[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POTENTIAL FOR GREAT KEKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Kek.jpg (88 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
88 KB, 750x750
>pic related.

Being circulated by apologists and #notinmyname fags.

> make an infograph on how modern passports not only have security features, but also are made of composites of... etc etc
> they can survive for long periods of use, but as well as extreme scenarios such as fire and remain relatively intact in explosions etc etc.

> Retards start blowing up and burning their passports.

Seriously guise... just look at my flag...
>>
Won't work but if even one person does it.
Lulz would be had.

For any of these things to work they need to have a hook, why should anyone try to burn their passport, even if they think it would survive.
>>
File: Apple wave.jpg (131 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
Apple wave.jpg
131 KB, 960x958
>>55844357
Like seriously, if they an make applefags put their phones in the microwave to charge them.

We can probably pull this off.

and if it doesn't we'll likely have the same gullible applefags destroy their passports

win-win.

Pic related
>>
>>55844672
This >>55844702 was a reply to you Aus-bro
>>
>>55844702
I'm not questioning that it could be done, the wave thing was brilliant because it sounded plausible, and actually (if it were true) was convenient and time saving.
Burning your own passport because you can won't pull much traction, what we need to do is work out a better reason.
>>
>>55844357
it is very strange how quickly we've started bombing after the recent terror attack.

i know it was a devastating assault, but launching military air strikes takes time. it took us forever to do something after 9/11.
>>
>>55845167

Fuck....so we need a reason to make it seem plausible and convenient to burn a passport.

I'm sure the Muslim conspiracy nuts would do it, because they think they'll prove something.

But yeah, got me thinking, any ideas?

>>55845465
Ur in wrong thread m8.
>>
>>55845727
the govt is tracking you with a secret rfid tag in it
but extreme heat can disable it without destroying the passport?
>>
>>55845940
Freedum burgur pls
>>
File: australian posters.png (71 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
australian posters.png
71 KB, 919x737
>>55845727
i don't know what i was thinking. enjoy your trolling.
>>
>>55846236
then lets hear your idea spider fucker
>>
>>55845465
The FR Navy Carrier was ready beforehand, also
>>
Suicide bombs shoot outwards and upwards, very often do researchers find the terrorist with their head intact as it literally pops off and isn't ripped apart, the actual shrapnel isn't the deadliest part of a bomb, its the shockwave, if the shockwave passes through you it will rupture your organs and you'll just die instantly or bleed out from internal bleeding, shrapnel (added nails, ect) is just for more damage, the shockwave is why there are more deaths in enclosed spaces (i.e tube attacks in UK) compared to outdoors, as the shockwave is reflected off the walls back onto targets rather then dispersing
>>
File: rfid-passports.jpg (45 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
rfid-passports.jpg
45 KB, 600x430
>>55846236
Putting it in the microwave will destroy the chip.
>>
File: gooby pls.png (76 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
gooby pls.png
76 KB, 308x300
>>55846793
>>
>>55844357

Why do people think a passport would "break" in an explosion? Havent they seen shit like 9/11 footage?

Didnt they see office papers blwoing all around in tact? Paper isnt like concrete or wood, the only damage it would get is from burning

is anyone capable of thinking?
>>
>>55847275
Exactly.

That's why they're stupid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.