[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we blame all Muslim people and Islam for these attacks then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 33
File: zncbkuoe66oizxzsvocl.jpg (121 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
zncbkuoe66oizxzsvocl.jpg
121 KB, 680x440
If we blame all Muslim people and Islam for these attacks then we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery, for the wars that they have started, etc. Everytime a white kid shoots up a church or school we should blame all white people.

The actions of a minority don't represent those of the majority. There are 1.6 billion Muslims /pol/.. lets not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>55842576

muslims are just people. they have various degrees of civility like any other culture.

the problem is the doctrine and fundamentas of islam and in particular wahabi islam promoted by the saudis.
>>
>>55842576
I don't think many people are really 'blaming' all Muslims for the attack. Just that the Muslim community doesn't do nearly enough to discourage and help prevent attacks like this, likely because they agree at some level with the reasoning behind the attack
>>
>>55842576
That's what everyone already does senpai
>If we blame all Muslim people and Islam for these attacks then we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery, for the wars that they have started, etc. Everytime a white kid shoots up a church or school we should blame all white people.
>>
>>55842576
>we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery

Except that it was originally blacks that sold other blacks into the slave trade in the first place.

Nice try darkies.
>>
Islam is not a race
>>
>>55842576
All white people do get blamed for slavery. You are shit; this thread is also shit.

Kill yourself. Now.
>>
>>55842576

Arabs were enslaving people for centuries before whitey joined in on it.
>>
>>55842576
You smaht, you loyal
>>
>>55842576
>implying that isn't the social norm already
>>
>>55842576
>If we blame all Muslim people and Islam for these attacks then we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery
But Muslims enslaved white people before white people enslaved black people
Of course, as an Australian, you're a common criminal and never heard of a Slav
>>
>>55842576
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
>>
>>55842576
blacks started the slave trade. Arabs, egyptians and jews all did it before whites
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x264
>>55842576
I'm not blaming the Muslims I'm blaming the Jews
>>
>>55842576
There are non-white countries that still allow slavery. In white countries slavery is banned and severely punished by law. White countries have enjoyed an unprecedented level of peace thanks to nuclear deterrence while the rest of the world is regularly engaged in full scale wars. The reason Islamic terrorism is still such a problem is the inability of Arab and Central Asian countries in maintaining the rule of law.
>>
it is already socially acceptable to blame whites
if a white person goes into a school and kills a student suddenly you can't be affiliated with gamergate or videogames, you arent allowed to like certain music bands/genres and you cant watch certain tv shows
so fuck muslims, it is all their fault and we should kill every single one of them
>>
White people aren't currently slave owners.

But more importantly, those are issues inside the country of the white people themselves. If white slaveowners tried to bring slavery to a different, powerful, strongly anti-slavery country, that country would be correct to not allow whites in.

If whites continued to travel to some otherwise civilized non-white country, and shot up their schools/churches, that country would be correct to not allow whites into their country.

But whites don't ruin other countries. Muslims do.
>>
But white people were blamed for a white guy shooting up a church. The entire south had to apologize, remove a flag and get rid of statues and other confederate relics.
>>
>>55842773

This is irrelevant. What the fuck are they doing in the West in any numbers of than negligible? Whites aren't allowed to move by the millions to their homelands. They have no reason to be here. We gain nothing from their presence.
>>
File: 1447468348634.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1447468348634.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>tfw the straya cunts are awake
>>
>>55842999
Whites were enslaving people before Arabs got out of their peninsula.

See "Ancient Greece" or "Roman empire"
>>
>>55842576
>blame all Muslim people
Please stop. People are blaming Islam itself.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>55842576
you fucking retard. muslims did slavery too besides white people don't enslave people anymore but muslims still kill unbelievers
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 320x310
>>55843108
So Mohammed was more akin to Julius Caeser or Constantine than to Christ? I'm alright with that.
>>
>>55843286
That's not the point. Everyone has practiced slavery at some point in history. It's only whites that a held accountable though
>>
But Middle-Eastern peoples invented slavery and the Islamic slave trade always dwarfed the Atlantic slave trade so you'd be shooting yourself in the foot. Similarly, Islam essentially waged endless war from the moment it sprouted up until the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Nearly 1500 years.

>Everytime a white kid shoots up a church or school we should blame all white people.
This already happens though.

>The actions of a minority don't represent those of the majority.
They do when the majority enable it ;)
>>
OP is right

All muslims should be blamed for terrorists
All blacks should be blamed for gang members
All whites should be blamed for slavery, genocide, segregation, the Holocaust, school shootings, the KKK, church shootings, serial killers, public massacres, pedophiles, and the Iraq War
>>
>>55842576

>Australia
>>
>>55842576

E G G W H I Y T E S
>>
arent you niggers blaming all white people for a kid shooting up a school?
>>
File: 001.jpg (54 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
54 KB, 576x768
Whether you call it ISIS or ISIL the fact remains that they call themselves Islamic.
>>
>>55842800
I do. Islam is a bad religion. If you ever read the Quran is outright promotes war against infidels and among other barbaric things.
>>
>>55842576
No matter how flawed your argument is, people already blame all white people for slavery, so..?
>>
>>55842576
You guys already do blame white people for that. Sorry but letting in a million refugees without screening them is retarded especially more so from areas where isis has access and can easily blend in with the refugees . Kek kek KEK
>>
File: spookthis.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
spookthis.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>55842881
>tfw they still do this
>>
WHO CHUB N TUCK HERE
>>
>>55842868
this
>>
>>55843555
Shitty b8 m8
>>
>>55843286
Before them the Egyptians (they were Arabs not white) were practicing slavery.
>>
>>55842576

You can thank white people for abolishing slavery.

We will stop blaming Muslims when they abolish Islam.
>>
>>55842576
Islam is a piece of shit religion for piece of shit people. I don't blame Mohammed down the road for terrorist attacks but I still think he's a disgusting human being for making his wife wear a burka and smelling like shit all the time.
>>
>>55842576
can you argue with fatmen?
no, they lack human logic
>>
>>55843540
Because you could argue that whites throughout history have benefitted the most from it because it definitely wasn't the blacks.
>>
>>55842576

lol the ahmeds are out in force tonight trying to bullshit /pol

we aint liberal keks on independant articles ahmed you are wasting your time.
>>
>>55843245

try not to focus too much on the idea of territory or countries. not even race or religion. it's irrelevant.

the war we are seeing is the war between civilization and barbarism.

most refugees are fleeing to europe because they want to be modern and live peacefully. of course some not. but most people just want to work, eat, fuck, sleep, etc. even ISIS member can't be 100% in war mode.

so the idea is to seduce people that you can be a muslim in modern conditions. like large numbers of turks, iranians, egiprians, maghrebis, and others.
>>
>>55842576
>If we blame all Muslim people and Islam for these attacks then we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery, for the wars that they have started, etc. Everytime a white kid shoots up a church or school we should blame all white people.

Uh... they do that, you shitposting c-uck.
>>
>>55842576

Something something, innocent majority is irrelevant when violent minority kill 1000+ people.
>>
>>55842576
Islam is an ideology.
Serial killers kill for their ideology.
Being white is a race and in no way infers an ideology.

Islam, as all judeochristian religions as an ideology has the capacity to align with a serial killers motives.

Merely being born white, brown or oriental does not.
>>
>>55843852
he's also a wife beater and pedophile.
>>
File: xqaYDrL.jpg (27 KB, 427x480) Image search: [Google]
xqaYDrL.jpg
27 KB, 427x480
>>55843751
GONE SEXUAL
>>
10% of the Earths population are Muslim extremists.
>>
>>55842576
They do.

On behalf of all whites I accept this mantle.

Under our rule the world grew, now left to the lessers we see a decline.

Bow to your lord creaton.
>>
File: jews vs whites, hypocrisy.png (53 KB, 1243x490) Image search: [Google]
jews vs whites, hypocrisy.png
53 KB, 1243x490
Shut up, OP. You're j-just anti-white!
>>
>>55843751
but honestly, those Ethan and Hila are the only jews I like or whatever they are...
>>
>>55842576
>one is an ideology
>the other is a race
Try again, shitpost continent
>>
>>55842576
im getting so tired of the same argument over and over

its simply not a safe move letting them in. places are fine before they come in, and get chaotic when they do come in. why risk it?

seriously, answer the question. why would i, as a sane leader, risk the safety of my citizens?
>>
>>55843899
except white benefited the least from it.
pyramids were built.
Almost all manual labor for 500 years was by slaves
the entire roman economy.
compared to 100 years of cotton pickers.
>>
>>55843830
The Arabs were not found outside of the Saudi Peninsula in significant numbers until the rise of Islam. The Egyptians were objectively not a Semitic peoples and DNA analysis has confirmed this.

Arabs were not in Egypt until the 7th century, when they violently invaded and annexed the region without provocation.
>>
>>55842576
Islam is not a race. It's a set of very bad ideas. It promises paradise to those who slaughter innocents. It is impossible to reason with irrational people. Anyone who subscribes to this doctrine should be willing to defend it.

If there's one thing you can truly accuse "white" people of is dragging you knuckle draggers kicking and screaming into civilization.
>>
>>55843504
thanks for posting this
>>
File: 1444382980791.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1444382980791.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55842576
That's not how you get into reason my cuntish friend.

Islam is a religion instead of a race, it is a set of beliefs and rules, and it is a religion that actively promotes jihad or the conquest and conversion or subjugation (through the Jizya) of the infidel. Anyone who follows Islam and it's not set by these rules is just a bad muslim, there are bad muslims yes, they are called "moderate muslims".

Usually what we call radical muslims are basically salafists/wahhabists, they interpret the Quran and the Hadith literally, anything done by islamic terrorists is done because of their literal interpretation of the Quran. Makes you think, right?

Anyway, most muslims in this world however still want to apply Sharia Law or turn women into second class citizens enslaved to their husbands (see pic from Pew poll), so all this "most muslims are moderate just like us" is in any case bullshit.
>>
Why are there so many goat fuckers on 4chan?

GTFO
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>55842576
>There are 1.6 billion Muslims

Lets start manufacturing 1.6 billion bullets then and solve the problem once and for all.
>>
>>55844014
>race
>ever irrelevant
Canada, go home. You're drunk.
>>
>>55842576

>Implying that doesn't already happen
>>
>>55844266
That's the one thing I never understood about the slavery discussion. I am not saying slavery wasn't an awful thing but why is the US the only country singled out for using slaves when pretty much every semi-powerful country had them.
>>
>>55842576
>There are 1.6 billion Muslims /pol/.. lets not get ahead of ourselves.
1.1 billion support sharia law.

The other 500 million are moderates or muslims who lie about what they actually support.

It would be perfectly understandable if people were blaming all whites for many things when the odds are that stacked against you.
>>
>>55843899
Benefited how? Please elaborate and cite your sources. Otherwise you're talking our of your ass.
>>
Muslims and other races owned (white) slaves before whites owned slaves
https://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

https://unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/white-slaves-in-america-outnumbered-black-slaves-bet-you-didnt-know-that-did-you/
>>
>>55844470
Besides the US was the only country stupid enough to make their slaves citizens.
>>
>>55842576
the left already fucking does though? they are anti-white hypocrites. we aren't blaming muslims either, we are blaming islam.
>>
>>55842576
Go home jamal, you're drunk
>>
>>55844193
Well I'm Finnish and I'm white (lel Finns white), and neither me nor my ancestors have colonized, enslaved, arbitrarily killed millions, used brute force, or continued to take advantage of other countries to this day.
Instead we have been colonized, enslaved, used brute force against and being taken advantage of to this day.
You are trying to compare a very specific group and a group that has a wide array of sub-groups.
You are retarded.
>>
>>55842576
It's not about all Muslims. It's about odds.
We know that ISIS is getting people into Europe as refugees, so we should do something about that. Also, we know that importing too many people of a completely different cultural background will cause them to not integrate, so we should slow it down.
Besides, we don't even give homeless people free housing, money and food. So why the fuck should a bunch of people from some other country be treated better than we treat our own homeless?
>>
>>55844392
Islam is not Wahaabism. Waahabism is a new phenomenon. Muslims and Christians and Jews have been living side by side for millennia. Jews were protected under the Ottomons so were the Christians. Why is that we are seeing all these things now? Because the elite are using Wahaabism for their own purpose.

Wahaabism is not Islam. This is what you guys don't get.
>>
>>55844418

it's not relevant to the conflict we are addressing you mongo.
>>
File: 1446606644792.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1446606644792.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>55842576
>we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery, for the wars that they have started, etc
Everyone already does.
>>
File: europe-you-will-pay.jpg (249 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
europe-you-will-pay.jpg
249 KB, 600x400
Whites are the real dindus

I can't wait for ISIS to wipe them all out
>>
>>55844528
Get some better sources next time. Preferably academic ones.
>>
>>55842576
>race
>Religion
Genetics v ideology

Good comparison you brainwashed bag of shit, go drown in yourself in a Macca toilet while an abbo buggers your shitbox you worthless faggot.
>>
>>55844729
>Fantastic 4 are on their way
kek, this nigger thinks he's a comic book character
>>
File: 1414876200447.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1414876200447.png
220 KB, 499x499
Is there some kind of white people book that condones slavery OP? Is there some kind of white people book that all white people are forced to adhere to if they are white that was created by a pedophile, mass murderer, torturer (Muhammad)?

No? Well there is for Islam. People need to understand this because the root of Islamic extremism is the Koran and Muhammad's Jihad.

Please, read through this list and tell me that I cannot blame Muslims for supporting a religion that condones slavery, violence and bloodshed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Terrorism and Islam go hand and hand, Jihad is a crucial part of Islam, you cannot deny this. Muhammad himself, the most important figure in the entire religion and the man who created it, was a mass murderer, torturer and pedophile. He slaughtered those who opposed his religion, even when they were tolerating his religion.

Please, read up on it and get educated:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-home.htm
>>
EGG WHITES
>>
>>55842576
It's not about hating muslims themselves but their culture.
Everytime I see these walking strawmen with long beards and their brainwashed bimbos with burkas claiming Islam is all about peace, love and flowers I feel like puking.
Hypocrites, ignorant, manipulators ? I don't know what's their deal, but they are also part of the problem by spreading this "notallmuslims" crap and refusing to take any kind of responsibility.
This just in, see the ISIS ? That's exaclty how muslims act now, acted n the past and will keep acting in the future, you're the exception not them and bunch of cherry picked quotes from your book won't change the reality in front of our fucking eyes.
>>
>>55844014
This would stand if every PC leftist scaredycat would call out some islam practices that have absolutely no fucking place in a modern western setting, yet there are neighbourhoods with sharia law, halal foods in our supermarkets and women are treated as trash
>>
>>55842773
>>55842576
nigga everyone DOES blame all white people for slavery

I don't even care anymore, I just hope I can finish writing my religion before anything really big kicks off here so that the times of great strife will fuel people to convert to my religion, which is based on self will

>>55842881
"yes tyrone, we were actually HELPING african economies by uhh buying their goods and services, don't you want to help africa?"
>>
>>55844505
Whites owned black slaves and in America whites are the dominant race and black people are treated lesser.
>>
File: 1426890846107.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426890846107.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>55844633
>Muslims and Christians and Jews have been living side by side for millennia

>he actually believes this
>>
File: The_Patent_of_Mohammed.jpg (44 KB, 359x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Patent_of_Mohammed.jpg
44 KB, 359x500
>>55843504
He was sorta like conqueror with religion due being a prophet, afaik muslims tought of christians as alright people back then, even until recently but it's changing slowly.

I wish we could unite under jesus but even christians can't do that so I guess fuck it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
>>
>>55844791
I know it's not a race. But they aren't committing these acts because of Islam they are retaliating against what France and other European nations are doing in Syrian. The terrorists themselves admitted that it was payback for France bombing their regions.

And no. I'm not Muslim, I'm actually white myself.
>>
>>55842576
Common mudslime fallacy.

The teachings of the Quran promote such acts of rape and violence. Apostasy is death. Homosexuality is death. It's basically convert or die.

I expected better out of an Australian. But chances are, with a low-tier common bait post like that, you're Muslim.
>>
>>55844813
He's meaning 4 horsemen or maybe 4 prophets I think.
>>
>>55845054
So does the Old Testament. I don't see you guys getting all uppity about it? There are commands from Yahweh to the Israelites to kill every Canaanite and spare no one. Where is the outrage against this?

The Qur'an like all religions has some bad things in the holy text itself. Wow! What a revelation.
>>
>>55842576
That's fine. If we're assigning blame for slavery Muslims are by and far the largest perpetrators of that too.
>>
>>55844927
Whites also owned white slaves. The Irish were also considered lesser

Your point=btfo
>>
>>55845268
You don't see Christians invading other countries with the sole purpose to spread destruction and out-breeding. Don't see Christians mass-raping, beating and murdering non-Christians.

Apostasy for Christianity isn't death.

Lesser evil =/= the same.

More typical Mudslime "logic" I use quotations because you people don't actually think for yourselves.
>>
>If we blame all Muslim people and Islam for these attacks then we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery, for the wars that they have started, etc.

But that is already happening you fucking retard.
>>
>>55844948
It's actually true though. Wahaabism which is funded and spread by the Saudis is new interpretation of Islam yet people somehow think it's always existed.

Think of the bigger picture and stop being so blue pulled. The elite that includes Zionist Israel are using Wahaabism to achieve their political gains. Who benefits from all the cheap oil that ISIS is selling? Hmm. Why hasn't ISIS gone after Israel? Hmm.
>>
File: 1385950956018.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1385950956018.png
10 KB, 300x300
Also...

>comparing a race to a fucking ideology
>>
>>55842576
we aren't blaming all muslims.

We are blaming Islam. And yes, Islam IS bad. No amount of political correctness can make this untrue. The religion wants to take over; it's built into the very narrative of the religion.

Some Muslims can be good but Islam is always bad.

Large majority of all terror attacks are conducted by Islamists.
>>
>>55843504
Let's not forget his likeness to Jared Fogle as well.
>>
>>55845391
>Don't see Christians mass-raping, beating and murdering non-Christians.
Ask that to an Iraqi person.
>Apostasy for Christianity isn't death.
There are people in my country which is %99 or something muslim, who changed religion and didn't die.
>>
>>55844904

exactly. we need to convince the left. not just boxy threads.

how can we do that?

MEMES

this is our best weapon. a good meme can infect millions of people and spread across countries, languages and political positions.

once viral a memetic idea is unstopable.

memes can be used as trojan horses of a sort.

inb4: muh anonimous/muh legion. this is what neets can actually contribute to win the WWIII
>>
bomb mecca

blow up the fucking box.
>>
>>55845564
Nice anecdotal evidence.
>my country
No one gives a fuck about one country compared to the world. Compared to an ideology with its fundamental core as doomsday.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 460x345
>>55842576
Muslims used slaves way before white people did.....and shut up fucking liberal monger nobody cares fucking shitskin snacksbars must burn with fire
>>
File: m1ndwgl4h0mp0oi1wdrx.jpg (21 KB, 600x292) Image search: [Google]
m1ndwgl4h0mp0oi1wdrx.jpg
21 KB, 600x292
>>55842576
EGGWHITES
>>
>>55845463
Dude I didn't compare it to a race man. The point was that you don't blame the majority for the actions of a minority. Should all Christians be viewed as Westboro loonies or abortion clinic bombers? Why is that we apply a different standard towards Islam.

These ISIS fuckers just want political power and they are using the religion as a means to get there. If ISIS cared about Islam and Muslims why are the majority of their victims Muslim? Hmm.
>>
>>55842576
The media already does hold us white devils responsible for everything... and always without proof of there being a majority of white interest vested in the incident being reported.

Also this bullshit smokescreen lofty lefty slogan you've pullled out of your ass to fit the occasion

> the actions of minority don't represent those of the majority

... maybe in Australia, maybe in America, maybe in some western countries where 1st generation immigrants have attempted to identify with the local culture instead of Islam. But in Raqqa and the controlled areas of ISIS, theres a majority who support and actively participate in ISIS.

Also fuck your Socratic methodology of framing 'minorities' of muslims in the west as weak, peace loving and ineffective. These muslim minorities are involved in a larger religion which attempts to indoctrinate it's majority of members towards hating anyone who isn't apart of that religion/majority. If your a kuffar your always an outsider. The minority of that majority, their soldiers, are just the ones doing the killings. When do you ever hear the majority of moderate Muslims denouncing the acts of their fanatical minority, FUCKING NEVER!

The majority is complicit. The onus is on them to prove otherwise.

Also blame me for slavery, black church shootings and all the wars since ever, I don't give a fuck. Just fuck my civilization up!
>>
>>55844014
>most refugees
jesus canada, can you read thier fucking minds ya syrup loving bastard!
>>
>>55845719
Because a core of islam is that non believers are not people. and to the sunni part of the religion would mean that other sects of the religion are non believers. And they are much easier targets.
>>
Reminder that Whites ended slavery first.
>>
File: Get out.gif (445 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
Get out.gif
445 KB, 474x379
>>55842773
>muslims
>People
>>
>>55842576
When have white kids actively recruited people to their cause to "shoot up schools" and tried to take control of zones like sharia law assholes do?
>>
>>55844633
>This is what you guys don't get.
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.

Mo was a mass-murderer and warlord
>>
>>55845630
being this new
>>
>>55842576

>blame all white people for slavery
>for the wars that they have started

But isn't this what we already do?
>>
Hurr durr it's all Islam is the most blue pilled thing you can say. Look deeper and you'll see that Wahaabism has always been a tool for the Saudis and the Western elite as a means to achieve their political goals in that region. They done the same thing with Al-Qaeda.. weren't they the freedom fighters that the U.S supported years before when they were fighting the Soviets? Weren't these ISIS guys the moderate rebels?

Look at the bigger picture. And you'll see that the whole thing is a chess game and ISIS are the pawns. Focus your attention on who is controlling them.
>>
>>55842576
>australia
>+ 107 posts and 18 image replies omitted.
you dumb fucks never learn, do you
>>
>>55842576

If you tape a penny on the top of the stylus that record won't keep repeating itself.
>>
>>55842576
oy vey
>>
File: 1447571327832.jpg (66 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
1447571327832.jpg
66 KB, 612x574
>>55842576
>He doesnt know about the Arabian slave trade.
>Australian
Explains enough you dumbass faggot.
>>
>>55845037
>And no. I'm not Muslim, I'm actually white myself.
there are no White mudslimes?

what a deluded cunt
>>
>>55842773
Wahhabism is shit

Go look up Qutbism
>>
File: 1434537621442.jpg (26 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
1434537621442.jpg
26 KB, 480x319
>>55845933
And there you have someone who probably has seen these "people" in action.

Fuck them all. (Not the English, the muslims)
>>
>>55842576

This already happens, you shitposting autist
>>
>>55845895
They are killing Sunnis. Most of their victims are Sunnis. They want political power and they use religion as means to get there.
>>
>>55842576

>then we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery

We already do.

/thread

>The actions of a minority don't represent those of the majority

Here's why you're an idiot. Pay close attention.

Just because a person does not raise the sword, it does not mean that they don't support those who do.

Think of it as Nixon's great silent majority.

Now you see why you and everyone like you is an idiot. You are on the wrong side of history in this battle my friend. Your descendants will curse your name. You're a traitor to the future.
>>
>>55845852

how many muslim refugees have entered europe in the last 20 years?

how many attacks have been perpetrated by refugees or in any way related to refugees in the past 20 years?

'most' seems like the right word nigel.
>>
File: 1445696151387.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1445696151387.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>55842576
>Muslims mean ethnicity/race

Explain to me why these Islamic motivated terrorist attacks keep happening.
>>
egg whites!
>>
>>55846096
Nice flag meme. What's ironic is that what you posted is more of a shitpost than anything I've said in this thread.
>>
>>55842576
Islam does not belomg in the western world it belongs in a middle eastern dessert
>>
>>55846247
>durr just cuz theyre retarded means i get to be retarded and its not retarded its just justice
>>
>>55842576
"White" is not an ideology, "Islam" is. Comparing a political ideology to a race is simply the stupidest thing i've seen.
>>
>>55846441
And Christianity does? And Judaism does? Islam is no better or worse than these religions, it's just been hijacked for political gain.
>>
>>55846089
mudslimes are outbreeding us, it doesn't even matter about their ideology from that standpoint

they are outbreeding us, and if we do not remove them from our lands, they will take over our lands

not to mention all the extra crime that they cause

>>55846276
I don't know, but YOU are the one claiming to know the motivations of a bunch of sandnigger child raping gunhappy barbaric peasant retards

so prove it, or admit it's just the syrup talking

how is nigel supposed to be an insult? step it up dudeweed420broooo
>>
File: 1323792868919.jpg (6 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1323792868919.jpg
6 KB, 166x231
>Egyptians used slaves
>Perfectly fine
>Asians used slaves
>Perfectly fine
>Blacks used slaves
>Perfectly fine
>Middle-easteners used slaves
>Perfectly fine
>Whites used slaves
>Colossal outrage for years on end
>>
>>55846028
You know its true if a Brit quotes it... Hell, we're the next Mecca at this stage...
>>
We fucking know the problem is Wahaabism. We fucking know that the Saudis are funding ISIS. So why the fuck are the Western elites telling us to focus on fucking Syria? Why aren't we invading the root cause of the problem? Why aren't we bombing the fucking Saudis?

Stop being such gullible blue pilled cunts and realize that ISIS are just another Al-Qaeda. The U.S used Al-Qaeda to get into Iraq and Afghanistan and they are planning to use ISIS now. It has very little do with Islam as a religion.
>>
>>55846870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw
>>
Arab muslims literally were the biggest slave traders ever in history. All of europes and americas slaves combined are less than what islam enslaved and still slavery exists in many muslim nations.
>>
>>55847075
not sure if that is correct, there were jews involved even in the arab slave trade
>>
>>55847075
They still do, any non-muslin woman is considered a second-class citizen which they have rights over. Hell... Most muslin women are treated that way as well...

We have modern slavery thrown in our faces each day and yet everytime we protest its SHAME ON YOU!! #NOTALLMUSLIMS #ETCMUHOPPRESSION

Gotta hand it to the mudskins, they know how to win a crowd.
>>
>>55846622
>"White" is not an ideology
mfw when seeing shits on /pol
>>
>>55842576
Except the fact that 300 million are radical.
Oh and slavery was FUCKING LIGHTYEARS AGO.

Stop using fallacies.
>>
>Muslim is a race!!!
Incorrect.
>>
>>55847001
To quote Pink Floyd "money". You fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1374503934282.jpg (41 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
1374503934282.jpg
41 KB, 233x217
>>55842576
blacks / non whites also used slaves - e.g., ancient Egypt - even as recently as slave era U.S. and ISIS right now
>for the wars that they have started
then we should blame everyone, from today to 200,000 years ago... including abbos
>etc
please detail, et cœtera
>>
>>55842576
Muslims had a gigantic hand in slavery too
>>
>>55848475
And still do.
>>
>>55847899
>Oh and slavery was FUCKING LIGHTYEARS AGO
1. An estimated 29.8 million people live in modern slavery today

2. Slavery generates $32 billion for traffickers globally each year

3. Approximately 78% of victims are enslaved for labor, 22% of victims are enslaved for sex

4. 55% of slavery victims are women and girls

5. 26% of slaves today are children under the age of 18

6. An estimated 60,000 victims of slavery are enslaved in the United States.

The 2013 Walk Free Global Slavery Index places U.S. at 134th out of 162 countries
Rankings were determined based on three factors: a country’s estimated slavery prevalence by population, a measure of child marriage and a measure of human trafficking.
7. Iceland, Ireland and the United Kingdom tied for the ranking of 160 in the 2013 Global Slavery Index. However, even with the top ranking in the survey, these countries are not free from slavery. In the United Kingdom alone, there are an estimated 4,200 to 4,600 victims of slavery.

8. The country with the highest percentage of of its population in slavery is Mauritania with approximately 4% of the total population enslaved. This amounts to roughly 140,000 to 160,000 people enslaved — Mauritania’s total population is only a mere 3.8 million.

9. India has the largest number of slavery victims at a horrifying 14 million.

10. The top 10 per-capita slavery hot spots are:

Mauritania
Haiti
Pakistan
India
Nepal
Moldova
Benin
Cote d’Ivoire
Gambia
Gabon

http://borgenproject.org/10-statistics-on-slavery-today/
>>
>>55842773
>muslims are just people
I didn't know subhuman genetic waste counted as people.
>>
>>55842881

This plus eventually whites freed the slaves and gave blacks civil rights too. Islam stones raped women to death in 2015.
>>
File: 1447466065030.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447466065030.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>55842576
The laughing faces of these fuckers says it all. Maybe you won't attack us yourself Ahmed, but you will laugh when we kaffirs get ours right?

We're wise to your taquyya. You won't stop the jihad yourselves, and people are getting tired of it from China to Chicago.
>>
File: 1447461255575.jpg (493 KB, 1024x758) Image search: [Google]
1447461255575.jpg
493 KB, 1024x758
Sorry wrong pic Ahmed. Cool clock though.
>>
>>55842576
they already do blame all white people
>>
>>55848849
kek
>>
>>55842576
Dude, people already do blame all white people for slavery.
>>
>>55842576
They do faggot.
>>
>>55842576
I can't stand that fat fuck.
>>
>>55842576
I agree with you australia. people just find it easier to blame others then come up with valuable solutions.
>>
>>55850595
Summed up leftist mentality perfectly there, anon
>>
>>55842576

I hate people like you so much, Islam is not a race. It is a ideology and no ideology is above criticism. Stop trying to use political correctness so silence free speech.

GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
Fuck you OP. White people should be running the world. Every other subhuman culture has no fucking clue how to behave in a civilized world. You need us whites to tell you what to do, how to dress, what to eat, how to behave, etc. The entire world will be over without your white overlords.

White guilt needs to stop and white domination needs to be a thing. If our culture dies, then the world is over and human species will go extinct. We're your only hope.
>>
>>55842576
Every race practiced slavery and is complicit in its consequences. You can't blame whites solely if you're going to assign blame.

Islam is an ideology that you can choose to be associated with or not; skin color is not.

Islamic terrorism is a more relevant phenomenon in today's world than slavery perpetrated by whites is (most contemporary slavery occurs in Africa and is perpetrated by black Africans).
>>
>>55850990
This. Muslims are shit because they CHOOSE to believe in Islam even after all of the horrible atrocities people commit in its name. I don't hate the Arab people I hate the Muslims who choose to condone this by believing in it.
>>
The attacks in Paris were an isolated incident, Islam had nothing to do with it. These type of people would do the same thing if they were Christian, Hindi etc.
>>
>>55843024
Buy your mother a house
>>
>>55851406
What about the countries that enforce Sharia Law? Do those have nothing to do with Islam too?
>>
>>55842576
This has been a thing since forever though.
>>
File: 1433562653304.jpg (158 KB, 850x585) Image search: [Google]
1433562653304.jpg
158 KB, 850x585
>>55842576
but you already DO do that....
>>
>>55842576
You mean there's still a living percentage of whites that own slaves today?

Oh wait, there isn't.

There is however a percentage of muslims living to day that are terrorists.
>>
>>55851406
Go fuck a koala you fucking galah
>>
>>55842576
I don't blame all white people for slavery now, but back when it was a thing, sure go ahead. But white people were civilized enough to end that practice, even fighting bloody wars and sending the strongest navy in the world on anti-slavery raids to do so. Do you see a similar movement in Islam against terrorism?

Also, every time a stupid white kid shoots up a church or school, it's another reason for peaceful homogenous countries like Singapore and Japan to not import white people by the boatload.
>>
>>55842576
Muslim is not a race.

PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE ISLAMIC
>>
>>55843504
I thought Jews didn't believe in hell.
>>
>>55842576
You already do, you muslim loving kek.
>>
File: 527.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
527.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Fucking derkas. Plz be offended.
>>
>>55842576

But then we could blame Muslims for it even more considering they did it for longer.
>>
>>55852929
Well, let's be honest here. Most of the countries ruled by Sharia Law aren't in the position to project their power towards fighting terrorist threats.

One of the major reasons why terrorism thrives in countries like Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq is due to a weak government which cannot provide for its people.

Yes, you can bring up how many people from first-world countries have decided to join ISIS, but they've joined for different reasons other than fighting for a religious cause.

The majority of ISIS fighters are young adults who live in a dirt shit society that desire to cling on to something that, they feel, can give them a sense of power and influence in their area.

The scary thing is that terrorist groups like ISIS cannot be fully stopped, and can only contained.
>>
File: 1447522953794.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1447522953794.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>55844610
i feel your pain brother
>>
>>55842576
> slavery is not a thing anymore
> the wars have already ended
> white kids shoot people in WHITE countries

Stop with this bullshit.
>>
>>55851406
Errr....
>>
>>55842576
You already blame us for that tho
>>
>>55842576
>we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery, for the wars that they have started, etc. Everytime a white kid shoots up a church or school we should blame all white people.

But people already do that
>>
>>55842576
>Implying the slave trade doesn't still exist
>Implying whites didn't buy slaves from existing slave markets
>Implying white people had a monopoly on slavery at the time
>Implying the way whites treated their slaves wasn't better than the way slaves were treated in general in the world at that time
>Implying the way whites treated slaves isn't infinitely better than the way slaves that exist now are treated.
>Implying white people haven't moved past slavery as a concept.

Also, if you want to talk about slavery, may I introduce you to a little place called Dubai?

Everything that exists there was built by slaves. A large majority of workers, household servants are slaves.

If you want to talk about how great Muslim people are in comparison to white people, let me know about the infrastructure in the US that is currently being built by slaves.
>>
>>55842576

i wasn't around for slavery and neither were you, and our current leader is a black dude. so lets blame all negros for the USA's current problems. i'm all for that.
>>
>>55842576
I can't stop being white but you can stop believing in a fairy tale.
>>
File: 1443496429219s.jpg (4 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1443496429219s.jpg
4 KB, 250x140
>>55856363
and it's fucking wrong and dumb to do so. Lets not be like those people. Most crime or terrorism comes from poverty or a fucked up household.

pic unrelated
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 831x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 831x762
>>55845582
Oh lawd my sides.
>be 2015
>neets are the elite meme special forces
>Pepe wins the war on terror
>benedict cumberkek stars in "the memetation game" as a heroic neet posting über rare pepes.
>autism & neets defeat Islam
>>
File: 1435453493346.png (105 KB, 667x515) Image search: [Google]
1435453493346.png
105 KB, 667x515
>>55842576
>"we should also be able to blame all white people for slavery, for the wars that they have started..."

ok, you liberal communist nignog kike, for your information, who sold slaves to the whites were the jews. If you dont believe me, check the pic I left. If you gonna blame people, blame the right ones. BTW im a American Hispanic Jew.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.