[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asian /pol/acks discussion thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 22
File: mapeastasia.jpg (216 KB, 1014x1238) Image search: [Google]
mapeastasia.jpg
216 KB, 1014x1238
I can't be the only asian /pol/ack here. Lets discuss social happenings in the oversea east asian community. Korean in Canada reporting in.
>>
>>55856360
>Asian
>Canadian flag
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>55856743
Thanks for the bump.
>>
Half Asian half reporting in, I feel absolutely no kinship with Asians.
>>
>>55856360
desu senpai baka
>>
>>55856814
What are you half Japanese? I only ask because most hapas I've met tend to half japanese.
>>
Are most asians liberal or conservative? What are their stances on immigration and muslims?
>>
>>55856360
Get the fuck out of my country you ugly fucking slant eyed insect.
>>
>>55856973
Asians are conservative (by anglosphere standards) within their own nations mostly. Although China is technically communist. Oversea asians, I have no idea, I live in a smaller white town. So I don't know their voting records.
>>
>>55856885
Actually yeah I am, but not Hawaiian or West Coast.
>>
>>55857063
Dude who cares? My parents brought me here, I didn't make the choice. And I probably had more white canadian girls like me than you ever will.
>>
File: 1445132771395.jpg (27 KB, 565x311) Image search: [Google]
1445132771395.jpg
27 KB, 565x311
>>55857063
Fucking Bravo. I cůcked.
>>
File: 1438194896981.jpg (84 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1438194896981.jpg
84 KB, 534x627
>tfw teaching in Korea next year when I graduate

I can't wait.
>>
>>55857189
Cool, I knew this hapa guy. Chinese/Irish-Hungarian. He had some identity problems when we first met as kids. But he grew to cope. Taught me how to shoot and fish. He's in the military now.
>>
>>55857257
Like I said, get the fuck out and take your ugly, ignorant peasant parents with you. Better yet, just fucking kill yourselves. Cockroaches.
>>
>>55857315
I think I saw your thread a couple minutes back.
>>
>>55856973
Do you mean hyphenated westerners or do you mean FoBs?

They're both asian, but they're a pretty different set of people.
>>
File: Tfw.png (490 KB, 1597x1905) Image search: [Google]
Tfw.png
490 KB, 1597x1905
>>55857665
Probably. The only way I'm surviving senior year is by blowing off all my classwork and courseload to shitpost about my desire for a kgf
>>
>>55857690
Not sure what you mean by hyphenated westerners. If you mean second generation asian-americans, etc. I tend to include them in the same category as FoBs. Obviously some differences, but the category is close enough.
>>
>>55857350
I had some identity issues growing up, but I grew out of them when I started interacting more with other Asians either immigrants or first generation. I wasn't physically like them, I didn't share most of their morals, didn't speak their languages, or their various cultures that they still had even after assimilating. I didn't even learn to use chopsticks until I was 10
>>
>>55857810
Well good luck to ya.
>>
File: original.jpg (137 KB, 599x453) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
137 KB, 599x453
Han Chinese reporting in. Fuck Japs.
>>
>>55857810
even in your dreams the best you can do is a plastic faced gook?
>>
>>55857648
You've probably never had an asian friend. I doubt any friend of color. You just come here and rage in my thread because you're a loser with nothing better to do. I know many white canadians, the vast majority of them are not like you.
>>
I consider only Whites, East Asians, and Viets human.

You gooks and chinks are okay in my book I guess.

But stop being so liberal.
>>
>>55857899
It doesn't matter man. You don't gotta "learn your asian roots" if it's too alien for you. Just be yourself and identify with the culture you feel most attracts you. Appearance wise too, idk if you look more white or japanese. but even easier to discard asian roots if you look predominately white.
>>
>>55857868
Asian-Americans and FoBs hardly ever intermingle very deeply (superficially, yes) unless the asian-american knows his parents language very well.

I've delved into both communities, but with asian-americans the only major difference from white people is usually just their choice in food when they go out. FoBs in my community are either westaboo as fuck or they're disillusioned former westaboos.
>>
>>55858290
Yeah, a lot of asians have this sense that 'west is best'. And that everything will work out as soon as they go overseas. But they realize how exclusive white society is and that learning english and Western customs is hard for many people. They later get disillusioned, for some it gets severe and self-hating or major depression happens.
>>
How does it feel when Chinese kek black women and exterminate muzzies. YELLOWED
>>
>>55858235
I don't consider myself white or Asian, but I definitely identify more with white cultures and communities.
>>
>>55856360
>asian
>canadian
so have you guys completely overruned whites in Canada by now. Canada was always my fall back location for when the us collapses, but don't really want to ride our Armageddon with a bunch of chinks. Unless you're cool chinks that invent pokemon and imperial Japan and the like.
>>
>>55858544
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

tb.h one of the funniest things in the world
>>
>>55858626
Well all the more natural, seeing as how you grew up in the united states. Just remember it doesn't have to be two separate worlds. We're all human beings in the end, so just do what's comfortable for you.
>>
>>55856360
South Korean president is the most retarded national leader ever elected in history. North Korea hasn't done shit and its starting to get boring. China is going to steamroll in a bout a hundred years, Japan is going to get fucked by population decline and Korea will be next.
>>
File: good guweilo.jpg (149 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
good guweilo.jpg
149 KB, 501x585
yessuu... das raightou... buya our goodsu guweilo... hehe...
>>
>>55858710
You know it's funny how east asians who are unexposed to western society always assumes that things will go swimmingly. Like the transition is that smooth between east and west. And the assumption that all white people are angels who will respect their wishes.
>>
>>55859013
Is it any different than Westerns who have an idealized version of Japan, you know weaboos?
>>
>>55859090

It's like the exact same thing.
>>
>>55859090
Not by much. Although the dynamics and motives are probably different there.
>>
I'm not Chinese (Nip-burger), but I go on a lot of business trips and I love you guys.

Thank you for ubiquitous Chinese food. I turn to you when there's nothing but fast food in some hick-town. I'd be a fat fuck if it weren't for you guys.
>>
>>55859196
Howdy. I'm Korean actually, so you don't gotta be thanking me for Chinese food.
>>
>>55859352
Eh, well it's either Chinese food or Korean-run japanese/chinese/korean places. So you get my thanks anyway.
>>
>>55857063
>>55857648

loooooooool, i remember when I experienced first real racism on XBL. :-/
>>
HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN FOR SUCH A LONG TIME
>>
Why are non-immigrant Asians in the US always either nigger lovers or SJW's?
>>
>>55859996
Welcome to Ibiza, anon. ;)
>>
>>55859999
>Why are non-immigrant Asians in the US always either nigger lovers or SJW's?
This. All fucking Asian Americans are fucking SJWs. I'm sick of it
>>
half-swede half-finn reporting in
>>
>>55860172
lol
>>
>>55859999
I somewhat sympathize with immigrants since my father was one, yeah he did it legally but still they're just people trying to leave their shit country. Also I'm pro-choice so I'm not necessarily a SJW but I am a left leaning moderate.
>>
>>55859999
>>55860170
Well, conservatives think we're enemies of the state, so naturally most people gravitate towards the people that don't.
Unfortunately that tends to be SJW, and then they get brainwashed.
>>
>>55856360
out of all the asians living in BC koreans and japs are my fav.

>be camping in chilliwack area
>families everywhere
>young people eating hotdogs
>old couples making gourmet food with cooking equipment they brought
>korean family sitting around a huge fucking fire eating out of a giant hot pot

you fuckers are alright.
>>
>>55860170
2+generation is where the fun begins. 1st gen is usually humble and hard-working. 2nd is entitled and delusional. Which is yet another 374673th reason why immigration doesn't work for most people (keep in mind that people sacrifice everything to immigrate and make their ungrateful children happy, Phd holders work menial jobs etc).
>>
>>55860674
thanks. I feel that irl here in canada we usually don't have issues with racism. Even the people who would call me a chink, etc. in school never got aggressive or threatened me. But lots of very hardline people on /pol/ here. Saying stuff about killing asians, East-Indians. Not sure if some of them are joking, but the lack of empathy is very disconcerning.
>>
>>55857110
Half-filipino and german here, I don't know about islanders though
>>
>>55856360
LEAVE JAPAN ALONE
>>
>>55860979
people outside of canada dont understand what its like to be comfortably racist. In highschool we used to rip on each other for everything because thats what kids do for fun, i even have a friend whos half chinese and puts his head out of his car window during rush hour to call someone a fucking chink, its pretty funny to watch actually cause he looks asian.

i've found that most people on /pol/ are just insecure biggots who are venting frustration from their own personal lives in a humorous way or actually believe the shit they type. I will rip on anyone of my non white friends for racial reasons and they do the same to me, we dont actually hate each other though.
>>
>>55861156
I've actually never met a Japanese person I disliked. They all seem polite. A lot of bad history and feuds between Japan and Korea, but personally I don't care about stuff like that.
>>
>>/int/ and saged faggot

Also, >Asian in Canada

You'll fit right in with /int/
>>
>>55856885
I'm half nip. People are surprised when I tell them I'm a half breed
>>
>>55856814
i feel no kinship with whites either, honestly the only people i feel comfortable around are my friends, who are weirdly all Hispanic. but not Hispanics in general
>>
>>55861367
Agreed. Banter is banter. And ripping on someone based on ethnicity is for laughs here in Canada. Even Ukrainian and Italian whites here get ripped on. But some people on /pol/ are just too dark man...
>>
>>55856360
Had a South East Asian roommate. Really chill and likable guy but he couldn't stand Muslims. Ask him about it once and he claimed they pretty much ruined his country with being all around violent shitheads who were always trying to have their way. Is this a common feeling among the dark-slants?
>>
>>55861465
how the hell are you surprised
>>
>>55861743
not southeast-asian and don't know any SE-asians. so I can't answer that for you.
>>
Give California to Asians desu senpai

Living as a perpetual outsider can't be healthy for the mind m8
>>
>>55860628
>>55860793
I hate my fellow Asian Americans because of this. Just check /r/AsianAmerican. Holy shit
>>
File: Kcj7opncq.png (186 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
Kcj7opncq.png
186 KB, 936x590
>tfw white and getting asked to leave business in Richmond
>tfw somebody threw a cup of wonton soup on my car window and called me gwai lo
>>
>>55862324
Oh dude. I'm sorry. I apologize on behalf of those asians. Probably just mad because they got rejected by a canadian girl. ;)
>>
File: YOU look like ME.jpg (899 KB, 980x1410) Image search: [Google]
YOU look like ME.jpg
899 KB, 980x1410
Born in Korea, came to Canada when I was 3. Closest friends are a mix of different countries. Best friend is a Peruvian kid who was adopted by full blown Jews (not even making this up). Yes, I'm from Toronto; not like that's surprising. I'm leaving Canada in like 2 months though for work. Guess where the fuck I'm going... Fucking Dubai

Pic somewhat related, looks like me (not like you white folk could tell us apart though).
>>
>>55862240
I hate all redditors anon
>>
>>55862444
That sounds awesome.
>>
>>55862444
>>dubai

are you an engineer or are you going to be a slave by contract?
>>
Someone just nuke my degenerate shithole of a country already.
Make it a clean slate.
>>
23andme says I'm 0.1% east asian. Hello brothers
>>
>>55862615
You either got that through Chief Slapaho and the Apache tribe. Or some Eastern European steppe rider.
>>
how badly did white people bully you in school btw senpai?
is true even white friends bully you senpai?
>>
>>55862493
It's just not them. It's like the majority of young Western Asians. Every time I see an Asian at a BLM event, I die a little
>>
>>55856360
Why aren't you in Korea?
>>
>>55862719
they bullied me, but they didn't take it too far. Never had people telling me and my family to commit mass suicide or being told how ugly I am just because I belong to a certain race. Like I have been online. I only experienced real racism once I started getting into the gaming world as a kid. And once I started exploring the internet.
>>
>>55856360
>Oversea
Not oversea here but sup
>>
>>55862892
Parents brought me here. I considered leaving. And might go back to asia. But currently the budget is not there.
>>
>>55862555
Has its perks but it's also got some downfalls.. One downfall would be having a hard time chilling with 1st Gen Koreans. I can't really communicate with them cause of our culture clash. I guess it'd help if I was fluent in Korean.

>>55862575
Nah, I'm going to be a flight attendant for Emirates

/inb4 youre a faggot
>>
>>55862963
hey singapore, envy you guys. Seems like a boss country/city to live in.
>>
>>55862979
You should go back where you belong.
>>
>>55863109
Maybe one day.
>>
>>55862869
their just showing their support for their fellow poc anon, the white man is a genocidal maniac bully, all poc must work together if they want to smash White male Supremacy
>>
File: 1434410312815.jpg (71 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1434410312815.jpg
71 KB, 640x960
Why the fuck are there so many foreigners in Asia now? It's sickening. How do we stop it?

>>55862444
Nice
>>
>>55856360
[-]
>>
File: 1432110446840.jpg (39 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1432110446840.jpg
39 KB, 550x453
>>55863352
>>
I teach English to a lot of Chinapersons at the local immigrant centre and I'm right wing as fuck. East Asians are honorary Aryans as far as I'm concerned. I can't wait to get out of this country and get over to Asia before the inevitable North American race war breaks out.
>>
File: 3354899275_25e85a4310.jpg (129 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3354899275_25e85a4310.jpg
129 KB, 500x375
>>55863385
do what japan used to do during seclusion era, kill them

Most sane individuals won't mind if you chop this guys head off
>>
>>55856360
OP please tell me you loathe asian masculinity on reddit. It's not healthy. Its stench of beta and inferiority is so strong.
>>
>>55863502
why not eastern yurop m8 less of a cultural gap

you don't want to be like those Chinese in America who live in an enclave their entire life
>>
>>55857063
>implying your president is not importing more of them along with the muslims.
>>
>>55863502
Ain't gonna be one in North America. Burgerland is too busy eating burritos and thinking banging the less hairy senoritas is a good thing. I want off this ride.

Oddly enough whenever Koreans show up in Arizona they always end up wagekeking the spics. Its the funniest thing.
>>
>>55863969
I don't hate them. They seem like the asian version of /r9k/ with some /pol/-tier race conspiracies thrown in.
>>
>tfw can't speak Chinese, grew up in a 98.2% white area and have a broad RP accent so people think I'm some Etonian old boy.
>tfw only Chinese family I've ever known of in the UK with divorced parents
I literally know nothing about overseas Asian communities. I always find it strange how cliquey Asian-Americans get or the identity issues they seem to suffer.
>>
>>55863502
Go away. Immigrants are causing the race war in Western Europe and North America. By allowing immigrants in Asia, you would cause another race war.

>>55863754
Japan has lost its way. Fucking half black Miss Japan for the love of god
>>
>>55863969
For sure it's not healthy though.
>>
>>55856973
Korean here. Most Asians are financially conservative (believe in earning your place in society, and benefits for those who can achieve what they want) and socially liberal (Republicans call them anchor babies). Asians hate muslims, and they get silenced. Muslims are not allowed to perform their rituals. Immigrants are okay if they make lots of money (500k+) or have a good education. Filthy white expat English teachers are sadly the exception, since English is still a fad (thankfully, a dying one, as more Korean schools teach Chinese again).
>>
>>55864408
The identity problems and intra-asian racism is whole another story and problem. Jesus. I kind of agree with /pol/ that immigration isn't a good thing in some ways. A lot of it is too fast, too soon.
>>
>>55864408
d-david?

>>55864523
do you guys hang out with other asians. tb.h i find it quite hard to imagine hanging out with japanese and koreans regularly
>>
>>55864588
Yeah, I don't really agree with mass immigration either. It forms de facto ghettos and because humans naturally err towards the path of least resistance, people in those communities aren't going to try and integrate into their adoptive countries when there's a much easier option available.

I've never had any real problems with intra-Asian 'racism'. I was in Japan earlier this year and everybody there (at least to my face) was really good to me. It was quite funny how some couldn't place me, others knew straight off and others would be confused as to why I looked Asian when I told them I was English. I'm aware that it exists at the top level, but that's about it. I didn't even get shouted down during Golden Week when one of those black nationalist vans drove past me.

Got with a Jap-American and some others while I was out there too, so they didn't seem to care either.

>>55864784
>David
Nah.
>>
>>55864523
>as more Korean schools teach Chinese again
This is becoming a thing?
>>
>>55863754
So do white men really find hapa more attractive than just full Asian?
>>
>>55865167
>I didn't even get shouted down during Golden Week when one of those black nationalist vans drove past me.
What?
>>
File: Japanese_nationalism.jpg (723 KB, 1244x916) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_nationalism.jpg
723 KB, 1244x916
>>55865744
I heard about stories of other foreigners talking about being 'victims' of Japanese xenophobia when nationalists in black vans with microphones shout at any foreigners they pass. I was half expecting it when one passed by me earlier this year after reading about such stories. Turns out it was absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>55864402
>>55864402
many of their goals they have in mind(ignoring kill whitey type goals) are justifiable, but going their is like going to /r9k/ to get a gf senpai

>>55865421
no clue I'd have to see more of each, I prefer white womyns
>>
>>55866133
Its a sentiment I hear a lot, not that I'm bothered by it. Gives me a confidence boost.
>>
the problem i have is finding fellow non-FOB asian americans :-/
>>
>>55866096
Oh, I thought you meant black nationalists driving a van, not nationalists driving a black van.
>>
>>55858809
>South Korean president is the most retarded national leader ever elected in history.
What makes you say this? I don't know anything of South Korean politics
>>
>>55864784
I always had an easier time making Chinese American and Indian American friends. Just close enough but not too close, like the uncanny valley. I used to have a lot of white friends in elementary school, but we were too different after that. I used to have a lot of Jewish friends in middle school (private), but Jews are dirty backstabbers, as I learned first hand.
>>
>>55866096
I find this hilarious because they all sound like game show presenters.
>>
Japan: imitating whites with low birthrate, mass consumerism, entitled women, still resistant to feminism to a extent. No minority similar to race baiting niggers. Proabably still doomed.
>>
>>55860979
>But lots of very hardline people on /pol/ here. Saying stuff about killing asians, East-Indians. Not sure if some of them are joking, but the lack of empathy is very disconcerning.
Literally memes.
>>
>high school was 90% Asian/Indian
>rest was Russian

Can I join the thread, too? I was literally the only white kid in my classes. College has been hell. White people fucking everywhere, and I can't interact with them properly because I'm used to Asians.
>>
>>55861743
He's probably Filipino. There's a lot of unrest with the Muslims living on the southern islands
>>
>>55866910
Low birthrates and those national pathologies you listed are not unique to whites. They are the signs of dying empire. The natural, parabolic path of civilization (Chinese dynasties at their end, the end of the Greek, Roman, Assyrian, British empires).

Western countries are at the end. Japan is at the beginning of the end (only thing it lacks is mass immigration), Korea is nearing the beginning of the end, China is reaching its zenith, India and Latin America are on the uphill road, and Africa is stuck in death valley.
>>
What are good online communities for Asians?

inb4 reddit
>>
>>55866910
>race baiting niggs

we all know who is really responsible
the people also responsible for keeping them as welfare dependent pets

JOOOOOOS
>>
>>55867408
league of legends
>>
>>55866096
This is still a thing? Based Japan. Keep Japan Japanese!

>>55866133
Those fags all want a white GF. It's pretty pathetic

>>55866292
At least FOBs aren't SJW

>>55867583
B-but I want to talk about non-gaming shit :(
>>
>>55864523

I literally don't understand how some Koreans can prefer China to America.

It's a fucking Communist shit hole holy fuck look at it's economy and how it treats it's populace what the shit.

Is it purely a racial loyalty thing or what?

Do Koreans just get off on the thought of once again being ruled by Chink over lords?
>>
>>55867629
>non-gaming shit
What kind of Asian are you?

>>55867698
Chinese shit is cheaper.
>>
I'm second gen Asian American but I don't really identify with other Asians. Either they're fob and stick with each other speaking a language I don't speak, or they're full blown activist when I don't really give a fuck. And then there are those Asians who are completely whitewashed, dating white girls and all that, but I always found white people somewhat intimidating so I ended up hanging out with gamers, nerds, and weeaboos.
Feels pretty bad when Asians aren't considered "real minorities" when it comes to lefty activism. Fucking Democrats taking Asians for granted.
>>
>>55867698
America exports degeneracy like multiculturalism

>>55867782
Games rot your brain :^)
>>
>>55867796

Who gives a shit fuck Democrats anyway. The empathy Demos give to niggers is 100% fake anyway, deep in their heart of hearts Demofags hate niggers as much as anybody and when it comes to serious shit like starting a family their true intentions show (when they move into a pure white neighbourhood, put their kids into white schools and work at a white office).
>>
>>55867796
Omg, are you me? I feel exactly the same way.
>>
>>55868049
They still voted in a nigger
>>
>>55867698
Yea. We were a chinese vassal state for a couple millenia. Not to mention, Chinese people buy hundreds of billions of dollars of our products.
>>
>>55867986
So do chinese cartoons.

>>55868065
White exclusively socialized in secondary school around Asians here, when push comes to shove, whites integrate with Asians very well, provided they're not full FOB or full whitewashed SJW.
>>
>>55867796
>>55868065
Why are white people intimidating? I'm not a very scary looking person according to my fellow whites.
>>
>>55867986
Actually games are very conducive to neural growth, especially puzzle games like Portal. They help in almost every aspect of perception except for verbal (unless you play word games and chat a lot).
>>
>>55868093
half white with a black dad who's not even african american desu
>>
>>55867796
You're common. That's all I can say. It's good you recognize what you are, but don't be proud of it.
>>
>>55868231
We still call call him our "First Black President"

>>55868227
Most people spend too much time on games and that's when it rots your brain.

>>55868182
Chinese cartoons just pushes for lewdness, not diversity and multiculturalism.

>>55868213
Racism or being taller? idk, I don't think white people are intimidating.
>>
pro tip
Go on "interpals" if you want to find alot of Koreaboo/weaboo white womens
>>
>>55868213
If you're posting on /pol/ you're probably not the type of person I'm talking about t b h, I'm friendly with several scrawny tech type white guys.

>>55868316
Not proud of it, just irritated. These days I'm pretty happy keeping to myself and a few other people but I just dislike being grouped with people just because I look like them.
>>
>>55868213
Whites don't give the benefit of doubt. When you talk to them, it's like you're the fucking ambassador of your race or some shit like that. They come into the conversation with the assumption that you can't speak English.
>>
>>55868495
A lot of FOB think we're scary for some reason. I was asked so often if I could speak German, and what it felt like to be so proud of being American, despite never mentioning Germany or America once.
>>
>>55868671
people on /pol/ are literally just that. Scrawny tech type guys, weapon otakus, fat neckbeards.
>>
I think Asians are really based, superior to whites in ways, and the only race that the world should be shared with. I wanted to apologize for something I did yesterday. I yelled at an Asian girl because she was shit at Dota. I said that the hero she picked was useless to our team and she said "Shut up --couldn't understand--!" surprising me that it was a girl, and I said back in a very harsh voice "No you shut up you fucking chink. Why the fuck would you play on a US server if you just want to play like worthless shit?" Then she just disconnected and abandoned the game.

If only I could get that reaction when I do it to the male spics.
>>
File: pc.png (281 KB, 800x344) Image search: [Google]
pc.png
281 KB, 800x344
MFW my closest group of friends are: Iranian, Norwegian, Canadian (white), Korean, and Romanian.
>I'm Korean-Canadian
>>
>>55868637
Story time

>>55868712
They probably a fetish for Western culture and white people then. They just assumed because you were white, you were everything a white person should be
>>
>>55868671
>scrawny tech type white guys
You think there's some other kind of white guy that hangs around Asians often?
>>
File: 1447276508042.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1447276508042.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>55868935
>"No you shut up you fucking chink. Why the fuck would you play on a US server if you just want to play like worthless shit?" Then she just disconnected and abandoned the game.
>>
>>55869118
I don't doubt it. Paris Syndrome is a thing, after all.
>>
>>55860628
>Well, conservatives think we're enemies of the state

but that's not true
>>
>>55868712
I think the height difference is funny, I'm 5'4 and thats as tall as the typical Asian man. So then you got white guys easily 6' and over so I can see how they might get intimidated.
>>
>>55869186
Wonder if Asians will ever get the news that Europe is now shit kek
>>
>>55868935
If she can't handle the banter she shouldn't be playing esports

>>55868637
Never got into the whole korean wave personally. Love watching melodramatic k dramas when I'm bored though.

>>55868712
To most FOBs America is basically the land of milk and honey and white Americans are Aryan superhumans who stand for freedom and rugged individualism and the American Dream
>>
>>55869148
Doctor whites, professor whites, scientist whites (not Mr. White though), lawyer whites, business whites, government whites, banking Jews (technically still white), normal whites, frat whites, college whites, etc.
>>
>>55869256
>tfw dad was 6'1 and I'm 6'0
Genes be fucking damned. Brothers are 5'10 and 5'9 respectively, though. So they also got fucked by the genetic lottery.

Works out because most of my friends from school are the same height, give or take an inch. It would have been dildos if I was typical Asian height, especially for stuff like rugby.
>>
>>55869256
Lmao what? 5'3'' (160 cm) is the average height of a Chinese woman and 5'4'' (163 cm) is the average height of a Korean woman. I'm Korean, 6'1'' (184.5cm), and there were at least twenty other Asians at least as tall in my high school.
>>
>>55869118
>story time

I'm white, i've just found alot of weaboo and koreaboos on there

especially from France
>>
>>55856360
A-Am I Asian?
>>
never knew there were so many fellow white/nip bros on /pol/
is your nip side jomon or yayoi? im okinawan so the jomon is strong in me. also makes me look more white.
>>
File: indian-birth-ganges-river.gif (846 KB, 444x179) Image search: [Google]
indian-birth-ganges-river.gif
846 KB, 444x179
>>55869655
>>
File: avgheight-05.png (467 KB, 640x614) Image search: [Google]
avgheight-05.png
467 KB, 640x614
>>55869528
Buddy, you're typical Asian height, at least if you're from the north. sd 7.2 cm means every 6th Beijinger, Shandonger, and South Korean is at least 183 cm (6').
>>
>>55869637
Average Asian height is something like 5' 7" depending on the country.
>>
>>55863385
you look like taeyang? shiiiit post pic.
>>
>>55870158
2.54 cm is 1 inch
5'11'' is 180 cm
5'7'' is 170 cm
5'3'' is 160 cm

Japan is 171 cm average (lots of old people, and the island effect shrinks the average)
South Korea is 175 cm average
China is 172 cm average (176 northernmost 168 southernmost)

Average Southeast Asian height is 164 cm or 5'4''

There is a direct correlation between latitude and average height and wealth and average height.
>>
>>55869655
Not me, the guy I was responding is tho

>>55869655
In America, yes. Gets really confusing desu when we don't use the actual racial terms lol
>>
>>55869650
France is scary place right now. Not worth it
>>
>>55870416
Yeah, just saw your chart
>tfw shorter than average for my latitude
A-at least I'm still taller than most Asian girls.
>>
>>55869274
Why do you think they go crazy when they get there?

>>55869347
Yeah, I got that from my friends. They worship America.

>>55869403
I guess.
>>
>>55870533
Actually, the period after a terrorist attack is the safest time to travel, since security is at a maximum and the criminals are on the down-low trying to hide from the popo. It's counter intuitive to emotional thinkers.
>>
>>55870913
>Why do you think they go crazy when they get there?
They never warn their Asian friends tho

>>55871444
But will they let me into the country? :O
>>
>>55858544

Asians don't really face racism in white society. That all ended with Bruce Lee, and Asians haven't really done anything to smear their reputation since.

If anything, they're basically treated as the whitest non-whites. Remember when Tokyo got wrecked? For every American bigot on facebook, there were twenty Americans donating to the relief efforts. It got far more support than when Haiti got wrecked not long before.

A lot of white people want to fuck Asians, too. That always helps.

>learning english and Western customs is hard for many people

Asians often being lazy and stupid here is where the real problem lies. Yes, you do need to get decent at the language in order to form more than superficial ties with the natives. It's like that everywhere. The idea of multiculturalism, along with the idea that not being skilled with the language making it hard to fit in is racism, are, by their very natures, empty propaganda. You can't have the English speakers over here, the Chinese speakers in this neighborhood, the Spanish speakers over there, the Russian speakers over there, and expect everyone to feel included. You all need to speak English so that you can mingle with each other smoothly. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

I think that if you're doing more than just visiting family for a month, its both very rude and very disadvantageous to not put loads of time and effort into reaching a point where you least sound like a highly educated foreigner. Go read a bunch of novels and watch a lot of movies. Listen to yourself speak, and compare it to natives. Shadow the speech of the natives, and try to understand the rhythm and pattern and language. Always seek to make yourself sound more natural.

I'm not just speaking distantly about something that doesn't apply to me, either. I'm actually planning on moving to Japan for a few years after college, just to experience it. まだ下手が、毎日ちゃんと自習しているんです。
>>
>>55872054
>Asians don't really face racism in white society
>small dick
>affirmative action
>shitty representation in the media (the Jews but still white)
>oversexualizing Asian women
>considered minorities only when convenient to get Democrat votes
>perpetual foreigner; "Where are you from?"
>ching chong
>etc
desu, only affirmative action is bullshit. The other things are whatever
>>
>>55872489

>shitty representation in the media (the Jews but still white)

White people dominating the media in a country where whites are the majority is not racism, any more than similar situations in other countries. Trying to shame white people into believing that they have some kind of moral obligation to let you stand over their shoulder and dictate what race their characters need to belong to both shows a disregard for the free speech of white people and is massively hypocritical for any movement that claims to be fighting for a world where no one is painted as inherently guilty based off of their birth alone.

If you want more media with English-speaking Asians, you're free to start a venture.

>oversexualizing Asian women

Most men are not rapists waiting to pounce, nor sociopaths who view women as mere sex toys. Feminists have no right to treat us as such. This narrative of male sexuality as evil needs to end.

>considered minorities only when convenient to get Democrat votes

Probably because they don't face a lot of hostility.

>perpetual foreigner; "Where are you from?"

So what? That doesn't prevent you from making friends, getting a job, or anything else.

>name calling

A small minority of assholes.
>>
>>55856360
australia is australian you geographical retard
>>
>>55873172
I just typed out the general grievances that most Asian American feel. I may or may not feel the same way

>Trying to shame white people into believing that they have some kind of moral obligation
I completely agree with this but if the left is going push black actors and characters on us, might as well see an Asian face too.

>Probably because they don't face a lot of hostility.
If they're going to pander to minorities, might as well pander to all of them.

>So what? That doesn't prevent you from making friends, getting a job, or anything else.
We'll never be fully Americans in the eyes of white and black Americans.

None of things I typed out are that hurtful to the Asian American community besides affirmative action.
>>
>>55868681
top fucking kek
>>
>>55873461

I'm countering the idea that they're subjected to any real racism when they come over here. The name callers are the only examples of racism in that list, and they're not terribly influential.
>>
>>55856360
Eyo Australia is asian too right?
ASIA ASIA ASIA
OI OI OI
>>
do azn guys all seriously have small dicks?
like, what is the average size?
dating an azn guy atm and thought it was a stereotype until we ended up fucking.
>>
Eurasian here. My dream is to one day murder as many whites and eurasians as possible. I've already been going to the gym and have bulked up pretty damn well. I just want to punch white people's faces to a bloody pulp before I slit their throats, I'll find a place with many whites here in korea and murder them all before the police get me.

Fuck whites, kill them all.
>>
>>55873684
Affirmative action is pretty racist, m8. Targeting a whole race because a majority of them do very well in school. Bullshit for both whites and Asians.

And no one really experiences real racism anymore. Just minor shit
>>
File: GzxrKOj.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
GzxrKOj.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>55873461
>eft is going push black actors and characters on us, might as well see an Asian face too.

kek

yeah I'd rather see asians in the place of blecks, it would probably make more money too
>>
>>55873972
delet dis

do you really want to be arrested for being a crazy hapa who threatened to mass murder people?
>>
>>55873969
No girls on the Internet so I won't answer

>>55873972
What happened with you? Tell us your manifesto before you do it

>>55873997
>it would probably make more money too
idk man. The left has a huge boner for blacks and they have a lot of money
>>
>>55874169
im gonna take a guess then and say you all have p. small dicks
>>
>>55873991

Blacks and Mexicans face open hostility.

Of course, with the former, the left refuses to acknowledge parts of the picture that they don't want to see and act as enablers for double standards, hypocrisy, aversion to responsibility, and antisocial behavior, while actions taken by the right's macho attitude raise resentment (especially in regards to the prison system), so it's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

The latter is just plain ol' xenophobia.
>>
>>55874167
Nobody is going to arrest me here.

>>55874169
I feel the same way as many hapas do, our countries were raped by white countries, our very existence is a rape of asia. As a eurasian male, seeing white male asian female couples makes my blood boil.

I will make an impact in the world, even if it's a small one. Ruining the lives and families of race traitors, mutt spawn and white raping bastards will be a great victory for my insignificant existence. Kill them all.
>>
>>55874317
It's really average desu :/

>>55874345
Blacks face racism from the same people who are racist towards non-whites. It's not like the government is out to get them (maybe besides cops being harder on blacks)

Xenophobia isn't racism. They're generally related but they're not the same

>>55874355
/r/hapas
What do you think of asian male white female couples? Same thing? Or is there a double standard?
>>
>>55874767
It's so rare that it's irrelevant. If an AMWF couple tried to stop me from murdering white and their traitor yellow whores, I'd slaughter them as well of course.
>>
>>55875101
Do you love your parents? :(
>>
>>55875203
Nope, I keep good relations with them to keep the money and support flowing but inside I despise them, especially my mom.
>>
>>55874767

People don't avoid sitting next to an Asian on a bus, or avoid eye contact. They don't keep a sharp eye on their Asian employees, waiting for them to steal something. They don't lock the doors when an Asian passes near their car at a red light, or look over their shoulders at the approaching Asian while at the ATM. They don't panic when an Asian approaches.

Of course, the reason for this is that the odds of getting robbed or assaulted by an Asian are very small. They generally don't cause trouble. Until the day comes where letting your guard down around black people isn't a hazard, this problem can never be fixed. This means reforming our prison systems to be more geared towards rehabilitation than punishment, attacking Malcom X culture, and for the left to stop taking their excuses.

This applies to west coat blacks more than east coast blacks, though. I have yet to have a black person out here try to pick a fight with me just for looking in his general direction.
>>
File: 1313538308393.jpg (95 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
1313538308393.jpg
95 KB, 799x600
>>55856360
how easier is it to become an English teacher in Asian countries that aren't Korea or Japan?
I don't care much for lusting over Asian girls but i want to help less developed countries that wouldn't likely kill me
>>
>>55875358
Taiwan and China are hotspots for gringos

>>55875250
Your mother and not your father? Is your dad a US serviceman? Also, can I talk to you about Korean politics?

>>55875329
No one fears Asians because we're shorter and emasculated. Blacks here are hypermasculine and p big. This type of racism will never die out until everyone black person becomes an outstanding citizen. Racism will never die
>>
>>55873969
Naw mine's pretty big. It's 7.5'' long and 5'5'' round. It's oddly shaped though, thin at the bottom and heavy at the top.

So you're dating one of us? You a white girl? Gay white? If you were really intimate with an Asian person you wouldn't nearly be so callous, leading me to believe that a Jew (or a white with Jew levels of sneakiness) is behind this post.
>>
>>55875613
>Taiwan and China are hotspots for gringos
doesn't really answer my question but
>calling someone gringos
>america flag
BUILD A WALL
>>
>>55856360
>Korean in Canada wanting to discuss their homeland,

so what you are saying is, Asians never assimilate never loyal and just yellow gooks looking out for their own kind against us round eyes.
>>
>>55875613
That's a stereotype yet again. I've never in my life met a single hypermasculine black. All the blacks I've seen are average, slightly above average, or effeminate like Obama.

Blacks are 5'9'' on average in America, whites are 5'10'', Asians are 5'8'' and hispanics are 5'7'' It's really not a big difference, considering 1 inch is 1.4% of your height. But yes, emasculation is real.
>>
>>55875837
Spanish is part of our culture now :^)

Supposedly it's p easy to get a job in China to each English if you're white. Pays well too in the big cities

>>55875864
Never trust immigrants

>>55875957
But that's how the media and society portrays black people and that fucks with our perception of things. Also, we equate criminals with hypermasculinity and... Quite a lot of blacks are criminals
>>
>>55875613
I said I was eurasian, emphasis on euro, not subhuman GI spawn.
I don't really give a fuck about korean politics, although the koreans seem to be extremely serious about it to the point they will not be friends with people with different opinions.
>>
>>55876308
>never trust immigrants
Amen to that.
>>
>>55876499
Seems like the Saenuri Party isn't doing so hot right now. Let's hope the left parties of Korea won't accept refugees/immigrants which will lead to more hapas like you.

Do you hang out with other hapas? Do they really all think like you?
>>
>>55876998
I don't hang with hapas or whites, only with korean girls (I teach them french and english) and korean guys. I do have some foreign friends, some guy from afghanistan and other weird places.

Saenuri party can't lose because the country's politics is controlled by old and middle aged people who all vote right.
>>
>>55877402
But the president's approval ratings are so low at around 30%

Do you warn these Korean girls the dangers of having hapa children? Don't you just lead a happy life with a nice Korean girl and have 3/4 Korean children? Get a decent job so you never have to see your parents again.
>>
>>55877677
I will make a point of being a failure just to spite my parents.

I actually hate korean girls, too fuckin westernized. I fuck them and then dump them.

For a hapa I look very western so hopefully I leave a bad taste in their mouth about westerners.

I have an extreme rage and am constantly passive aggressive too, I've pushed arrogant korean women to the floor for getting in my way in the metro for example. Nobody bats and eye.

Fuck these whores.
>>
>>55876308
well i got black hair and black eyes, think it might be smart to dye my hair to blonde and wear blue contacts?
>>
>>55877892
Lots of asian girls wear blue contacts on their eyes, don't do it, it looks terrible, It doesn't look like white people blue eyes, just looks very strange inhuman dark blue, like a fucking alien or something.
>>
>>55877892
If it's convincing, sure.

>>55877843
Maybe by doing so, you'll make the Korean people sympathize with foreigners and that'll lead to more hapas and you don't want that
>>
Half nip here
Weirdly my white father's parents are missionaries in Japan so my father lived there for his childhood and is fluent in moonspeak.
I will say that most FoB asian and 1st/2nd gen asians are pretty happy being in America so they don't try to cause any problems here. 1st/2nd gens are generally white washed and try to fit in with the other white people.
Racism between the asians don't carry on too much to 1st/2nd gens too. I'm okay with you Koreans. However, I still feel kind of racist against the Chinese.
>>
한국에서 거주 하는 저질 원어민강사임 :^)
>>
>>55874355
피해의식 좀 버려줘 이 병신 새끼 ㅉㅉ
>>
>>55868681
You do realize that it's the same for foreign-looking people in ANY country, right?
>>
Celebrate the death of the white race friends. For it is our time to shine. To our brothers overseas, come home, come home before it is too late.
>>
Asian's don't shit up a place they immigrate too unlike nigs and mudshits, so i got no beef with them.

I admire their lack of political correctness and focus on family.
>>
>>55879237
>mfw as the West gets more dangerous and unstable, even more of the angmoh FTs you don't like decide to move to your dot city

Yeah you didn't really think this out very well, did you?
>>
>>55879084
I don't understand your gookspeak.
>>
I don't really consider you actual Europeans, to those who live here.

A lot of you consider that an insult, but it isn't. You're just not English/German/French. You're Chinese/Japanese/Korean, you wouldn't consider us one of you regardless of how well we spoke your language or if we were raised there.

We are extremely different people, I have no hatred or emnity for your people at all, in fact I have dated a couple of Chinese girls. But I feel our differences cause us to clash, for example, western/white people have always been very irreverent, just look at Shakespeare or Sophocles. But to Asians, "great irreverence" is a cardinal sin. Similarly, I understand your materialism from a pragmatic perspective, but I feel your relationships with others are often cold and without any real love - I realize you may think in turn that our relationships are too emotionally driven, but this is just one of the many differences that make us clash sometimes.

Similarly I find your women cold. But you probably find mine emotionally indulgent and irrational. Too many differences.

>"East is East and West is West, and never shall the twain meet."

>- Rudyard Kipling
>>
>>55878947
Just curious but why would you feel racist toward the Chinese, normally isn't it the other way around?
>>
Get back to work making more cartoons and games for superior nations, you fucking gooks.
It's all you're good for.
>>
>>55875203
He's not actually a Eurasian, he's some Asian guy pretending to be one.

It's a common /r/asianmasculinity psyop tactic they employ.
>>
File: 20151113_180844.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151113_180844.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>55881534
Oh no I'm definitely eurasian. If you want to see the hapa community go on /r/hapas

Hatred for whites is widespread among our kind.
>>
>>55881765
>If you want to see the hapa community go on /r/hapas

Yeah, one guy from /r/asianmasculinity posting over and over again.

Non-timestamped images don't mean anything, you should know this.
>>
>>55881838
Try to reverse search that image, its a selfshot straight from my phone in korea.
Its legit.

Why dont you believe me?
>>
>>55881534
most sensible asian people dont subscribe to that crap, I;ve been on that sub and I know what it is but you should know that it is an echo chamber attended by a select minority of deluded and insecure people

>>55881765
I'm half chinese/british with heaps of hapa friends and none of them even remotely hate whites, how is this even a widepsread thing at all? I don't see any reason for it.
>>
>>55882028
Half chinks are the worst you are all ugly dark shits, you look like latinos or filipinos.

We should hate the whites because they colonized and raped our countries continually and to this day. They created a global order where asian men are sexless and undesirable so that asian women flock to those bastards.
>>
>>55860674
No way nigga, I'm from chilliwack myself
>>
>>55857315
TEFL. Reach for the stars I suppose. Faggot.
>>
>>55882148
Alright Kim.
>>
File: IMG_20141002_140018.jpg (93 KB, 696x632) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141002_140018.jpg
93 KB, 696x632
>>55882148
my skin is probably whiter than yours dude, forgive the gay picture though it was intentional for somebody

imo wouldnt it be more reasonable to direct your anger towards white washed asian woman specifically because it is they who are the ones that actually want to denounce their own culture and race?

You seem to voice the same concerns that come from white males, hell men in general whom woman find them undesirable. I really don't believe there is some kind of cultural barrier stopping men from being desirable to woman other than themselves but my view is probably skewed because i know alot of asian guys who are masculine as fuck and date interracially with ease.
>>
This turned out to be a surprisingly interesting thread seeing as most of the time it degenerates into >X are the niggers of Asia.

That being said, I see a sharp divide between the Asians who cling to their homeland and those born abroad. I see a lot of whitewashed Asians who are left-leaning, and largely ill-informed on political matters. I attribute this to our education system and a bandwagon mentality. They've just simply never been exposed to any other ideas, and take it for granted that the ones they've been preached all their life are irrefutably correct. It's a real pain to redpill some of these guys who are typical redditors, and/or have accepted the whole "Right-wing Nazi extremist" propaganda.

The natives have, for the better or for the worse, been instilled with more conservative Asian values, and generally don't engage in politics at all. They're also left alone by the more rapid types so I guess that helps. I find generally the younger they come here the more effort they make to integrate into society, otherwise they just hang with other native friends and speak their own language all day. I've also been raised here, so naturally Anglo history/politics is all I know. Not that it matters, since the Asian countries won't be going down the shitters any time soon anyway.
>>
>>55883189
They're not really "left wing", they're still racially tribal but they use leftism as a weapon against whites.

Look at Eddie Huang as a good illustration of this. None of these Asians would push for liberalism and open borders back in their own homelands.
>>
When did you realize South Korea has been totally kikeified over the last century and that both Koreas are full of brainwashed angry yellow people who aren't that special?
>>
>>55882148
>They created a global order where asian men are sexless and undesirable so that asian women flock to those bastards.

there are billions of asians and most of them are relatively poor
>>
>>55883107
Oh I hate those whitewashed asian women the most.

Anyway you seem extremely blue pilled.
Research the issue of the ridiculous WMAF imbalance and all the media bullshit that whites have done to make asian males unattractive.

The problem with asians is that unlike blacks or hispanics, they don't fight back. They just let themselves get keked.

We will never win like this, we need to be IS, put the fear in every white person's heart by butchering them mercilessly.
>>
Is "CaoCao did nothing wrong" their "Hitler did nothing wrong"?
Or would that be Mao?
>>
>>55856360
Asian merican reporting in
>>
>>55884687
Nah we're cool here in america, you mainland mongrols are just uncivil
>>
>>55858934
lol as fuck
haven't had that much fun reading since spurdo
>>
>>55884687
Asians being underrepresented or represented unfairly in the media of a predominantly white country is probably true to an extent and to be expected but it's nothing worth carrying a chip in your shoulder for imo. We did have the plethora of asian action movie stars during the 80's like hardboiled and all the bruce lee stuff which did well for the image of asian men in the west. Hell even recent movies that have come out of your country like oldboy, yellow sea, the chaser do well for the image.

I think its become a case of rose coloured glasses though, if you continuously browse that sub you will see the world only through that context where whites are evil. I know there is some shit going on with kids shows and cultural programming but there's nothing we can do unless second generation asians and fobs start adhereing to the cultural values of the countries they inhibit and forcefully charge the sterotype themselves by fighting back despite most simply don't give a fuck about pseudo masculinity and there's not much we can do, its not even that important I believe anyway.

White washed asian whores will always be dogs, the most we can do is be glad they're being used as cocksleeves which cements cultural identity issues for life. Fuck them, they are a minority anyway.
>>
>>55886278
as the imbalance of living standards and cultural influence between the east and west lessons life will also get fairer desu

the number of self hating asians will surely decline
>>
>>55861743
That's true even in muslim-majority SEA nations.
It's like our version of SJW plague.
>>
>>55881237
It goes both ways.

Nips hate chinks because they believe that they are the superior east asian country and recently, China have become more agressive against Japan such as the issue regarding Senkaku Islands. Though Japan has committed war crimes during WWII, Chinese propaganda continues to demonize the Japanese with it, which aggravates some of the Japanese. The economic growth of China definitely annoys Japan as well as they were the sole economic powerhouse in Asia for a long time.

Honestly, the relations between East Asian countries is a shitfest. Japan is stubborn and downplays its war crimes. Korea and China hate Japan because WWII and past occupations. South Korea hates China because of the Korean War. In general, each of these countries think they're better than the others and thus, are racist toward one another to varying degrees.
>>
Whats wrong with being a whitewashed half Asian?
>>
>>55889978
nothing wrong being a kuckold
>>
File: WTF tumblr.png (1 MB, 1056x4600) Image search: [Google]
WTF tumblr.png
1 MB, 1056x4600
A gift to all of you.
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.