[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do jews push islam and islamic culture so hard in the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 20
File: Jews.jpg (82 KB, 833x413) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
82 KB, 833x413
Why do jews push islam and islamic culture so hard in the west when they themselves hate them more than anything? Is it some sort of avanced jewish tactics?
>>
>>55842678
We always talk about how the jews are the source of the current mass migration, but a lot of people say it doesn't make sense.
My hypotheses is that they have the following reasons to cause it:

>1) It weakens their only possible rival.
The whites. It's not a secret that a lot of radical zionists are preaching to pollute and destroy the white race since a century ago (notable examples: the Kalergi Plan, but not only that).

>2) The muslims countries around Israel become a lot less populated and thus weaker.
And so zionists have an easier time expanding Israel, as they alwas wanted to do.

>3) They get paid a lot of money.
Both by the migrants and by the european governments that take in the refugees. Here in Italy the government and the mafia take so much money from each immigrant that they say "migrants are a better business than heroin".
Not to mention all the industries that get very cheap labor.

>4) With Europe filled with muslims and anti-semitism on the rise, all the european jews have very good reason to move to Israel, thereby making it stronger.
I expect jews migration to Isreal to grow a lot in the next years.

These are only my hypotheses. Can someone who better studied the matter elaborate/debunk them?
I'm genuinely interested in understanting if this accusation that the jews are causing the mass immigration is logical or not.
>>
>>55842678
Of course it is. Without them, we'd have none of these problems. They want their messiah. They were told not to make a state. They did it anyways
>>
>>55842678
Most Jewish false flags involve Jews pretending to be Muslims attacking whites.

The result: whites get mad and retaliate against Muslims.

Jews watch their enemies (both whites and Muslims) destroy each other while Jews remain out of harms way.

It's not a new tactic.

King David Hotel Bombing.

USS Liberty.

9/11

etc...
>>
File: 1445241973102.png (55 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1445241973102.png
55 KB, 838x983
When has an Israeli official ever talked about multiculturalism/Muslim immigration to Europe in a positive light? Netanyahu has specifically spoken against it.
>>
>>55843165
Isis seems to prefer to attack lebanon than best ally
>>
>>55842768
That's a cool little theory you have but how truning europe into eurabia is going to work out for them in the end? They lose an obediant ally and replace it with a dangerous imprevisible foe. Not to mention plenty of jews actually live and make money in europe, some of which is transferred to Israel.
>>
>>55843297
No rich people live there anymore. One world Satanic government with them at the top. What is so hard to understand?
>>
>>55843165
A shitload of zionist did. See Barbara Spectre and Richard Kalergi for notable examples. The idea of destroying the white race by mixing it with brown ones isn't new.
>>
>>55843165
It's the evil media jews that are working with israel by giving money to leftist anti Israeli pro palestine groups for some reason.
>>55843259
>What is secure borders
>>
>>55843297
My guess is they want whites and muslims to slug it out and then they'll enter the stage at the last act and sweep the reward.
Kinda like the USA with WWII.
>>
>>55843486
Barbara Spectre is an irrelevant 90 year old far-leftist who continually bitches about "muh occupation" in Israel. Kalergi died 40 years ago.

I'm talking Israeli officials.
>>
>>55843554
Secure borders that nobody else has and that you wait or do nothing to do for yourselves. Get back to the Commandment of living under the nations and you shouldn't have so many damn problems. But you need to nuke everybody else first
>>
File: jewerism.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
jewerism.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>55842678
Look at this image. Just look at it.
>>
>>55842768
/thread first post in, nice.
>1) It weakens their only possible rival.
>The whites.

Especially this. All those Muslim fucks will be voting in leftist parties from now.
>>
>>55843772
>http://davidduke.com/the-unending-hatred-israeli-settler-rabbi-praises-islamic-takeover-of-europe/

>http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=567

>inb4 they don't count because those sites are racist
>inb4 they don't count I want fucking Netanyahu to tell me their master plan
>>
>>55843165
http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

Bam
>>
>>55842768

But what would their gameplan in the long run be?
>>
>>55843913
Are you implying we are not supporting our-self? How so?
>>
>>55844210
But fucking read the thread
>>
>>55844245
Half of it, yes. Read it again
>>
>>55844210
If they play this situation right they can destroy (or at least weaken a lot) both the whites and the muslims that want to behead them.

Then from the ruins of Europe it will be really easy for them to take control of every sector of society even more than they do now.
>>
>>55842678
because they hate you as much as they hate muslim.
they want to see you fight and kill each other
>>
>>55842678
Israeli Jews are not the secular Leftist Jews living in the West you tard.
>>
>>55844295
I'm sorry your sentences look all fucked up.
The aid we are getting is less than 2% of our GDP, and we are giving back intel and weapons, two thing we excel at. Our secure borders is our achievement, not USA's or anybody's pity.
>>
>>55844461
so will the israelis arm the white man once more (Apartheid South Africa, Rhodesia, Yugoslav)
>>
>>55844444
checked
>>
>>55842678
>Move kebabs to EU, so they can take the holy land.
>>
>>55844461
None of them would be IsraelITES though
>>55844444
Bel quintuplo di quattro
>>
>>55844534
I can't discuss anything with you people so don't even try
>>
>>55842678
They profit from labor wages decreasing, and foster an anti Muslim ideology.
>>
>>55844723
Yeah, because you are living in a fantasy that we are not a sovereign independent nation. Dou to leftist brainwashing, most likely.
>>
>>55842678
The jews see white people as their main rival and want to avenge the 6 million

Their number 1 priority is destroying us, everything else is secondary.
>>
>>55844881
Ok JIDF whatever you say. You pay for all your domes and you ignore the Biblical I was trying to quote but since when do you care about that? And I wouldn't criticise my grammar if I were you, seeing as you can barely communicate properly
>>
>>55844444

But it would be either right wing Europeans or Islamic extremists who control these ruins. IMO, the motivation for Spectrism is purely emotional and not in any way tied to any concrete benefits.
>>
>>55842678
>Jews hate Muslims
>Jews trick the west into accepting Muslims
>Muslims move into western nations
>Muslims kill people because they're nuts
>Eventually west responds by spending money and blood to kill Muslims.
>Muslims get killed, Jews don't have to lift a finger
>>
File: 1445719913501.jpg (93 KB, 645x1159) Image search: [Google]
1445719913501.jpg
93 KB, 645x1159
They want to redpill us about the muslims. They want us to unite forces and destroy islam once and for all!
>>
>>55845040
Buzzword bingo
>select all the fish
Ferment them in lye, Finland
>>
>>55842768
#4 is fucking stupid.
One, they don't need a reason to go to Israel. Jews are always welcome to move there.
Two, they actually want to be in Europe, so they control it here. Diaspora is good for them, in some ways.
>>
>>55845081
Yes but isis is a front group
>>
>don't like evil europeans
>don't like savage muslims
>mix them into the same bag and let them wipe each other out
>>
>>55842678

Because they want us to die removing kebab for them.
>>
>>55845040
Might be.
People (and extremists groups especially) aren't always rational.
Shit nothing's worse than a crazy enemy.
>>
>>55844210
Look to America
The Muslims will be your blacks, just like the Jews created the NAACP the Jews will create a version for the Muslims there.
You're going to get a rude wake-up call friend.
There will be "Arab history" month, angry Arab leaders eventually calling for more Arabs in government, their spawn will be rappers who will be pushed by the kike media, just like in the US, and your children will learn to love them.
Eventually your cultures will be treated the way Southerner culture is treated here, backwards, racist, an object of mockery.
You people have no idea, NO IDEA, of the Pandora's box of pain you've opened.
>>
>>55845126
>Jews are always welcome to move there
Yeah but a lot of secular jews at this point are jews only by name. They live their own lives among gentiles without doing anything to further Israel's glory.
Of course they're welcome to move there, but they don't want to, right now. They have no reason to. But if muslims reached 20%, 30% of the european population... well fuck. I would move to a safer place, if I was a jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 466x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 466x358
>>55844941
No, they see anti-Zionism as their greatest threat and their number one priority is Zion.

Importing Muslims into Europe is a way for them to put two of their enemies against each other.
>>
>>55845373
Also, they're cleaning up their own house. Less muslims around Israel.
>>
>>55845351
Putting them all in one place is retarded especially in a tinder box but it's political not religious
>>
>>55842678
>hate them more than anything

Maybe they hate you just as much but you just haven't realized it?
>>
>>55842678
maybe the american jews\non zionists and our own kikish media are way too blue pilled ,
>>
>>55843297
>They lose an obediant ally and replace it with a dangerous imprevisible foe.

Europe will not still be powerful and wealthy if and when muslims finally take over.
They are stupid and it will be filled with hundreds of little tribal conflicts as well as an ongoing battle with the white, who they might ruin and depose but never completely eradicate.
If they win, the remaining white population (or at least the half/quarter whites that will pass for whites in a hundred years and remain loyal that side of their heritage) will be a violent minority who further destabilizes their government.
They will mismanage whatever is left of European resources.

Israelis will eventually wipe them out. I doubt they will even need to use nukes by then. They will have probably developed an efficient method of slaughtering people while leaving land and goods intact.
>>
>>55845492
>non zionists
Pennmeme.png
>>
>>55845511
Israelis put em there israelis get rid of them. K.
>>
>turmoil in the Middle East
>strongest leader in the region victim of a smear campaign
>Western media focuses on those poor refugees and those awful totally not engineered attacks inside Europe
>take advantage of the confusion to expand the borders a little
>rinse and repeat
>Eretz Israel
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 600x600
>>55845181
Yep.

>>55845243
Also this.

Which is why UNITY amongst European Nationalists and Muslims would totally BTFO the Jews.

Also, reminder that the Jews killed tens of millions Europeans via Bolshevism and have essentially destroyed traditional Christian culture through their power over the media.
>>
>>55845004

Holy shit you are embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>55845618
You can't get rid of the Europeans while they are healthy and capable of retaliating. You fracture them so they turn into the Balkans 2.0.
>>
I'm starting to think that they are trying to forcibly consolidate jews in Israel.
They want to make the west unlivable for jews so they will then flock to Israel massively increasing thier population and justifying aggressive expansion of Israeli borders.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 735x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 735x768
>>55845645
>>
>>55842678
The Jewish nationalists in Israel are covertly supporting the mass immigration so that the areas that make up 'Greater Israel' will be easier to acquire in the future. You've seen the photos and videos. Most of the refugees are young, able-bodied, adult males that would have, in the event of Israeli invasion, fought back and put up resistance.

ISIS will eventually be completely wiped out. They are nothing more than a temporary proxy force used to destabilize Syria and Iraq so that Iran can't safely transport their oil to the Mediterranean Sea to sell to Europe and East Asia. Israel doesn't have to lift a finger against ISIS because it has everyone else to remove ISIS for them. One of Israel's major goals is to be the sole middle-man in the transportation of Caspian Basin oil between the Mediterranean and Red Sea.
>>
>>55844461
but they are
>>
>>55845922
I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>55845922
They'll keep Jews in the US, we're their money maker and puppet.
>>
>>55845351

I think most Jews are basically just like lefty whites.
They don't really know what is going on. They have bought the same lies and believe they're actually doing good.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 183x232
>>55845954
>tfw the goyim know
>>
>>55842678
We don't
We tried to warn you because we've been dealing with Islamic scum for almost 70 years now
But you didn't listen because we are a "apartheid" state
Well fuck you, enjoy living in fear for the rest of your life
>>
>>55846090
Go away. This is a non-rabbi space.
>>
>>55845618

In several hundred years time when they are too disorganized and weak to fight back, yes.
>>
>>55846045
Obviously most jews are completely unaware of the end goal, or even of the middle goal.
The mass is always convinced they're the good guys.
>>
I have never met a secular jew that hasn't been just as bad as a regular jew.
>>
>>55846201
The belief they're part of a superior people is always there.
>>
>>55846129
>>55846135
Wat
>>
>>55842678
>Is it some sort of avanced jewish tactics?
If the west hates them, then they will have some help to destroy them and reclaim the biblical borders.
>>
File: image.png (409 KB, 571x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409 KB, 571x421
>>55846092
>you didn't listen because we are a "apartheid" state
Europeans are enemies of Zion.

>we've been dealing with Islamic scum for 70 years now
Muslims are the enemies of Zion.

So what did the Jews do? THEY MOVE TO SET THEIR ENEMIES AGAINST EACHOTHER.
>>
>>55846241
Exactly, still identify with it as a "culture" which IDK the fucking difference between that and going to temple and talking about Lenny's new BMW and Shelia's latest scandal.
>>
If Europe really becomes Arabia, I am going to devote my life and my children's lives to seeing Israel nuked.
>>
>>55843297
Europe will never be entirely dictated by Muslims. Instead, the human capital of Europe will decline and the populace will be fractured. As the continent becomes less homogenous, the people will become increasingly divided in their approach to things. The elite will blend in with the masses and the Jewish establishment can easily manipulated the different segments of population against each other.

This is apparent from what's occurring in France. The host population is being rallied to strike against "ISIS." There is a push for more surveillance and for some type of war in the middle east. The surveillance allows the Jewish establishment to govern the masses and the war creates a greater degree of hatred from the middle east. As any type of war activities by France increases, there will also in turn be a greater amount of terrorist attacks on France.

>TL;DR: The terrorist attack of this weekend was not committed by the Jewish establishment but they enabled it because it suits their agenda. It allows them to manipulate the masses against each other. People who are afraid are less rationale and they will push for greater surveillance and their enslavement by law enforcement.
>>
>>55842678
Read up on Albert pikes plans for ww3
>>
>>55846589

takbir bro
>>
>>55842678
You need a Casus Beli to further destabilize the Middle East.
>>
>>55846402
>implying we care about Europe
We only care about our own communities
Jews in France suffer from Muslim immigrants because Muslims are racist violent pieces of shit
>>
>>55846767
http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

Enjoy Elias.
>>
>>55846612
This. Saved me some typing. Divide and conquer.
>>
>>55846656
>>55846767
Absolute insanity. Maximum damage control.
>>
>>55846767
Yea you want them to make Aliyah though
>>
File: n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg (1 MB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg
1 MB, 1794x1125
>>55842678

>Why do jews push islam and islamic culture so hard in the west when they themselves hate them more than anything? Is it some sort of avanced jewish tactics?

Truly only an idiot would believe such a thing.
>>
File: 1386616503012.png (321 KB, 866x558) Image search: [Google]
1386616503012.png
321 KB, 866x558
>>55842768
>islam will weaken europe

ayy
>>
>>55842678

"ädvanced"

intermidiate tbqh faM
>>
Leftists want to turn Europe into a borderless United States of Europe. Most anti islamic forces are nationalistic, so they are opposed to them.

Since leftists are wimps, they really don't know how to deal with these aggressive, violent immigrants. They want mass immigration, and are content to ignore the problems these immigrants cause, hoping they will go away on their own.
>>
>>55847010
Is that supposed to mean something? Would have a power, ceded itself by now? Would it not have become apparent that this has been a problem by now? So who are the problem? And who has relevant power?
>>
>>55847017
Hitler liked the past accomplishments of the Caliphates and hated how Christianity was used by the jews to keep the rest of the world weak, submissive and manipulable.
But if he was alive now, do you think he'd like the muslims, their customs and their actions?
>>
>>55846767
The destruction of Europe aids Israel in growing the Jewish community of Israel. Sephardic Jews are largely incapable of governing the state and Israel needs a growing number of Ashkenazi Jews to aid in its development.
>>
>>55842768
Don't forget that the top jews want as many jews as possible in Israel, all of them if possible.

So the second shoah is an incentive
>>
>>55846767

>we

You don't speak for the top leaders of your religion and country anymore than we speak for ours.
>>
>>55847184
All wars are the same. They are preordained banker wars. Hitler was a zionist
>>
>>55845126
No it isn't stupid, Netanyahu himself went to paris to meet with Jewish communities to tell them to go to Israel after the Charlie Hebdo thing
>>
>>55846388
This. You get so many people to hate and despise them (which it is heading in this direction), that everyone will try to destroy them.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 375x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 375x408
>>55846849
I hate them so damn much.
>>
>>55847288
>Hitler was a zionist
In the sense that he wanted the german jews to fuck off to Palestine?
>>
>>55846589

It'll either be a bloodbath-- which I hope for, frankly: or (what I'm afraid will happen) is that Europe will become a racial and cultural amalgam-- racial mongrels who follow a kind of Politically Correct Islam.
>>
>>55847388

Sounds like a tricky balancing act, since people also have to like/sympathize with them enough to let their population in Europe grow.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 469x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 469x320
>>55847288
>Hitler was a Zionist
Lmao, here's Hitler with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (a Palestinian).

>His collaboration with Hitler began with National Socialist Germany supporting his 1936 Arab Revolt in Palestine through Adolf Eichmann, following which al-Husseini in 1940 requested Axis support to “settle the question of Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries in accordance with national and folkish interests of the Arabs and along lines similar to those used to solve the Jewish question in Germany and Italy.” Together they supported the 1941 Iraqi Revolt and recognized Rashid Ali al-Gaylani and his government as the Iraqi government-in-exile. As a symbol of their alliance, the SS Division Handschar was formed (90% Muslim) and deployed in WWII, with more following as WWII continued.
>>
>>55842678
ITT: Poor dumb goyim trying to puzzle it out.

As bad as us Jews are at destroying countries, it's not some conspiracy, plenty of your facebook friends are begging for Achmed's dick in the form of Syrian immigration. Same goes for your politicians.

Please stop blaming this on us it's getting old and not helping. Obviously our elites are in on this, so are yours.
>>
>>55846947
>If Europe becomes Arabic it will destroy Israel

You dumb fuck.
>>
>>55842678
They aren't even jews. Just a bunch of eastern european converts who will send both jews, muslims and christians to their doom.
They did so in ww2. It led to war profits and the creation of Israel. ww3 will lead to the annexation of Sinai and parts of Syria and Iraq.
>>
>>55847835
I don't give a shit about Israel
>>
>>55847412
Glad someone finally read it, thats from the 2nd largest University in Israel with over 20,000 students enrolled.
>>
There are a lot of jews here on pol (for some reason I will never understans). So maybe one can explain the liberal jews who are pushing for multiculturalism in Europe, when the status quo is more than acceptable, with jews basically being de facto untouchable AND white at the same time?
>>
>>55847939
Yes you do, you just said so.

>If Arabs kek Europe I pledge my sword to destroying Israel

And I'm just pointing out that if Europe falls to Islam they'll destroy Israel for you, or at least try.

>>55847968
Jewish elites are insane like yours, I guess. Or maybe there is some grand sinister plan but they wouldn't tell their proles about it anyway.

I personally fucking hate multicult and immigration.
>>
>>55848160
Except it doesn't work that way you retard, Europe will not "fall to Islam" it will just turn into a giant mess.

And shut the fuck up already, how many Jews have ISIS killed? You're allies with Saudi Arabia
>>
File: world_religions_pie_chart1.png (56 KB, 400x258) Image search: [Google]
world_religions_pie_chart1.png
56 KB, 400x258
>>55847968

I don't understand the liberal Jews. It is like they want their fellow Jews to be wiped out. Why would anyone, especially if they are Jewish, want muslims to surround them?

It does seem odd that goyim want to pin the whole invasion things on Jews while hundreds of their non-Jewish politicians and corporate leaders welcome the foreign invasion.

If all else fails.....blame the Jews
>>
>>55845511
Nah. Israel's destiny is to fail. It's still really early in the 21st century. There's still plenty of time for things to go really really bad for Israel.

>>55846092
Enjoy being swallowed whole by your enemies.
>>
>>55848293
Exactly, it will just cause problems for everyone in the long run.

>>55848326
Liberal Jews are the people I hate the most on Earth because they put me and my family on the firing line.

>>55848440
>Niggerdamus
>>
>>55848440
Israel will probably collapse. This could also help explain the mentality that Jews have with immigration. Supporting the migrant crisis, helps for when Israel eventually fails. When that occurs, various groups will lobby the US and Europe to save them and they will try to enter these countries as refugees.
>>
>>55843094
This is the muslim version of WHITEY DUN DID IT
>>
>>55848653
That doesn't really make much sense. Most Israeli Jews have European or USA passports but they don't want to live in Europe because there's too many sand people there.
>>
>>55848671
Except it's the truth
Jewish texts say they want the rest of the world at war so they can reap the benefits.
>>
>>55848671
Pretty much. Much like /pol/ the Arab world is awash with conspiracies blaming Jews for their own problems and just any old random shit.

>Jews send rain to ruin day
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x411
>>55847948
Jesus was right, they really are Satan's children.
>>
>>55842678
I'm Jewish and I hate Islam and most people in my family hate Islam. We do not push Islam on Europe, you faggots just decided to be multicultural after ww2 to the point of cultural suicide.
>>
NWO globalist "jews" =/= Jews

The NWO are completely insane, they sacrificed 6 million in a blood ritual during the 1940's
>>
>>55849058
>Jesus the Jew said Jews are Satans children

I would love to see the quote.
>>
File: 1432244303326.png (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432244303326.png
38 KB, 500x500
>>55849152
And who could be behind that decision? Who do you think is controlling our government and our media?
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 720x824
>>55849152
See: >>55846849
>>
>>55849058

Uhhh, Jesus was Jewish
>>
>>55848735
>That doesn't really make much sense. Most Israeli Jews have European or USA passports
What makes you think that? Do you have a source?
>>
>>55847968
>There are a lot of jews here on pol

opposition research
>>
>>55849353
Judaism was the precursor to Christianity, the only difference being we believe Christ was the lord and they don't.
>>
>>55849353
Technically, he was not Jewish ethnically because his father was not a Jew and he was religiously a Christian.

So no, Jesus actually wasn't Jewish.
>>
51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis

http://www.amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569804338
>>
>>55849304

It's true that some Jewish politicians promoted this, but so did most European politicians and media. I certainly never wanted any of this. Of course I was happy to see "evil skinhead Nazis" humiliated and marginalized, but that doesn't translate into sympathy for sand niggers or a desire to see Europe literally get turned into an Islamic state.

>>55849358

No, but very many do, especially among the elite.
>>
>>55849519
>>55849353
He was an Israelite. He lived in that specific region but he was not Jewish ethnically or by religion. There were Gentiles that lived in that area as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x360
>>55849451
>the only difference is we believe Christ was the Lord
Lol, are you really this brainwashed?
>>
>>55849343

Nice try....the rabbi is wearing a scull cap and has hair growing from the temples, per Jewish law.

The arabic "rage boy" is a different person

http://www.rojakpot.com/the-islamic-rage-boy-is-not-a-mossad-agent/
>>
>>55849706
He was Jewish ethnically and by religion. You seriously don't know shit about your own religion, it's embarrassing.

Like you're not subtly wrong, or misinterpreting, or stretching the truth, you're just 100% black-and-white wrong.
>>
>>55849519

in Jewish law, the father doesn't matter

If the mother was Jewish, he is Jewish
>>
Are modern day Jews the same ones from the Bible? Or are they 2 different types of people?
>>
>>55842678
Because they hate whites even more than they hate Muslims.
>>
File: 1447500666110.jpg (71 KB, 837x417) Image search: [Google]
1447500666110.jpg
71 KB, 837x417
>>55849588

I agree with you about the skinhead part.....but to see Europe turn into a shitskin empire is beyond sad
>>
>>55850007
Different. Original jews who stayed in the middle east mixed and converted to islam at some point.
>>
>>55850007

some are still linked genetically to the biblical Jews because Jews mostly marry other Jews. There are some offshoots and some inter-marriage that has occurred.
>>
>>55849831

It's Christian Identity-Khazar horseshit or something similar. It's some bogus theory made up to resolve the cognitive dissonance of Jesus being a Jew with anti-Jewish sentiment.
>>
>>55850094
Yes, it was an overkill. Basically after WW2 Jews were happy to marginalize anyone even slightly aligned with old European nationalism because they associated so strongly with the bad happenings. The local European elites were brought alongside with this plan and their power was essentially built on the destruction of Fascism and old Nationalism.

All the European state from that point forward had anti-Nazism as an important part of their political propaganda and legitimacy.

But unfortunately they smashed Europe so hard with that shit that they ended up kind of keked and mind-fucked with guilt and multiculturalism and excessive pacifism and basically unable to defend themselves.
>>
>>55850261
It's exceptionally stupid because you can be Christian AND anti-semitic, no need to make shit up, the Church persecuted Jews for hundreds of years without making up any such blasphemy.
>>
File: Bandeira_de_Minas_Gerais.svg.png (85 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
Bandeira_de_Minas_Gerais.svg.png
85 KB, 2000x1400
Thanks God France was attacked by "terrorists", so the Brazilian media can now focus pretty much on this event insted of covering the HUGE damage that a privatized coorporation made on the Brazilian ecosystem. The Amazonia is being ripped off, and now Minas Gerais State is suffering a major damage.

Keep coming Allah´s bitches, The Braziian media needs you!
>>
>>55850513
HUE HUE HUE HUE
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.