity as a facade for my illusion. An illusion that most certainly would have carried my ancestors to their grave and through a happy life for myself. I wished to offer a reply out of courtesy and feels for those who could see what I meant from my original reply. Ain't no mufukin trendy word for that shit. This board, our agreers, are an irrevocable means to our destruction. I see now what exactly must be done. I thank this thread for pulling it out of me. Do not be fooled... You must throw down the shackles of consumerism. You must. Instead of seeking out that special gift for Christmas, you should write your loved ones a letter. A simple hand written letter. Can you fucking imagine if someone you loved dearly extended the same gratitude to you. What world would we bore if we gave so truly little this year of our lord. I'm not even a religious man. Not by a long shot. But I am very much a spiritual person. And, a truth has been calling to me. Beckoning me. For years and years. I've wondered at the meaning. To buck the status quo. I am naked, unabashedly pleading. Do not fall into tranquil and hardline tidings this year. Stand up! Tell them! Do not be swayed! I beg you! Make our nightmare one which is forgotten! Make it one in which we get to spook our grand children into confessing their underbed boogie men are a facade, much like ours now. Stand up, and say, "you, my friend, are unable to harm me with words!" And you have already won.
>>
>>55862195
Have you even researched Adam Lanza? I can name intricate details about his life. He was too autistic to go in the sunlight and he only wore blue polo shirts and khakis or a dark hoodie and khakis. Guy couldn't have an accomplice.
>>
>>55866609
this so much
every time i'm going deeper in the spiritual realm i lose my mind, i want to know more but at what cost?
>>
>>55866714
*tip*
>>
>>55857030
VOTE

http://strawpoll.me/6019375
>>
>>55866639
Hard to elaborate an already long ass post. Do you research on the effects of pornography on the population and then realize how much sex is involved in the media.. you'll get a clue then. Until then enjoy your products of demoralization/degeneracy like your cu-ck porn and beastiality...
>>
I guess I don't really have much tin-foil material in a conspiratorial paranoid sense, but I do have some odd ideas of how the world and the universe works I guess. I believe there might be some undiscovered "life essence" particle that instantly and continuously interacts with biological matter, animating it until it can no longer properly manifest in a decaying/destroyed/incomplete form. In a similar sense that the Higgs gives matter mass, I can only imagine that there must be a similar particle or something that gives matter life or consciousness. When we die, it simply dissipates and "condenses" onto other biological mass.

I also think that throughout human existence we have risen to greatness and fallen to near extinction countless times, wiping the slate clean each time on a 200k year wild ride.
>>
Humans in the future will have choice of skin and hair color, height, facial characteristics, sex etc. This will finally end racism once and for all
>>
>>55866636
It's debated whether or not the rapture is before or after the great tribulation. I personally believe that all Christians alive during the last days will have to go through the great tribulation.

Jesus says this:

Matthew 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

>after the tribulation of those days...they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds...and they shall gather together the elect
>>
I believe bacon's theory that the soul exists in a certain part of the brain desu
Also believe in platonic idealism senpai
>>
>>55866844
I watch porn maybe once a week, and it's pretty vanilla. I'm in a long-term relationship. Also, nice dubs again. You're on fire.
>>
>>55866714
I wept. Am weeping. This world tugs at me. Yet pushes me away. Goddam you people. Goddam you all to Hell!
>>
>>55866458
>>55866597
He may do that, or he might be serious about trying to be president and will fail utterly at debating Hillary.
>>
>>55867035
S C H I Z O P R E N I A

C

H

I

Z

O

P

H

R

E

N

I

A
>>
File: freedom.jpg (8 KB, 235x233) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
8 KB, 235x233
>>55866906
>yfw no bust slider
>>
>>55857562
This one for me.

>All stories have a happy ending
>Mine should too
>>
>>55866871
This is plausible. There's a lot about the natural world we don't understand yet.
>>
>>55867064
Then you probably do not know of that epidemic.. look it up sometime...

Allah has blessed my dubs
>>
>>55863999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZjfYKV8C6g
>>
File: laugh.jpg (45 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
45 KB, 644x408
>>55861397
>>
>>55866761
A five character response. Thank you for your thoughts
>>
>>55865631

The economic problem isn't labor it's stagflation. No one is buying shit. The economy has been stagnant due to the fact the "recovery" has been pretty much nonexistent. People aren't spending their money on stupid shit, they're saving it. This is good for the individual person but bad for business whose stockholders expect growth or they sell.

So they import a bunch of immigrants who will HAVE to buy a lot of things. The immigrants don't have money though, so they take it in the form of "benefits" from these European governments. Those benefits come from the taxes citizens pay. They take your money and give it to them so they'll then buy shit. Now you don't have to get the responsible people to buy things, the government and immigrants do it for them.

The corporations see their stock rise. Short term solution that'll cause a long term problem. People in charge will be dead by the time it gets real bad.

This stems from the fact our economy is built in a way if it isn't constantly growing it collapses. A "depression" is slowed GROWTH. Infinite growth is impossible but it's built on the perception of infinite growth. Eventually it has to collapse. It has to stop growing. They're just trying to keep it alive for a bit longer when it should've been allowed to die in 2008.

They already tried this by attempting to make consumers out of third world countries, but those countries weren't buying as planned. So they brought the consumers to a different country and put money in their pockets taken from the citizens.
>>
>>55867288
HOLY FUCK CALL THE MODS, THE DUBS DONT STOP
>>
9/11 and sandy hook were inside jobs
>>
>>55867035
God bless, my man. The Olivet Discourse is totally post-trib. Pre-trib, Pre-millenial dispensationalism seems to come around with Darby, Scofield at the time when Zionism was first reaching its stride too.

In addition, the weakness of the pre-trib view actually gives room for people to mistake the Anti-Christ as God, but I see you are a sensible discerner of the Spirit.
>>
John Anthony Hill, an Englishman, could very well be the return of Christ.

He fasted for 65 days outside of parliament and demanded that Queen Elizabeth II step down and give the throne to him. Jahtruth.net
>>
>>55863987
Shit, for some reason this hits me hard.

You done good 'stralia
>>
>>55859134
How do I stop being so nice? You're absolutely right, man. I fucking hate myself
>>
Humans were created to play tennis and nothing more.
>>
>>55867571
I've looked into this guy, he's a plain fucking nutjob sorry

He belives the Quran has the same authority as the Bible and also believes in reincarnation and multiple lives. That's some hardcore heresy right there
>>
>>55857030
Trump is working for Hillary, we for the second time will have a clinton in the white house with less than 50% of the vote because Trump will spoil the republican ticket. too scary
>>
>>55861515
God I hate boomers
>>
File: Reaction550.jpg (124 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
Reaction550.jpg
124 KB, 500x629
CERN did something absolutely awful in September and we have no knowledge of what it was.

We will soon begin to feel the effects of this event, whatever they may be.

Also, Ba'al is fucking pissed off about his temple being destroyed in Syria so he subconsciously got the Russians to attack the rebels.
>>
>>55859770
MEMES ARE THE MIND KILLER
>>
>>55867682
this is a lie, dont lie please
>>
>>55867684

Heresy isn't a valid charge unless it means the same thing as blasphemy. He supports God's laws like no other.
>>
>>55867700
this is happening and he probably does
>>
>>55863987
a lot of people do, and they're usually too sensitive or never have the ability to themselves influence change because what's the point? it's too painful trying to survive. but sometimes a person does stand up and try, and that's why we remember those people and celebrate them and they wouldn't exist without the evil in the world. there is always hope.
>>
The OKC bombing was Saddam Hussein's attempt to derail the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, and the Clinton administration covered it up to spite him.
>>
>>55864520
homosexuality in non-human animals is a form of dominance. it has nothing to do with love or attraction.
>>
>>55867751
Just a friendly reminder that all of the berenstain berenstein shit popped up around when they booted up CERN... spooky shit indeed.
>>
Our generation, in an effort to save the planet and our children, will commit sudoku. This will eventually save jobs, reduce the impact on the planet and save social welfare programs throughout the world. People who don't sudoku will be admonished and be cast out from society.
>>
>>55867188
>>55867311
Scoff and laugh now, but I pray that in the day these things are revealed, you think back to this and know who and what you are seeing was prophesied by Jesus Christ.

>>55867526
>In addition, the weakness of the pre-trib view actually gives room for people to mistake the Anti-Christ as God
Indeed it does, and sadly that will be the case for a great many.
>>
>>55860434
>tfw the product of a sperm donor and artificial insemnation
W-What if it was actually a fallen angel? kek
>>
Two theories here

>multiverse theory, infinite parallel dimensions with infinite possibilities

Or

>we don't actually exist. We are just possibilities of things that could never happen. Hard to understand but this world is basically just a "what if"
>>
File: 1444019029132.png (440 KB, 802x791) Image search: [Google]
1444019029132.png
440 KB, 802x791
The universe is completely mental
>>
>>55858623
Are you me?
>>
>>55867948
In this universe there's a single edition of one of the books which was published by an alternative printer who made a mistake and mispelled the title on the cover. So for the natives we're all just people who had that particular book.

Crazy how it almost found a way to cover up our transfer. I wonder if our families back in home universe have noticed we changed when this version took our place back there. Or did we just vanish?
>>
>>55864856
>black science man jumping to conclusions and obfuscating the point
>>
>>55857030
>tinfoil theory
There is no conspiracy. Humanity is just that fucked up.
>>
>>55867751
Explain what CERN is and what why you think they did?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.